Hidden ||Jasper Hale||

Od AutumnGunKelly13

Cameron Swan, the twin sister of Bella Swan, is not the favorite child. She moves to forks with her sister to... Viac

Characters
Playlist/Music Quotes
One : The Backstory
Two : Keypad
Three : Foster
Four : Catch
Six : Mama's Van
Seven : Vampire
Eight : Drunkies
Nine : Family
Ten : Baseball
Eleven : Biological
Twelve : Streets
Thirteen : Father
Fourteen : I ❤️ u
Fifteen : Dresses
Sixteen : Prom
Seventeen : Post Prom
Eighteen : Bella B-day
Edward Cullen Song
Nineteen : Control
Twenty : October 13th.
Twenty one : Here
Twenty Two : Duet and Confessions
Twenty Three : Flowers
Twenty Four : Seattle
Twenty Five : Training
Twenty Six : Heat Stroke
Twenty Seven : Battle Royale
Twenty Eight : Wounded
Twenty Nine : Plan
Thirty : All planned
Thirty One : Weddin' Day
Thirty Two : Honeymoon

Five : Better

8.7K 173 1
Od AutumnGunKelly13

I randomly wake up slowly. My eyes are still heavy. I see a man with bright blond hair and I think I see Charlie. Everything is blurry.

"She has the Flu. Really badly." Someone says. "She will be in bed for the next 2 weeks."

I fall back asleep.

I wake up again. My eyes are barely open. Everything is still blurry.

"Hey darlin'." A voice says. "I hope you feel better. I miss you." They kiss the top of my head and their cold thumb glides against my burning forehead. The cold gives me a little relief.

I fall back asleep.

I wake up slightly again. Everything is still blurry.

"Good Morning, or should I say good evening Cameron." A smooth voice says. I look over and it is the blond guy from before. I squint and blink a few times until I can see clearly. "I'm Dr. Cullen. You have a very bad case of the flu."

I groan and I shut my eyes.

"Cameron, you've been sleeping like this for 5 days now." He says. "You need food and more water in your system."

I open my eyes and he his holding a bowl of soup.

"I'm not hungry." I say.

"We'll start out with some water then." He says.

I take a few sips of water and lay back down.

"That's good enough for now." He says. "I'll see you tomorrow."

I fall back asleep.

This goes on for two more weeks and I barely eat anything. I have less than a cup of soup everyday but that's it.

I wake up on day 15.

"I'm hungry." I mutter.

"I can make you a grilled cheese if you want." Charlie says.

"Sure." I say. I devour that sandwich. I eat some salad and Dr. Cullen checks on me that evening.

"You look better. The color is coming back to your face." He says.

"Yeah. I feel much better." I say. "Can I go back to school?"

Dr. Cullen chuckles. "Maybe Friday." He says.

"Today is Tuesday, right?" I ask.

"Yeah." He says. He leaves about an hour later.

I grab my phone and see that I have 30 missed calls from Jasper and I have 15 voicemails.

VM#1
"Hey Cameron, it's Jasper, you weren't at school yesterday, I hope you feel better."

VM#7
"Cameron, you've gotta get back to school. Biology is killing me by the second." I laugh.

VM#13
"You won't believe what happened in History today! We were learning about how people made fire during the civil war and someone set their pencil on fire!" I laugh again.

                                        ***

I wake up ready to go to school on Friday. I put on a sweatshirt and some leggings. I run to the truck and get inside.

Bella gets in a few minutes later. She starts driving. I look out the window.

We park in the lot and I get out of the car.

'Finally back at Forks High School'

I walk to my first class and I sit down next to Jasper.

"Hey! You're back!" Jasper says. He smiles wide.

"Yeah! Finally!" I say.

The rest of the day is a breeze. I actually like school for once. I have a friend in school for once. I actually laugh and smile. All because of Jasper Hale.

"I love baseball!" I say to Jasper. "I don't really show that I like baseball. I actually enjoy watching it. I enjoy watching football too."

"My family and I like to play baseball." Jasper says.

"That's so cool." I say.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

20.7K 1.2K 10
Ronnie is Rosalie's biological baby sister. She was turned by her sister to save her life. After a couple of months being in Forks, Ronnie unexpected...
895K 27.5K 48
B O O K O N E ; Christina Swan was the older sister to the infamous Bella Swan. The twenty-one year old was the reason that the two sisters were mov...
504K 10.1K 49
~Carlisle Cullen love story~ Sophie swan daughter of Charlie swan and Renee.. sister of Bella swan. Sophie see's the world as black and white.. but s...
374K 11K 107
Bella Swan and her adopted sister Y/n Swan, move to forks, so their mother can be happy with her husband. How will this change their lifes and what w...