Mirrow Crown

By Clfern

Men Of The Crown 7 | R-18 ā€¢ Mature | COMPLETED It was a night with a woman stranger to him that has turned hi... More

Copyright
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Epilogue

Chapter 42

20.8K 727 201
By Clfern

SILENCE CRIED harder when Mir's friend took her back to the top of the ship and made her sit beside a container, hidden from anybody.

Natatakot siya sa kung anong pwedeng gawin ni Mir sa kanya. Not that she thinks he will hurt her physically but he could be thinking of just letting her go. Baka dahil sa sobrang pag-aalala at peligrong dinala niya sa buhay nito at sa sarili niya ay maisip nitong mainam ng maghiwalay sila.

The mere thought of it is daunting. It's making her fear the tomorrow. Hindi niya inaasahan na ganito ang magiging resulta ng plano niya kasama si L.

But how could she perceive that it will end up like this if she didn't know that L was planning something different from what they had discussed?

"Hey, I'm Ceive, don't cry you're safe."

Suminghot siya at nagtaas ng tingin at pilit na inaninag ang mukha ng kaibigan ni Mir. "I can't... I'm dreadful of the thought that Mir will break up with me because of what happened."

Bumuntong-hininga ito. "Why would he break up with you? Mir loves you so much."

"Because I put himself in danger so did his friends and brothers. I also lied and keep thing from him the second time around. He could have realized that I am too much of a burden, to handle, and hard-headed."

"That's crap. Mir would rather go through troubles, headaches, and problems with you than the other way around," anito habang umiiling.

Humikbi lang siya saka napalingon nang may marinig na ingay kasunod ang malamig na pagsasalita ng taong hindi niya inaasahan na malaki ang parte sa buhay niya.

"You know how I loathe people that try to stab me from my back Greg after all the trust I have given them..."

Old man...

"You have seen firsthand what happens to people that try to backstab me for money and power. Haven't you learned from it?"

Silence frowned then hurried to get on her feet and run only to get stopped by Mir's friend.

"Where are you going?!" Ceive hissed in a hushed voice.

"No! That was old man! I need to see him!" aniya sa mahinang boses at pilit na kumawala at tumakbo. But she didn't reveal herself and only peek behind the stack of containers.

With the help of the lamp around and from the moon she saw old man with five other men. One kneeling in front of him and surrounded by the rest men. The man on his knees looked beaten and his face is covered with blood. She couldn't even see what he looked like.

Silence squinted her eyes to get to know them then her mouth opened when she realized that the four other guys were looking alike and she saw their faces before. One in the TyQue jewelry boutique the other one in the book store. She just couldn't pinpoint who's who.

So these are the guys that old man was referring to, the quads.

"What the fuck are the quads doing?" Bulong ng kaibigan ni Mir na sumunod sa kanya.

But she was not able to respond when her mouth opened when old man lifted his gun. It's end aming at the man's forehead between his eyes.

"It was fine working with you for so many years, Greg," anito sa walang emosyong boses. "Say hello to your daughter Alida."

Before she could say anything and witness the killing, something pierced into her neck. Kasabay niyon ay tinakpan ang bibig niya para pigilan ang anomang ingay na pwede niyang gawin.

My apologies were the last words she heard before she was dragged off of her consciousness.

RESISTING THE urge to go after Silence and make her stop crying, Mirrow crouched and pulled the man's shoulder before choking him as he pinned him against the containers.

"Tell me why you were an idiot to touch my wife again?"

Nang hindi ito nagsalita ay kinuha niya ang maliit na kutsilyo at hiniwa ang pisngi nito na siyang kinasigaw nito. The man tried to get away but Mirrow stabbed his knife into his leg, earning a loud cry of pain. Then he twisted it in his flesh.

"Fucking explain this bullshit!!!" He yelled while slowly moving his sharp knife down his limb. This man better answer him or he'll die slowly in agony.

"I-I was just helping my girlfriend's Dad," anito sa gitna ng sakit na nararamdaman nito. "T-They wanted to take over the Rossi Mafia."

Mirrow frowned. That's the mafia from Sicily, Italy that's connected to their organization. The one that provides them drugs when they need one for a case in Europe and Russia.

"My woman has nothing to do with that damn mafia, moron."

Nagtaas ito ng tingin. "She's... She's the daughter of Rossi Mafia boss."

Saglit siyang natigilan saka napamura sa isipan. He had not yet seen the boss of that mafia but his parents have talked about him a few times and it was all not something that give him the impression that the man is in any way a nice person. Mom often curses the man.

"Who's your girlfriend's father?" tanong niya.

"G-Greg Molnár—"

"The Hungarian oligarch?" he interjected.

The man nodded and coughed. "He's Alida's father."

"Alida?" His brow twitched.

"The woman you killed, Mir," Savannah informed while on her phone probably checking out the man's identity.

"Oh..." Mirrow chuckled. "You're dumb girlfriend that laid her hand on my wife, huh." He tsked.

"Y-You killed her, asshole!" The man shot him a deadly glare.

Mirrow smirked. "Serves her right for being a jealous and bully."

Mirrow pulled his knife before getting into his full height. "You want to beat the life out of this guy Savannah?" He asked when he thought that he had already inflicted so much to the man. Seeing the hatred he has for him, he certainly hates him for killing his girlfriend.

"Very much," sagot nito. "I can kill this sleazebag 'cuz I found some grounds to do so, one is child pornography and I will bet my life you were planning something to do with my sister..." Malamig itong ngumiti. "Which is hideous to even think about it."

Smirking, Mirrow gives one last blow to the man's chest before leaving it for Savannah. He would love to beat the life out of the man but he has to prioritize Silence safety for now. He wants her off this ship as soon as possible and to bring her to a safe place. However, leaving the man in Savannah's mercy is not a bad idea.

Before he could ascend the stairs, he heard a loud shout. It was eerily loud and filled with agony and he knew the man is up for a slow painful death. Savannah has a history of being barbaric to men that predate women for sexual desires moreover a child.

Pagkaakyat niya ay agad niyang hinanap kung nasaan si Silence gamit ang smartwatch na suot at tinungo ang lokasyon ng dalaga. Nakita niya itong pangko ni Ceive habang nakatingin ang kaibigan niya sa isang direksyon.

Worries filled him when he realized that Silence in unconscious. Tumakbo siya at agad na binawi ang dalaga at maingat na nilapag sa sahig habang sapo ang pang-itaas na katawan nito. He caress her cheek gently trying to get a reaction but nothing.

"What the fuck happened to her?!" Sigaw na tanong niya sa kaibigan.

"She's fine—"

Hindi nito natapos ang sinabi nang may magsalita sa likuran niya.

"Is that child okay?"

Mirrow looked back and saw his friends— the quadruplets — Uxn, Lxr, Unx, and Lrx, together with the man he had a meeting in the restaurant so long ago. If his memory serves him right his name is Valentino Rossi.

"Who are you?" He asked with his brow coming together and his jaw tightening as he now realized one thing. This man could be the boss of the Rossi mafia.

"Her father."

Umawang ang bibig ng apat niyang kaibigan samantalang naglapat ang labi niya at niyakap si Silence ng mas mahigpit. The hell will I give him Silence. Not a fucking chance!

"You fucker! You were the one who put her into this fucking madness!" Mirrow shouted as he glared at the man that didn't budge a brow.

Damn this old man!

"You can blame me, kid, but answer my question. Is my child okay?"

Bago pa man siya makasagot ay nagsalita si Lrx. "You mean... A biological daughter?.." anito sa hindi makapaniwalang boses.

"A-huh..." Namulsa ito matapos itago ang baril. "Fucked up one time and ended up fucking her mother without condom and viola..." He tilted his head to Silence that was on his lap. "A daughter."

Mirrow felt enraged at how this man could be so cool and sound bored talking about the past when his daughter was hurt.

"Papá!" Uxn yelled when he recovers from the shock that his father has a daughter. "What the fuck?! You told us you'll never have your own child! I called her babe once!!! That was fucking incest!"

What?!

"You fucker!!!" Mirrow glared at his friend. Tang'na hindi niya alam 'yun ah.

"I didn't know! Okay?!" Napahilamos ito ng mukha. "The fuck! You are freakin' unbelievable, Papá!"

"Well... It was also unbelievable that I will have my own child."

"One of us could have fallen for her..." Lxr drawled blinking his eyes as he stares at Silence. "Do you know how disgusting it would be? And hey, we see the Crowns as our cousins, Papá."

Yeah... Fuck that.

"Good thing we are fucking not bloody related but just see each other as family." Nakangiwing turan Unx. "That would be doom for your love life Mir."

"Yeah..." Napahilamos ng mukha si Uxn. "Papá, I hope you don't have more daughters out there."

"I only have her." Nagkibit-balikat ito saka nag-squat sa harapan niya at inabot ang isang sd card. "Here's the last copy of your scandal. The full." Malamig siya nitong tinignan. "You was an arse for fucking my secretary, Alida. She was mad that after you bedded her, you didn't even bother to pursue her—"

"I was fucking clear that what we had was just a fucking one-night stand. I wouldn't even bed her if she was not fucking tailing me and making herself my escort when I didn't need one that night I tangled myself with her." Mirrow cut the man off, making clear that whatever past he had with that woman was not but an experience not worth remembering and repulsive to be part of his memories.

Huminging lang ang tunay na ama ni Silence. "She was the one who recorded the video with the help of her good-for-nothing boyfriend, Berger. Both carry hatred towards you. Alida for being rejected when in her mind she's perfect and deserves everything. While the boy hates you for pushing his father's business off of the competition. It went bankrupt and the boy was furious he gets none of what he was expecting to have."

"You fucking know and you didn't even fucking told anybody!" Mirrow was infuriated.

"Well, I needed the information for my self-investigation. Alida is my right-hand daughter in the Mafia. I didn't want to poke anybody when I was on my way to finding out who fucking wants my daughter dead. I needed a solid proof, not just a hunch and I didn't want anybody dipping into my case. I wanted justice for my daughter after she was almost killed when she was still a child," anito saka tinignan si Silence. "Take her home and—" He looked back at him, staring at his eyes with seriousness and threats. "Don't you fucking lift even one of your fingers to hurt her or you'll be in front of me kneeling and bleeding to death."

Pinantayan niya ang titig nito saka ngumisi. "Not hurting her is a promise I made for her and one thing I will work hard to fulfill. I don't have a responsibility to tell you anything when you were not there for her while she was growing up."

"Boy..." Silence's father narrowed his eyes, it was cold. "I kept her safe in many ways you can imagine over the years and without me, you can bet your life, but there will be no Silence in your life. Her mother wanted to abort her pregnancy and if not because of me, she wouldn't exist. That's  also my semen that pokes her mother's egg, without—"

"Papá, come on, do you really have to tell us that?" Lrx grumbled, shoulder slumping.

"No, not really, but if this friend of yours keeps being a hardheaded bull I might tell him how Silence was made."

"Oh, fuck you." Mirrow just hissed and grabbed the sd card and keep it in his pocket. That Alida deserves death. Fuck her for recording his intimate moment with Silence and damn her for sharing it with the public.

Tumayo siya karga ang dalaga. "We need to go. I want her to be checked." Tinignan niya ang ama ni Silence at kahit ayaw niya ay alam niyang dapat ay iyon ang gawin niya. "You can come with us. I'm bringing her to my house."

Umiling ito saka kiniling ang ulo kung nasaan ang nakahandusay na katawan ng walang buhay na lalaki.

"I have to bring his body to Italy and show it to my people before I send him to his family for burial. I have to make them see where their life is headed if they try to betray me." Malalim itong huminga. "Then I have to send a few mobsters from the mafia to the threshold of San Pedro's gate for evaluation of their souls."

"Oh, your kindness is phenomenal, Papá." Lxr scoffed running his fingers to his hair.

Natawa si Uxn.

Siya naman ay nailing. Now he understands why the quads never bothered to see their Papá, they knew. At mukhang talagang sinadya ng ama ni Silence ang lumayo at iwan ang apat kina Mom at Dad. His fucking business is dangerous.

Tho, he is curious how this man ended up connected to Mom and Dad— No... He shouldn't be...

Muli niyang tinignan ang lalaki na nasa anak nito ang tingin. "Are you—"

"Don't mention it, kid." Putol nito sa anomang tanong na gusto niyang sabihin. "I will visit her and talk to you. Whatever is running in that head of yours kid, tell me that when we're alone," he said before veering around signing to the quads to follow him.

Bumuntong-hininga Mirrow saka pilit na hindi sinabi ang bagay na gustong niyang kumpirmahin. He then looked at Savannah who walked in.

Mirrow grimaced. "You are fucking bloody and reeks of blood." He commented, shaking his head.

Savannah shrugged, glancing at Silence. "Is she okay?"

"Yeah, she is. I have to inject her a sleeping meds so she doesn't witness the killing. She'll wake up in five hours or so." Imporama ni Ceive.

"'Kay..." Savannah sighed. "Take her home Mir. I will look for my brother and Jinky Elle."

Nodding, he left with Ceive and Kraven. They transfer to his yacht that was already nearby and Querion was already there, waiting and ready to tend for Silence.

Mirrow waited anxiously as Quer checked Silence for injuries. Praying inwardly that Silence doesn't have any broken bones or anything life-threatening.

He rubbed his jaw as he go back and forth in the master bedroom in his yacht.

"So far, I think your woman is fine aside from her horrible bruises. You'll have to bring her to an ophthalmologist to check on her eyes to make sure it's okay," anito habang sinasabit ang stethoscope nito sa batok.

Nakahinga siya ng maluwag. "Thanks."

"Don't mention it. I'll visit her tomorrow and call me anytime if you see she's in pain." May nilapag itong kung ano sa bedside table. "This one is a pain reliever and this one is arnica gels that could help with the pain and her bruises. Apply the cream three to four times a day."

Mirrow nodded with a sigh and bumped his fist to Querion when he offered his.

"Hang in there, bud. She'll be fine," anito at tinapik ang balikat niya bago lumabas ng silid.

Mirrow stared at Silence for a while before taking his vest off that he didn't realize he still has on. Naupo siya sa gilid ng kama at inabot ang kamay nito at dinala sa labi.

"You had put me to the edge of madness, sweetheart, d'you know that?" He gritted his teeth. "And I think you deserve a punishment worth remembering for a lifetime. One that will remind you always before you pull something dangerous and maddening." He smiled sadly. "I can't help but feel really beaten with the fact that you keep things from me..." Malalim siyang huminga. "But rest assured, wife, I love you."

Ilang minuto niya itong tinitigan saka inayos ang kumot nito bago pinulot ang vest at lumabas. He went to the upper deck and found his friends drinking while having a conversation about what just happened.

"Mir, come here, let me take a look at your wounds," Grant, who was with them, stood up from the sofa and tilted his head to sign him to follow.

Nagpunta sila sa kitchen island at pinaupo siya nito sa stool matapos niyang hubarin ang t-shirt.

"Man... This looks terrible," Grant mumbled.

"You should have not carried Silence and let others do it," Querion commented.

Hindi siya umimik pero ayaw niyang ipahawak sa iba ang dalaga lalo na at naroon ang ama nito.

Quer and Grant patched his wounds and Ceive brought him new clothes.

"That's mine, Mir. I didn't want to enter your bedroom so I took my own," anito.

He hummed and let his brother help him with his clothes. Ayaw nitong masyado siyang gumalaw.

"And what's your plan?" tanong nito saka inabot ang binigay na Elixir at Alcindor light na binigay ni Kraven.

"With what?" tanong niya matapos uminom.

"Silence? With her father? With everything," Grant twitched his shoulder.

"I'll have to take care of Silence and guard her myself. Make sure her bruises heal and that she gets ample rest." Bumuntong-hininga siya. "With her father... I really don't know what to do with that old man. He is fucking annoying."

"He could be one of the senior members of the organization, bud," Ceive said in a low tone.

"You thought about it?" Mirrow looked at his friend.

"Mm-hmm. It's not quite a tough one to guess." Ceive straightened his back. "He was able to tap on Crown surveillance without getting noticed."

"I wonder why he's a Mafia boss," Kraven mumbled.

Shrugging, Mirrow didn't say a word. He also wonders why.

Clfern

Dahil sa Sunday po dito at Monday diyan, nagsimba po ako (hapon ako nagsisimba) kaya po late ang update. ☺

Anyway, Goodluck po sa mga voters diyan. Isa lang ang hiling ko na sana after this election, every relationship you have with your family, friends, and neighbors still stays how it is before the election. Peaceful and tolerable. 😊❤ Don't let the difference in your political views ruins a relationship that is worth to lasts and regret a memory.

All the best for the Philippines and its citizens.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 8.3K 44
Hiraeth Chapter 2; Sebastian Series 2 Max and Chanel Hope
23.8K 420 49
Si Luke ay walang ginawa kundi asarin at awayin si Bella. Magagawa niya pa kayang asarin ito kapag nainlab na ito ng husto kay Will? ================...
3.1M 164K 37
"I'm sorry, I love you." Married to a man who hates her family to death, Agnes Romero Salazar is in vain as she discovered her husband's secret affai...
660K 25.3K 43
Men Of The Crown 9 | R-18 ā€¢ Mature | COMPLETED At thirty-one, Grant is fine living a life surrounded by his idiot-- who are always on the edge brothe...