The Swan's Cowboy

By FullOfAnxiety789

Lucy Swan is the younger twin sister of Isabella (Bella) Swan. Despite Bella hating her little sister for rid... More

Prologue...
Cast-
Chapter One -
Chapter 2 - Cullen POV
Chapter 3 -
Chapter 5 -
Chapter 6 -
Chapter 7 -
Chapter 8 -
Chapter 9 -
Chapter 10 -
Chapter 11 -
Chapter 12 -
Chapter 13 -
Chapter 14 -
Chapter 15 -
Chapter 16 -
NEW MOON -
Chapter 1-
Chapter 2 -
Chapter 3 -
Chapter 4 -
Chapter 5 -
Chapter 6 -
Chapter 7 -
Chapter 8 -
Chapter 9 -
Chapter 10 -
Chapter 11 -
Chapter 12 -
Chapter 13 -
Chapter 14 -
ECLIPSE -
Chapter 1 -
Chapter 2 -
Chapter 3 -
Chapter 4 -
Chapter 5 -
Chapter 6 -
Chapter 7 -
Chapter 8 -
Chapter 9 -
Chapter 10 -
Chapter 11-
Chapter 12-
A/N
Chapter 13 -
Chapter 14 -
Chapter 15 -
Chapter 16 -
Breaking Dawn -
Chapter 1 -
Chapter 2 -
Chapter 3 -
Chapter 4 -
Chapter 5 -
Chapter 6 -
Chapter 7 -
Chapter 8 -
Chapter 9 -
Chapter 10 -
Epilogue -

Chapter 4 -

33.4K 666 99
By FullOfAnxiety789

Jasper POV - 

She is beautiful, the moment I saw her I wanted her. Not in a sexual way necessarily, but I wanted to hug her, cherish her, love her, and show her what the world had to offer. Alice was right when she said that her blood wouldn't tempt me, in fact, it seemed to block out the scent of everyone else's blood. As hesitant as I am about having a mate that is human, I cannot let her go unless she tells me to. As I'm basking in the thoughts and memories of my breathtaking mate, Edward interrupts me by telling the family he's going to Alaska to stay with our cousins to get his thirst under control. That Bella was his blood singer. 

"You should come with me Jasper," Edwards says.

"Why? Lucy's blood doesn't affect me in any negative way," I say sternly.

"Because she is human and we cannot have a human knowing about us," 

Scoffing I tell him that she is MY mate and he cannot tell me to abandon her. Walking to my bedroom, I hear Rosalie telling him that he'd better not come in the way of me and Lucy.  Smiling to myself because I know that all of my family but Edward would support me in my decision to pursue Lucy. First I want to know her as a friend before anything romantic happens. 

Seeing her again is too far away... 

Lucy POV - 

Over the next week or so, Edward was a no-show, which of course made Bella insufferable and more demanding than usual. Demanding me to tell her where Edward is, to ask the Cullens when he is coming back. But apart from that, it has been great. I am best friends with Emmett, Rosalie, Alice, and Annie, I'd say the same for Jasper but there seems to be something more with him. I feel what can only be described as a string between us and whenever we are apart for too long, I feel it tugging. Like there is a connection. 

It was a cold, wet morning, I make my way to my car in a cute, yet warm outfit. 

"Dad I'm leaving now!" I shout through the house, when I get no answer, I just carry on and decide to just text him. When I am outside I see that Bella's truck isn't there, strange, she's still in the house. 

I then see Bella's truck coming up the driveway with dad driving. 

"Dad, I can drive myself," Bella says from behind me, making me jump and slip on my ass. I laugh and slowly get myself up. 

"That's why I got the truck new tires, Lucy, Jake put some new ones on, so yours are good," Dad tells us. I thank him, kiss his cheek and make my way to my car. 

"I'll be late for dinner. I'm heading down to Mason County. A security guard at the Grisham Mill got killed by some kind of animal." Dad informs us. 

"An animal?" Bella says scared but also a bit of intrigue.

"You're not in Phoenix any more honey. They've been hunting it with no luck. Thought I'd lend a hand."

"Please be careful daddy," I beg my dad.

He nods and kisses my head before we go our own ways. 

During the day I find out that Eddie boy is back, which either means, Bella's obsession will slow down or ramp up. Who am I kidding, it's going to completely ramp up. Walking out of my latest lesson, I see Edward and Bella having a conversation, however, when Bella says something, it causes Edward to leave abruptly. 

It had rained again during school, but luckily now it had stopped. I walked carefully to my car with Jasper who was walking me to it. Noting that my car was parked right next to Bella's I could see her eyes going between me and Jasper and Edward, who was across the parking lot in his car. I can already tell that she is going to hound me when we get back home.

Just as I and Jasper get to say our goodbyes, I hear a long screech. Horrified, I see Tyler's van skidding right at me and Bella, but it seemed as if it would hit Bella head-on. Now I know we do not get on, but regardless, she's my sister. I go running and push her out the way when arms wrap around my waist. "JASPER LET ME GO," I scream, hoping the van won't kill my sister. 

"No darlin, Bella's okay, I promise," he soothingly tells me. 

When I snap back in, I see the van and Bella's truck, but no sign of Bella. I begin to panic until I see Edward jumping out the gap between the two vehicles. How the hell? He was across the parking lot. Now I've noticed my fair share of strange things with the Cullens, their eyes, skin tone, they never eat, and their temperature, but unlike my sister, I understand boundaries and I believe they will tell me when they are ready. 

Quickly calling my dad, I tell him what happened and that Bella would be at the hospital, and to meet us there. Before I know it, Jasper takes my car keys from my shaking hands and tells me he is driving me to the hospital. I agree knowing it is not safe for me to drive in this state. 

Arriving at the hospital, I run straight to my dad hugging him. After assuring him that I was fine, just shakey and that Jasper had driven me here, he thanked Jasper before rushing to see Bella.

"Thank you for driving me here Jasper," I say to him.

"No problem, go be with your father and sister, I have to go and speak with my family," 

He kisses my cheek and walks away. I stand there in shock before coming out of it and making my way to where Bella and my dad would be. Walking in, I see a doctor, who seems to be Dr. Cullen. 

"It would have been a lot worse if Edward hadn't knocked me out the way," Bella says. 

"Edward, your boy?" Dad replies. 

"It was amazing, he was nowhere near me,"

"As long as you are safe," Dr. Cullen smiles. As suspicious as I am, I have this urge to protect the Cullens. After Dr. Cullen had checked Bella out and allowed her to go home, we walked through the hospital. 

"You should call your mother," Dad says.

"You told her! She's probably freaking," Bella says knowing what our mother is like. 

Pulling out her phone, she sees, Rosalie furiously talking to Edward and Carlisle, Jasper was in the background just watching them. Rosalie sees me and smiles and Jasper smiles and waves. 

"Can I speak to you?" Bella asks Edward. Not wanting to hear this, I walk to the Hale siblings. 

"I know there is something going on, but unlike my sister, I won't press for answers, you guys are my best friends and I don't want to do anything to ruin that," I let them know. They stand there in shock. I hug Rosalie and kiss Jasper on the cheek before making my way to my own car to go home. 

When I was in my bedroom, Bella stormed in, "If you know anything about the Cullen's you have to tell me, I deserve to know, Edward and I are going to be together," She shouts at me. 

Standing up I reply in a calm voice, "I don't know what you are talking about, but even if I did, I would never tell you, you know why? Because look at you, you are claiming Edward like he is an object, you are insane," 

Bella gets angrier and stomped out of my room and slammed her bedroom door. Letting out a breath I get back onto my bed and prepare for the night. 

I hear a noise coming from my window, looking up I see Jasper. I quickly let him in and ask him why he is there. Locking my door, so Bella cannot come back in, Jasper says he has something to tell me. 

"What I am about to tell you could change everything, but, just know that I would never hurt you and if you want me to leave I will."

I look at him confused and gestured for him to continue. 

"Darlin, I'm a vampire..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 4.5K 24
Lucifer Swan is the younger 15 year old brother of Isabella Swan. Lucifer is smart for his age so instead of being in 10th grade he is in 12th grade...
62.9K 1.2K 23
Piper Swan is the older sister of Isabella Swan. Piper is quite outgoing and funny when she wants to be. She's overprotective of her little sister, e...
622K 12.7K 31
Elena Swan is the younger fraternal twin sister of Bella Swan. Elena has always been close with her father Charlie so when Bella suggested they stay...
11K 358 15
Y/n Swan has just moved to Forks, Washington with his younger sister Bella to spend some time with their Dad (Charlie). After moving the two siblings...