Sweet and Candies

Por ritzuka2

Yibo is a omega in a world where Omegas are submissive and are dominated by Alphas, but Yibo don't want to be... Más

warning❗❗❗❗
Not a Omega???
Marriage proposal
Agree
Marriage mess
first night
Sleeping
sweet problem
Unwanted care
Reason
allergy
Story
Kun
Alpha
medicines
mending up
feelings
Family meet
just this time
Kids
Be strong
A little fun
Little fun2
shy shy
Rival??
trust you
Forgive
Date
I am a Omega
Celebration
trouble
problem
Bringing back Confidence
Beast???
feelings??
Little happiness
Someone
little jealousy
Anger issue
Performance
Misunderstanding
Taking her away
Sick
Mating
Fun in street
Annoying
Birthday
Best gift
Blissful honeymoon
happiness
college
Change
Special day
Cruel dominant world
Pleasure
Babies
Happy ending
New

Dominant Alpha

3.4K 306 81
Por ritzuka2

Yibo ran quickly towards the principal office to stop Zhan before entering there. But he was caught by a teacher in between.

"Wang Yibo.....why are you running in the corridor....." Yelled the teacher.

"Sorry sir....but its urgent...." Said Yibo.

"Get back to class....right now...." Said the teacher.

"But sir...." Said Yibo.

"Get back to the class....its my period now.....I don't want anyone out....come with me...." Said the teacher and took Yibo with him.

Yibo walked back with him while his mind was still in haze thinking what will happen now.

He sat back on his seat while looking all in discomfort. Suddenly a staff came in his class.

"Wang Yibo.....your Alpha is here....the principal have called to meet you in his office....." Said the staff. Everyone in the class who heard this looked at Yibo with a shocked expression.

"Shit....why did he said that....can't he just say that the principal had called me...." Thought Yibo.

"Yibo....have a Alpha....that means he is an Omega.....but he never told he is a Omega..... Yeah...I thought he is a Alpha..." Everyone started whispering.

Yibo stood up and walked towards the Principal office. In his school only the principal knew that Yibo is a Omega and that was the reason that Yibo was always been targeted after the fight.

Yibo knocked at the door of the principals office.

"Yes....come in Yibo..." Said the principal. Yibo entered inside the room as he saw Zhan sitting there on a sofa. He went and stood near the principal desk.

"Its good that this time your Alpha is here.....because telling everything to your uncle or sister was not working....maybe your Alpha can control you...." Said the Principal.

"Hmmm....so what do want to talk about Sir...." Asked Zhan gently.

"Let me tell you Mr Zhan....Yibo is really miserable and he love making troubles....though being an omega he tries to mess up with Alphas....and that really affects our school image...." Said The principle.

"Hmm...anything more..." Asked Zhan.

"Yes....I want you to keep him in control.....after all you are his Alpha....a omega should not be this indiscipline.... He need to learn some manners...." Said the principle.

"Yes....sir....I understand.....Yibo need to be controlled..... I will control him....." Said Zhan and Yibo glared at him.

"But before that.....let me talk about you...." Said Zhan and slammed his hand on the desk.

"Is this the rule and regulations of your school.... That blaming a Omega all alone....for the mistake....where is that Alpha....who fought with him....huhh....why is he not here...." Said Zhan.

"He is a alpha....its in his nature....we can't stop him from fighting...." Answered the principal.

"Wow.....when is it about Alpha....you say that its in his in nature....but for a Omega....you want him to be controlled.....great....." Said Zhan.

"I am a Alpha too....but I don't go around wild fighting with people.....and if that boy is so used of fighting....he is the one who is needed to be controlled not Yibo....." Yelled Zhan releasing his pheromones.

"Bu...but....he ....he is the cause of all the fights....." Stuttered the principal while looking at Zhan who was almost in his dominant form. It was really hard for any normal alpha to fight against a dominant one. So the aura Zhan was giving out made the principal speechless.

"Mr Principal....I think you should first investigate....before putting any kind of allegations on others....." Said Zhan.

"And if you ever saw Yibo or any other omega lowly....then I will make sure to drag you on the streets.....so next time think 10 times before calling Yibo to the Principal office...." Said Zhan. He walked towards Yibo and grabbed his hand and moved out of the room.

Zhan was almost out of control his eyes were glowing brightly. Yibo was somewhat scared of him that's why he decided to let Zhan drag him out.

As they were walking a boy interrupted their way.

"Ayee.....who is this Yibo your Alpha....I just heard....that.....you are a Omega.....in real...." Said Kun. Yibo didn't said anything and just bowed his head low.

"Where are you going, is your Alpha taking you to teach you manners....or to beat you....or to tie you up at home...." Said Kun. Yibo just clenched his fist in anger.

"What happened will you not beat me now...." Said Kun as he pushed Yibo. Yibo collided with the wall and his hand got scratched.

"Yibo...." Said Zhan and grabbed Yibo.
He turned around and slapped Kun hard on his face.

"Enough of you boy....from that time I was not saying anything because I don't want you to die today....but looks like you really want to die....." Said Zhan as he moved closer to Kun.

His pheromones started making Kun suffocated.

"Hey...don't come near me...." Said Kun with a scared expression.

"You are dead today......" Growled Zhan as he grabbed the neck of the boy and picked him in air choking him.

"Zhan ge....." Gasped Yibo who was shocked to look at Zhan who was looking very scary.

"How dare you hit my Omega...." Said Zhan and slammed the boy on the wall as blood started flowing from his head.

"Zhan.....leave him...." Said Xia who came running there.

"Zhan leave....he will die....." Said Xia trying to stop but Zhan pushed her away Zhan was out of control now.

"Yibo....release your pheromones..." Said Xia.

"Huh...." Said Yibo who was not understanding what was he asked to do.

"Stupid....release your pheromones quickly....that's the only way to stop Zhan...." Said Xia and Yibo nodded.

"Zhan ge stop..." Said Yibo releasing his pheromones and very slowly Zhan calmed down a little he threw the boy away and grabbed Yibo's hands and walked out.

He took Yibo with him in his car and they drove back home. Zhan dragged Yibo inside and made hi sit on the sofa.

"Show me your hand...." Said Zhan.

"No....its fine...." Said Yibo.

"Show me...." Said Zhan in a cold voice. Yibo shivered at his voice and gave his hand to Zhan.

Zhan took his hand and licked the wound slowly.

"What are you doing...." Asked Yibo.

"That's the quickest way....to heal the wound...." Said Zhan and licked it again and slowly the wound almost healed. Yibonwas suprised to see the wound, he looked at Zhan who was still breathing very hard.

Zhan suddenly hugged Yibo.

"Zhan ge.....leave me....." Said Yibo.

"Please Yibo....I need you for a while..." Said Zhan as he moved his head in crook of Yibo's neck smelling his pheromones.

"Your pheromones....are too faint...." Said Zhan while breathing near Yibo's neck.

Yibo sat still without saying anything. He let Zhan take the pheromones. After a while Zhan fell asleep.

"Zhan ge....." Said Yibo but he heard him snoring. He slowly moved Zhan and made him lay on the sofa.
Yibo looked at Zhan who was sleeping peacefully.

"I didn't knew dominant Alphas can be this powerful...." Said Yibo.
Yibo sat there while remembering everything.

"He took my side....why.....I thought he will scold me like Uncle and jie....but he didn't...." Thought Yibo.

"And why did he behaved like that with Kun....was he really this angry.... Just because.....he hurt me...." Thought Yibo as his phone rang. He quickly picked it up.

"Hello Yibo....is Zhan okay..." Asked Xia.

"Yes Jie... He is sleeping...." Said Yibo.

"Okay....just stay near him...." Said Xia.

"Mnnn....Okay...." Said Yibo.

"Jie...what about Kun...." Asked Yibo.

"We have sent him to the hospital....its good that he didn't died...." Said Xia.

"Hmm....okay.....I will call you later" Said Yibo and cut the call.

Jenny came inside the house and saw Zhan and Yibo there.

"What happened Yibo...." Asked Jenny. Yibo told her everything.

"Sir never gets angry....this is the first time I am hearing something like this..." Said Jenny with a worried expression.

"Is it harmful for him...." Asked Yibo.

"No....but it is harmful for others....a dominant Alpha is very powerful he can kill anyone with just one slap if he gets angry....and his pheromones cab suffocate them to death too..... His pheromones are still lingering here....I can feel them..." Said Jenny.

"I don't feel anything...." Said Yibo.

"Because you are his mate.....he will do anything but will never harm his mate....." Said Jenny.

"You know....mates are just magical things.... When a Alpha nad omega mates....they can feel each other emotions, happiness, sadness and even pain....and when one is in problem other can sense it automatically..... And for dominant Alphas its in their nature that they are very possessive of their mates....because of which sometimes they end up killing other Alphas....who try to steal their mates...." Said Jenny.

"Even Zhan showed all these traits....after how he closed himself from others I never thought he will show such a caring nature to anyone other again....." Said Jenny while smiling.

"Okay....I am going to make a soup for him....it will help him....and let me make a soup for you too Yibo...." Said Jenny and walked away.

"Hahh.....I don't know what to do....I don't know why Zhan took my side in the school, what was his intention behind it...." Thought Yibo.

"But because of all this....now Everyone know that I am an Omega.....how will I face them now...." Said Yibo while gritting his teeth.

"I kept this as a secret for so long....and now finally because of him its out....I knew this marriage will do no good to me.....it ruined everything..... My life was already ruined....and now my reputation is ruined too....." Said Yibo with tears in his eyes. He ran to his room.

After sometime
Zhan woke up while holding his head.

"Ahhh....my head it pains so much...." Groaned Zhan.

"Sir....are you okay....here have this soup, it will help your headache...." Said Jenny and gave the soup to Zhan.

"Thank you Jenny...." Said Zhan and took the soup.

"Jenny where is Yibo....." Asked Zhan.

"He is in room....I went to call him for soup, but he said he will come later...." Said Jenny.

"Hmm...." Said Zhan and started drinking the soup. Zhan slowly remembered everything that happened in Yibo's school.

"How did I lost my control like that..." Said Zhan.

"Huhh...hope Yibo is fine too...." Said Zhan and he placed the bowl back on table and walked to his room.

He saw Yibo sitting sadly on the side of the bed.

"Yibo.....are you okay...." Asked Zhan.

"No....I am not...." Said Yibo. Zhan walked towards Yibo and looked at Yibo.

"What happened Yibo...." Asked Zhan.

"What happened.....everything ended....I lost all my reputation.... Now they know I am a Omega....now they will treat me like other omegas....think of me as weak and submissive..... They will dominate me....no one will ever treat me like before...." Said Yibo almost raging out his anger.

"There is nothing wrong in that....its good" Said Zhan.

"Good.....how can you even say that....there is nothing good in it....and its all because of you.....its because you exist in my life...." Yelled Yibo.

"Yibo.....Yibo....listen to me...." Said Zhan while trying to calm Yibo.

"No....I am devastated....you ended everything...." Said Yibo while pushing Zhan away.

"Yibo...." Shouted Zhan all of a sudden and grabbed his wrist. Yibo became silent.

"Stop it....and listen to me..." Said Zhan  and released his pheromones trying to calm him.

"I understand Yibo.....you are scared what will others think of you now, how will they behave with you now....but you know....its a good thing that now no one will show fake sincerity towards you....even you knew it very well that they like you just because they think you are an Alpha....but now that the reality is out....the people who will approach you now....will be the real people....they will be your real friends Yibo.....now there will be no fake people in your life...." Said Zhan.

"And remember that Yibo....no matter what others think of you....you will always be what you are....their thoughts will not change you.....and just because now they know that you are an Omega that doesn't mean you became weak and anyone can dominate you.....you are still strong like before understand...." Said Zhan while cupping Yibo's cheeks.

Zhan hugged him and Yibo let himself be hugged without resisting as Zhan's pheromones were giving quiet a calming sensation to him.

Hope you like it 😅😅....sorry for irregular updates as I am really busy nowadays, but I hope you will wait 😊😊....and you will see jealous Yibo for sure..😉

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

330K 22.1K 108
"You have to marry him!" "Why do I have to?" Xiao Zhan asked back. "Because I want you to marry him." Madam Yu replied. ''''''''''''''''''''' Xiao Zh...
12K 1K 25
Sunghoon had always known the day of his marriage would come, as the omega prince, his worth wasn't much more. His future husband, Heeseung, the alph...
105K 7.2K 29
Zhan is a spoiled and stubborn boy, whose parents are ready to fulfill his each and every demand, but his one demand changed Yibo's life too. (Zhanyi...