The troubled Olsen

By natxromanoff13

*TW* there will be mentions of multiple mental health related problems, sexual assault and other things. You... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Author's Note
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80

Chapter 1

2.6K 39 3
By natxromanoff13

Y/N's POV

Today is the day. You are really nervous for your audition. You woke up at 5 am and weren't able to go back to sleep. You're pacing around your room now, hoping you won't wake up Lizzie.

After pacing around your room for 30 minutes, you decide to take a shower. Hoping this will calm you down a little.

After you took your shower you feel a little better. It's now 6.15 am. You decide to make some breakfast for Lizzie and you, knowing that her alarm goes of in 15 minutes. She loves it when you make her breakfast because she isn't a morning person at all.

You hear Lizzie's alarm and she gets out of her bed immediately. You're really surprised by that. She never does that, so you decide to check on her.

Lizzie's POV

*knock knock* I hear. "Can I come in Lizzie?" Y/N asks.

"Yes you can come in," I say in a half sleepy voice while I'm deciding what to wear. She opens the door and walks in. She looks a little confused. "What is it?" I ask her, starting to get worried. She looks really pale. "Y/N, did you sleep last night? You look really pale."

She looks at me and gives me a little smile. I know she is really stressed, this audition means a lot to her. "I barely slept last night Liz, I'm so afraid I will mess things up. I've been awake since 4 am. That's not why I came in though. I made us some breakfast, pancakes if you're wondering," she says looking down. "Oh I love that Y/N, thanks for doing that. I'm gonna get dressed and then I'll come downstairs," I respond quickly, I didn't notice how hungry I was.

Y/N's POV

I got downstairs and put the pancakes on two plates so Liz and I could eat. When she gets downstairs, she looks pretty as always. God I wish that I looked just a little more like her. But of course I don't. I've always been the fat sister. Ash and MK are so slim too, but my body decided that I can't look like that and I hate it. I hate myself for that.

"Hey, you look pretty today Liz," I say, while faking a smile. "Thank you, Y/N. Can we eat please? I'm starving," she answers. We eat in silence. Well actually, Lizzie eats and I just play with my food. I'm not hungry. I'm so stressed for the auditions too. Maybe I get to meet a few of the famous actors who already play in marvel. Maybe I get to meet Scarlett Johansson.

Lizzie's POV

"Y/N? Y/N, are you okay?? You've been playing with your food. Go eat it or give it to me because I'm still starving," I say as a joke. "Oh yeah sure, you can take it Liz. I wasn't hungry anyway. Just take it," she says.

Wait did she just give me her food? I'm trying to figure out what's wrong with her. She's been off more often lately. I decide to let it go for now. She's probably just nervous for the audition we have. Which makes me realise we have to leave soon if we want to be there in time.

A/N
Since this is my first story I'm still figuring out how I prefer to write things etcetera. It is possible that I'll change some things if I'm getting more used to writing. Also let me know what you think of this story and what you'd like to see.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 39K 61
Y/N is just a normal twenty something year old working her way through life in New York City. One day she escapes to Central Park to get away from wo...
99.2K 3.6K 26
Story is about Elizabeth olsen, the woman who is amazing and talented but doesn't know what real love is, she thinks that her relationship Is good an...
1K 81 14
This is a sequel to my book Maximoff. If you have not read that yet go do that because there will be some things in this book that will be confusing...