𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒.𝑎 𝑠𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑟𝑔𝑢𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡.

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! Enjoy!

edited on july 4th, 2022 @ 11:44am

»»————- ★ ————-««

»»————- ★ ————-««

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴,
𝓐 𝚂𝙾𝚄𝙽𝙳 𝙰𝚁𝙶𝚄𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

《 𝖳𝖶𝖮 𝖸𝖤𝖠𝖱𝖲 𝖠𝖦𝖮 》

《 𝖳𝖶𝖮 𝖸𝖤𝖠𝖱𝖲 𝖠𝖦𝖮 》

THE SCOUTS WERE IN THEIR dark green uniforms, facing the volunteers. "Eren, I haven't seen you since you lifted out ship a whole year ago." Yelena extended her hand out. "I'm honored to work with you."

Levi stepped in front of Eren, holding his hand out. "No, you won't be working together. You're lucky enough to see his face." He claimed.

Simon snorted. "He's acting like a father protecting his kid from strangers." He said in his head.

"Plenty enough for me. Today will be a joyous day." Yelena raised her arms up towards the ocean. "The port is complete and we're welcoming our first outside visitor. From Paradis Island's sole friendly nation, Hizuru— Special Envoy, Kiyomi Azumabito."

The Azumabitos soon arrived as they headed to the District of Shiganshina for a meeting. Kiyomi and the others were brought to the palace.

Kiyomi took out a box, showing Mikasa a piece of cloth with a symbol on it.

"Do you recognize this family crest?" She asked.

Eren and Mikasa's eyes widened as she touched her wrist. "That's..." Mikasa trailed off.