Six leaf Clover~ Black Clover...

Bởi Courts44

A girl with strange looks and unknown background is found in front of a church. Growing up with two of her be... Xem Thêm

Information~
Chapter One~ Grimoire
Chapter Two~ Exam Part One
Chapter Three~ Exam Part Two
Chapter Four~ Black Bulls
Chapter Five~ Noelle
Chapter Six~ Moonga
Chapter Seven~ Black Market
Chapter Eight~ Dungeon
Chapter Nine~ Truth
Chapter Ten~ Wizard King
Chapter Eleven~ Undeserving
Chapter Twelve~ Undead
Chapter Thirteen~ Coma
Chapter Fourteen~ Memories
Chapter Fifteen~ Cupcake
Chapter Sixteen~ Mixer
Chapter Seventeen~ Swap day
Chapter Eighteen~ Spark
Chapter Nineteen~ Ethereal
Chapter Twenty~ Returning
Chapter Twenty One~ Father
Chapter Twenty Two~ Swimsuit
Chapter Twenty Three~ Rhya
Chapter Twenty Four~ The Underwater Temple
Chapter Twenty Five~ Battle Royale
Chapter Twenty Six~ Battle Royale #2
Chapter Twenty Seven~ Vetto
Chapter Twenty Eight~ Past lives
Chapter Twenty Nine~ Cursed Arms
Chapter Thirty~ Witch's Forest
Chapter Thirty One~ Fana
Chapter Thirty Two~ Mars
Chapter Thirty Three~ Witch's Betrayal
Chapter Thirty Four~ Luck
Chapter Thirty Five~ Festival
Chapter Thirty Six~ Harem?!
Chapter Thirty Seven~ Ceremony
Chapter Thirty Eight~ The King
Chapter Thirty Nine~ Mereoleona
Chapter Forty~ Hot Springs
Chapter Forty One~ Zora
Chapter Forty Two~ Royal Knight Exam
Chapter Forty Three~ Team I
Chapter Forty Four~ Langris
Announcement~
Chapter Forty Five~ Asta
Chapter Forty Six~ Y/N Vs Yuno
Chapter Forty Seven~ The Date
Chapter Forty Eight~ Results
Chapter Forty Nine~ Assemble
Chapter Fifty~ Grouped
Chapter Fifty One~ Infiltrate
Chapter Fifty Two~ Red Eyes
Chapter Fifty Three~ Getting her back
Chapter Fifty Four~ Giving it her All
Chapter Fifty Five~ Fight to Protect
Chapter Fifty Six~ Licht
Chapter Fifty Seven~ Rage
Chapter Fifty Eight~ H...en...ry
Chapter Fifty Nine~ Three More
Chapter Sixty One~ Vessel
Chapter Sixty Two~ Dark Elf
Chapter Sixty Three~ The First Wizard King
Chapter Sixty Four~ Consuming Her
Chapter Sixty Five~ Piece by Piece
Chapter Sixty Six~ Drifting
Chapter Sixty Seven~ Crumbling Away
Chapter Sixty Eight~ Three Kingdoms
Extra Chapter~ What the Heart wants
~After Life~

Chapter Sixty~ Last Magic Stone

2.7K 86 20
Bởi Courts44

The Captains of the Black Bulls and Green Praying Mantis have entered the Shadow Palace to Stop the elves from their plan. 

While Asta, Y/N , and some of the Black Bulls ended up fighting Drowa, the elf who possess Gauche along with his little sister Eclat, who possesses Marie.

They had some difficulty with Eclat's magic, which made anyone who looked into her eyes unable to move.

Meanwhile, Vanessa and the other Black Bulls were taken to Glamour World and struggled in a battle with the Captain of the Coral Peacocks, Dorothy Unsworth, who had reincarnated as an elf with her dream magic.

The Black Bulls worked together to continue the fight and successfully free the souls of the elves that possess Marie, Gauche, and Dorothy.

Fuegoleon Vermillion, Who has woken from his slumber, and Mereoleona Vermillion also show up to lend their strength in fighting the elves.

Asta, Noelle, Y/N, Nozel, Mimosa, and the two Vermillion flame magic users decided to venture on the Shadow Palace while the others battled against the other Magic Knights that were possessed by elves.

It was the gateway towards the space between the living world and the underworld. One of the things that gave them vision was the soaring glowing souls around them.

The souls of the human members of the Eye of the Midnight Sun that serves as the sacrifices for the reincarnation spell.

Y/N looked down at her hands as she thought of what the spell was doing with her own soul. How can her human soul be sacrificed if they all share the same one? She could still feel her elven self bubbling up to the surface, screaming for revenge. 

She could feel some sort of hollowness inside of her, as if it was waiting for something to fill it.

What was happening to her soul?

"It looks like the Salamander has chosen Fuegoleon as his master..." Nozel stated as he eyed the fire spirit above the Vermillion, cutting Y/N away from her thoughts. 

Fuegoleon had managed to acquire the flame spirit Salamander before he awakened from his coma.

"Where the heck are we?!" The ash blond shouted as he scans the strange place.

In just a few moments, their magic suddenly breaks apart as they are getting near the entrance of the Shadow Palace. Y/N feels a sharp pain from the middle of her chest.

"Is this...an obstacle to anyone who tries to infiltrate the palace?" Fuegoleon asked as their bodies just levitated being forced to enter the said entrance.

"I can't control my magic!" Mimosa admitted.

"The energy coming from the souls around us is disrupting our magic," Y/N realized, not knowing how she knew that.

"So...Souls?!" The ash blond male gasped in disbelief.

"Yes, Asta...Souls...those things around us are dead humans who became sacrifices for the elves" Y/N motioned to the things around them.

"De...dead?!" Noelle jolted in fear.

"The Shadow Palace... I hear it's the boundary between this world and the underworld..." Nozel informed.

"Wait... Are we going to die?!" Asta asked with panic in his eyes. 

"D-Don't be stupid, Bakasta! That's not funny!" The water magic user stammered after hearing his statement. She was also afraid of the same thing.

"No ones going to die" Y/N sighed with a shake of her head, "Unless someone killed you in there..." She finished after a thought.

Asta has a horrified expression on his face after hearing the white haired female.

"I won't...I won't die!!!" he shouted.

The group eyed the black spatial magic portal from afar.

" Let's just hope nothing too bad happens..."Y/N thought out loud.

They felt their body sink into the black spatial portal as they were transported into the different parts of the space between there worlds.

________________________________________________________________________________

Into the living world, the other Black Bulls were having trouble defeating the elves that possessed the Magic Knights from the Golden Dawn.

The cherry blonde berserker on the other hand was feeling the excitement all over his body as he uses the Thunder God Gloves and Thunder God Boots while battling against a certain sand magic user.

Vanessa supported the other Magic Knights with the use of her red thread of fate by making sure that their opponent's magic will not reach them.

"Whoopsie!" Luck turns into a lightning bolt as he propelled himself from above. His blue eyes saw the enormous sand-armored golem.

Luck spread his right lightning gloves towards the sand magic and launches multiple flickering lightning magic orbs towards it. He was surprised after he witnesses how his lightning magic orb sunk into its body like quicksand.

The elves from the Golden Dawn sure were strong opponents. They keep getting close in defeating them, but never could land that last blow.

 "This magic..." Luck looked above him when he sensed the magic of Yuno and the other Magic Knights.

"Expand your Mana Zones and form magic paths. I want all of you to join the Magic Knights who are already fighting and focus all your energy on supporting them with long-range offensive spells " The wind magic user instructed on his Spirit Dive form," Let's go!"

The Magic Knights out there increase their Mana Zone while Yuno uses his wind magic towards their opponents.

Multiple enormous hurricanes emerged in front of him which knocking out the possessed Magic Knights in just a single strike.

It was that last blow they were waiting for.

"He's beautiful..." Kirsch places his right hand on his forehead dramatically while looking at Yuno "He's no match for my beauty... But he's beautiful...."

'And Y/N's beauty' Kirsch finished off his thought.

"Yuno! I'm so glad you're here!"Charmy had a smile on her lips the moment she saw her meal-saving prince. She offered him a warm meal that bared all her love and effort. "Please, have some food! la!" She offered, annoying Bell who flew above Yunos shoulder.

"I don't think now's the time for..." Yuno is about to reject the offer but Charmy insisted on it.

"What are you doing here, you raccoon?!" Bell stated in annoyance.

"The castle was in trouble and they needed my help..." The cotton magic user gushed about it.

The wind magic user stares at the hot dish in front of him and takes a spoonful before shoving it in his mouth. He was surprised by the explosion of flavors that curled onto his tongue

"That's amazing...Thank you..." Yuno complimented feeling his mana being restored.

"He said it was amazing!" Charmy exclaimed as her body just fall down with a dreaming look on her face.

"What's the situation?" Yuno asked.

"Um... Asta, Y/N, and the Captains are fighting their last battle with the enemy's strongest members in that pitch-black castle..." The cotton magic answered in a daze.

Before he could respond the pendant on his necklace started to emit a golden glow and shot a concentrated beam towards the pitch-black castle. Yuno saw how it started to open the portal towards the Shadow Palace.

"What is that light?" Vanessa wondered.

The wind magic user summons his four-leaf grimoire and formed wind magic beneath his feet to create a transportation magic spell. He decided to approach the glowing light and ventured into the Shadow Palace as well.

The cotton magic user immediately clings behind the robe of Yuno and didn't want to let go. 

"Hey! Get away from Yuno this instant!" Bell tried pulling Charmy away from him by her hair. 

"But he hasn't had dessert yet!" The cotton magic user defended.

"Dessert, my butt! I'm his dessert!" Bell emphasized.

The wind magic user eyes just focused on where the unknown light was leading him. He felt that someone is calling him but he doesn't know who or what it is.

All he knows is he needed to venture on that place no matter what.

He spreading hand , he touches the pitch-black castle. He was engulfed with golden light and immediately transported inside the Shadow Palace.

"Um, Asta and Y/N's hot friend just got into the castle?" The scarlet witch blinked from what she had just seen.

"So did Charmy...No fair..." Luck seemed disappointed about it.

At the second level of the Shadow Palace, Patry, and Rhya are standing in the floating stones while Ronne was standing beside the large pedestal. The magic stones was placed in order to complete the reincarnation spell, they were waiting for the last stone to arrive.

A smirk can be seen on Rhya's lips the moment he saw the arrival of Yuno. He is on his Spirit Dive form and didn't even let his guard down due to the powerful elves in front of him.

"Well, this is a surprise. We sent Ado's group to pick you up, but you took them out instead, then got here on your own..." The copy magic user rubs the back of his neck with a chuckle, " Glad you arrived safely." 

"Rhya...." Patry glances at him from the corner of his eyes before turning back to Yuno, "Just give us that magic stone now..."

"I've been waiting for this moment..." Ronne stated with his soft-spoken words.

'Even though the soul inside his body is Licht's son...I can't help but be annoyed at his presence...this is just a pain...' Rhya thought as he glanced at Yuno.

"And now, finally...everything will return...including our future..." Patry murmured.

Rhya and Patry summons their grimoires as its flips into a specific page. 

"Light Creation Magic: Light Swords of Conviction..." Patry chanted until multiple light magic swords appeared behind him.

"Copy Light Creation Magic: Light Swords of Conviction..." The copy magic user repeated as he mimicked Patry's spell.

The light magic swords slowly moved and pointed directly where Yuno was. Multiple light magic swords launch towards the wind magic user at the speed of light.

"Mana Zone: Spirit's Hushed Dance..." Yuno chanted as his body moves as swiftly as the wind to doge the stream of attacks.

"What?!" Patry uttered in disbelief. He couldn't believe that he was able to evade all those attacks. The light magic user narrowed his eyes on the boy who was dodging the attacks.

"Mana Zone: Spirit's Storm Double.." Yuno chanted as his four-leaf grimoire flips into another page. He didn't waste any time as he summons wind magic behind Patry and Rhya.

At a speed of light, Yuno was caught off guard by the sudden appearance of Ronne beside him. He just saw how his right hand is reaching for the magic stone that is on his necklace.

'My Mana Zone couldn't detect him? It wasn't super speed. He just suddenly appeared there!' The wind magic user makes sure that he keeps his distance away from him but the same thing happens once again.

Ronne just appeared in front of him as the switching magic user successfully took the magic stone away from his neck.

'Again... No... He forced me to move...He can forcibly change the position of someone he's touched once.' Yuno couldn't believe how the strange magic outsmarted him.

He places his right hand on his chest and narrows his golden eyes towards Ronne who has the magic stone between his thumb and forefinger.

"I don't know if it's a magic stone or not, but that belongs to me. Give it back!" Yuno demanded. The pendant was important to him because of the incident of Asta and him when they were kids.

"Nice job, Ronne! No one ever could beat you at tag...Well, besides Y/N" Rhya complimented as he descends from above.

"Now... we'll finally make things right." Ronne stated with his soft-spoken voice.

"Yeah...." Rhya chuckles until he stares at the switching magic user for a few moments. A serious expression can be seen on his face and Patry notices it. His half lifted eyes didn't even avert at Ronne's figure.

"I can tell when someone's lying. Why was what you just said a lie, Ronne?"Ryha demanded. He knew that the elf in front of him isn't Ronne anymore, everything about him was a mystery.

"Rhya?" The light magic user seemed confused.

"Who the hell are you?" Rhya demanded in a threatening manner before they saw the sinister smile on Ronne's lips.

The kind of smile that will make anyone frozen in place due to the suffocating aura that he was emitting. 

Rhya could only see evil from it and nothing else, a pitch-black soul that he didn't seen to notice before.

The copy magic user eyes widen as he suddenly felt pain. Scarlet liquid falls on the side of his lips from the unknown magic that made a huge gash in his chest.

He tried to move his feet but he couldn't. He didn't even have time to react at how everything happens so fast. 

His lips parted apart but he only managed to cough blood.

'Was this the end...'

________________________________________________________________________________

Authors Note: Thank you for reading this chapter. Now things are getting good!! I wonder if anyone made the connection yet...Hmmm...I can't wait to write more chapters for you!! Chapter Sixty One coming soon~

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

22.5K 481 23
-A Black Clover Fanfiction -A Yuno X OC Fanfiction Another foreigner somehow ended up on the shores of the Clover Kingdom. This time, it's a five...
203K 7.3K 123
Ranked #1 04/02/20 , 14/03/20 , 27/05/20 , 12/09/20 , 08/10/20; 16/09/20; 13/10/20 , 20/12/20 , 10/10/21 , 04/11/21 , 24/11/21 , 09/01/22 , 19/01/22...
13.4K 404 28
An eight year old survived the night of (L/n) family downfall. She flee to another region, from where she was taken in by Julius Novachrono, the 28t...
248K 7.4K 134
↳ ❝ 𝙎𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙘𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙖 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝘼 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙢𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙡 𝙨𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙖𝙨 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚, 𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙘...