A Prince of Dathomir (Darth M...

By Kimageddon

Darth Maul's fate was all but set the moment Darth Sidious stole the child away from Dathomir. He was indoctr... More

Memory - Part 1
Memory - Part 2
Dreams - Part 1
Dreams - Part 2
Intent - Part 1
Intent - Part 2
Conviction - Part 1
Conviction - Part 2
Contracted - Part 1
Contracted - Part 2
First - Part 1
First - Part 2
Reputation - Part 2
Reputation - Part 2
Concordia - Part 1
Concordia - Part 2
Reunion - Part 1
Reunion - Part 2
Fate - Part 1
Fate - Part 2
Training - Part 1
Training - Part 2
Apprentice - Part 1
Apprentice - Part 2
Update of Chapter Edits
Tested - Part 1
Tested - Part 2
Disobedience - Part 1
Disobedience - Part 2
Padawan - Part 1
Padawan - Part 2
Kaitis - Part 1
Kaitis - Part 2
Reconnect - Part 1
Reconnect - Part 2
Enslaved - Part 1
Enslaved - Part 2
Broken - Part 1
Broken - Part 2
Emancipation - Part 1
Emancipation - Part 2
Return - Part 1
Return - Part 2
Recovery - Part 1
Recovery - Part 2
Clouded - Part 1
Clouded - Part 2
Kamino - Part 1
Kamino - Part 2
Madness - Part 1
Madness - Part 2
Signal - Part 1
Signal - Part 2
Q&A - 50 Chapter Celebration
Lost - Part 1
Lost - Part 2
Home - Part 1
Home - Part 2
Brothers - Part 1
Brothers - Part 2
Duel - Part 1
Duel - Part 2
Ritual - Part 1
Ritual - Part 2
Successor - Part 1
Successor - Part 2
Arrangements - Part 1
Arrangements - Part 2
Infiltrated - Part 1
Infiltrated - Part 2
Bide - Part 1
Bide - Part 2
Sleeper - Part 1
Sleeper - Part 2
War - Part 1
War - Part 2
Instructor - Part 2
Phantoms - Part 1
Phantoms - Part 2
Amends - Part 1
Amends - Part 2
Proven - Part 1
Proven - Part 2
Radical - Part 1
Radical - Part 2
Sister - Part 1
Sister - Part 2
Downtime - Part 1
Downtime - Part 2
Consequences - Part 1
Consequences - Part 2
Guilt - Part 1
Guilt - Part 2
Invasion - Part 1
Invasion - Part 2
Mistakes - Part 1
Mistakes - Part 2
Escaped - Part 1
Escaped - Part 2
Together - Part 1
Q&A - 100 Chapter Celebration!
Together - Part 2
Afterglow - Part 1
Afterglow - Part 2
Junked - Part 1
Junked - Part 2
Nightsisters - Part 1
Nightsisters - Part 2
Selection - Part 1
Selection - Part 2
Monster - Part 1
Monster - Part 2
Witches - Part 1
Witches - Part 2
Shockwaves - Part 1
Shockwaves - Part 2
Family - Part 1
Family - Part 2
Hunt - Part 1
Hunt - Part 2
3 Year Anniversary Q&A
Interference - Part 1

Instructor - Part 1

103 4 2
By Kimageddon

Tipoca City had never been so empty. Walking the halls felt almost ghostly. True enough there were still cadets that moved to and from training and to the mess halls, though apart from her ARC's, they were not ready to deploy. Something she was still bitter about. The damnable Kaminii had decided that while they trusted her to train, it was not good enough, despite the results of the tests that had been run. More changes were coming however, and she had noticed many of them already implemented.

Now that Kamino was a Republic base of operations, Jedi, military officers and other bounty hunters hired by the republic were taking the place of training officers. Zaiya thankfully had been able to remain at her post, but had to undergo scrutiny when it came to making a file on her. The clerk had been decidedly irritated with her answers. Jedi had interviewed her too, asking about Jango. It was then she had learned what happened out on Geonosis.

It was a planet of red dust, the Geonosians were bug-like in their biology, they had the buzzing wings she had heard in the vision. There had been something of a scuffle with the two Jedi and that senator Jango had been hired to bump off were set to be executed... til the Jedi stepped in en masse. Apparently whatever laws had been broken by the two Jedi operatives, it seemed worthy to begin a war over to rescue them. Or something. She had tried not to seem too eager to hear about Jango. She'd been told the Jedi Council leader was a human man named Mace Windu, it was he who wielded the amethyst lightsaber. He who had engaged Jango in the fight... until the bounty hunter had inexplicably vanished from the battle field. One minute the Mandalorian was there... then he wasn't. There seemed to be no sign of Boba of Slave I either. Zaiya had almost collapsed from relief.

He was alive. Jango Fett had survived the battle of Geonosis and was hiding out for now - likely in the Outer Rim. She hoped he would be able to get a message to her soon, and she herself was about to reach out in order to keep her own tabs on the galaxy at large.

The room was locked and the holo flickered to life, a big man, long loose curly hair and a beard, lounging in a pilot's seat. He jolted upright as he saw her.

"Siren!" He gasped, his eyes widening, "it's been ages, nothing but holo messages!"

"Hello Adaji," Zaiya smiled warmly.

"What's been happening, I've only gotten scraps! Where are you?"

"That... well that's classified," she shrugged, a small smirk on her lips.

"Are you involved in this war breaking out?!" he gasped, he always was a quick one.

"I can't talk about it, Treshan, but I'm fine," she assured, the Mandalorian's shoulders sagged a little.

"How's-- you know," he gestured to the left side of his face.

"It's fine, there were some Nightsister tricks to get everything sorted," she replied dismissively, "but listen, I want you to do something," she told him before he asked more questions that left her feeling awkward.

"Sure, adi'ka, anything," Adaji replied with no hesitation. She was a little surprised, surely he would normally banter with her? Tell her he would want to be paid for it? Perhaps he was saving it.

"I need you to keep and ear and eye out for my ba'vodu--"

"I haven't seen Bane in a while, and Hondo has the same frequency," The bounty hunter shrugged.

"No, let me finish, I mean Jango," she elaborated.

"Fett?!" Adaji spat, "since when is he--? We worked maybe two jobs together! Why does he--"

"He's my actual uncle," she said, "he knew my father, they were like brothers," Zaiya waited for him to get annoyed, tease her, say something about Fett being an ass or something. But he didn't. He looked hurt. Crestfallen. She blinked, her expression becoming concerned, why did he look so gutted suddenly? After a second it passed and he cleared his throat.

"So... you found him then, your father?"

"No, but Jango told me about him. He and I have been working here together for a while." Adaji just nodded slowly and Zaiya continued, "Temuss Fett, he was close to Jango when they were young, though no signs of him lately." She shook her head to clear it, "I'm getting off topic, I need you to keep an eye out for Jango and his son, I can leav--"

"He has a son?! Dank Farrik, I heard rumours but I didn't think it was real!" Treshan scoffed. He drifted into silence for a moment and cleared his throat, "so you want me to look out for your--your family?" he asked, averting his gaze.

"Well yes, there was some trouble a while ago and I need to make sure they're alright," Adaji kept his eyes down but nodded, scratching his chin.

"Yeah... sure thing, kid," he said quietly.

"What do I owe you?"

"What?" he looked up. Zaiya frowned.

"What do I owe you for this? Credits?" Adaji blinked at her and shook his head.

"Don't worry about it," he scoffed, almost sounding annoyed. Perhaps she had caught him at a bad time?

"Well... alright," she replied hesitantly, a slight frown crossed her face.

"I'll make contact again when I find him. Treshan out." and with that the holo cut off. Zaiya frowned. What was up with him? Had one of his girlfriends been bothering him? Maybe his more recent job went poorly? She couldn't say, but tried to shrug off the heartbroken expression he had for a moment. She couldn't dwell now, there was so much to be done.

-)O(-

Zaiya had barely a moment to herself all day, between the call, the training sessions and paperwork it was a wonder she was allowed to even have time to breathe. Who would have thought that being a Republic grunt was so taxing? Now of course she was on her way to meet the Jedi that was to be in charge of training the cadets. Something she supposed would happen eventually but Zaiya was not looking forward to it. She'd heard nothing of the Jedi in question, though she hoped it not to be that Kenobi fellow. Something about him still bothered her.

The door to the office opened and Zaiya strolled in unannounced, the Jedi knew she was coming, after all. She was a little surprised to see a togruta standing there, in loose robes of rich earth and with her back to the door.

"You asked to see me, Master Jedi?" she asked with a neutral tone.

"You are the one called Siren, is that correct?" a pleasant almost motherly voice spoke from the Jedi as she turned, black eyes looked at Zaiya from a red and white face.

"Yes," Zaiya replied.

"I am Jedi Master Shaak Ti of the Jedi Council," she bowed her head in greeting, while Zaiya just gave a short sharp nod. "I understand you have been in charge of overseeing the cadet training alongside the bounty hunter, Jango Fett?"

"Yes," she repeated. The Jedi gestured for her to sit, and Zaiya glanced at the chair provided, taking a seat, one leg propped up as she leaned on her knee.

"How have you found the cadets?" Shaak Ti asked.

"In all honesty, I deal mostly with the ARC Troopers, and those slated to become Soldiers in Command," she clarified.

"But none of these soldiers have been deployed?"

"A great loss to your troops, it seems to me that either the Republic of the Kaminoans trust me little, seeing as Fett vanished after Geonosis," she shrugged.

"Do you know where he is?" Shaak Ti asked, fixing her with a steady stare.

"No," Zaiya replied truthfully, "And I don't want to, the less I know the better."

"Why is that?"

"Because then I don't have to choose." If the Jedi was surprised, she didn't show it.

"Between the loyalties of your friend and the Republic...?" Zaiya had to force herself not to roll her eyes.

"Something like that," she replied, "look, is this really what you called me down here for? I already submitted a report on how I came to be here and my affiliations. Even then, it doesn't really matter, does it?"

"How do you mean?" Shaak Ti tilted her head slightly and Zaiya ran a hand over her braid.

"If you have made up your mind already then what good would my protests do? Either you trust me or you don't, but even a stuffy senator can see that I have improved the abilities of the soldiers in my programs by double. They are faster, stronger and their critical thinking has improved immensely," she paused, "but you know this."

"Do I?"

"Yes, my report is open on your desk," she replied, having spotted it as she had moved to take a seat.

"You're very observant,"

"I have to be in my line of work," Zaiya shrugged.

"What made you want to work with the clones?" she asked in a way that made Zaiya's jaw tighten.

"The men are good soldiers. Diligent, loyal and bred for a war not of their making. I may not agree with it, but I will do my damndest to make sure they stay alive as long as possible," she said, her voice becoming heated.

"It is not just another job to you?" Zaiya felt insulted, to think she would do something with so little care.

"No," she responded, and took a breath to calm herself, the Jedi was testing her. "These men might just be clones to the Republic, but they are--" she sighed, she didn't like telling this Jedi so much but she supposed that it would not make sense otherwise. "Jango is my family, so by extent, so are they."

"They are just clones, are then not?"

"They aren't just clones, they are men. Individuals and living beings, is that not important to a Jedi?" she waved a hand at the robes woman who was now smiling. It was the truth, but she also deliberately let herself get worked up so the Jedi would not doubt her.

"That is true," Shaak Ti nodded.

"So, have you made up your mind?" Zaiya asked,

"I have," Shaak Ti nodded again in that slow way that reminded Zaiya of the Kaminoans. Zaiya watched the Jedi and when she paused long enough the Nightsister made a gesture that clearly said, well? Shaak Ti smiled a little wider, "I have decided that I think you will be an excellent instructor and the Republic shall be lucky to have you, Siren," She moved to stand and Zaiya let out a small huff.

"I could have told you that," she replied and pushed herself to her feet. Good, so long as she kept the Jedi on side, things would go well. It helped that what she told Shaak Ti was not a lie either.

"As I am to be taking over the training of the cadets, it seems we will be working together," the togruta said pleasantly.

"Seems so," Zaiya replied.

"Do you have any requests?"

"One." Shaak Ti looked at her curiously and Zaiya continued, "I would like a rank,"

"A rank?"

"Yes," she nodded, "I am ever so tired of them calling me ma'am," her nose wrinkled and the Jedi also seemed to find that amusing. "I understand the Jedi are Generals now?" How ironic of a 'peacekeeper'.

"Yes," the togruta nodded, "I believe that a rank is possible, you are to oversee the other bounty hunters and clone instructors and they are to report to you." Oh... Jeru Ti was going to hate that. Zaiya's lips twisted into a smirk.

"I shan't need any ceremony, just a missive would be fine," she said as the Jedi reached for her datapad.

"No?"

"No, it's a waste of time and resources, I'd rather just get back to work." Zaiya checked her chrono and tapped a few times. "Speaking of..." she looked back up, "if you have nothing further, Master Jedi?"

"Nothing for now, I shall inform you when the approval is made for your rank," Shaak Ti replied with a nod. Zaiya returned the gesture and stepped back and away, glad to be out of there. She didn't know what to make of Jedi Master Shaak Ti of the Jedi Council as of yet, but she knew they would be keeping an eye on her. Still the idea of having a rank was something she looked forward to. She headed down the hall, there was still the introduction of the other Bounty Hunters later, she would have to make appearances there and figure them out as well. Figure out which ones she ought to be wary of and which ones she could get on side. So long as they did not come to suspect the real reason she was here, all the better.

At the thought of it, her mind returned to Maul. She was keen to see him again, and Omega had been diligent in her protection of the lab as well, sending her own little reports directly to Zaiya's comm. Such a sweet child. Foolish but sweet. She would have made a terrible Nightsister. Zaiya couldn't help but like her. Like Ninety-Nine, she was sweet, innocent and adorable. Those two would likely be the end of her, burrowing into her hearts to melt them. Zaiya let out a sigh. These clones were making her soft.

-)O(-

"Keep your head up, look ahead, not at the terrain!" she called, watching the clones move through the exercise. As they were to be Commanders, she had separated them into groups, each of them to take turns in leading a team while the others were to follow the orders of a Commander. Though she had her own lessons to bequeath to them, and wanted to see if they would take to it.

"Enemy to the south, remove the obstacles before progressing," Zaiya relayed to the clone in command of this group. They moved through the training room that changed as they progressed, making the space seem far bigger than it actually was. They were making good progress, they worked in sync and were wonderful team leaders.

It had been a few days since speaking to Shaak Ti, and there had been a report that the Commanders would be deployed at least, as they had been trained specifically for command, and since the first battle, they were assigning certain battalions to particular generals. Why only half the Commanders were sent out was beyond her, from what she had heard, the losses on Geonosis were vast. Part of her was glad that her men weren't there. She knew that not all of them would make it... but she was going to do her best so that they would survive as long as possible.

"Divide forces and take enemies to North and South," she said into the comm.

"What are you doing?" said a gruff voice to her right, she turned to see Alpha looking on, a frown crossing his features, "it's a small team if they divide they will be overrun!"

"You think so?" she asked vaguely, watching the soldiers. They seemed to debate a little, and more than one head turned her way. A moment later they apparently decided to obey. It was good, but not perfect.

"I know so! What the hell kind of session are you running?"

"Just wait and see, Alpha," she replied, though she wondered if he would get angry with her. He had every right to, really. Sure enough, as Alpha predicted the clones were shot down by the blank rounds and the simulation ended. Zaiya descended on her little platform and headed over to them.

"What the kriff was that?!" Wolffe snarled at her, ripping his helmet off as soon as she was in sight.

"What was what, Commander Wolffe? Did you have trouble with the task I set you...?" She replied calmly, standing with her hands behind her back. She probably should tell him to stand at attention... but she felt it best if she let him get it off his chest.

"Trouble?! Are you trying to get us killed?" he stepped closer, "You expect us to be able to run these gauntlets until we can't walk! Til we collapse or cough up blood! I had to send three of the others to the infirmary last time! Three!" He jabbed a finger into her chest hard enough to hurt. But he kept going, "You like to humiliate us and then deliberately fail us in these sims?! Are you taking it out on us because the Kaminoans don't trust you?! Or do you just hate clones?" He was breathing heavily, but a look crossed his face, one of worry that she might punish him, though he seemed too angry to care. He was fuming, she could feel it, the fear of having seen his brothers shot, even if it was just a simulation... Good.

What wasn't good was what he was saying. Some of the men had to go to the infirmary?! Coughed up blood? Humiliation was not her goal... they hadn't realised what she had been trying to do. If the student does not learn the lesson, they have a poor teacher.

"I see you have not grasped the reasoning behind my lessons yet, Commander Wolffe," she mused quietly, feeling shame burn its way into her chest.

"Oh I know the reasoning, you get off on the power, don't you?!" he pointed a finger in her face and her expression changed. It was like he was comparing her to some kind of--! She closed her eyes for a moment, taking a breath. It seemed she would have to be more direct in her explanations. She had failed them. She would not fail them again.

"Alright, Commander," she opened her eyes again and nodded, "I see your point. Allow me then one more demonstration so that I can explain the purpose, I see that the deeper lesson has been too obscured." She relaxed her posture and her hands clenched and relaxed by her sides. "Fall in," she called and the men lined up in a single line, Alpha being the exception and stood to one side. "At ease. Now, why did I give you those orders?" She began walking the line before them.

"Because you wanted us to fail?" Wolffe was still too angry to see clearly, but she would keep pushing.

"No. Bacara?"

"I... it was a test," he provided.

"Yes! What was I testing?" There was silence, "Don't think, just answer-- Cody!"

"How we reacted once given the orders," he sounded unsure but she was growing more animated. They were thinking about it now.

"Correct! But why?" she urged, "Fox!"

"Whether we obeyed or not." he said in one breath, good! They were getting there!

"Yes! Come on boys, you're clever! What is it about these orders? What am I looking for?"

"You're seeing if we disobey... you want us to disobey!" Alpha interrupted as though it finally made sense to him.

"Yes!" Zaya cried, pointing at him.

"That's treason!" Rex accused, stepping forward.

"No, that's critical thinking!" She retorted, spinning around to face him again, "You are not droids nor mindless soldiers! You are men! You are brothers and it's my job to help you learn the skills to keep you alive. I give you the order, it is a dank order, you know it. Your job is to keep your brothers alive, keep yourself alive and to find the best way to do that, even if the orders make no sense. Use your brains, be creative, your blood is of one of the greatest warriors I have known and you have the abilities he does." She gestured to each of them as she passed them. "We will undertake another demonstration, Alpha, would you please?" she gestured to the space in front of her and he stood, wary. She was right behind him and drew one of her mila hanska.

"Bitch!" she cried and swung the blade across Alpha's neck... or where it would have been had he not dropped to his knees. "Good, Fall!" He dropped flat down as she brought the knife down. She gave more commands, guard, dog, beg... each time she would swing her blade, and it would miss. After running through them all she reached out a hand, to help Alpha up. After a moment of hesitation, he took it.

"I had wondered if there was more to it," he admitted.

"'Course you did," she chuckled and slid the knife away again, "you're clever as a Cerean," she nodded. Then she looked at the others. "So, what are the words for?" she asked them. Bly spoke up first.

"They're warnings," he said. Zaiya snapped her fingers and pointed to him excitedly.

"Exactly! Why these words? Wolffe, you said it yourself, what's special about these words?" she pointed to him and his eyes widened slightly.

"They're... humiliating," he grumbled.

"Yes, they are, but what else?"

"They're memorable," he shrugged.

"Correct! You remember the position and the feeling because it was ridiculous the first time I told you to do it, right?" they nodded, "what else?" She looked among them again.

"You call them randomly so we learn the muscle memory," Alpha added confidently.

"They're... all one syllable," Ponds said and her grin widened.

"Because it's easier to call one syllable or two across a field if you have to warn a fellow soldier!" Rex put it together and Zaiya let out a laugh.

"Yes! I knew you'd figure it out!" she beamed, and even the clones seemed to perk up. "And you need to know these techniques. You are Commanders and Captains, you will be in charge of battalions and squads, your men might need these words as much as you do."

"Because you want to keep us alive..." Wolffe muttered, all his anger gone now. Zaiya pointed at him again.

"You have it, Commander," she nodded, "You are the best, I have made sure of it, and I would not put you through such hardships if I myself were not able to undertake them." Her voice lowered again and her hands dropped to her hips. "It seems I have failed you in this." Her head snapped to Alpha and she frowned, "who was admitted to the medical ward?" she asked.

"Havoc, Bly and Ponds," he replied, eyeing her. Her frown deepened.

"This is not the first time...?"

"Not quite this bad," he said and she sighed.

"Why was I not informed?" she faced him now, her chest hurt. She had hurt them, made them feel weak when she intended just the opposite. She had worn them down, made them feel lesser... all the things she despised and yet--

"The Kaminoans didn't send you the reports?" Alpha frowned, "I thought you knew?"

"No, of course I didn't! If I had, do you think I would have--" she stopped herself, "I suppose I don't have the right to ask you that." The Nightsister ran a hand over her braid and along the one on her right, the lower of the two side braids that held the memory strand. She looked at the beads and feathers that decorated it, given to her by her brothers.

"I have... failed you, gentlemen," she said seriously. "I would thank you, Commander Wolffe, for bringing it to my attention. I will not ask forgiveness, but I will strive for better. I hope in my demonstration that you have seen more of my true intentions." She ran her gloved fingers over the beaded braid. "I will not make grand promises, I will let my actions speak for me. However," She released the braid and stood with her hands behind her back, head high as she looked them each in the eye in turn. "I want to know if anything like this, the medical instances especially, happens again, report to me directly." There were nods and she dismissed them, a heavy weight on her chest. She noticed as Rex approached, a question in his eyes as she turned to him.

"If I may, ma'am...?" he began and she nodded.

"Speak freely," she couldn't help but notice the others lingered to listen in.

"You said you wouldn't put us through this if you couldn't do this yourself."

"Correct," she nodded, folding her arms and leaning in slightly.

"Can you... elaborate?" he asked. Well, he deserved an explanation at least. She nodded, her gaze drifting away.

"Well, when I was a child, I was trained by the mother of my clan, our leader. She would train me in speed, endurance, strength and knife skills as I train you now," she explained with a little side to side bob of her head. "Though I do not use all her techniques to train you. I also trained in clan ways, magicks, rituals, languages, I was punished harsher for failure, denied meals or sleep or just beaten." Zaiya shrugged, it was not pleasant, but she wasn't going to do that to them. She looked up and was taken aback by the look on his face. It was the same one Jango had given her.

"A child, you said?"

"About... yea high," she gestured to her hip, indicating how big she was at the time, "not that young," she added so he would not think it too strange.

"So you were fighting rancors as a tot?" Alpha interrupted.

"Hmm... well yes," she shrugged, "I was to understand that your 'upbringing' was different, so I did not expect quite the same from you." They stared at her. Why did people stare at her like that when she spoke of her training? They trained from birth too, didn't they? Though it did not seem so strenuous. She had seen what Maul endured, it was far worse. Not to mention these clones, bred to fight someone else's battles. They were like the Nightbrothers, she could not compare her experience to them, they were practically slaves! What she went through wasn't fun, but it also wasn't the worst thing in the galaxy. Having had enough of these worried faces of theirs, she waved a hand in front of her as though shooing the issue away.

"Nevertheless, this is not Dathomir and you are human, I should have accounted for it," she began.

"You really expect you could run the gauntlet as many times as we have? Without hurting yourself?" asked one of them, though she didn't spot which one had spoken.

"Yes, I'm confident in that," she nodded, though from their faces they seemed dubious. Polite, as they always were, but dubious all the same. They would not ask her to prove it, but it was evident to her eye. Well, she supposed it would make sense, she had said she would not ask them to do what she was not willing to. "Alright, you make your point, tomorrow, 0600 hours, I will run the gauntlet myself." She turned and looked to Alpha, "might I task you to give the signals for my runs?" she asked him.

The gruff clone Captain nodded, "I can do that,"

"Very good, Captain. What is the highest number of runs done in a session?"

"Seven, ma'am," he replied promptly. Only seven? Well, she had made the runs a little longer recently. Once they had only been able to run one or two... still, if Havoc and the others were so strained... she could not allow it to continue.

"Very well, I will run it a minimum of seven times, consider this my offer of penance," she suggested, she checked her chrono. "It seems I have taken your time, dinner will be being served, go, eat and we will reconvene tomorrow, you will be welcome to observe." With that, she dismissed them again, and ensured they headed out, they could not afford to miss their meals. With their growth rate, they needed the sustenance, a meagre as it was. 

-)O(-

Notes:

So this one is a bit of a long one, next week's will be much shorter, sorry about that, it's just the way the chapter was split. If you have noticed that I have suddenly a lot more fics on my page, you would be correct, I have uploaded a few short fics I have written to here as I know some of you do not use tumblr. I got fan art guys! FAN ART! Check out my tumblr to see it, its a beautiful black and white piece of Zaiya and Maul. I nearly cried when I saw it! I have a few short deleted scenes for this fic too, and it was rather fun to write them. I have been getting such love for Zaiya and Maul that I opened up requests and prompts for people to send to me: https://kimageddon.tumblr.com/post/681610933816213504/a-prince-of-dathomir-prompt-challenge is the link if anyone wants to send me something here or there, I would be thrilled. As always, the feedback and comments really keep me going, I love them, and I love you guys! In the next chapter we see Zaiya run the Gauntlet! How will she fare?See you next week, lovelies! Stay safe and be well! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 379 29
***A WATTPAD FEATURED STORY Sept 6th 2016*** "Yoda was not a master of the Light Side-or the Dark. He was between them." Luke Skywalker hears this...
8.4K 307 33
(AU) Luke is gone. Kylo Ren is the new Supreme Leader. The Resistance is all but decimated. Now, all responsibility falls on Rey to balance the Force...
11.6K 248 7
This story is based on the YouTube video by The Stupendous Wave, detailing what might've happened if Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader had survived the se...
4K 48 4
Starkiller was an apprentice to darth vader, he would follow his commands without question, he would hunt jedi that survived the massacre and give in...