OnePiece X Reader Oneshots An...

By Kimi_is_dreaming

[REQUESTS ARE CLOSED TEMPORARILY] If you want to request head over to the first page of this book, it's calle... More

Requests page
Luffy x Reader [The bakery boy] Modern AU
Zoro × Witch Reader |warm feelings|
TonyTony Chopper x Reader (Genderless)
[Request] Doflamingo x Reader
Cheater!Luffy x F Reader | Lies pt. 1
Cheater!Luffy × F!Reader | Lies pt. 2
Cheater!Luffy × F!Reader | Lies pt. 3
Cheater!Luffy x F!Reader | Lies pt. 4
Cheater!Luffy x F!Reader | Lies [Good ending] Lemon
Cheater!Luffy x F!Reader | Lies [Bad ending]
Coby x Thick Vice Admiral! Reader Lemon
Roronoa Zoro x Shy!Artist!Reader | Secret Model
Luffy × F!Reader | Who are you? Pt. 1
Luffy × F!Reader | Who are you? Pt. 2
Luffy x F!Reader | Who are you? Pt. 3
Luffy x F!Reader | Who are you? Pt. 4
Luffy x F!Reader | Who are you? Pt. 5 [Good Ending]
Luffy x F!Reader | Who are you? Pt. 6 [Bad Ending]
Portgas D Ace x Thick Reader Lemon
Brook × F!Reader | Panties
Coby x Thick!F!Vice Admiral Reader Hot Springs
Jealous!Nico Robin ×F!Reader | Secret Love
Usopp x F! Reader | Cuddles
Brook × Insomniac!Reader | Lullaby
Sanji x F!Thick!Reader | A Kinky Contest
Nico Robin ×NB!Reader |
Luffy × Neko!Reader
Haruta x F!Reader | I'll make my own destiny.
HELP! New Oneshot Collection or Book? Which anime or Videogame?
Luffy x Child Reader's OC Sakura Pt. 1
Luffy x Child Reader's Oc | Part 2
Luffy x Sakura Reader's OC Part 3 | "Sanji, We're here to save you!"
Luffy x Child!Reader's OC Sakura Part 4 |
Luffy x Child!Reader's OC Sakura Part 5 | The Final battle
Love Potion | Luffy x Reader
Usopp x Shy Female Reader | One more story.
Coming out as a Trans Man to Sanji | Sanji x Trans(FTM) Reader
Luffy x Reader | Destiny | Soulmate AU
Zoro x M!Reader | Every part of you
Luffy x Gn!Reader | Can we cuddle?
Franky x Gn!Reader | Mechanical love
Jealous Robin x F! Reader Headcanons
Yandere Charlotte Katakuri x Gn Reader
Yandere Nico Robin x Male Reader
Sanji & Zoro x Male Reader Lemon | Satisfy you
Katakuri x Male reader | lemon both sub and dom reader
Franky x Chubby Reader Gender-Neutral | Comfort fic
Sanji x F!Reader | Lemon Sub. Reader
Marco x Chubby! Reader + Nico Robin part 1 | Lemon
Marco x Thicc! Reader + Nico Robin part 2| Lemon
Sanji x Suicidal Gn!Reader | Always There For You
Smoker x Wife! Reader | Fluff + Lemon | Happy reunion
Zoro X F! Neko! Reader | Mating Season
Nico Robin x GN Musician Reader | Our Symphony

Teacher Shanks x F! Student Reader + Lemon towards the end | AU

5.3K 107 73
By Kimi_is_dreaming

REQUEST? YES

WORD COUNT: 2571

*WARNING*

This chapter will contain a lemon. 

You can still read it without worries and stop once you see the warning that tells you when it begins.

DO YOU WANT TO SEND A REQUEST?

PLEASE READ THE FIRST CHAPTER OF THE BOOK CALLED "REQUEST PAGE" FOR MORE INFO.

FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS 

-write the kind of fic you'd like (Angst, fluff, lemon et cetera)

-specify the gender of the reader-write a prompt or idea so I have a general understanding of what you want me to write.

-if you have a draft you want me to follow you can send it, even if it's long. I don't mind. Just remember that it will take some time and be patient.

-if you wanted a lemon, please tell me if the reader should be the active or passive one in the relationship. Trust me, that will save us both the embarrassing questions lol.

-now that you know how to, you can write your request in the comments or in a private message if you'd prefer.

"(Y/n) you're so lucky to have professor Shanks in your class!"

"I wish I were you."

"He's so HOT!"

You rolled your eyes as your best friends kept fawning over your PE prof.

"Are you girls for real?"

They stared at you as if you were crazy.

While it was true that your professor was like a sweet treat for the eyes, you were absolutely certain that he hated you.

"Why do you even like him?"

"Ugh come on girl. You know why. Can't you see how sexy he is? Look at his body for Pete's sake."

"Who's Pete?"

She blankly stared at you in response. "Really?"

"What? It was a JOKE. Okay? Chill."

Your friend sighed and got up from her seat, motioning to the other girl to follow her.

"We have Chemistry now, prof. Law is waiting for us"

"Oh, well good like with THAT."

"Thanks (Y/n), we'll need it."

You smiled and waved at your friends, knowing that soon you'd have to go to class as well.

After a whole hour of pure procrastination, you unfortunately had to go.

"Damn, it's already 11:10."

You arrived just in time to meet prof. Shanks in the corridor.

He looked at you and smiled.

"Ah, (Y/n) good morning."

"G-good morning sir."

He smirked and you in first. The other girls squeaked, some of them glared at you while others muttered how jealous they were.

"Why does she get all of his attention?"

You rolled your eyes and tried so hard not to loudly sigh and attract more unwanted attention to yourself. 

"So. Are you all present today?"

In response, he received an excited chorus of "yes".

"Good. We can go out then."

You quickly got up from your chair and followed your classmates outside, in the school's gym.

As always, professor Shanks told the class to do some boring exercises and run for a while to "warm your muscles up", but in all honesty, you believed he was too lazy to make you do something else and teach you something new.

After a few minutes, he made you all stop and gave you permission to choose whatever you wanted to play, and divided you into smaller groups.

Some of your classmates decided they would play volleyball, others kept running or walking while they discussed random things, while you and two of your friends decided you would try some stretching.

Sometimes you could feel someone staring at you, but whenever you would look behind you to check if someone was there, the only person standing there would be your teacher. 

"He's probably looking at something else."

But then he walked towards your small group and joined you.

"What are you guys doing?"

"Just some stretching."

"Good, that's gonna help your blood circulation."

You nodded.

"Come here, I'll teach you some tricks."

He sat there, helping your group out for a good 40 minutes before the bell rang.

"See you all on Friday then. Oh not you, (Y/n). We'll see each other today. You're going to stay behind and help me with some paperwork."

"Wha- Excuse me?!"

"You heard me right. Be grateful I'm not giving you detention for what you did last time."

"What did I do?"

"You know. Now go back to your class before you really get in trouble for being late."

You were shocked. What happened last time?

Is it because you took too long in the bathroom? What kind of reason is that?

Maybe you- No. He always found a way to keep you at school on Wednesdays.

And now he couldn't even find a reason to punish you today ad he had the audacity to pretend like you had done something on Friday.

Wow.

And now you obviously had to give an explanation to your friends saying you wouldn't be back until 7 pm. Fantastic.

They would be having fun and doing whatever they wanted while you had to stay behind and help your teacher organize some stupid prints.

After a few more boring lessons you knocked on the door to Shank's office, hoping he wouldn't be there. 

"Come in."

And there goes my last chance to go home. It was nice dreaming about you, my lovely freedom.

You shook your head and opened the door.

"(Y/n), welcome! Come on, you can sit here."

He moved one of the chairs next to him and patted the empty spot, inviting you to take a sit.

"Thank you. What should I do, sir?"

He explained how you could help him and you got to work. 

The first time he ever did that you were indignant, a teacher using his students like that was vile, but after a while, you actually started to like it, although you would never ever tell that to your friends, who would simply start mocking you.

You silently got your job done, the only sound that could be heard in that room was Shank breathing.

"Sir.?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm done. Can I go home now?"

He looked at his clock and since it was 6:43 pm he decided he would let you go this time.

"Yes, you may. Now please try not to get in trouble again. Okay?"

"Uhg. Uhm I- I mean. Yes sir. I'll try."

And you went home.

The next day you realized you had accidentally stored one of Shank's prints in your backpack and you hoped you would meet him at school to give it back and apologized, but he wasn't there.

"Dang it. What should I do now? If I can't bring this back in time he'll surely get angry and give me detention... or worse."

"What are you talking about?"

"AAAAAA!"  You screamed in terror and placed your hand on your chest, trying to calm down your racing heart.

"Why would you do that!?!?"

"Sorryyyy, (Y/n). You looked so distressed and I wanted to cheer you up!"

"By giving me a heart attack?! Gee thanks."

"Hehe, sorry. But what were you talking about?"

"Well, before you tried to kill me I was worrying about THIS. It belongs to Shanks... AND before you start screaming, no it's not what you're probably thinking. 

He made me help him again and I accidentally took it with me.

Now I don't know how to give it back to him."

"Why don't you just go to his house? I can give you his address."

"You can give me his what?"

"Yeah, he lives close to my grandparent's house, I met him one day while I was talking to gramps and he made me promise to never tell anyone... But he won't mind if it's you."

"I'm not sure about that."

"Whatever. You know where my grandparents live, he lives right next to them, in that newly restructured house."

"Well, what else do I have to lose at this point?"

"Right, he always punishes you for the dumbest reasons, you could ask him why this time. Oh and make sure to bring him something, like some fruits or flowers. Ya know, those things you would bring when visiting someone else's house for the first time."

"Come on, this isn't a friendly reunion, I just need to bring him back this stupid paper, and then I'll be out of there."

"Right. You know how many girls and boys would die to be in your place?"

"Yep, too bad I wouldn't want to be in this situation, guess we can never have what we want."

You waved goodbye to your friend and went to your next class.

That afternoon you decided you would pay a visit to your teacher, hoping he wouldn't take it too badly.

Okay, this should be his house. (name) sent me his address. 

You took one last breath before you rang the bell.

After a few moments, you heard footsteps coming closer from the other side of the door, then the door opened and a very much surprised Shanks opened the door.

"(Y/n)... what are you doing here?"

"Uhm. Hello sir, I'm sorry for the sudden intrusion but I needed to give you something back. Oh and this is for you, I didn't know what to bring so I just bought some wine as an apology."

"Are you trying to bribe a teacher, (Y/n)? I didn't take you for that kind of student."

"W-what?! No!"

He laughed loudly and leaned on the doorframe. 

"I was just joking (N/n), come in, I'll make you some tea/coffee."

"Uhm... okay. Thank you."

"Oh by the way, now we're not at school, you can just call me Shanks, I'm just 8 years older than you."

You nodded.

He led the way and made you sit on a comfy sofa while he went to the kitchen to prepare your beverages. 

Then he came back and set the tray on the table.

"How did you know I live here?"

"Oh, I went to visit (name)'s grandparents and saw you. I'm sorry."

"It's okay. As long as you and (name) are the only two who know this."

"Yeah, of course."

"Good, thank you (N/n)!"

He smiled goofily and you giggled.

"Uhm, Si- Shanks?"

He hummed and looked at you.

"I've been wanting to ask you this for a lot now, Uhm... Why do you always ask me to stay and help you, even if I don't do anything bad? "

He seemed t be taken back by your question and he cleared his voice before he tried to give you an actual answer.

"I guess you deserve an honest answer. 

I know this will sound wrong and you have all the right to get angry and even punch me if you feel like it."

You stared at him in concern.

He continued. "I've always found you to be very interesting, and I wanted to get to know you better, not just as a teacher, but as a friend."

"Well... You do that to everyone in our school."

"Yes, but this is different. I slowly realized that the more time I spent with you, the more I came to like you, and... This is weird and I know that. Maybe I'm not cut to be a teacher... I'm mortified." 

You could feel by the tone of his voice that he was sincerely sorry for what he had done.

So the reason for all of that was that he liked me. I can't lie and say I'm not fluttered... And he had always been nice to me... The time I spent helping him always flew by because he managed to make me laugh every time, even just his presence was enough to make me feel a bit better.

You sighed and punched his arm.

"Ouch. I deserved it."

"Yup. And.."

You kissed his cheek and smiled at him.

"We're even now."

____________

A few weeks passed and you kept giving Shanks a hand whenever he needed it, but this time instead of using a lame excuse, he actually asked for the Principal's permission and now you actually got paid for this.

The school rules didn't say anything about teacher-student relationships, and he was a PE teacher, nobody would try to corrupt a PE teacher.

So you assumed it would be fine.

Days went by and Shanks invited you over for dinner. 

He had ordered some food from a restaurant and had it delivered to his house, nothing too fancy, but it was delicious.

"(Y/n)... Would you like to stay over tonight?"

"..."

You suddenly felt nervous. Your heart stopped for a moment and you looked at him with a shocked expression.

"I-I didn't mean it THAT way! I swear It was an innocent question. I was thinking that we could watch a movie together, I have a guest room, and uhm you can sleep there if you want."

"No, it's... it's fine."

You saw his cheeks get pink and looked away.

You've been frequenting him for almost a month now, and he never tried anything on you, the most he had ever done was give you a peck on the lips, nothing more.

He was waiting for you to be ready, and now you were. 

 "(Y/n)..."

He moved closer to you and closed his eyes, you did the same, following his movements and you finally kissed.

This time you could feel his passion.

Your eyes fluttered open and you were met with his lustful glare, your cheeks warmed up and he held your chin up with his hand.

His handsome smile was almost mesmerizing, you get like you were under his spell.

"Should we keep going, or do you want to stop?"

"Don't stop."

Your lips connected once again and you took his hand, leading him to his room.

He sat on his bed, bringing you down with him. You smiled and he laughed with you.

"I love you."

You smiled and brought his face closer. "I love you too, Shanks."

His strong arm wrapped around your waist, and you buried your face in his neck, too shy to look at him.

He chuckled and ran his finger across your back, the gesture tickled you and you shivered, all of this while he was inside you.

You moaned in his ear and bit your lip in embarrassment, while he kissed your head.

"Don't hold back, nobody will hear you, this room is soundproof."

"Eh?"

"Don't worry about it, I'll tell you later."

You gasped as he grabbed your waist and pushed you up and down, you looked down and saw the way he was staring at your face, you wanted to look elsewhere but his gaze bewitched you.

He moaned and threw his head back in pleasure, your body started shaking and you attacked Shank's neck with open-mouthed kisses and gentle bites.

His mouth twitched and he gasped while you kept bouncing on his length.

"(Y-Y/n)-"

You traced a trail of kisses op from his neck to his face, his eyes were closed and you could see the way he was smiling like an idiot.

So cute. He thought.

His big hand cupped your face to bring it closer to him, so he could give you another kiss.

He picked you up and pinned you under him. 

You looked at him while he moved in between your legs, he held one of your legs still while he gave your pussy a lick, his eyes looked at your face for a moment, trying to see whether you disliked it or not.

You bit your lip and he took it as a clue to go on.

His tongue started running circles on your clit and his hot breath teased the sensitive wet skin.

He pushed his wet muscle inside of you while he kept rubbing your clit with his hand.

Your pussy started to pulse as he kept driving you to your climax.

He made sure to stop only once he knew you had reached your orgasm.

You moaned and breathed heavily while your hand gripped his bed sheets firmly.

He pushed his length inside of you, making you scream in delight. 

"Are you okay?"

You couldn't even speak at that point, so you simply nodded and moaned when he started moving inside you.

He held your leg up and used it to move you closer to him every time he hit that special spot inside of you. 

You desperately grabbed his pillow and pressed it against your face to keep silent, otherwise you were sure everyone would hear the lust in your screams.

He chuckled and kept thrusting his length inside of you, mercilessly, making your body move on its own.

He suddenly pulled out and came on your belly, while you tried to get your body to stop moving from the powerful orgasm.

---------------------------------------------------

"Hey, are you never going to look at me ever again?"

You shook your head and hugged the pillow closer to your body.

"I'm sorry... Was I too rough? Did you dislike it?"

"N-no... I liked it."

He smiled and threw himself on you, hugging you so tightly that you almost passed out. Okay, it was an exaggeration, but you really couldn't move an inch.

"(Y/nnnnn)... Sorry if I made you feel good. I'm just that amazing, I can't help it."

"You're an idiot, seriously." You laughed at his pouting face. "Get OFF of me! Come on you're heavy!"

He gasped dramatically. "Did you just call me fat?" 

"No, that would be rude. But you really need to get off, you muscle man."

He smirked feeling satisfied and pecked your cheek. 

"I love you (Y/n)!"

Did you like this chapter? 

Don't forget to vote if you liked it by clicking the little star at the top right corner or bottom left corner to let me know which chapters you guys like the best, and follow me if you'd like to be notified whenever I post something new ^^

Also, if you like Sanji, please consider giving my other book "A True Gentleman" a chance.  <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

461K 10K 100
One piece one shots x reader inserts. I started this project in 2016, finished in 2021 I'm happy to see how my writing has progressed thus far I appr...
163K 2.6K 56
!REQUESTS OPENED! You can go and support me on my patreon page If you'll read something, you'll probably find out that I can't be serious...at all :D...
5.3K 170 11
Started: Aug 24, 2023- ? You are a strong young woman who ate a dog devil fruit and wants to travel the Grandline. Wanting adventure, looking for lov...
38.1K 689 42
A collection of One Piece x Reader one shots Enjoy reading! Have a request? Leave it in the comments and I'll do my best! Only rule for now is no NS...