The Windborn boy ─ Venti x re...

By cloudyrainee

❝I told you we'd meet again, windborn boy, such a bittersweet coincidence to meet you now.❞ summary; Years af... More

𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13
14.
15.
16.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
New venti ff
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞

17.

1.3K 61 67
By cloudyrainee

social media +
real life

homies ❤️ + sister 😒 + y/n<3

sneggsy
omfg

I'm so done my back 😭

I swear at this point
my health is getting worse 💃

starbucks venti
Are you okay :(?

sneggsy
what- oh yeah 😀

I just had to keep the horrible position that I've caught myself up in.

starbucks venti
I'm unsure how you
managed that, but okay.

naku weed
what the fuxk happened?

sneggsy
KAZUHA YOU SWEAR?????

HOW? WHEN? WHAT CHAPTER DID MID

starbucks venti
WHAT WHY'D YOU SAY MID OUT OF ALL??

anyways they're growing up
so fast 😭

sneggsy
dude I LITERALLY MISTYPED

sorry I'll go die and melt in the ground.. fucking embarrassing 😭

*what chapter did I miss

starbucks venti
then that makes sense cause Y/n can't still insult greatly 🤭

sneggsy
oh no don't bring my swearing into this you ass >:(

starbucks venti
You called me ass.. I feel hurt :(

sneggsy
no- I didn't meant
to hurt u :( <\3

starbucks venti
calm down. just a small teasing~ a small joke in the group

sneggsy
I'm still sorry :(

starbucks venti
Aw my favourite lackimg self esteem introvert right there :D

sneggsy
And my favourite
extrovert

what are Kazu, Aether, Xiao and Lumine actually?

starbucks venti
the boys are introverts, the siblings more of the ambiverts

sneggsy
anyways. who's on kazu's phone. A crazy fan or something??? 😐

a stan?

I mean with every due respect I like the fans, got nothing against them, but that would go to far.

naku weed
no. this is xiao, I "stole" the phone

I was told to say that, in case for any databases.

sneggsy
OH okay mystery cleared. Everything makes sense.

nvm I catched a cold after all the work I'll go to bed ig?

starbucks venti
If you don't go immediately to sleep xiao will devour your amazing nightmares 🙄

naku weed
stfu idiotic ass

starbucks venti
I only read in between the lines and it reads genius 👏

clearly I have the high ground here.

ANYWAYS BYE

naku weed
that energetic male, he'll never stop, but that's quiet humorous about him.

sneggsy
HAHA WHAT HAPPENED-

OH damn that's so sweet xiao <3

starbucks venti is typing...

starbucks venti
I'll take care myself that you will go to bed if you don't lay that god forsaken phone down.

ANYWAYS BYE!!!

sneggsy
I.. was about to do tha5..

naku weed
weird usually he'd brag about it when people like me who would not admit easily to that him being around is fine

sneggsy
Oh.. yeah for sure. Bye for now

With that you turned off your phone. You went to your room. The only thing stopping you from opening the door handle was the sudden cramps you've felt in your stomach area. The stab similar sensation that made itself bigger in there wouldn't stop bothering you. You ran to the bathroom to fix the problem up.

You definitely had not been awaiting it that early. However it took a little while longer than expected nor planned. You heard a knocking on the door. "Y/n?" it was Venti's sweet voice.

"Are you in there—?" he asked, he cut himself off. You gave off a quiet nouse which agreed. "I wanted to check up on you, but you weren't in your room or office so I assumed you would be in the bathroom if you felt worse." he  continued explaining.

You finished exchanging your period products-, getting rid off them appropriately and washing your hands. You opened the door and smiled at him.

A short pause filled the room. "I have my period you know? And I catched a cold that's another reason why I'd prefer not to talk about it with anyone. It's a pain.. sorry for worrying you." you said, laughing a little. You scratched your neck a little emberrassed as you looked down. Your throat was a bit raspy, it didn't felt great bring honest.

He shook his head, "No, it's fine. I choose to take a look after you since I'm aware of your working habits." he said, waving the situation off. For you it really seemed like there was no big deal involved for him. Which was great, very much.

He helped you get to your room. Your arm resting  on top of his shoulder. He held the wrist that layed on him tight, yet gentle. The grip— the small feeling of that touch was like everything and nothing at all  at the same time. You opened the doir to your own room while he kept helping you. You sat down on your bed while all your bones released the pain you flinched.

You smirked, "remember when we both panicked upon witnessing my period for the first time and my mom wasn't there for the half weekend?" you asked. Your voice was sour and dry. In some way it sounded funny.

He nodded, "it was funny especially since we thought you caught some new sickness, but it must've been painful for you." he pointed out.

You layed down on your bed. Sneezing another time— a cough following on that. The throat running dry again, which hurt.

Venti looked at you filled with worries. He frowned as he raised a brow. "I'll bring you a tea, wait here."

You laughed, "I have not much of a option, do I?" you started smirking. Yoi shook your head, continuing having thoughts that involved the windborn boy. One person that would never leave your mind after he made such a big impact on your way of thinking about one person.

After a while of your thoughts being filled with the windborn one  you noticed his return in an instant. You blinked with your eyes— how fast he came back. Truly a surprise, a wonder in your own eyes.

Your gaze was filled with many emotions, but not one was about something else than how much you missed the sight of him.

He went towards you and gave you the mug filled with hot liquid. His finger tips brushed yours. A light smile drew over his face.

"Thank you," you replied quietly, taking a small sip, then glancing at him.

"No problem-," he said. "I hope you enjoy the tea." he said as he sat down on the end of the bed.

"I really enjoy it, it's very tasteful."

You continued to talk with him. His smile when you started to mention certain things about your life was unbeatable.

A while later he noticed how you seemed to loose more and more of the attention, by your eyes almost shutting all over again with every second that passed.

He put the blanket over you as you seemed to fall asleep in a world of your own imagination. Which was his clue to leave.

——✧・゚: ★,。・::・゚☆
RAINEE's NOTE;
hhhhhhh writer blocks suckkk :(( I already have the outcome done but nooooo I can't get that motivation to finish it all????

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 206 33
Venti is a broke 18 year old fresh out of high school but he suddenly gets a surprise when a video of him drunken singing goes viral leading to him b...
181K 5.5K 15
[COMPLETED ◌ March 16 2021] (Warning, in this story both travelers have ships of both AmberxLumine, and DilucxAether. If you have a problem with such...
29.9K 928 25
a horribly written xiaoven fanfic i made one random night. Please excuse the horrible grammar and the confusing plot line bc maybe one day i'll have...
18.1K 547 31
"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸." "𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘰 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱." "𝘞𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘵𝘦 𝘮𝘢...