๐‚๐‡๐„๐‘๐‘๐˜ ๐‡๐ˆ๐‹๐‹

By -fqmefvcker

Scarlett Delmonico is living every fan of Jaden's life, she's on the baseball team as the next star player an... More

Cast and Backgrounds
Prologue
Epigraph
Part I
I. Excitement
II. Getting Ready For School
III. Wedding Planning
IV. In N Out Of Boredom
V. Treehouse Date
VI. Bipolar Love
VII. Xiomara's Life
VIII. Do Not Enter
IX. Mixed Signals
X. Pretty Liar
XI. Heaven Or Hell
XII. Communication Isn't Key
XIII. Back To Dance Class
XIV. Taking A Break
XV. Dress Shopping
XVI. Halloween Party
XVII. Watch My Heart Burn
XVIII. Now, It's Over
XIX. Watch Your Back
XX. Can You Keep A Secret?
XXI. I Hope You're Not Happy
XXIII. Stay Out Of My Life
XXIV. Jaden's Love Life
XXV. Kill My Ex
XXVI. Scarlett (Taylor's Version)
XXVII. I Will Ruin You
XXVIII. Xiomara's First Date
XXIX. Bubblegum
Part II
Prologue
Epigraph
XXX. Keep An Out For Selener
XXXI. Let's Be Friends
XXXII. Wrapped Around My Finger
XXXIII. I'm Still Better
XXXIV. Teenagers Scare Me
XXXV. Treehouse Lover
XXXVI. Backstabber
XXXVIII. I See Through You
XXXVII. Homecoming Is Not Giving
XXXIX. Vinyl Shopping
XL. Baking Your Feelings
XLI. Homecoming
XLII. Processing The Breakup
XLIII. Be My Wedding Date?
XLV. Night Out With The Crew
XLVI. Bicycle Date
XLIV. Mixtape For His Girl
XLVII. Am I Crazy?
XLVIII. The Bunny Messenger
XLIX. Jaden (Taylor's Version)
Part III
Prologue
Epigraph
L. Plant Project
LI. She's Never Coming Back
LII. Day One Greenie
LIII. Family Tree Project
LIV. Flowers For His Flowers
LV. Oops, We're Expecting..
LVI. Rosalia's Birthday Party
LVII. It Was Her Time
LVIII. Laying Her Down To Rest
LIX. Meet Jesse-Rae
LX. Dress Shopping
LXI. Movie Premiere
LXII. High Enough
LXIII. Astronomy
LXIV. Being Parents For A Day
LXV. Here Comes The Bride
LXVI. Meet Me At Cherry Hill
LXVII. To Me? He's Everything

XXII. I Guess I'm Drowning

541 11 73
By -fqmefvcker

Chapter 22, I Guess I'm Drowning
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" It's not that I didn't love you, I just don't know anymore! I just never meant to hurt you. "

~ Jaden's POV ~

Now I know, all of you are hating on me right now.
I know that, I hate me right now too but let me explain everything.

At the night of the break, I just started thinking about I just didn't feel excited with Scarlett and maybe the break would give me time to make feel happy for when we get off of break.
I went to the Halloween party and well, I missed Meredith and there was no justifying that.

I felt bad but I didn't know about the Instagram post, I didn't even know I posted that.
I don't even think I was the one who created the page in the first place, anyways when Scarlett found out, I felt bad.

I should have texted her and told her but I wanted to keep this to myself because I didn't want it ruining my chances of getting off of break with her.
I know I wasn't sincere with the apology and I should have been but I just couldn't, I thought this break up would be a good thing.

To Scarlett, when I apologized on the stairwell, I wasn't being sincere and I wasn't being serious about the apology.
But I was, I so serious even if my tone or face didn't make it seem like it.

She doesn't have to accept my apology but I want her to know that I love her and that I meant the apology, but when she told me those things, I felt my heart shatter.
Did she actually regret being with me?

When school finished, I walked back to my house and walked inside silently.
There wasn't anything for me to say or do, I wasn't happy but I was exhausted.

I walked upstairs and walked into the bathroom, I decided to take a bath and calm my mind.
I closed my eyes and tried to relax all of my thoughts, in my mind I saw Scarlett.

She's always pretty in my head and in my eyes, she didn't need makeup like she always said she needed.
I slowly sunk into the water with my mind filled with Scarlett, she made me happy.

I caught myself drowning in the bathtub and got up quickly, I dried myself and put on pajamas.
I walked to my room and laid on my bed before going on Spotify to play a playlist Scarlett had made for us, I never did stop listening to it since it held different songs.

The playlist altogether was about 18 house and 23 minutes, impressive considering it held all of our favorite songs.
I turned the lights off and closed the curtains, I covered myself with a weighted blanket.

But I couldn't fall asleep, although I had felt myself get really exhausted, my body just wasn't ready for it.
I stayed in bed and hesitated for a moment, I grabbed my phone and dialed a familiar number.

"What is it?"

A soft voice said dryly, I sighed and sat up in my bed before I responded to the person on the other line.

"Scarlett, I was sincere with my apology. You're not required to forgive me because I know I hurt you but I am seriously sorry."

I explained myself, Scarlett took a deep breath and released it before speaking up again.
She always had this soft voice.

"If you didn't love me anymore, you should've told me."

Now that took a lot of damage, I still love her but I understood where she was coming from.
I never meant to hurt her but now how do I explain to her that it was childish and idiotic for me, she wouldn't give me the time of day to explain.

"It's not that I didn't love you, I just don't know anymore! I just never meant to hurt you. "

Wow, great job explaining Jaden.
Now she'll really understand, she's totally gonna forgive you!

Scarlett just stood quiet for a second, she hummed a couple of times and then went dead silent.
I was worried that she was going to yell at me all of a sudden but instead, I heard a knock at my window.

I hung up the phone and walked over to my window, I unlocked the window and opened it.
Scarlett walked inside of my room and sat down beside me, I looked at her and smiles softly.

"I just wanted to tell you that I don't accept your apology, I want you to feel upset for a bit until I feel like it's okay again."

Scarlett spoke out, she hugged me tightly before getting up and walking out of my room through my window.
I sighed and face palmed my self before laying back in bed and turning my lights off once again.

I raised the volume to our playlist and got up, I walked over to my door and locked it so I wouldn't be interrupted.
I was gonna make a plan tomorrow, I was going to sleep tonight.

I covered myself with a weighted blanket and laid my head on my fluffy pillow.
I closed my eyes and prayed that everything would solve itself, I didn't want this to be the end of our relationship.

I soon feel into a deep sleep, I dreamt about her and only her.
If someone were to ask me whether I would allow myself to let Scarlett leave my life or drown, I guess I would be drowning then.

I love her, I just didn't show it and now I did the dumbest mistake anyone could do.
Now, I have karma coming her way towards me and Meredith is now on my case.

But I plan on fixing everything, even if it meant I wouldn't be able to call Scarlett mine again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 38K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
53.4K 584 19
The story of Kiara's Kook Year and how Rafe impacted her life. Enjoy. ๐Ÿ’œ
1M 18.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
123K 1.6K 40
Tiffany Wilde is a famous TikToker, moving up on the platform by posting wholesome content with her fans. Blake Gray, another famous TikToker and Tif...