Ecstasy~ (YandereXReader)

Door ItssMfkn_Chad

In a life full of grief and loneliness, Maynard Madden desires what everyone calls LOVE. He wants to care for... Meer

Luxury
Meeting Her
Sick game
Y/N
Long Nap
He
Morning with A Stranger
May!!
Jealousy Is A Disease
Willow: The Local Simp
A Date
Jealousy, Rumors and A Suprise!
Dream???
Kidnapped.
Beginning of Hell
Captured
Friend.
Oh
Use your brain power!

Horse Riding

826 24 15
Door ItssMfkn_Chad

"Heck!!" you groaned as you struggled to put on your helmet. You were dressing up for horse riding, which Maynard and you, both were going to do today. You were quite excited since you were horse riding after almost a decade.

"Here! Let me help you..." Maynard spoke while pulling you closer and working on your helmet. You heard some clicks before Maynard backed off.

"There! It's done. Now you're completely safe and out of danger." he smiled adoringly.

"Thanks." you mumbled before walking to the shed. There, you saw many many horses. Black, white, Grey, Golden and many more. But one Black horse specifically seemed desperate as he tried to get your boths attention.

"Is he fine?" you asked Maynard and he smiled.

"Yeah. That's Loom, My personal favourite horse. He loves me allot so he's trying to get my attention." he explained as you nodded.

"Which horse do you wanna ride on?" Maynard asked you and you looked around to find a clean and pretty one. A brown horse caught your eyes. His/Her Hair were long and silky which made it look pretty. You pointed on it.

"That one!" you spoke. Maynard nodded as he walked towards it with you following him behind. He petted the horse and it seemed to neigh in happiness. Maynard was really good among animals.

"Gurt! Get Lofe and Loom to the ground! I'm waiting there." Maynard yelled as a short man came running.

"But Sir, She just met the horses, it's not safe for her to ride alone on any horse. You know the horses like to trouble new people." The short man whispered to Maynard but you could clearly hear it. May seemed to think about it for some time before he walked up to you.

"Y/n. You know, Maybe we can ride together? I'll teach you how to handle horses? Maybe then, you can ride your own?" May gently spoke near your ear. You were pretty hesitant.

You hesitantly nodded at him.

He smiled and asked the short man to bring Loom on the ground. You both were waiting for Loom on the ground. Loom came running and stood beside Maynard. Maynard smiled as he hugged and kissed the horse, causing you to melt in Awe.

"Ready?" May asked and you nodded.

"Ladies first." He spoke moving aside. You nervously smiled as you walked towards the horse. You gently patted it and sat on it. Thank god you didn't fail or fall, it would've been embarrassing.

Maynard walked towards you as you sat behind you. He took the rope holder from the front and took your warms hand in his, making you hold the rope and covering your hands with his. He placed his chin on your shoulder as he asked, "Ready for this?". You nodded as he chuckled. He moved his chin away from your shoulder as he sat straight.

Holding your hand, which was holding the rope, he pulled it backwards causing the horse to neigh loudly and start running. You were a bit scared because of the speed of the horse. The sound of the horses legs against the ground were somewhat satisfying.

"Pull the rope." May ordered and you simply did as he said, causing the horse to fasten his pace. You wish you didn't listen to May, the speed of the horse was now actually starting to scare you.

"Dude we gon die!!!" you yelled as you closed your eyes. Maynard was laughing at you, making you feel silly.

"Stop laughing! Our death is near!" you yelled again as you let go of the rope and fell back in Maynards embrace.

"Silly!" he mumbled before holding the rope and taking the horse in control. You sighed in relief as you closed your eyes.

"I'm- I'm never doing this again." you spoke as Maynard laughed.

"Loser!"

"Whatt!??"

"You=loser"

"I'll bury you alive and dance on your grave!" you snickered as your eyes lit in rage.

"OhMy Sorry sorry Madam!Forgive me! I didn't know you were such a sensitive baby~~" he teased you as you groaned in annoyance.

Soon, you both got off the horse and you kicked the air to feel your legs because they were completely numb. Maynard stared weirdly at your actions before kneeling down and gently massaging your legs. You flinched in shock as you bit your lip.

"Legs feel numb?" he asked looking up at you as you nodded.

"Hmm...what do you wanna do next?" he questioned as he kept massaging your legs. You could finally feel your legs as you smiled in relief.

"Thanks for that, My legs are no more numb!" you thanked him and he smiled as he stood up.

"You haven't answered my question yet?" he tilted his head.

"Umm....Maybe go to the cafe to meet my kitties?" you replied. He seemed to get angry by your answer but then he zoned out for a minute and zoned back in with a smile and nodded.

_____________________________

The ride from Maynards mansion to the cafe was completely silent. You cheered happily as you reached the cafe.

Walking in, you took a deep breath. You missed the aroma of the cafe so much. You were just about to open your eyes when you felt a huge body squeezing you into a breathtaking hug. By the smell of the person, you could tell who it was.

Waylen. He smelled like strawberries.

"Gosh I missed you so much!!!! Where were you my darling? I've been searching you everywhere!!" be spoke as he tightened the hug even more. You whined and broke the hug.

"I went to hang out with My friend." you lied. He raised his brow.

"A friend?"

"Yes. A close friend!" Maynard spoke walking towards you both. Waylen scoffed in annoyance.

"You seriously spent a whole day and night with him? You could've at least informed me you were leaving?!!" he let out another scoff.

"Well...sorry!" you shyly mumbled as you scratched the back of your neck. Waylen shook his head in disappointment.

"Well that's none of your business so stay away. And Y/n.....go meet your cats so we could leave early." Maynard gently spoke, smiling in an annoying way.

"Wait-You're leaving together again!?? Why??!!" Waylen whined as he sat next to you.

"We're leaving again? For what?" you questioned.

"Well....I have a lot planned... Just come with me." Maynard replied while smiling cheekily. You hesitantly nodded as Waylen walked out of the cafe.

You walked towards your cats as you lovingly hugged them and embraced them.

'You have no idea how far I'll go just to exchange positions with that lucky cat you're hugging right now.....' Maynards thoughts ran across his mind as he watched you.

_____________________________
Time Skip I'm bored
—————————————

"Shall we go to that store?" Maynard asked you as he grabbed your hand. You nodded.

From the past 15 minutes, you and May were lurking around the mall to find a good clothes store because Maynard wanted to buy new clothes. He wanted you to choose clothes for him. Maynard was acting quite different from the past 1 hour. He kept on insisting you to hang out and spend time with him. He wasn't leaving you alone for even a second and kept on clinging to you like a baby. Although you were annoyed by his behavior, you felt bad for him since he never had friends and maybe it was the reason for his clingy act.

He smiled at your response as he took you to the store. You both walked to the men's wear side, as Maynard jumped in excitement.

"It's my first time shopping with someone!!!" he yelled happily as he hugged you.

"Yessss!!" you yelled back, returning the energy.

"Which one!? Which one should I buy?!" he asked you as he pointed in the side full of shirts. You walked towards it as you searched the shirts.

"This One!" you spoke pulling out a lovely White Shirt. It was simple and basic but that's what you like.

"I'll try it on!" he spoke grabbing the shirt from you and walking to the trial room.

You were patiently waiting for him. There was basically no one in the store. Only a clerk who was sitting far away where you couldn't even see her. This store seemed quite expensive.... Maybe that's why there was no crowd. You heard the creak of door as you looked up to see Maynard walking out of the room. He had the shirt on.

HOLY !! HOW DID YOU NOT NOTICE IT WAS A SEE-THROUGH SHIRT?!?!

You mentally screeched as your face went completely red. It was a see through shirt and you could clearly see his body through the shirt.

His chest was huge.(Mommy Milkers) His toned abs were completely visible. His 8 packs were so goddamn hot you were burning. He seemed to not know it was a see through shirt. He happily walked out with a smile on his face. Noticing your red face, he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Hey what's wrong?" he gently spoke walking closer towards you. You flinched in shyness as you jumped back. He got more confused by your weird behavior.

"What's wrong? Do I look ugly?" he questioned with a low voice.

"N-No! You....Look hot..." you replied. Your inner confidence showed up.

"oh" he mumbled. You both were blushing red together.

"Y-You know you a-are completely red r-right now.." he shyly spoke as he fumbled with his fingers.

"You t-too are red!" you spoke back playing with your wrist watch. There was awkward silence before Maynard spoke up.

"I'll buy this shirt. I like it. It displays my pretty abs."

"W-wait you know its a see through shirt?"

"Well yeah I do. You were the one who gave me a see through shirt?"

"N-NO!! Please don't think that I gave you that shirt on purpose! I didn't have any intention to! I had no idea it was a see through shirt!! I swear to god believe me!!" you pleaded as he laughed.

"It's fine. I like this shirt. Anyways, let's go to the womens side so we can buy pretty clothes for you too!"

"For me?! Wait why?"

"Because I want you to wear clothes of my choice. Only once... please!?"

"Well fine." you replied as he walked back in the changing room and changed back to his original clothes.

"Okay let's go!" he yelled in excitement as he dragged you across the store to the womens side.

Walking in the women's wear side, you were amazed to see such pretty clothes. Are these what the rich girls wear?

"This one please!" Maynard called out to you as you turned to him. There he was, holding a beautiful dress. You observed the pretty dress as you nodded and grabbed the dress from him, walking into the trial room.

You tried on the dress as it perfectly fit your Skinny/Chubby/ Average figure. You squeaked in excitement as you opened the door and walked out.

May heard the door creak and he turned all of his attention towards you.

As soon as his eyes fell on you, his lips turned into a an O
His pupils dilated in a flash.  Ecstasy was running through his whole body. Each vein in his body filled with ecstasy. Every beat in his heart, beating for you. Each drop of blood in his body, circulating for you. His mind filled with you. In an instant, he was thrown into the lovely feeling of euphoria. He was floating among clouds, The clouds in the shape of your pretty face.

Ecstasy.

The only word that could describe what he was feeling right now.

"May?" you spoke pulling him out of his trance. He blinked his eyes once and watched you carefully. Still not answering you, he started to walk closer to you. Now you were feeling nervous... What's he doing? You walked back and he walked forward, both walking in sync.

Soon you were stopped by your back crashing into the wall behind you, you flinched in fear. Maynard didn't stop..his legs kept on walking further and further until he was 3 inches away from you. One more step he took and now both your bodies were pressed together. He placed both his hands on either sides of your shoulders. His face moving closer by each second passing. You were burning red. He was so close till the point you both could feel each others breath on your face......

Ecstasy: An overwhelming feeling of happiness or joy.

💗:)

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

200K 3.4K 92
ฬถWaฬถฬถrฬถnฬถiฬถnฬถฬถg ฬถYaฬถฬถnฬถdฬถeฬถrฬถฬถe ฬถtฬถhฬถeฬถmฬถeฬถs . . . . . . โ™ฅฬถ"ฬถฬถI ฬถฬถLฬถoฬถฬถvฬถeฬถ ฬถyฬถoฬถu ฬถtฬถoฬถdaฬถฬถy, ฬถi ฬถwaฬถฬถnฬถt ฬถyฬถoฬถu ฬถtฬถoฬถmฬถoฬถrฬถrฬถoฬถw aฬถฬถmฬถd ฬถi ฬถnฬถeฬถฬถeฬถ...
124K 1.7K 10
"๐‘ฐ๐’๐’ ๐’…๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’š๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ , ๐’‚๐’๐’š๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ , ๐’‚๐’๐’š๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’๐’†๐’†๐’… ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’•๐’ ๐’…๐’...๐‘จ๐‘ฉ๐‘บ๐‘ถ๐‘ณ๐‘ผ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ๐’€ ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐’€๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๏ฟฝ...
283K 7.7K 19
"How can I live with this pain? How can I overcome my sadness? My heart is now shattered into pieces... now she went to Heaven without me. I didn't h...
480K 18.4K 39
"why do you help him get her, if you didn't want him to?" "to be free" Yandere Student council president x reader. plot- You are the vice council pr...