⁽ ⁵⁶ ⁾ 𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑣𝑒.

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! Enjoy!

unedited

»»————- ★ ————-««

»»————- ★ ————-««

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈-𝚂𝙸𝚇,
𝓡𝙴𝚃𝚁𝙾𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙲𝚃𝙸𝚅𝙴.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

ANNIE WAS CURRENTLY TRYING TO DEFECT the Yeagerists as she crushed a few of them with her hand

ANNIE WAS CURRENTLY TRYING TO DEFECT the Yeagerists as she crushed a few of them with her hand. Reiner punched into a building as Yeagerists headed towards him, in which he punched away. Simon kicked a few to the buildings. The three Titans continued battling it out with the Yeagerists who were trying to attack them.

"Wh-What... did... you just say?" Hange asked, not believing what they were hearing.

"So I'm saying, it will take an entire day to prepare the flying boat for flight. With all the necessary facilities, we could try to make it fly in half a day."

"Half a day? You're saying we have to defend this place for that long? The enemy will send in as many reinforcements as they need. The Titan's power could only last a few hours at most, and we're supposed to seize this harbor for half a day?" Magath asked.

"We won't make it in time. The Rumbling's march was faster than a galloping horse. And they can also ignore any obstacles on their way. In half a day, the Titans would already cross the shoreline to about 600 kilometers inland.  It will probably only take them four days... to trample the entire continent." Hange explained.

"Even if we could stop Eren with the fastest method possible... It'd already be too late for Liberio." They finished.

Jean widened his eyes at Hange's words, faintly remembering a memory. He gritted his teeth. "No way..." He muttered.