Mirrow Crown

By Clfern

Men Of The Crown 7 | R-18 ā€¢ Mature | COMPLETED It was a night with a woman stranger to him that has turned hi... More

Copyright
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Epilogue

Chapter 40

22.8K 696 165
By Clfern

SILENCE WHIMPER when Mir pulled his cock out of her. Morning lovemaking is terrific but it makes her want to go to sleep again.

Uhg... Mir is making her bed-bound without even tying her. He had her last night after learning her period had stopped. Then again early in the morning— probably about five and it's almost six. Took them about an hour to completely feel sated and drained.

Well, she doesn't know about Mir yet but she is tired and sated. She can go a few days without sex but with Mir's weapon for kittie's destruction that is constantly on salute, a day without lovemaking is hardly impossible.

"Tired?" Mir inquired, still between her legs, and keeps on playing with her taut nipples using his tongue then sucking it like a baby hungry for milk.

Humming in approval, she opened her eyes to peek at him. "Are you not?"

He smiled, one that constantly make her morning really great. "Nope but I am satisfied." He winked.

"I can see that," she drawled, smiling.

"You got somewhere else to be today?" he asked, a question he always drops every morning. Mir runs his finger on her hair, staring at her like she is the one that will brighten his day.

Tumango siya saka kinabiga ang ulo nito para ipahinga sa dibdib niya.

"Just L and I will bring my painting to the art gallery then we'll stroll around the island. Probably to the Crown ocean park," she replied while brushing his hair, eyes pinned at the ceiling while her heart drowns from the guilt of lying. Yet again.

But she's not going to do something stupid. Sisilipin lang nila ni L kung sino ang taong may hawak ng eskandalo niya tapos tatawagan nila agad ni L ang pulis. Ayaw niyang kunin ang atensyon ng kapatid at ni Mir dahil mas importante ang mahanap na nila ang ama niya. Sobrang abala din ng dalawa.

"You both take care, okay? I and Luc will be busy," anito saka umalis na sa ibabaw niya.

Silence smiled when Mir kissed her passionately.

"I love you, sweetheart," he whispered after the kiss then off he goes to the bathroom to get ready for the day.

Wala sana siyang planong tumayo pa pero ng maala niyang baka gabihin o hindi makauwi si Mir ngayong araw ay tumayo siya. She was about to follow him to the bathroom when she halted when she felt Mir's cum squirted out of her and down to her thigh.

Nakangiwi niyang inabot ang box ng tissue at nilinis ang sarili niya saka sinundan ang binata sa bathroom ng walang saplot.

"Mir?" Tawag niya sa binata na nakatayo na sa ilalim ng shower matapos itapon ang tissue.

Mir turned around while under the shower, no longer uncomfortable to show her his nakedness. Eyes roaming her naked body the same as she does with him. His hand moving down to his shaft that's slowly getting hard, wrapping it.

"Bath me," she requested.

Excitement flashed in Mir's eyes with his mouth grinning, clearly loving the order.

"Gladly sweetheart, come here."

Smiling, she grabbed her towel and placed it on the sofa in her reach from the shower before joining her man under the shower.

"I love it when you're bold with what you want," he muttered taking her hand to make her hold his now saluted cock.

"And I love you when you're naked," she grinned and responded to his kiss before he started to bathe her as they both stood under the shower with her hand moving up and down his shaft.

Pinanood niya ang pagtatagis ng panga nito pero hindi ito umimik. Bumitaw lang siya sa pagkakawak ng pagkakalalaki nito ng pinatalikod siya nito para sabunin ang likod niya.

Silence stood there as she memorize every trail of his hands. Save the feeling of his touch and how Mir is so gentle with her skin and how he would stop sometimes to kiss her and mark her skin.

From her hair to her feet, Mir did all the bath. To her center that made her moan when his fingers skim between her folds. And when he was done, he pinned her against the wall, holding her left thigh over his arm, his other arm wrapped around her waist.

"Mir..." Her breathing ragged when she felt his tip ready to penetrate her again.

"Time for my price," he smirked squeezing one of her breasts before slowly moving inside her.

"Aaahh... Mir..." Silence holds on tightly to his nape.

"Fuck..." He breathed heavily. "I can't get enough of you." He rested his forehead on hers as they both take a deep, ragged breath. "You are awesomely addicting."

Silence groaned when Mir's rhythm sped, his tip hitting her still delicate spot inside. With Mir's length, her cervix ain't safe from his every deep and vigorous thrust. It doesn't hurt but felt really good. The slam is somehow smooth.

"Sweetheart! Aah! Ooh!" Mir smooched her lips, sucking on her tongue while her nails dug into his skin. His speed not getting any slower.

Umungol siya sa bibig nito nang maramdaman ang kiliti na malapit na siya. Her edges constricted around his cock making him groan and let go from the kiss to cuss.

"Fuck! Aaahh... That damn always feels good," Mir moaned his voice rasp. "Damn sweet... And only mine." He whispered, tone possessive as he continues to slam his groin to hers. The same speed. The same deep.

"Oh! Shit, Mir!!!"

Umawang ang labi niya at mahigpit na humawak sa braso nito ng maramdaman ang ruruk ng kanilang koneksyon. Her tears escaped as she squirm between the shower wall and Mir's body because of so much pleasure without any way to stop it. Without any way to escape.

And when her other leg gave in, Mir was fast to reach her thigh, holding it as he continues to slam her core. Greedily and vigorously.

"Oh! Aah! Mir!" Bumaling-baling ang ulo niya. "Please— aah! Mir!"

Too much... Silence embrace him as she couldn't do much to halt his thrusts. Mir will not listen. He rules this thing and she has nothing to do but bear the pleasure. Pleasure that always makes her weak and drain but always looking forward to feeling it. This man has made her want it. Crave for it.

Taking a deep breath, biting her lower lips, and clinging to his nape, she lets Mir have her as she ready herself for another tickle of orgasm.

More deep thrust, a mix of groan and moan from them, they both utter their name when they cum together.

"Fuck.. Sweetheart..."

"Mir..."

"You okay, sweetheart?" Mir asked between his fast and heavy breathing and steering her legs to wrap them around his torso.

Umungol lang siya at pinahinga ang ulo sa balikat nito.

Holding her thigh and waist, Mir turned the shower on again to rinse their body.

Baba sana siya ng pigilan siya nito.

"Wait a few minutes," anito.

She did and when her feet touched the floor, her legs were weak but Mir was there to secure her.

"I can't believe you could make me this weak," she mumbled.

Mahina lang itong tumawa saka siya pinangko at nilabas ng shower.

"Go back to bed and rest. I will order food and prepare it on the table so you don't have to prepare it yourself," saad nito habang tinutuyo ang katawan at buhok niya.

Silence nodded weakly. "Are you not going to eat breakfast before work?"

"I will while doing my work." He pecked her lips. "You rest, we'll have breakfast together again tomorrow." Pinangko siya nito saka dinala sa kama.

Mir covered her and then prepared her clothes.

Siya naman ay unti-unting ginupo ng antok at pagod. But before she was pulled into deep slumber she still heard his words.

"I love you very much, sweetheart. Rest well."

Drain and almost asleep, she didn't utter a response but she did note to message him later.

Pagkagising niya ay lagpas alas-dyes na ng umaga. Grunting, Silence sat and waited a few moments before getting off the bed to get ready for the day.

A soft smile made it on her lips when she entered the dining room and her food was covered and ready. Mir made everything like he told and she will always be thankful for having him in her life. He's just so sweet and caring.

She doesn't have to hurry to start her day because Mir often lay down everything for her. From her clothes to her food.

May ngiti sa labi siyang kumain at matapos ay nagmamadali niyang nilinis ang pinagkainan saka umalis para puntahan si Jinky Elle dala ang backpack niya.

But not after sticking the note she received from anonymous somebody on the front door for Mir to see when he goes home looking for her and she was still not around.

"Ready ka na?" Salubong sa kanya ni L nang pagbuksan siya nito ng pintuan.

Silence nodded then sigh. "You sure this is a good idea just L?"

Tinitigan siya ng kaibigan niya. "Oo," anito saka siya tinalikuran. "Hindi ka naman pwede magtawag ng pwedeng tumulong sayo at baka isang pikit mo ay may eskandalo ka na naman. Hindi lang seven minutes kundi buong oras. Saka..." Bumuntong-hininga ito. "Sisilipin lang natin."

Tumango siya sala naupo at pinanood si Jinky Elle na nag-aayos ng baril. Sabi nito baka may gago silang makaharap mainam na ang may dalang armas. She asked where she learned about holding a gun but L just shrugged.

Pumihit ito paharap sa kanya at nilagay sa kamay niya ang isang folding knife.

Silence frowned. "Why do I get one?"

"Basta tago mo 'yan." Pinakatitigan siya nito.

Hindi niya alam pero parang ang lungkot ng kaibigan niya. Kahit na ngumiti ito ay nakikita niya ang takot, pag-aalala, at kung anong sakit sa mata nito.

"Jinky Elle—"

"Huwag kang magdadalawang-isip na gamitin 'yan oras na may magtangka sayo? Hmm?" Hinaplos nito ang pisngi niya. "Don't expect that everything will be fine. Be always cynical because we don't know these people," anito saka tumayo.

Tumango na lang siya at hindi na sinabi ang tanong niya. Sinuksok niya ang kutsilyo sa bulsa ng dress niya. Tapos ay kinuha niya ang isa pang note na gawa niya kung saan pinapaalam niya kung nasaan sila ni L pagginabi sila.

Ready to leave, Silence gets on her feet. "Just L!!! I'm ready!" She shouted from the bottom of the stairs.

"I'm coming!" L shouted back, emerging from the top of the stairs wearing a leather black jacket under it is a loose white shirt she supposed is from kuya Tyrone. Partnered with boyfriend jeans and boots.

"You look like you're up for a gangster battle just L! Really cool!" Silence grinned.

Sarkastikong tumawa si Jinky Elle. "Shut up!" Asik nito saka tinignan ang kabuuan niya. "Tara." Yaya nito.

They left the Rousseau and grab a bicycle from the stand. They headed for the port.

"Malapit na tayo, Tyrane." Imporma ni L lumipas ang mahigit isang oras.

Knowing that, Silence slyly turns on her wristwatch. The one that Mir gave her. By now, she knows that the watch could track her. Kasama niya si L at nasa isla sila— oo — pero baka may biglang humablot na lang sa kanila. Mir and kuya Tyrone will find them if ever somebody takes them by force.

Nilibot niya ang tingin sa buong marina na puro malalaking barko ang nakadaong at puno ng shipping containers.

This is it...

Hinawakan siya ni L sa siko pagkalagay nila ng biseklata sa bicycle stand saka hinila palapit sa isang barko na may lalaking nasa bukana ng nakababang side ramp.

Kumunot ang noo niya dahil dapat ay sisilip lang sila at titignan ang mga kahina-hinalang tao. Silence stop and tried to pull her arm from her friend but she won't let go.

"Just L—"

"Mario," ani L na nagpabigla kay Silence.

W-what?.. W-why—

"She does look like her father." Komento nito saka sinulyapan si Jinky Elle na blangkong nakatingin pabalik.

Silence felt her stomach twist from what is unfolding in front of her. Suddenly, she was reminded of that moment she had with Psychí— the child that saved her and taught her to plan her life. The child's words echoed in her mind; There is no good friend when money is involved.

"J-Just L..." She whispered.

"Good job, miss. You certainly will get huge bucks for bringing her here without a sweat," anang lalaki saka siya hinawakan sa braso at marahas na hinila.

"No—" Silence tried to pull her arms. "Just L!?" She called but L ignores her and went inside the cargo ship without giving her another glance.

She tried to shout again but her voice was muffled when the man covered her mouth.

No...

BLOWING A LOUD breath, Mirrow walked into the space facing the one-way glass wall five meters above, followed by Luc and Savannah. They stood under the bright lamp while their friends and his brothers stay behind in the dark area of the large room.

This will be his first to get lashes for breaking a rule. Lorch, Rosh because of Fourth, and Riot has already been here. Some of his friends too, who snaps at annoying people ending them lifeless thus breaking the rule. Unang beses din 'to nila Luc at Savannah.

He's worried. Not for himself but for his Mom, Silence, and Savannah that might also get lashes.

Mom and Silence definitely break seeing him wounded. Lashes would certainly leave a mark. It will take time to heal and it will bleed making it harder to hide it from Silence. Masasaktan na naman sila dahil sa kanya.

Mirrow sighed. Hinawakan niya ang kamay ni Savannah na nasa gitna nila ni Luc.

"I'm fine," Savannah whispered, gripping his hand.

"Don't even try to tell them you'll get part of the punishment," Lucius reminded.

"That's so unfair—"

"Drop it, Savannah." He lightly turned his head to warn her.

Savannah huffed but didn't argue.

A few seconds passed and the lull of the room broke, a man's voice speaks. It was raspy but friendly. You could catch that the man is not young anymore. They couldn't see them so they don't have an idea how they look. It has always been like this. The rest of the senior members of the organization are anonymous aside from Mom and Dad.

"Ey, kiddo, how's life? Y'all good lookin' and fuckin' self-willed that I'ma tryna break your skull to fuckin' put memory card of the rules to that darn brains." The man tsked then huffed and mumbled under his breath. "'Kay... Mirrow Crown, step forward. Take off your shirt and drop on your knees."

Mirrow did.

"Savannah Tyrine Jorquera—"

"No, I will take half," Luc spoke. "I and Mir will take the lashes, leave my sister out of it."

"Please, Mom— Dad, please not Savannah. I and Luc will take the punishment." Mirrow pleaded looking up the glass wall despite not seeing anybody.

There was no response for a moment before another voice speak. Now a woman with a soft and really calm voice. Bahagyang kumunot ang noo ni Mirrow dahil parang bata pa ito.

"Crown, give me a valid reason why?" she asked.

Kumuyom ang kamay niya sa kaalamang malaki ang posibilidad na hindi pumayag ang mga ito.

"She's a woman—"

"That doesn't make her weak nor does it merits her to go unpunished after being present as you pull the trigger to kill a woman that has no life trails of killing, child abuse, or any other horrible crime that is deemed inhumane in ways that a man can imagine."

"She's my sister. And she is like a sister to Mir." Luc butted in. "We can't bear her hurt. Please."

Another silence from them before one replied, this one her voice was distant and emotionless. "Fine. Lucius Tyrone Jorquera move."

"Why are we doing this when one arse is not here?" It was Mom who spoke, visibly upset.

A woman hissed. "Aleandra, you keep your mouth shut—"

"Oh, fuck you! That's my son out there!" Mom yelled.

Nagkatinginan sila ni Luc at sabay na napangiwi. Nakakatakot pag ganito nag-aaway ang mga senyor na miyembro ng organisasyon.

"Bitch, you nailed the point. Your son so get the fuck out of this." The woman responded.

"You don't fucking talk to my wife like that," Dad warned.

"Mahal, hindi ka kasali sa usapan!" Mom snapped at Dad.

A man chuckles. "Mind your own conversation, Vonn."

"Vonn, why aren't you gettin' used to how they talk to each other?"  The first man spoke again. "You don't butt into their convo or you'll end up backin' away with two hands up in surrender."

Dad just grumbled something under his breath.

"'Kay lads! Y'all gettin' thirty-five lashes each. The four of us voted yes for the punishment to go through— one pass and said he's fuckin' busy to look into the case. Aleandra and Vonn are not allowed to vote because of a conflict of interest. Rules are rules, lads. We can't let you go like killin' is just some sort of video games. Learn to be reasonable and relaxed under any circumstances to uphold the purpose of this organization. We don't kill anybody cold-blooded just because he or she was dumb to physically attacked our loved ones. We have prison and torture room for those idiots but they should go home alive but brighter this time." Mahabanng saad nito bago tinawag ang dalawang lalaking merong hawak na latigo at bonet sa ulo para hindi nila ito makilala.

"Fuck... This is it..." Luc whispered offering his hand.

Tinanggap niya iyon. They gripped each other's hands to take strength from each other and assure themselves that they aren't alone.

Lumunok siya ng nasa likod na nila ang dalawa. Mirrow closed his eyes, praying that his Mom is not around to see him getting punishment.

He breathed, his hand that was resting on his lap fisted when the first lash strikes his back. But he didn't utter anything, so was Luc.

Umangat ang isang gilid ng labi niya. It's good to get punishment surrounded by his friends and brothers that he knows will be there for him after this. Ready to tend to his wounds and make him smile despite the pain.

Until the last strike of the lashes, he and Luc didn't wail. They were both quiet, gritting their teeth, closing their eyes and ears to stop themself from hearing the women's cries and cusses from their friends and his brothers.

They were both exhaling deep until the last strike. Then before the two men could step back away from them, they were pushed aside making them tumble to the ground.

Sa kabila ng sakit ng likod ay napiling si Mir habang nakangisi.

"Mir, you okay?" Kuya Kreston cupped his jaw.

Mirrow smirked. "Yeah, I've gone through worse than this but..." He cussed. "It fucking sting."

"Come let's go!" Grant shouted taking his arm over his shoulder, Lorch on his right.

Bahagya siyang lumingon para tignan si Luc. Napangiti siya ng makitang tulad niya ay tinutulungan na ito ng mga kaibigan nila.

They headed to the infirmary and he grunted when he dropped on the hospital bed.

"Kuya?" Tawag niya sa kapatid niya. "Lock the door. I don't want Mom to come in."

Tumango ito at agad na sinara ang pintuan pagkapasok ng lahat na gustong pumasok.

Grant— his brother — and Querion, both doctors, tended to his wound while Katana and Phytos tend to Lucius.

"Darn it! It sting!" Mirrow hissed when they sprayed his wounds with antiseptic, the same time Grant injected something into his arm.

Humila ng upuan ang kapatid niyang si Lorch saka hinawakan ang kamay niya. "Hang in there, Mir," anito. "Thirty-five is not much. I got seventy once."

Mirrow hummed, wondering how Rosh, Lorch and Riot was able to keep awake when they had their punishment.

Kuya also holds his other hand. Mirrow gripped their hands as Grant and Querion do their best to be gentle but the damn antiseptic sting.

They were there for nearly fifteen minutes when somebody loudly knocked on the door followed by his Mom's voice.

"Open the door kids!" Mom shouted.

Ruckus, Rosh, and Dusk were fast to secure the door, leaning against it.

"No, Mom! Were not done yet!" Rosh shouted.

"I don't fucking care! I want to see your brother!"

"No!" Ruckus shouted back. "Dad! Come on! Take Mom!"

"No! Vonn! Don't fucking touch me!" Mom shrieked.

"No, mahal. We'll wait until they're done—"

"You don't tell me that! You already keep me out from seeing Mir!"

"Mahal, you'll just going to cry. Come let's go for now." Dad coaxed.

"Stay away, Vonn!" Mom warned.

"No." Dad's voice was hard and it was followed by Mom's angry shout going away from the door.

"You are sleeping outside the manor, Vonn!!!"

Seems like Dad hauled Mom.

Napahinga siya ng malalim. Good luck, Dad.

"I think..." Rage drawled, face dropping. "We'll going to lose some of our favorite possession."

Napamura si Ruck. "My damn car..."

"I'm fine. As long as Mom and Dad don't take my wife. Sweet babe is now my favorite possession," Kronack chuckled.

Hearing that, all his brothers who has already a wife nodded with a grin on their face.

Siya naman ay napangiti lang. His parents can take anything they want as long as he has Silence, his brothers, and friends, all is good.

"And? Is it worth it?" Kuya Kreston inquired.

"Yeah..." Mirrow smirked smugly. "For my woman's safety, every pain is worth it."

Napabuntong-hininga ito saka pinunasan ang pawis sa noo niya, but there was a proud glint in his brother's eyes.

Siya naman ay unti-unting inantok. Mukhang umeepekto na ang gamot na tinurok ni Grant.

Clfern

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 212 17
Ethereal Sharia is a spoiled brat. Just like her mother, she was hardheaded and stubborn. Lahat naibibigay sa kanya, maliban nalang ang lalaking kany...
4.6K 390 63
Para kay Elemra laro lang ang lahat para sa kanya, mapa-lampungan, landian, miski ang makipag halikan ay wala lang sa kanya. Hindi nya maitatanggi sa...
174K 8.2K 44
Hiraeth Chapter 2; Sebastian Series 2 Max and Chanel Hope
826K 23.7K 48
Everyone has been witness the contradicting personality of a couple, but how about those couple who's both dominant, both strong and fierce. Can it b...