Human Dinobot Kids x Team RWBY

By RWBYKnight4142

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT CLAIM TO OWN TRANSFORMERS OR RWBY. ALL RIGHTS BELONG TO HASBRO AND ROOSTER TEETH. F... More

Kids Bio and Semblances
The Meeting
First Days
First Day of School
Sneaking Out
Family Affairs
Dance Dance Infiltration
Mountain Glenn
Camping Out
No Brakes
Reunion
Round 1
Meeting Family
Never Miss a Beat
Yang vs Mercury
The Beginning of the End
The Battle for Beacon
Heroes & Villains
The End of the Beginning
Outtakes/Bloopers
The Next Step
New Dinobot Bio's
Torturous Training
Transformations
Resolve
No Safe Haven
Escape!
Highway Chase
Families Reunited & New Families
Rest and Resolutions
Alone Together
The Battle of Haven Begins
The Turn of The Tide
Haven's Fate
Train to Argus
Hidden Truths
The Coming Storm
Alone in the Woods
Argus
Dead End
Lost
Stealing from the Elderly
The Lady in the Shoe
Our way
Vol. 7 Prey
Rebellion
Autobots Bio & Stats
Dinobots Revised Bio & Stats
A New Approach
Taking the Mines
Adventures in Atlas: Fun in the Snow
Adventures in Atlas: Strong Enough
Adventures in Atlas: Family Matters
Adventures in Atlas: Slash's Confidance
Adventures in Atlas: Slam, Nora and Ren
Adventures in Atlas: Grimlock and Ruby's Drive
Evolution
Minus One
Grimlock vs Predaking
Persuasion
Sparks
Election Night
Worst Case Scenario
Cordially Invited
As Above, So Below
Out in the Open
Out in the Open Pt. 2
Gravity
With Friends Like These
The Enemy of Trust
Volume 8: Divide
New Dinobot Forms
Refuge
Strings
Strings Pt. 2
Fault
Bad Guys Plans
Amity
Midnight
Overthrow
Grimlock's Glitch
Charge!
War
The Turning Point
Victory
Survival
Epilouge

Deadlock

793 15 14
By RWBYKnight4142

3rd Person POV

Wheeljack, Rafael and Yang finally finish the drone that is going to use Laserbeak's broken part to lead the Autobots to the Decepticon Warship.

Weiss: You sure we shouldn't put a GPS tracker on this thing?

Wheeljack: Too risky. Both sides are getting really good at rooting out that trick.

Smokescreen: Besides we don't need a tracker.

Rafael: We have Optimus.

Optimus: While I fully intend to follow "Chip", I do feel I will require backup. *looks at Swoop*

Swoop: M-Me?

Optimus: I have seen your work under Grimlock's command, I would be more at ease with you along for the ride.

Swoop: *smirks* *transforms* Then what are we waiting for?

Weiss: Hey, be careful out there, okay.

Swoop: I've got this Momma.

Miko: But, won't the 'Cons see you two giants coming?

Bulkhead: Not until it's too late.

Ultra Magnus: We'll be ready for immediate mobilization upon your command, sir.

Smokscreen: Good luck you two.

Arcee: Stay safe.

Bumblebee: *series of beeps*

Optimus: Whatever the outcome, Ratchet would be most proud of our human allies' contribution.

The humans smile at the nice compliment, Yang turns to Rafael and says.

Yang: Come on, kiddo. Let's light this thing.

Rafael activates Chip and it takes off fast, Swoop transforms into Dinobot mode and flies after both it and Optimus.

Back on the Decepticon Warship, almost the entire ship hears Grimlock's roar.

Megatron: Soundwave?

Soundwave taps into the cameras and shows Grimlock tearing the inside of the Warship apart as he tears through the Decepticons.

Megatron: So the monster survives, though not for very long. *accesses comms* All forces dispatch and protect the lab and the Omega Lock at all costs, we have an intruder.

Meanwhile, in Shockwave's lab, Ratchet is working on a monitor when finally...

Ratchet: *whispers* The final piece of the puzzle. Thank you Decepticon technology.

Ratchet remembers the formula and delete's it from the computer banks and tries to formulate an escape plan, when suddenly.

*CRASH*

Shockwave: Knock-Out, keep an eye on our guest.

Shockwave walks to the door and opens it only to be hit by several Decepticon corpses, Knock-Out, being the coward he is, runs and hides as flames start stampeding down the hallway. Ratchet stood there a little worried even when Grmlock smashed his enormus frame through the doorway. Grimlock sees Ratchet and growls.

Ratchet: E-Easy, easy, Grimlock. *raises hands* It's me Ratchet.

Grimlock: *growls menacingly*

Ratchet: I am not your enemy. I just need you to calm down for a few seconds.

Grimlock stops growling as Ratchet reaches out a hand and touches his snout. Grimlock then transforms back into his robot form and couldn't help letting out some whines.

Grimlock: Grimlock could not protect her.

Ratchet: Ruby? Oh, Grim. I'm sorry... Listen, there will be a time to grieve but right now we have to find a way off this ship. Megatron intends to cyberform Remnant, destroying all of humanity in the process. We have to gey away and warn the others.

Grimlock: *thinks* No! We destroy 'Cons once and for all. Bring Autobots here and fight!

Ratchet: Hmm, you're probably right. Now's the time to act. *turns back to monitor* Alright, it will take me a few minutes to take down the stealth tech and call the Autobots. Keep the Decepticons at bay while I do, please?

Grimlock nods and pulls out his sword and waits at the door.

Starscream had managed to regain consciousness, somehow and radioed Megatron about Grimlock's invasion of the Warship, uselessly. Soundwave though, had a more pressing matter, he was recieving Laserbeak's signal from outside the ship and decides to investigate. He finds both Optimus and Swoop following a Chip, Soyndwave dives and fires at Chip before the two Autobots notice.

Swoop: Worthless pile of scrap!

Swoop screeches and dives down after Soundwave, but Soundwave pulled a quickdraw back to the Warship via a Space bridge and Swoop screeches in frustration.

Back at the Autobot base though Team Prime and the Dinobots are dealing with more pressing concerns. Thanks to Optimus' interference, Predaking survived and woke up inside the Autobot base. The Dinobots naturally transformed and readied for battle, but-

Ruby: Wait!

Nora: Seriously, Ruby?

Ruby: Just wait, he's weak, no threat. *approaches Predaking*

Predaking: Back away parasite!

Ruby: Shut up. I don't like you, you don't like us, fine. But if you want revenge for your fallen comrades, I'd start with Megatron.

Weiss: What?

Predaking: What... do you mean?

Ruby: Your "high and mighty leader", wanted your fellow Predacons destroyed and simply allowed the Autobots to do his dirty work for him.

Predaking: Nothing but a false accusation to save your own skin.

Ruby: You consider yourself an intelligent being, right?

Predaking sits back down and loses his scowl.

Ruby: The Autobots went to that place in the desperate hope that they would find an Energon mine. The Dinobots had no idea they'd find Shockwave's labratory.

Predaking: A coincidence barely seems plausible.

Ruby: Because it wasn't a coincidence, Energon was clearly planted to lure us there, by Megatron.

Predaking: Why would my liege want my brethren destroyed?

Ruby: Well, seeing how far Grimlock was pushed to beat you, one theory springs to mind. Megatron fears you, and any like you.

Ratchet: *over comms* Autobot base, do you read?

Optimus: *over comms* Loud and clear, old friend.

Smokescreen: Alright!

Miko: Awesome!

Bulkhead: Yeah!

Ratchet: Listen to me, Megatron has managed to rebuild to Omega Lock on the Warship. I've deactivated the Decepticon shielding, you'll be able to get a fix on me and Grimlock's location.

Ruby: Grimlock! Grim, sweety are you there?!

Grimlock: .... Mom? But, Grimlock thought-

Ruby: Shh, shh, it's okay. You protected me, I'm okay, I promise.

Grimlock: *deep breath* Ratchet, we need to move!

Ratchet: Get here quickly, Megatron is preparing to Cyberform Earth as we speak. Gotta go. *ends call*

Optimus: Autobots! Lock onto those coordinates and prepare to storm the Warship.

Ultra Magnus: You heard our leader! We're going in and we're going in heavy. Gear up! Dinobots too, we'll need you if you want your leader back.

Sludge: Time to smash! *slams fists together*

Slag: My favorite time of day, Sludge!

Jaune: Couldn't we go with?

Arcee: Sorry, but this is taking place in the upper atmosphere, you wouldn't be able to breath up there, at least not for long. Stay here and monitor the comms.

Weiss: Be careful, Snarl.

Snarl: No worries, we'll be back.

Ultra Magnus opens the Ground-Bridge and Optimus gives a few final words before battle ensues.

Optimus: Members of Team Prime, Autobot, Dinobot, and human, it has been my honor to lead you. On this day, the fate of two worlds hang in the balance, and the battle to come may very well be our last. But for Earth, for Cybertron, for our comrades Ratchet and Grimlock, we must take the Decepticon Warship.

Ratchet and Grimlock are making their way towards the Omega Lock, because of the narrow hallways Grimlock is finding the going slow due to his extra large size. Ratchet though rounds a corner in his vehicle mode and is stopped by Megatron stomping on his hood.

Ratchet: If you destroy me, you'll never get that formula.

Megatron: Oh but we already have what we want, it took some time but Soundwave was able to untangle to false trail you left behind.

Ratchet transforms with a worried look on his face.

Megatron: The Decepticons thank you for your contribution, but you have outlived your-

Grimlock: *Roars*

Grimlock suddenly rounds the corner and punches Megatron so hard in the chest that he sent flying far down the hall, Grimlock grabs Ratchet.

Grimlock: Go find and turn off Lock! Me buy you time! Go!

Ratchet was reluctant but complied and made his way to the Omega Lock. Shots are then heard indicating that the invasion has commenced.

Ratchet: The Omega Lock is located on the lower cammand deck. I'm on my way now. Dinobots, I'm sending you Grimlock's location he provided a distraction but he's neck deep in scrap.

Slash: We're on our way Ratchet!

Slag: Move it Dinobots!

Optimus: Stealth team secure the Omega Lock. Wreckers, storm the bridge. Dinobots rejoin your leader and lay waste to any Decepticon that attacks you.

Snarl: Now that is a plan!

Grimlock is indeed destroying wave after wave of 'Cons, until he hears a yell and looks to see Megatron with his Dark Star Saber in hand. Megatron spins around while charging up power in the sword, he then releases that power and laser slice sent towards Grimlock. Just before Grimlock is hit-

Sludge: *grunt of exertion*

Sludge gets infront of Grimlock and blocks the laser slice with his arms and takes the hit. The resulting explosion caused a big dust cloud, when the dust cleared, Sludge was still standing but tired from tanking the hit.

Slag: Grim! Light me up!

Grimlock: Yeah!

Grimlock uses his Semblance and casts fire onto Slag's Dinobot head, Slag then charged down the hall towards Megatron. Megatron charges too, Slag then activated his Semblance while his head was still on fire.

Slag: Lightning Flame Head Charge!

Megatron and Slag collide and cause a huge explosion sending both combatants flying backwards. Megatron starts to recover when he hears over the P.A. in the ship.

Shockwave: Lord Megatron, the Omega Lock is almost armed and ready, but the Autobots are slowing progress.

Megatron: Well, well, it seems I have other matters to attend to.

Grimlock: Megatron!

Suddenly, a huge wave of Decepticon troopers appear and start shooting at the Dinobots.

Grimlock: *growls* *talks over comms* Prime! Megatron headed toward Omega Lock!

Optimus: I understand! Keep as many Decepticons occupied as you can. We'll handle the Omega Lock.

Grimlock: Fine! Dinobots, transform and attack!

Slash rushes in first after transforming and uses her Semblance to slice through several Decepticons. Swoop uses his Semblance next and they all attack at once.

Ratchet finally makes it to the Lower deck of the ship and sees several tanks slowly filling with Synthetic Energon, he then spots Shockwave at a monitor.

Ratchet: Shut it down, Shockwave. I cannot allow you to harm Remnant.

Shockwave: The planet won't be harmed, merely it's indigenous life forms.

Ratchet: Over my sparkless husk. *activates blade hand* Rah!

Ratchet goes on the attack and leaps while slicing with his right blade first, but Shockwave blocks with his cannon arm and flips Ratchet over him. Shockwave charged at Ratchet as he got back to his feet, Ratchet then sliced twice across Shockwave's chest, doing no damage, Shockwave then back handed Ratchet with his cannon and sent the medic flying back into a wall then falling to the ground, however, Ratchet refuses to give up and-

Ratchet: *recovers* Rah! *charges back into the fight*

Arcee and Bumblebee are running down a hallway while Smokescreen went to get something, what, no one knows.

Arcee: Ratchet, we're approaching your position.

The pair suddenly run into Starscream and several other Decepticon troopers.

Starscream: What?

Arcee: Scrap.

Starscream: Attack!

The Decepticons open fire...

Elsewhere in the ship, the Wreckers storm the bridge and take out most of the 'Cons there, the only one left, is Soundwave. All three Autobots charge Soundwave, but Soundwave pulled a fast one and opened a Ground-Bridge beneath the Wreckers sending them falling into a different part of the Warship.

Ultra Magus: Ultra Magnus to all units: We will be delayed. Soundwave pulled one of his relocation tricks.

Ruby: Raf, can you get us onboard the Warship?

Rafael: Sure, now that I have a fix on it.

Blake: Ruby. Yang, Slag, Sludge and I barely beat Soundwave last time. How are we gonna beat him this time?

Jack: I may have an idea, but it'll be risky.

Nora: I like risky. *readies hammer*

Yang: We'd also need some heavy equipment to do significant damage to a 'Con.

Miko: *pulls an object towards the group* Would this work?

The Hunters look at the object and Ruby looks at Yang and nods, Yang then smirks.

Ruby: So let's hear this crazy plan of yours.

The plan goes into action and Rafael opens a Ground-Bridge onto the bridge of the Warship, the Decepticons turn to it as Jaune hops through. Seemingly caught off guard, the 'Cons don't shoot until-

Jaune: Surprise! *points up*

Yang then jumps through the portal clad in the legendary, and invulnerable, Apex Armor.

Yang is taking out the 'Cons like little flies.

Yang: So, this is how the Dinobots feel when their fighting 'Cons. I like it!

Yang takes out all the 'Cons quickly and effectively, she then charges for Soundwave, but again Soundwave opens a Ground-Bridge portal in front of Yang. Jaune watches and then tells the others.

Jaune: In position, open the Ground-Bridge.

Rafael: Are you sure guys. Last time two streams crossed-

Jaune: Do it!

Rafael opens the Ground-Bridge on the other side of Soundwave. He couldn't quite comprehend what was going but Soundwave started being pulled until a flash of light ended and closed both portals. Soundwave looked around and went to attack Yang, but he phased right through her, like a ghost.

Yang: Have fun in the Shadowzone.

Jaune: Base, bridge secured.

Ruby and the other come through another Ground-Bridge portal to help keep the bridge secured until the Wreckers arrived. The Dinobots meanwhile, have defeated the last of the Decepticon troopers.

Slag: Now that was fun!

Grimlock: No time for games. Autobots, report!

Arcee: Stealth team is being slowed down by Starscream and his Armada.

Ruby: Warship command bridge secured.

Ratchet: A little busy at the moment!

Ultra Magnus: Approaching Bridge as we speak.

Grimlock: Slash, Swoop. Help Stealth team.

Slash: Ready?

Swoop: Ladies first.

Grimlock: Slag, Sludge hold Bridge.

Slag: This way, brother!

Grimlock: Slam, Snarl, we help Ratchet and stop Shockwave.

Slam: *series of grunts* !

The Dinobots go into action. Grimlock is using his Semblance to incinerate all that lay before him.

Slam: *series of grunts*

Grimlock: Here? *Slam nods* Stand back!

Snarl and Slam get behind Grimlock, who then front kicks the door open, and the Dinobots run in. When they do, the three see the hanger below them open and reveal the Omega Lock.

Shockwave: *responds to monitor beeping* Lord Megatron, the Omega Lock is fueled and ready.

As soon as the hanger door opens fully Optimus is waiting and open fures on Shockwave, but is then tackled by Megatron. Shockwave tries to start the launch sequence, but-

Grimlock: Shockwave! *ROARS*

Grimlock goes Dinobot mode and first breaths fire at Shockwave, to which Shockwave actviated a device on his cannon and deployed an energy barrier to block Grimlock's fire. Shockwave took the time to start the Omega Lock's launch sequence, but before he could ready the thing to fire, the ship suddenly jerked off course. Ruby was manning the controls and rocking the ship from side to side.

Yang: Where'd you learn to drive?!

Ruby: You weren't exactly very good at teaching me!

Arcee, Bumblebee, Swoop and Slash are still pinned down by Starscream and what's left of his armada, until Smokscreen is heard saying...

Smokescreen: Special Delivery. That way, right?

Smokescreen is seen carrying the legendary Star Saber, he carries it down the hall and activates the Phase Shifter on his wrist and runs through the doorway and into the hangar bay. Grimlock meanwhile, reached forward with his jaws wide open, Shockwave dodged to Grim's right and pointed his cannon right in Grimlock's face and shot him point-blank. Grimlock tumbles to the floor as his Aura flashes across his body, indicating his Aura was broken.

Smokscreen: *deactivates phase shifter* Optimus catch!

Ratchet: Smokescreen!

Shockwave shot at Smokscreen and hit him in his right arm, sending him backwards into the wall and dropping the Star Saber. Stealth team had made it into the hangar bay, and Arcee saw Smokescreen, Starscream saw the Star Saber and made a dash for it, Arcee and Bumblebee weren't far behind, while Slash and the othe Dinobots kept the Decepticons busy. Shockwave too saw the Star Saber and ran for it. Arcee manages to catch Starscream and trip him up while Bumblebee dashed ahead to grab the Star Saber.

Slash: Grimlock, are you okay?

Grimlock: Yeah, fine.

Grimlock transforms back into robot mode, stands and sees to Ratchet, before looking at the struggle for the Star Saber.

Shockwave shot at Bumblebee several times, but the scout dodged everything, he gets to the Star Saber first and tosses it into the air, Shockwave is distracted, that he didn't see Bumblebee punch him in his eye. Bumblebee then leaped off Shockwave and caught the Star Saber and starts making his way to Optimus.

Ratchet: Optimus, you must use the Star Saber to destroy the Omega Lock! It is the only way to save Remnant!

Bumblebee: *series of attention getting beeps*

Megatron: The Star Saber! Rah!

Megatron knocked Optimus away and aimed his cannon at Bumblebee, and shot at him three times before Optimus tackled Megatron to throw off his aim.

The blasts almost hit Bumblebee, but he is suddenly pushed out of the way by Grimlock and he takes the three cannon shots to his unprotected chest. Bumblebee lands on the inside edge of the cybermatter pool but grabs the ledge and gets himself and the Star Saber back up to solid ground. The Autobots and the Dinobots watch in horror as Grimpock falls into the cybermatter pool. Ruby suddenly felt a pain in her chest, like she knew something bad happened, Optimus looked at Megatron who has a sly smirk on his face.

Optimus: *angry* NOOOOO!

Optimus starts pummeling Megatron until he knocks Megatron over, as Optimus approached and readied his blaster arm, Megatron grabbed the Dark Star Saber and slashed at Optimus sending him to the edge of the Omega Lock. Megatron then stands over Optimus and raises the Dark Star Saber over his head and says...

Megatron: Prepare to join your Dinobot in the All Spark.

????: Megatron!

Megatron turns around only to be stabbed with something through his chest, that object, and the voice behind it, was none other than Bumblebee who is holding the Star Saber. Everyone is astonished by what they see.

Bumblebee: You took my voice, and my friend. You will never rob anyone of anything ever again.

Megatron collapsed to his knees as he dropped the Dark Star Saber and then falls off the blade of the Star Saber and his sparkless husk falls back to Remnant. Starsream was at first distraught but then turned to anger.

(A/N): End Music Here.

Starscream: I will avenge you, Master!

Shockwave: *grabs Starscream* Starscream, do not be a fool!

Starscream: Curse you and your logic!

Bumblebee helped Optimus up when suddenly a hand appears from the Cybermatter and out climbs Grimlock, the three shots in his chest heal upon leaving the pool and he looks around confused.

Grimlock: What happened?

Bumblebee: You saved me, big guy. You took a hit for me. *hugs Grimlock* Thank you.

The three climb up to the hangar bay and the Dinobots happily greet and hug their leader.

Ratchet: Bumblebee?!

Arcee: *surprised* Your voice.

Bumblebee: My voice? What about- *realizes* My voice! Ratchet, I got my pipes back! *hugs Ratchet*

Ratchet: Yes, yes, we noticed.

Bumblebee: The Cybermatter?

Ratchet: It is the only logical explanation, for both of you.

Optimus: It would seem the old field medic made good. *talks through comms* Optimus Prime to all units: Megatron, is no more.

Pyrrha: Yes!

Nora: Alright!

Yang: Whoo hoo!

Wheeljack: Ooh ahh!

Slag: Yeah!

Optimus: Wreckers, a job well done securing the bridge.

Ultra Magnus: It wasn't us, sir. Credit belongs to the humans.

The Autobots decide to use the Omega Lock to finally restore life to Cybertron and what a sight it was to behold, to see a planet restored and capable of supporting life again.

But, with the defeat of the Decepticons and the restoration of Cybertron finally accomplished, and Knock-Out, for some reason, joining the Autobots, means the end of long and loving fellowships.

Optimus: Though our home world is once again capable of supporting life, we have much rebuilding to do. Alas, we will miss our home away from home, and the family we've made here.

The Autobots start saying their goodbyes to Jack, Miko, Rafael and Winter. Optimus then approaches Grimlock and team RWBY.

Optimus: I don't suppose I can ask you to come with us, Cybertron would benefit having the Dinobots looking after it.

Grimlock looks at the Dinobots and their families, his eyes then land on Ruby, who looks down a little sad.

Grimlock: *chuckles* Sounds like fun, Prime. But our place is here, where we belong.

Optimus: I understand. Keep a watch for any Decepticon activity, but I believe Remnant will be safe in your capable hands. *holds out hand*

Grimlock was reluctant at first, but eventually accepts the handshake, Ratchet then approaches the pair.

Ratchet: I don't suppose you have room for an old field medic on your team?

Bulkhead: Ratchet?

Bumblebee: You of all people-

Ratchet: Yip, yip, yip, I know where I am needed. If you'll have me, Grimlock.

Grimlock: Dinobots, would be honored to have you.

Optimus: Then, until we meet again, old friend.

Ratchet and Optimus shake hands one last time, the rest of the Autobots say their final goodbyes as Team Prime leave Remnant. Optimus turns back to Winter, Jack, Miko, Rafael, Team RWBY, JNPR, Ratchet, and the Dinobots one last time, nods and walks through the Space-Bridge.

Slag: So, what's next, boss?

(A/N): And sadly, this is where we must end this chapter. Great work everyone on closing out this arc.

So, the Decepticon cause is defeated, Megatron is destroyed, Remnant is saved and Cybertron is capable of supporting life again, but even though friends may say goodbye every once and a while, the bond we all share will live on in eternity.

Hope you all enjoyed this story, I know I did, tell me what was your favorite part of this story arc. Let me know in the comments, share this story with your friends and thank you all so much for your entusiasm and patience. I wish you all a wonderful day/night and I'll see you in the next story chapter wherever that may be. PEACE OUT!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174 0 7
After returning from the dimension of her Justice League counterpart. Ria, along with her family and friends returned to her home dimension. There th...
8.8K 212 53
Follow the team from their adventures from Beacon and onwards. (Ps. I do not own RWBY it is owned by Rooster Teeth and was created by Monty Oum) All...
118K 1.8K 32
[PART 1 IS COMPLETE! PART 2 HAS BEEN CANCELLED!] As a child, y/n always heard voices. And rarely, he swears he saw someone. He was abused by his fath...
1.6K 36 3
(F/N) (L/N) a 17 year old teen escapes a place he would personally call hell, and he hides in a forest on a rainy night. The next day, he wakes up t...