HermitCraft One Shots - Multi...

By Hermit_MultiShipper

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE PICS IN THE COVER! If they belong to you, let me know so I can shout you out! #1 in K... More

SOO, i have something to say...
Grian And Scar - blizzard
Impulse And Iskall - Allergies
Scar And Impulse - Don't Leave Me
Mumbo And Grian - My Birthday
Mumbo And Scar - Cool Off
BDubs And Scar - Cuddles under the stars
Doc And Cub - Head Cold
Zedaph And Tango - Ice Skating
Iskall X Impulse - Cuddles
Iskall X Grian -No Messages
Xisuma X Ren - Cute Pup
Grian X Ren - SCARIAN
Grian X Mumbo - So Annoying!
Tango X Grian - So Annoying PART 2, THING
Grian X Scar - Wings
Xisuma X Grian X Welsknight - Stressed Out
The Heat Of The Nether - Tango X Grian
Doc X BDubs - Hurt & Comfort
Doc X Grian - Love Finds A Way
Cub And BDubs - Food Poisoning
Tango X Impulse - Trying Too Hard!
NO SHIP! Tornado
Note #2
Scarian - 1 Mil
Keralis X BDubs - Angelface
Grian X Mumbo - Useless
Xisuma X Welsknight -Need To Be Helped
Hold up?
ZIT X Grian - Love At First Sight
Ren X Xisuma - Promise?
Keralis X BDubs- Lonely
Xisuma X Welsknight -Need To Be Helped P2
Zedaph X Ren Need You Back
Xisuma X Wels - Saving Grace
BDubs X Grian - Grian The Babysitter
Doc X Bdubs - The Darkness Recedes
Impulse X Tango - wing pains
Beef X Etho - Wondering Why
XBCrafted X Keralis
Grian X Impulse - Powers
Tango X Grian - Powers P2
Ren X Doc - wolf Instincts
Tango X Grian - The Tunnel
Note # 4
Tango X Impulse X Zedaph - A Dance With The Demon
EX X Grian - In Love For Awhile
Tango X Impulse - Part 2 of Don't Leave Me (ScarXImpulse)
Beef X Etho DRABBLE - Not A Phase
Doc X Bdubs X Ren - Waltz
Impulse X Tango - Perpetually Cold
Tagged.. lol
Hermits Vs Stampy & Squid
Question?
Welsknight X Xisuma - No Pressure
Note
WelsKnight X Xisuma - Did I Stutter?!
Ren X Keralis X Xisuma - Flustered
The AU series!
Welsknight AU - Dragonkin
Dragonkin Plot
TangoTek AU - Firekin
Firekin Plot
My Condolences
ImpulseSV AU - Angelkin
Angelkin Plot
One Shot Contest 🥉 place Winner!
One Shot Contest 🥈 Place Winner!!
One Shot Contest 🥇 Place Winner!!
Miesall X Grian
XisumaVoid AU - Voidkin
Voidkin plot
RenDog AU - Wolfkin
Wolfkin Plot
Bdoubleo100 AU - Bloodkin
Bloodkin Plot
GTWScar AU - Vexkin
Vexkin Plot
Grian AU - Elytriankin
Elytriankin Plot
DocM77 AU - Creeperkin
Creeperkin Plot
Keralis X Bdubs - Big Moon Disaster
Doc X Ren - Flustered P2
Zit - Envy
XBCrafted X Keralis - Secret Lovers
Grian X Xisuma - Hermit Challenges
Requests

Carnival - Multiships!

538 9 0
By Hermit_MultiShipper

Strap in, grab whatever you may need, soda, popcorn, this is gunna be long!!

(In order,
Beef X Etho, DONE
Grian X Xisuma, DONE
Hypno X Zedaph, DONE
Cub X Scar, DONE
XBCrafted X Keralis, DONE
Bdubs X Doc, DONE
Wels X Impulse, DONE
Tango X Ren.) DONE

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
BEEF X ETHO
"Hey, Beefers?" The brunette looked up from the map at the front entrance. "Yea? What's up?" Etho grabbed his hand. "Can we have the picnic by the spinning teacup ride? I remember when I was very young, I loved the music."

Beef blinked and smiled. "Aww. Of course you cutie." Etho pulled his mask up farther to hide his blush.

"Don't hide that. I know your blushing. Don't be embarrassed to show love." Etho smiled and tugged at his hand a little, urging the brunette to follow him.

"I can show you where it is if you want?" Beef nodded. "Yes please," he said laughing a little, "I don't know where it is. Never been here before."

There were a few people he recognized from passing, but other then that, it was wasn't very crowded yet.

When they got to the ride, it was playing old 50's and 60's love songs from bands like meatloaf and the FB2's. Beef found it rather.. endearing.. to say the least.

Fairy lights were hung everywhere on every tree and over the canopy that had the spinning teacup ride that Etho loved so much.

Etho was smiling ear to ear. Beef laid out the picnic blanket on the ground far enough away that they wouldn't have people looking at them, but still close enough so that they could still hear the music. When a song came on that Etho liked more than the others, he would sing the song quietly.

When Beef looked at him, all he could feel was love. He held out his hands in a grabby manner and the white haired male all but crawling into his arms and put his head on his chest as Beef started singing the songs softly to him and carding his fingers through his hair.

GRIAN X XISUMA

"Hurry up sleepyhead! We're going to miss it!" Grian said as he and his boyfriend of nine months walked through the gate. Xisuma laughed. "Calm down. It's only six in the bloody morning. The carnival isn't going anywhere for a full week. Jeez." Grian rolled his eyes. "I know. But I want to ride most of the good rides before the lines get bad. I mean, the line for the rollercoaster could clime up to a four hour wait out in the heat! Do you really want to stand there?"

X sighed, running his hand through his hair.
"Well, no, but-" "then let's get a move on." Grian grabbed his hand and practically dragged his boyfriend through the carnival and got in line for the roller coaster right behind Doc and Bdubs. Xisuma only yawned in retaliation.

It was only six in the morning, but there were already some lines. The day wasn't too hot yet, and there was a calming cool breeze. The breeze made X more tired.

The huge roller coaster already had a line. They stood in the line and waited. Two couples ahead of them, were two people he knew.  "Hey, Doc, Bdubs!" They turned around. "Hey, G. How are you? You brought Xisuma out of everyone?" X looked down as Grian glared at Doc. "Of course I would. We are boyfriends and have been for nine months already. Where the heck have you been?" The blond said, pulling X closer to him and pecking his head. X smiled but didn't look up.

"Aww. Doc don't be an ass just because you didn't even want to go today." BDubs said. "You can ruin my day cause I'm your boyfriend, but don't bring your friends down with you." Doc rolled his eyes. "Not what I meant. I mean, why didn't you go with Mumbo or Scar? X just looks too tired."

"Because Mumbo doesn't care and would rather kiss and marry redstone and Scar is already going today with Cub." X and Bdubs laughed. "Now move up. Your next."

HYPNO X ZEDAPH

Out of all the plushies there was only one that caught my eye, the pig plushie. I was too afraid to ask Hypno if he would win it for me. I didn't want him being weirded out.

"You want a plushie?" Crap. I was staring too much.

"Well, yea, but aren't you going to make fun of me if I said yes?" He shook his head. "I would get you whichever one you wanted." I was shocked. He smiled his cute smile at me.

"Well, then, I would like the pig," I pointed over to the bow shooter game.

You basically had to use a bow to hit a balloon and pop it. Whichever color you popped you get to choose to have another shot. You first get three arrows to start out with. When they are gone, you can choose a plushie from a shelf with the color of the balloon you popped, or you can choose to have another arrow.

Hypno looked determined to win something for me. He knew I loved him." So touching.

"Three arrows please," Hypno said to the operator. He nodded and held out the bow and arrows.

Hypno nodded at me. "You try first." I nodded and grabbed the bow. "I'm not very good at aiming a bow." I said, sheepishly.

I aimed and breathed in and let go of the arrow. It sailed over the operator's head. "Dang." I said and got the next one ready. I shot. It just landed on the ground under the booth. "Double dang." The last arrow hit the target just a couple inches below the balloon. "Triple danggit!"

"Well, you weren't kidding when you said you had no aim." Hypno said to me. I nodded as he pushed me over a bit. "I'll try next."

He got his arrows from the operator and, without looking, shot the first arrow. I heard a pop. My jaw dropped. "The heck?!" "Never shot a bow before either." Hypno said, looking impressed with himself.

The operator and I had the same look on our face; awestruck.

"What prize on the red shelf?" He asked. "The huge pig plushie."

The operator gave him the pig and I hugged him. "Thank you so much Hypno! I love it. And I love you!" Hypno hugged me back, smiles on our faces.

CUB X SCAR

"Please?" Sigh. "Nope." A moment of silence. "Please?" Cub looked at me. "No." I pouted. "Why do you even want to ride the stupid thing? It's boring." I felt my heart crack. You see, I have loved Cub for a long time. I was more friendly and open to him than any of the other hermits.

Whenever he smiled or looked me in the eyes, he was all sparkly like someone had dumped a full, huge bag of glitter on his soul. He made me laugh when I was crying, he made me happy when he was around, and comforted me whenever I had a nightmare or I was bullied in the past for my wheelchair. I needed him like I needed the air. I couldn't risk loosing what little we had with telling him.

"Oh," I said, trying not to cry. "Sorry. What about the roller coaster?" He looked at me funny. "You are aware, your stuck in a wheelchair. They don't let you guys on." He replied. "Exactly." He raised his eyebrow. "You can go by yourself. I don't mind." I turned my wheelchair away from him so he couldn't see my face. I knew I was about to cry over something as stupidly trivial as a fairis wheel, and I didn't want to cry in front of strangers, but here I was and I didn't seem to care.

As I wheeled myself over to a bench, I spoke again. "I'll just be over here when you come back.. if you even want to come back to me at all." I muttered that last bit but he still heard me.

"Oh, fine! I'll ride the stupid wheel." I looked back at him and smiled. "I just hate seeing you cry." He said turning away and walking toward it. He knew.

I followed after him.

Once we got on, I gave the guy a twenty and said, "can you stop us at the very top and pretend it's a malfunction?" He smiled and winked. "Lovebirds." I smiled and got on behind Cub.

I was so nervous
My body was shaking.

Just as planned, at the very top, it stopped. "So.." I said. He raised his eyebrow. "Are you mad at me? I don't blame you." "For what?" "I gave the guy a twenty. To stop us at the very top and call it a malfunction." He facepalmed. "So what do we do now?" I asked. He just picked up his book out of his backpack. I sighed.

"I want you to smack me across the face for this." He looked up. "What do-" I leaned over and kissed him. To my surprise, he kissed back. "Y-you.." I couldn't find the right words. "I was so scared to tell you that I loved you. So I was just being a jerk to make up for that. Sorry." He said to me. I smiled, my heart melting. "I love you Cubby." He just laughed and kissed me again.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
XBCrafted X Keralis

I was too nervous to ask Princess if he would share some cotton candy with me.

I'm not usually so nervous, but if it's XB, I just completely space out. XB is just so perfect. I could list about a hundred things about him and I wouldn't even scrape the surface.

I walked back to the bench I left him at only to have my heart shatter.

There was a teenage girl flirting with him and twirling her hair. I felt jealous. Which was stupid because I don't even have that right. We're not boyfriends for cripes sake. I didn't care.

I walked over to them and pushed her away and kissed him on the lips. When I pulled away, I turned back to her. "Don't flirt with my boyfriend!" I growled at her. They both were shocked. She recovered first and stormed away. XB looked at me in shock. "What was that for?"

I just handed him the cotton candy stick and walked away, my heart shattering. I loved him. Will always love him. But if he's actually homophobic, I wouldn't know what to do.
I mean, he knew I always flirted with him, called him princess.

Unless he's just trying to be friendly.

I didn't notice I had stopped walking until he put his hand on my shoulder. I turned around to face him and met his lips.

I tasted sugar and I realized that he must have stuffed his face full of cotton candy as it was melting in our mouths. I didn't expect this but nevertheless I kissed back.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
BDubs X Doc
Bdubs is scared of hights and Doc notices it too late

I was fine with all the spiny rides but roller coasters or Ferris wheels freek me out. Not because of how tall they were or how fast or slow they were, but because I hated being too high up.

Of course, I hid this fear of mine. If there was one person in the entire world I didn't want anyone to know, it was DocM.

He would have laughed at me. I'm insecure as it is. I sighed. "Hey, you ok? Your looking a bit pale." I shook my head. "No. I'm fine." My hands were shaking.

We were up next for the roller coaster. Of course Doc would run ahead of the person ahead of us to get the very front. I didn't care. I would be scared no matter where I sat.

I wanted to tell him off. I mean, I would have been the one person he would have listened to. I'm his boyfriend.

Instead, I just let him have his fun. But if the next ride I went on was another roller coaster, I'm sitting on a bench somewhere while he goes on the rest by himself!

We finally get the go ahead from the operator and, as expected, Doc ran ahead of the couple that was supposed to be first and got the front seat. I heard the two complain. I patted the guy on the back. "Hey, maybe next time I won't be so scared to pull him off a ride before I completely freak." I said to him as I pointed at my boyfriend with my head. He shrugged. "Not a big deal to us." I nodded and got into the car beside Doc.

When the car started moving I thought it wouldn't be that bad. Boy was I wrong.

*
I was feeling like I was falling even after we got off the ride. "Ok," I said, turning to Doc, "the next ride's mine!" I grabbed him and yanked him over to the teacup ride.. where we saw Beef and Etho cuddling on the grass. "Hey Etho!" I yelled as Doc and Beef both waved. Etho just smiled.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Wels X Impulse

The whole day I wanted to ask Wels if he would watch the fireworks tonight with me. They were only on that one night and I wanted to try and make my move.

You see, I have been unknowingly pushed into the friend zone and I desperately wanted out.

We spent the entire day just walking around and seeing the sights with my older brother Skizz. None of us really wanted to go on any of the rides.

We were just walking passed a shooter game when we heard a familiar British boy complain. "Hey Zedaph!" He and Hypno turned around and waved at us and we continued to look around.

By dinner time, Skizz wanted to go home and have dinner with his wife and kids which was perfect!

"Hey, uh, Wels?" I asked, suddenly very nervous. He turned to me and nodded. "I was wondering-" "if you would like to go on a few rides? Sure." He said pulling me by the arm to the closest ride which happened to be the swings. I just closed my eyes and sighed. "No." Wells turned to me again about ready to say something else when I interrupted him this time.

"Just listen to me." He shut up. "I was wondering if you would like to watch the fireworks? They only do it for one night. I thought we could watch them.." I trailed off. "If you don't, then we don't have to, but I just-" he cut me off again. This time when he kissed me. "I have known that you had a crush on me the whole time. I just didn't know my own feelings for you and so I acted as if I friendzoned you because I didn't want to lead you on!" He explained. I smiled and held out my hand and he took it.

Neither one of us had to say it. We both knew how much we ment to the other.

We sat down on the hill overlooking the paddle board lake and watched the fireworks which we were just in time for.

One other couple was there and we both recognized them immediately. "Hey Cub. Hey Scar!" They both waved to us.

"I move my hand over top of his and interlock our fingers. I could see Wels smile shyly out of the corner of my eye. I leaned over and kissed him on the cheek.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Tango X Ren

I keep getting dragged to the spiny rides over and over again. I'm sick of it. You might say, oh well why don't you tell Ren that you want to sit out for a few rides? Then I would say I don't like being seen as weak in anyone's eyes.

I put up with them because I loved my wolf hybrid. And I would do anything for him. That includes being sick in the bathroom after some rides. Then so be it!

After a ride that spun you around he decided we would go on the tower of perish. Which was this tall tower that spun you around the pole slowly as it went to the top. It would then stay at the very top and, when you least expected it, would plunge you down to the the ground and let gravity take hold. But of course, your still spinning all the way back to the ground.

Gulp.

I was already feeling severely nauseous and dizzy. But again, I put up with it. Just take a couple deep breaths and you'll be fine, I said to myself.

Ren and I have been together for a few months now, but the only ones to know were, Zedaph, Skizz, Impulse and Doc. Although I'm surprised that more hermits haven't picked up on it yet.

When it was our turn, I whimpered. "You ok, petal?" I nodded.

Cover up. Quickly! "Yea. Just nervous." Wow. Great going Tango! Jeez.

He looked at me a bit longer before we were strapped in. My hands were shaking so bad I had to hold onto the seat belt so Ren wouldn't see. He didn't even look in my direction.

He was so oblivious. Or he didn't care. I sighed.

"Hey. Thanks." I looked at him. "For putting up with those rides. I saw how you were being sick in the bathroom. And you still didn't say anything to me." I shook my head. "I didn't because I don't like to seem weak to anyone and I also didn't want to ruin our day." I shrugged like it was no big deal, but it was.

Before I could say anything else, we made our accent upward.
*
I was in the bathroom, yet again. But this time, I had Ren rubbing my back. "Your burning up now. How about we go home and put an ice pack on your head and you can go back to sleep?" He asked me. I reluctantly agreed and we walked out hand in hand.

(JEEZ THIS WAS LONG AWAITED!!! 3100 WORDS!! This is my longest one so far! I hope you guys enjoyed it. The next one is Xisuma X Wels!! (It's on my bio) also, just wanted to remind you all that I have a YT channel called SunsetTheGlamour go check it out if you want to get to know me more!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 117 26
It's cancelled. Go read something else, there's nothing here
70.1K 1.4K 50
Hermitcraft 7 nonesense