𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑡𝑤𝑜.𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑛.

A/N: Hello, readers! Can you guys believe we're halfway through season two? Enjoy!

edited on january 2nd, 2022 @ 10:32am

»»————- ★ ————-««

»»————- ★ ————-««

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝚆𝙾,
𝓒𝙷𝙸𝙻𝙳𝚁𝙴𝙽.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

REINER USED HIS GEAR TO jump down where Simon, Eren, and Ymir were

REINER USED HIS GEAR TO jump down where Simon, Eren, and Ymir were. "What's going on, Reiner? Aren't we waiting until night?" Eren asked.

"Nope. We're leaving now. Eren, don't try to resist." Reiner responded.

"Come on, don't get violent with me. Look at the shape that I'm in. Does it look like I can resist? Please, gimme a break." Eren said as he then threw a punch at Reiner, repeatedly punching him with his nubs and repeating the word "die." Until Reiner kicked him off and then grabbed him.

"I'll kill you! I'll slaughter you!" Eren exclaimed as Bertholdt flew down next to Ymir as Simon was on the other side of her. "I'll kill you!"

"Hey. Why are we leaving already?" Ymir questioned as Eren kept fighting back in the background.

"Ymir. When you turned back into a human, do you remember the person you ate?" Bertholdt asked.

"No, I don't remember... But if it was five years ago... Was it one of your comrades?" Ymir asked.

Bertholdt's silence was all that Ymir needed as she looked down. "I see... Sorry... for not even remembering." Ymir said.