๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ“ ๐ƒ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ : ๐๐๐€ ๐˜๐จ...

By MrsTopGaulden

" ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ“ ๐๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐š๐ ๐จ ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๏ฟฝ... More

Survivor |1|
Around |2|
Hypnotized |3|
Traumatized |4|
So Sorry |5|
Top Say |6|
4 sons of a king |7|
Bat Man |8|
Ranada |9|
Dope Lamp |10|
Uncharted Love |11|
My Window |12|
Thug Nigga Life |13|
38 baby |14|
Hot Now |15|
Thug of spades |16|
White bulger |17|
4 sons of a king |18|
Nevada |19|
Emotional Torn |20|
I expect you |21|
Location |22|
I dont know |23|
Sincerly|24|
Sex Sex |25|
Black ball|26|
Emo love |27|
How you been |28|
Wagwan |29|
I Got this |30|
NightFall |31|
Snow Bunny |32|
Kickstand |33|
The North Bleeding |34|
All I need |35|
Smoke One |36|
Bad Morning |37|
Peace Hardly |38|
Safe then Sorry |39|
DC marvel |40|
Hit |41|
No Switch |42|
Expensive taste |43|
I Hate Youngboy |44|
Superbowl |46|
Seeming like it |47|
Proud of Myself |48|

Feel Good |45|

1.3K 58 9
By MrsTopGaulden

𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝💃🏽

April 10

"oww dat hurt" kacey whined as kehlani did his hair. He had a lot of hair for a little boy and it was very hard to manage.

"aww im sorry, but I have to finish detangling it pooh" kacey sat on a mini chair between her legs as she continued to do his hair.

"otay"

"here maybe this will help keep you distracted" Lani handed him his tablet as he immediately took it going to different apps.

"Gucci socks and Dior flops, tennis chain, no Cuban links" Kentrell was heard rapping loud and elsewhere "I got power wit' this .50 Glock, make you take off all your Cuban links" he appeared from the hallway doing a lil dance.

"boy you cannot dance" Lani laughed at the jiggin her fiancé did.

"mane you ah hater" he flicked her off before sitting down next to her.

"Domestic, you think I treat her the way that pussy get beat up, Dance around like Raven (Huh), you my cheetah" he continue to rap to himself.

"what song is that?"

"some shit I just recorded, why? you fuckin with it?"he went to his phone sending her the unreleased songs he just finished.

"I love all your music bae no question bout it" she did the last braid on kacey hair, before seeing that he dozed off.

"you got my son son right" Kentrell leaned forward seeing kacey sleep "mane dat li dude sleep"

"here take him to the room so he can take his nap" she watched as Kentrell grabbed kacey before disappearing up the steps.

Making sure all the hair supply she used was topped and seal she scooted to the edge of the couch before lifting herself up slowly.

"ouu shit" she huffed out of breath before waddling her way to put all the hair products back where they'd belong.

Going in the kitchen she had a taste for something sweet so she decided to make some cookies.

Grabbing all the ingredients she needed to make them for starch she begin to make the cookies.

"this about to be so buss" she formed the cookie before laying it flat across the floor covered counter top.

Flattening it all the way out she grabbed a round shaper before cutting the circle shaped cookies out and putting them on a buttered pan.

"what you in here doing?" Kentrell walked into the kitchen before getting behind kehlani leaning head on her shoulder wrapping his arms around her waist.

"making some cookies, some are chocolate chip and some are White Chip Macadamia" she cheesed before walking over to the oven and preheating it.

"you always doing something" he leaned on the counter watching his fiancé wander around the kitchen "you so beautiful mane"

"aw thanks bub" she blew a kiss before placing the cookie trays into the oven.

Hearing knocking on the front door they both looked at each other "you get it" the both said together before laughing.

"you get the door I have to watch my cookies plus I didn't invite no one over. Nine times out of ten it's your friends"

"mane ion know who told they asses to come here, I just got rid of them" he grumbled walking to the front door.

Opening the door there stood Jania, shivering with her head titled down. "mane why you here?" Kentrell mugged.

"can i come in?" She finally looked up not making eye contact as Kentrell examined her face you can tell that someone had hit her.

"mmcht come in" he stood to the side letting her in.

"where is he?"

"don't be worrying bout where MY son at" he emphasized the 'my'. "the fuck happen to yo face? and why you over here shaking like a crack head?"

"I don't want to explain right now, can i just see kacey please?"

"He sleep right now, and I ain't waking him up for this bull shit" Kentrell walked to the living room as Jania followed "that Nigga hit you nene?"

"I'm fine, I just wanted to see kacey" she sat on the couch.

"so not only is he the reason you can't spent time with my son but the nigga also beatin yo ass" Kentrell spoke out loud to himself "that Nigga doing you worse than me" he laughed.

"bubba who was it" kehlani slowly walked into the living room with a plate of cookies and glass of milk "oh, hi jania" she softly spoke before taking a seat next to Kentrell.

"hey, you've gotten so big since the last I've seen you"

"I know right—- omg what happend to your face?" Kehlani paused what she was doing handing Kentrell the plate and glass before standing up.

"are you okay?" Lani sat next to Jania as she nodded "im fine it was an accident, I fell"

"are you sure?" Kehlani knew that's not what happened but that also wasn't nun of her business to what really happened. She just hoped that Jania was okay.

"yes I'm sure, thanks for asking" Jania bit her lip "anyways sorry for bothering y'all I just really wanted to see kacey but I'll come back another time I guess" she stood up before Lani grabbed her hand.

"No stay, maybe you could stay the night and see kacey in the morning" she suggested as Kentrell scrunched his face up.

He felt bad for Jania but he also despises her. He felt like she could simple tell him and he could handle it for her but it seem like she was hiding and protecting her boyfriend and it was nothing he can do bout that.

As long as kacey was safe and good he honestly didn't care.

"oh no I have to be home in a lil while, I was originally suppose to be on a store run" Jania headed to the front door.

kehlani looked over at Kentrell as he shrugged before getting up heading to the back of the house, not really caring what was going on.

"uh jania, you sure?" Kehlani held the front door open as Jania walked down the drive way "yes I'll just come back another time, thanks for having me" she quickly got in the car driving off.

—————

"you don't think she needs some type of help?" Kehlani lotioned her body, she just got out the shower and was now getting ready for bed.

"she probably do but dats up to her to ask me. She a grown ass women" he shrugged continuing to play war zone with his friends.

"that game is not that important, you telling me your baby mother is possibly in a abusive relationship and you can care less?"

"pretty much"

"that fucked up seriously" she shook her head at her fiancé response "so you saying if it was me in that situation you wouldn't help me?"

"you wouldn't be in that situation because you with me"

"but I'm also your babymama. Let's say me and you don't work out and I get in another relationship that's abusive"

"I come over to get our daughter and you can tell I'm getting beat... your not gonna help me?"

"that wouldn't happen because you with me until you die and even after"

"I swear you get on my nerves" she rolled her eyes as kacey walked in the room rubbing his eyes "aw come here pooh"

He climbed onto the bed before getting under the covers besides her "your hair came out so cute" she gave him the Caprisun he pointed at on the nightstand.

She took her phone out taking a quick photo of kacey before sending it to Jania, knowing that the mother wanted to see her son but couldn't earlier.

➽───────────────❥

𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐚

𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐮𝐩 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐝𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞🥹

𝐃𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝟏𝟏:𝟒𝟓𝐩𝐦

Exiting out the messages kehlani watched as kacey begin to drink his juice "I swear that's all you and yo daddy drinks"

"what you say bout me?"Kentrell looked back.

"boy stay down there and play your game before I make you get off, nobody said nothing about you" she laughed before laying down.

"baby?" Kacey asked as he touched lani's belly "mhm she's on this side right now, she must be sleep or chil— nevermind" she groaned feeling her daughter kick reacting to her brothers touch.

"she definitely knows her siblings and father" lani scrunched her face up as the kicks became harder.

"her hurt you" kacey frowned "me not like sissy if she hurt Lani" he pouted.

"awww im okay" she giggled "she's not hurting me"

"otay"

——-

(◔◡◔) Fuck typos, autocorrection and mistakes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.9K 1K 20
๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ
146K 5K 31
"๐๐ž๐ฏ๐š ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ˆ'๐ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ก ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐š ๐›๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก ๐ˆ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐ง." - ๐Š๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐†๐š๐ฎ๐ฅ๐๐ž๐ง. EDITING. ...
984 40 72
Part 2 Lyrics to songs
489K 13.9K 65
"She my better half..... without ha ion know what I would do" A yb love story๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š โš ๏ธโš ๏ธโš ๏ธโš ๏ธThis story contains mature content viewers discretion is ad...