𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗟 ⸺ 𝖫𝖾𝗏𝗂 𝖠�...

By TheWhiteRabbit24

✦ ━━━ WE ARE EACH OUR OWN DEVIL, AND WE MAKE THIS WORLD OUR... More

───── 𝕮𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖑.
𝑧𝑒𝑟𝑜.𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑠.
| 𝗦𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗢𝗡𝗘 |
𝑜𝑛𝑒.ℎ𝑢𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑦'𝑠 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘.
𝑡𝑤𝑜.𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑠𝑡.
𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒.𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑠𝑒𝑒, 𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑜𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑛𝑠𝑖𝑣𝑒, 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑜𝑛𝑒.
𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟.𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑎𝑙 𝑜𝑝𝑠 𝑠𝑞𝑢𝑎𝑑, 𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑜𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑛𝑠𝑖𝑣𝑒, 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑡𝑤𝑜.
𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒.𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑏𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑒, 𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑜𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑛𝑠𝑖𝑣𝑒, 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒.
𝑠𝑖𝑥.𝑓𝑒𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑒 𝑡𝑖𝑡𝑎𝑛, 57𝑡ℎ 𝑒𝑥𝑝𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑏𝑒𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑠, 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑜𝑛𝑒.
𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛.𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑔𝑖𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑒𝑠, 57𝑡ℎ 𝑒𝑥𝑝𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑏𝑒𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑠, 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑡𝑤𝑜.
𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡.𝑏𝑖𝑡𝑒, 57𝑡ℎ 𝑒𝑥𝑝𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑏𝑒𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑠, 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒.
𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒.𝑒𝑟𝑤𝑖𝑛 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑡ℎ, 57𝑡ℎ 𝑒𝑥𝑝𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑏𝑒𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑠, 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟.
𝑡𝑒𝑛.𝑐𝑟𝑢𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑙𝑜𝑤, 57𝑡ℎ 𝑒𝑥𝑝𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑏𝑒𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑠, 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒.
𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛.𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑒𝑓𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑑, 57𝑡ℎ 𝑒𝑥𝑝𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑏𝑒𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑠, 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑠𝑖𝑥.
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑣𝑒.𝑚𝑒𝑟𝑐𝑦, 𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑑 𝑜𝑛 𝑠𝑡𝑜ℎ𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑑𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑖𝑐𝑡, 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑜𝑛𝑒.
𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛.𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑙𝑙, 𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑑 𝑜𝑛 𝑠𝑡𝑜ℎ𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑑𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑖𝑐𝑡, 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑡𝑤𝑜.
| 𝗦𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗧𝗪𝗢 |
𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛.𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑡𝑖𝑡𝑎𝑛.
𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛.𝑠𝑜𝑢𝑡ℎ𝑤𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑑.
𝑠𝑖𝑥𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛.𝑠𝑜𝑙𝑑𝑖𝑒𝑟.
𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛.ℎ𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑎.
𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛.𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑜𝑟.
𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛.𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑏𝑎𝑡.
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦.𝑡ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑠.
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑜𝑛𝑒.𝑜𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔.
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑡𝑤𝑜.𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑛.
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒.𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑔𝑒.
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟.𝑠𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚.
| 𝗦𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘 |
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒.𝑠𝑚𝑜𝑘𝑒 𝑠𝑖𝑔𝑛𝑎𝑙.
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑠𝑖𝑥.𝑝𝑎𝑖𝑛.
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛.𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑠𝑡.
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡.𝑟𝑒𝑝𝑙𝑦.
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒.𝑤𝑖𝑠ℎ.
𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦.𝑟𝑢𝑙𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑠.
𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑜𝑛𝑒.𝑏𝑦𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟.
𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑡𝑤𝑜.𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑙𝑙.
𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒.𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑒𝑔𝑎𝑛.
𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟.𝑡ℎ𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠.
𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒.𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑐𝑒𝑛𝑡.
𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑠𝑖𝑥.𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑓𝑒𝑐𝑡 𝑔𝑎𝑚𝑒.
𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛.ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑜.
𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡.𝑚𝑖𝑑𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑠𝑢𝑛.
𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒.𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑠𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡.
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦.𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑙𝑙.
| 𝗦𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥 |
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑜𝑛𝑒.𝑑𝑒𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑜𝑓 𝑤𝑎𝑟.
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑡𝑤𝑜.𝑎𝑠𝑠𝑎𝑢𝑙𝑡.
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒.𝑎𝑠𝑠𝑎𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑛'𝑠 𝑏𝑢𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑡.
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟.𝑏𝑟𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑣𝑜𝑙𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑟𝑠.
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑠𝑖𝑥.𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑛 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑡.
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛.𝑠𝑎𝑣𝑎𝑔𝑒𝑟𝑦.
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡.𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑜𝑤.
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒.𝑗𝑢𝑑𝑔𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡.
𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦.𝑠𝑛𝑒𝑎𝑘 𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑎𝑐𝑘.
𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦-𝑜𝑛𝑒.𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑦𝑜𝑢, 2,000 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠 𝑎𝑔𝑜.
𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦-𝑡𝑤𝑜.𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑤.
𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦-𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒.𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑑𝑒.
𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦-𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟.𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑒𝑛𝑑.
⁽ ⁵⁵ ⁾ 𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑡𝑜𝑟.
⁽ ⁵⁶ ⁾ 𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑣𝑒.
⁽ ⁵⁷ ⁾ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑤𝑛 𝑜𝑓 ℎ𝑢𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑦.
⁽ ⁵⁸ ⁾ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑢𝑚𝑏𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔.

𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒.𝑎 𝑠𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑟𝑔𝑢𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡.

280 10 1
By TheWhiteRabbit24

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! Enjoy!

edited on july 4th, 2022 @ 11:44am

»»————- ★ ————-««

»»————- ★ ————-««

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴,
𝓐 𝚂𝙾𝚄𝙽𝙳 𝙰𝚁𝙶𝚄𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

《 𝖳𝖶𝖮 𝖸𝖤𝖠𝖱𝖲 𝖠𝖦𝖮 》

THE SCOUTS WERE IN THEIR dark green uniforms, facing the volunteers. "Eren, I haven't seen you since you lifted out ship a whole year ago." Yelena extended her hand out. "I'm honored to work with you."

Levi stepped in front of Eren, holding his hand out. "No, you won't be working together. You're lucky enough to see his face." He claimed.

Simon snorted. "He's acting like a father protecting his kid from strangers." He said in his head.

"Plenty enough for me. Today will be a joyous day." Yelena raised her arms up towards the ocean. "The port is complete and we're welcoming our first outside visitor. From Paradis Island's sole friendly nation, Hizuru— Special Envoy, Kiyomi Azumabito."

The Azumabitos soon arrived as they headed to the District of Shiganshina for a meeting. Kiyomi and the others were brought to the palace.

Kiyomi took out a box, showing Mikasa a piece of cloth with a symbol on it.

"Do you recognize this family crest?" She asked.

Eren and Mikasa's eyes widened as she touched her wrist. "That's..." Mikasa trailed off.

"Show it, Mikasa." Eren told her.

"But my mom said to keep it secret." Mikasa argued.

"You showed it to me when we were little. It's a secret meant for today. Go on." Eren urged.

Mikasa unwrapped the bandage on her wrist and held her hand up, revealing the crest. The Azumabitos eyes widened at the sight of it.

"Before she died, this symbol was passed down to me from my mother. She said I should pass it on to my child." Mikasa explained.

Kiyomi walked forward, placing her hands on Mikasa's shoulders. "What an admirable deed! Over a century ago, the shogun we Azumabitos descended from had a son. He was on friendly terms with King Fritz and often came to Paradis. After the Great Titan War, Hizuru was defeated and in disarray. In the confusion, a child of the shogunate was left behind on the island. You're the lost descendant of our nation's ruler! You're the hope for Hizuru!"

Later, the soldiers of Paradis went outside to discuss, leaving the Azumabitos with the volunteers.

"I still don't get what a nation is."

"Anyways, now we've got leverage with Hizuru!"

"What if it's a trap? I suppose we should ask Yelena's opinion."

"No! That's exactly what they want!"

"One thing is for certain: The sea has joined us to the world, but we're still just a child learning to walk. We should sit quiet and hear what others have to say." Pixis informed.

They soon went back inside the room and sat on the chairs in front of a long table.

"It's a historic day for both our nations. Today is the only possible thanks to the one who brought us together, Zeke Yeager. After meeting with him in secret, we agreed to an arrangement under the condition we were able to meet Lady Mikasa. Zeke Yeager said if we cooperate with him, our nation may just helm an industry that restores it to its former glory. And yet, he hasn't even prospected your reserves. But a resource like that in this age of modernization would be worth its weight in jewels and treasure." Kiyomi licked her lips

"Yelena said the talks would go well since the Azumabitos are money grubbers." Hange said in their thoughts.

"After all, it's not worth the risk coming here unless money is involved." Pixis thought.

"And? What exactly is the arrangement you have with Zeke Yeager?" Historia questioned.

"As you know, Zeke Yeager has a secret plan in mind. To achieve it, Hizuru's cooperation is needed. Here are his three points to protect Paradis with the rumbling." Kiyomi replied, handing them pieces of papers with writing written on them.

"The first set is a test run of the rumbling— to release a sample of its power and show the world its devastation. Next is Hizuru's cooperation. Your military must be strengthened until use of the rumbling isn't necessary. Lastly, the Founding Titan and a Titan with royal blood must be passed down. That's the third point. Zeke will pass on the Beast Titan to someone of royal blood. Until their 13-year term ends, they must bear as many kids as possible." Kiyomi explained as all of them were shocked. Some were angry.

"Even if the weaponry advances, the rumbling itself is powerful. Unless we get rid of it, inheriting Titans will continue for generations to come. Is it right for us to push this problem on our descendants to save ourselves now?" Simon glanced over at Historia. "Of course not. But..."

"Very well. I will inherit the Beast Titan. As long as the rumbling is tied to our survival." Historia announced as Kiyomi looked away.

"Historia..." Mikasa muttered.

Eren stood up in anger, gritting his teeth. "After years of getting trampled on, now we've gotta breed like livestock? If that's the price of getting to live, Zeke Yeager can take his damn plan and shove it!" He declared. "It's too dangerous to gamble on having the rumbling. We need to spend our time exploring what other options are available to us."

»»————- ★ ————-««

A year later, the Scouts were building rails for the train in the summer heat as Simon, Hange, and Levi were seen riding their horses.

"Hey!" Hange called out to them.

The three got off their horses as the others approached them. "Man, you're all working in this heat!" Hange pointed out.

"Yeah, well, we're stuck watching this idiot." Jean complained, looking over at Eren.

"Unbeliveable. You're all growing so damn big." Levi said with his arms crossed.

"Is it about Hizuru?" Eren asked.

"The Azumabitos sent their reply." Julian replied.

"And?" Eren questioned.

"No good. Looks like we can't turn to Hizuru. It seems they want to monopolize Paradis Island's resources. They won't help us trade with the others. The world wants Paradis Island to be the root of all evil. It helps to unite all nations and brings stability to the world." Hange explained.

"So, we've got no choice but to rely on the rumbling and sacrifice Historia?" Eren asked.

"That's right." Levi replied.

"You're kidding! They decided we're devils without knowing our intentions?" Armin asked in disbelief. "Why won't they consider the path a path of peace?"

"I think... because they don't know. They fear us because they don't know what we are." Mikasa stated.

"That's right. They won't trust people whose faces they haven't seen. So let's meet 'em! If you don't understand something, go figure it out!" Hange said.

Levi and Simon glance over at Hange with surprised looks on their faces. "Isn't that what we Scouts do?" Hange questioned.

»»————- ★ ————-««

Night had soon fallen as Levi's squad was drinking wine that was delivered to them, along with Oliver and Dillon.

"Hey, Section Commander! Stop being so tense and come drink with us!" Dillon shouted out, his words slurred.

"Dillon, you're drunk." Oliver sighed out, taking another sip from the bottle.

"No, you're drunk."

Oliver scrunched up his nose. "Lay off the wine for a while, okay buddy?" He said.

"Don't tell me what to do ya piece of shit."

Simon rolled his eyes before chuckling. He didn't know what he would do without Oliver and Dillon in his life.

He may have lost Farlan, Isabel, and his brother. Along with Alastrine and Rachel. Simon didn't want to lose Oliver and Dillon as well.

»»————- ★ ————-««

A/N: Another chapter is done! Thanks for reading!

Word Count: 1275 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 8.4K 110
⋆⭒˚。⋆ 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚡 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚐𝚘, 𝚒𝚝'𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚊 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚠." ⋆⭒˚。⋆ ...
136K 4.7K 33
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝒎𝒐𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒏 𝒂𝒖 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ ── 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒆 /𝒔𝒐̂𝒓/ 𝒂𝒅𝒋𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆 (𝒐𝒇 𝒂 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒐𝒏𝒆'𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚) 𝒑𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒐𝒓 𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒊�...
6.1K 325 10
~COMPLETE~ -MATURE CONTENT- Levi Ackerman has never been fond of kids. In fact, he despises them with a burning passion. They're filthy creatures wh...
4.7K 344 15
✦ ━━━ I'M COLD AS ICE. BUT IN THE RIGHT HANDS, I'LL MELT. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ જ⁀➴ ✦ ━━...