𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒.𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑠𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡.

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! Enjoy!

edited on may 19th, 2022 @ 3:47am

»»————- ★ ————-««

»»————- ★ ————-««

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴,
𝓣𝙷𝙴 𝙱𝙰𝚂𝙴𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

SIMON LANDED ON THE WALL next to Levi

SIMON LANDED ON THE WALL next to Levi. "You're up?" He asked.

"Captain! Section Commander!" Armin said. "What in the world happened here? I remember... Bertholdt becoming a Titan... What about the others? Are they okay?!"

"That's as far back as you remember?" Levi asked, getting out a flare gun.

"Huh?"

"Eren, tell him everything." Levi said before firing a green smoke signal.

The others soon arrived as Eren soon told Armin what happened, his eyes were widened at the news.

"Well? Up to speed, Armin?" Levi questioned.

"Are you telling me... the Scout Regiment... is the ten of us here... and that's it?" Armin asked.

"For the time being. The fighting ended four hours ago. We've been looking for survivors, but... none yet..." Jean replied.

"S-So, we managed to seal the walls of Shiganshina... But Reiner, the Beast Titan, and one other escaped... Bertholdt was captured... Then... there was a dispute... about using the injection on Commander Erwin or me... And I... turned into a Titan and ate B-Bertholdt..." Armin looked like he was about to vomit.