The Good Family

By ItsYysabelleEe

In this piece, you will be able to see what a perfect, joyful, and blessed family looks like. Let's see why t... More

Welcome 🦋
The Beginning 🦋
Growing up 🦋
Sweet Success 🦋
Graduation 🦋
Celebracion 🦋
What a Day 🦋
Irene's Day 🦋
Tita Mommy 🦋
Continuation 🦋
Acts of Kindness 🦋
Casual Day 🦋
Piece of Art 🦋
Anuncio🦋
Quick Trip 🦋
Imeldefic🦋
Terno🦋
Old Photographs🦋
Unforseen 🦋
Flee 🦋
Errands 🦋
Episodes🦋
Invited 🦋
Los Angeles ?
Prep 🦋
Infante 🦋
Noche Buena 🦋
Siblings 🦋
New Year 🦋
Momentos 🦋
Bloom 🦋
Besties 🦋
The Return 🦋
Secure 🦋
ARA 🦋
Amable 🦋
Jealousy 🦋
Disculpas 🦋
Proclamation Rally 🦋
Uniteam 🦋
Bulacan 🦋
Noticias 🦋
Perdón 🦋
Ava 🦋
La Catedral 🦋
Descubrimiento 🦋
Sobreviviente 🦋
Ecuestre 🦋
Activista 🦋
Talento 🦋
Extranar 🦋
🦋
Compartir 🦋
🦋
Unica Hija 🦋
Héroe 🦋
Reunión 🦋
Papá 🦋
Generación 🦋
Supper 🦋
Miting De Avance 🦋
Miting De Avance .2 🦋
Continuation 🦋
Mother's Day 🦋
Elección 🦋
Mansión 🦋
El Triunfo 🦋
Después 🦋
Agridulce 🦋
Elegido 🦋
Unity 🦋
Ocupado 🦋
Triste 🦋
Inauguración 🦋
Finalmente 🦋
Apo Lakay 🦋
🦋
Música 🦋
Imprevista 🦋
🦋
Miedo 🦋
Apegada 🦋
Creciendo 🦋
Evolucionando 🦋
Vida 🦋
Temor 🦋
Niña 🦋
Bazar 🦋
Homenaje 🦋
Alegría 🦋
Apreciar 🦋
Monarca 🦋
El Fin 🦋

Empresa🦋

626 18 0
By ItsYysabelleEe

~~

The Araneta Group of Companies decided to have an early party and an intimate one because of COVID. Those employees who are working at home will be attending via an online platform and those who will be attending personally, are required to have a swab test before entering the venue for the safety of everyone at the party.

The venue of the event is Manila Polo Club and the whole Araneta will be attending as a way of showing how they appreciate their employees for working very hard to make the company successfully operate throughout the years despite experiencing the pandemic.

The Araneta were on their way to the party and prepared a little token of appreciation to their employees Irene was the one who took care of it and will be giving it away before the party ended

-At The Manila Polo Club-

Greggy: Did you know bear, we always play Polo at that field
Yara: Or equestrian right, Daddy?

Greggy: [nodded] Yes, koala bear!

They arrived at the event hall and were greeted by their employees and Luis, Xandra, Alfonso together with Andy were there already.

Andy: [running, shouting] Baba! Gramps!
Irene: Hello, [beso everyone] did you get in here earlier?

Xandra: We just arrived five minutes ago, Mom!
Luis: Hello dearest Shobe [hugged his sister]

Yara: Hi Shoti! [mano, beso everyone]
Xandra: Come, Yar. Seat beside us [offered a chair]

They began immediately the special event, and many people took pictures of the family and said hello to them. There were also a few games that were got to play since the Aranetas had also arranged prize money for it, and they had such fun throughout the night, then they ate dinner and continued to socialize with the people in attendance.

While supper was being served, Greggy and Luis delivered speeches applauding their employees and executive staff of the company for their endeavors. While Irene, Yara, and Xandra were munching and paying attention to the speeches, Andy was by Alfonso's side enjoying the anime and introducing Yara to its Roblox characters.

Yara had no idea that the emcee would call her and escort her on stage, and she couldn't help but go despite her shyness, she had figured she would just go since her dad and older brother were still there.

"Joining us on stage, the youngest and the only daughter of Boss GA and Mrs. Irene Araneta, their sweet and lovely daughter, Ms. Yara. Around of applause, please."

People were cheering and complimenting on how beautiful their boss Greggy's child was, and Yara bowed and started waving to say hello to them.

Greggy: This is Yara, [holds Yara's hand] my daughter. Given her reserved demeanor, [smiled] she came on stage to join us tonight in recognizing our successes and celebrating this special occasion. Would you like her to speak?

"Yes! Yes! Yes!"

Yara: [flustered, stunned] Oh my gosh, dad! I don't know what to say
Luis: [encouraging his lil sister] You can do it Shob, just be yourself. We got you. [winked]

As she was about to speak, she glanced at her mom, who assured her with her chin upheld high saying

Irene: [smiled warmly] You can do it, my love!

Yara: [trying to compose herself] Hello, everyone. Good evening, I am Alana Yara Victoria Marcos-Araneta, and I am the youngest child of the Araneta. [smiled nervously] I honestly don't know what to say and I'm very nervous, but I want to thank you all for your enthusiastic support of the Araneta Group and your work and effort. I also would like to thank you for not leaving the company, particularly when we were beaten by the global epidemic, you are out there still doing everything, and you work so hard for the company. [smiling genuinely] I am relieved that almost everyone here has gone back to work including those who attended online and I am hoping that you won't be experiencing too tough during this crisis since they eased the restrictions slowly, I hope you all will be healthy and your family and have a wonderful and meaningful Merry Christmas in the coming days and weeks.

Everyone started clapping for the youngest Araneta's speech, which made almost all of them in awe of how genuine she spoke.

Greggy: [amazed, proud] Just wow, Hija! My little girl, you make me immensely proud of what you said.
Luis: [clapping, smiling] That's excellent, koala bear! Should we hand over the business to you, na?

Yara: [opposing] Oh no, I couldn't even do that any better than you guys, and am too young for that!
Greggy: Eventually, all of this will be ours and you will make an excellent CEO, our Yara. [proudly embraces his daughter]

Everyone cheered and was astonished at what young Araneta said to their employees, and she has the uncanny ability to empathize with the workers during these challenging times. They moved down to the stage, where Yara sat just beside her mom at their seat, and the event's program continued.

Irene: [proud mom] Oh my baby! Am amazed by your speech, See, love, you've slowly overcome your shyness na, I love you my Yara! [smooched her]
Yara: [smiles] Awww, thank you, mama! I love you too!

Xandra: You have such a warm and caring heart, which shows how good and wonderful you are as a young lady, Shob. [clutched Yara's hand]
Yara: You told me once Mommy that "A pretty face gets old, a nice body will change but a good woman will always be a good woman"

After the program, the band performed, and the staff members went immediately to the dance floor and started dancing. Greggy invited his wife to dance, and she agreed. As they danced, the Celebration song of Kool & The Gang was played, and everyone was cheerful and ended up giving their dance moves and enjoying themselves with laughter.

As Irene danced a few seconds later, she called her child and got up and joined her, but they only stood and backed their mom, and here Yara was just recording her parents as they enjoyed watching them and the employees.

While their family was having a great time inside the event venue, Yara told her mom to accompany her to the powdered room, and they both decided to take a walk at the Polo Club.

Yara: [curios] Mom, why is the Polo Club so exclusive with its members?
Irene: It is because the membership here is reserved for very affluent individuals due to the high cost of shares of stock in the club.

Yara: [stunned] Really!? So if you own a share here, you are automatically classified as a member?

Irene: No, hija. Ownership of shares does not always imply membership. You must obtain recommendations from two current members as well as endorsements from five additional current members to become a member.

Yara: [eyes widened] That's a lot of requirements! It's also really daunting, Mama. What's next?

Irene: Following that, members of the committee discreetly vote to approve or deny an aspirant's application by casting a black or white ball. If an aspirant is rejected, he or she may reapply for membership after six months.

Yara: [recalling] Dad also said to me that before 1983, membership was restricted to male lang.
Irene: [nodded] Yes, although wives or family members were allowed to use the club's facilities

While the two were chatting late at night, Greggy approached them and told them to proceed to the driveway with his wife and daughter, as well as Luis and Xandra, to go home, with Alfonso going first because Andy was already sleepy.

Greggy expressed his gratitude to the entire family for coming to their party tonight, especially Irene, who planned and organized the party for the staff, and he also expressed his pride in his children, to Yara, who spoke about how much she/they value their staff and to Alfonso and Luis who are working with him in their company.

~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.9K 2.5K 30
A story of a lady living in a bed of roses, an international model, she have it all like literally all she wants and all she needs are provided. A co...
20K 1K 52
It's all about a seemingly perfect family everyone can dote upon but behind it can you call it once again a Home when it did once break you all apart...
18.1K 643 22
Imagine, One member of the Madrigal family adopted you. What can your life be like in Casita. Do they'll accept you to be part of their family or the...