𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦.𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑙𝑙.

A/N: Hello, readers! I'm not going to be writing Grisha's backstory because we already know about that by now. Anyways, this is the last chapter of season three! Enjoy!

edited on may 27th, 2022 @ 4:02am

»»————- ★ ————-««

»»————- ★ ————-««

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈,
𝓣𝙷𝙴 𝙾𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙸𝙳𝙴 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚆𝙰𝙻𝙻.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

SIMON WAS DRESSED IN HIS green Scouts uniform as he walked with Hange, Levi, and Armin to the jail cells were Eren and Mikasa were being held

SIMON WAS DRESSED IN HIS green Scouts uniform as he walked with Hange, Levi, and Armin to the jail cells were Eren and Mikasa were being held. "The Attack Titan." Eren said, not noticing the four at his cell.

"What are you doing?" Hange questioned, as Eren turned to look at them.

"The Attack Titan." Hange repeated, imitating Eren's pose. "Didn't you just do that?"

"No." Eren denied

"Huh?! He did that, right? Didn't you three see it just now?" Hange asked while Simon unlocked the cells.

"Yeah, but that was..." Armin paused for a moment.

"See?! What was that all about, Eren?" Hange asked.

"No, it's nothing." Eren replied.

"It's the name of your Titan, isn't it? What were you doing talking to yourself?" Hange questioned.

"Enough, Hange. He's 15 years old. Everyone goes through a phase." Levi interrupted.

"Huh? What kind of phase are we talking about?" Hange asked.

"Hange-san, I'll explain to you later. It's not right with him here." Armin answered.

"Huh? What do you mean by that?" Hange questioned.