Percy's Prefect // Percy Weas...

By An_avidwriter

COMPLETED {Slowburn enemies to friends to lovers} Y/n had always seen the Weasley's as her second family, esp... More

A/n : IMPORTANT NOTICE
Chapter One : The Beginning
Chapter Two : Welcome Back
Chapter Three : Busy, Busy Day
Chapter Four : Diagonally
Chapter Five : Salty Tears
Chapter Six : Home
Chapter Seven : Percy The Priss
Chapter Eight : Silver Lining
Chapter Nine : Up For The Dramatics
Chapter Ten : Patrolling Throught The Night
Chapter Eleven : The Positive Side Of Things
Chapter Twelve : Sunsets And Sleep
Chapter Thirteen : The Question
Chapter Fourteen : Night-time Stars
Chapter Fifteen : Not So Smooth Seas
Chapter Sixteen : Fearful Fights
Chapter Seventeen : Stargazing The Sky
Chapter Eighteen : A Winters Strong Breeze
Chapter Nineteen : A Huge Scare
Chapter Twenty : A Change Of Course
Book Two // Percy's Adoration
Chapter Twenty One : According To Plan
Chapter Twenty Two : Morning Sunshine
Chapter Twenty Three : The Ball
Chapter Twenty Four : The Ball p.2
Chapter Twenty Five : The Ball p.3
Chapter Twenty Six : The Better Days
Chapter Twenty Seven : What Is This Feeling?
Chapter Twenty Eight : In-between The Lines
Chapter Twenty Nine : A Force To Be Reckoned With
Chapter Thirty : Back Again
Chapter Thirty One : Hello Again
Chapter Thirty Two : Yes, A Very Stupid Idea
Chapter Thirty Three : What To Do Next
Chapter Thirty Four : The Big Question
Chapter Thirty Five : Oh The Drama
Chapter Thirty Six : Game Night
Chapter Thirty Seven : They Know, She Knows
Chapter Thirty Eight : Dance It Away
Chapter Thirty Nine : Awkward
Chapter Forty : Overthinking It All
Book Three // Percy's Love
Chapter Fourty One : Midnight Conversations
Chapter Fourty Two : Plan, Plan, Planning
Chapter Fourty Four : Meeting The Parent
Chapter Fourty Five : What A Surprise
Chapter Fourty Six : The Grass Is Greener
Chapter Fourty Seven : The Beginning Of The End
Chapter Fourty Eight : The Big Final Night
Chapter Fourty Nine : A Force And A Fire
Chapter Fifty : My Love
Extra, Extra // More To Come
Extra // Guess Who's Back
Extra // The Epilogue
The End // The Final Author Note

Chapter Fourty Three : A Day In December

1.5K 52 243
By An_avidwriter

Y/n's POV:

"Y/n, y/n, y/n get up!" A voice chanted over and over again, clearly not hearing my grown of frustration as I mumbled for them to quit it.

"No, shut up! Let me sleep." I murmured, face buried in my pillow and only able to crack my eyes open just a little bit to see who it was.

"But you're definitely going to want to see this!" Callum continued, "Trust me." He had now begun to shake me awake, seeing as it was hopeless to just chant in my ear.

I groaned even louder, swatting his hands away as I sat up. "I swear to Merlin, Callum, if you just woke me up for no good reason - I will take a quick nap and then I will murder you." I threatened through gritted teeth, meaning every word. Callum had gifted me a Spell Book for Christmas, and I was fully intending to use it.

"Oh no, you're definitely going to thank me for this." He grinned, pulling me out of my warm bed to drag me to my window.

"Hold on, hold on- I'm still half asleep." I rubbed my eyes with the back of my fists and managed to squint just enough to see through the dirty glass of my window.

I let out an audible gasp, now suddenly fully awake. "No fucking way."

"Yes, way. Now go wake everyone else up! I'll run downstairs and grab some breakfast." He sped off before I even could get another word in, excitedly thudding down the stairs.

I let out a laugh, pulling on some slippers to spare my cold feet as I ran across the wooden floors to the room next door.

Ever since Charlie and Bill had arrived a few days ago, Molly had had to switch the rooms around a bit to fit everyone together comfortably. And I say that in the most sarcastic way possible. Percy had the un-pleasantry of having to share a room with both Callum and Oliver (who according to him where either always making out or talking non stop). While Harry and Ron had one room all to themselves, as did The Twins. And then came Bill and Charlie, who where left to keep an eye on Ginny by sharing a room with her.

I was so thankful I was old enough to be able to have my own room in this house. I would not have liked to share on with The Twins. Especially if it was with the both of them.

Excitedly banging my fists on their door, I heard many curse words and complaints from behind it before it was finally opened. "Fred, you'll never guess." I cheered, practically hopping up and down.

"You and Percy finally kissed?" He asked, an expected grin beginning to spread across his face, seemingly exited.

"What?! No-"

"They did?" I was again interuppted, hearing George chorus behind the door. "Finally! I've been waiting so long for them to-"

"Woah, woah - hold on!" I said, blushing so much I felt my cheeks begin to heat up. I resisted the urge to place my cold hands against them as if checking for a fever. "Where is this coming from?" I asked, surprised they'd even thought about Percy and I like that.

The Twins simply looked eachother with knowing glances, looking back at me every now and again and rolling their eyes.

"We see the way he looks at you, Y/n." George began.

"And the way you look at him." Fred countered.

"We're not stupid."

"And even if we don't like Percy that much,"

"We care about him enough to hope you to get together. You make him very happy."

"Like an almost completely different version of himself."

Wow. I'd never really thought about it like that.

I guess I really have had a big influence on him.

He's a little less uptight now than he used to be, going out of his way to do nice things for me and take an interest - even if it was about something he absolutely hated. He'd become a little less annoyed with his brothers, sort of beginning to embrace The Twins's chaos and Ron's child-like nature. Even if he still didn't have the best relationship with either of them. He still stayed stayed pretty close with Ginny, but had began to form more of a bond with his parents (especially his mother). And even trying his best to get along with my friends - even it it really, really killed him. God knows Callum wasn't making it any easier on him.

"And he makes you less annoying to." George charmingly chimed in.

Ouch. Rude.

"Whatever." I huffed, crossing my arms across my chest defiantly. "Not like I was going to give you the greatest news of your life or whatever."

"What do you mean?" They both asked with quizzical looks and scrunched up eyebrows.

"Look out the window, dip shits."

They hurried over to the window, shoving eachother away to get a closer look. "It's snowing!"

"You bet your asses it is!" I grinned happily, gripping both of their wrists to pull them towards the door. "Now come on, let's go!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Trowing on my puffy winter jacket and some boots, I tied my hair out of my face an prepared for war. It was finally snowing at the Weasley home, and everyone knew what that means...

"Snow ball fight!" George and Fred both yelled simultaneously, placing Ginny on their shoulders and the danced around the room.

"Snow ball fight, snow ball fight!" She canted with them, eyes gleaming in joy as she continued to pump his small fists in the air.

"You guys, it's not a Quidditch match." Callum rolled his eyes, tugging his white winter socks higher up his feet.

"Have you ever been at the Borrow when it's snowing?" I laughed. "It's might as well be."

"Hell yeah! Another game I can beat you losers at." Charlie chimed in, cheeks stocked with his red face paint and a matching red scarf.

"We're not losers." Ron huffed, begining to sulk a little.

"Yeah. And who says we won't beat you?" I asked, shooting him a look of determination. Yeah, you could say I was a little competitive.

"Since when are you this competitive?" Percy asked with a slight chuckle to his voice, bringing my heart to a flutter.

George laughed at this. "Ohh you have clearly never seen Y/n when she's having a snowball fight." He teased.

"Which is also probably why I wasn't allowed on the Quidditch team." I joked, running my fingers through my hair one last time before securing it with a hair tie.

"I'll take your word for it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When everyone had finally finished getting into their heavy winter gear, which consisted of jackets thrown over pajamas and some hustle from Molly saying that we would freeze without our earmuffs, we all excitedly ran outside to separate into teams.

"Percy, aren't you coming?" I heard Bill ask, noticing Percy stay behind the door, still in his slippers and pajamas.

"I'm good!" He yelled back, cupping his hands around his mouth before turning back to his cup of coffee. "Where I am is warm and comfortable, I'd rather not freeze to death, thanks."

"Why, scared we'll beat you?" I teased, blowing some strands of hair out from in front my face. The wind was definitely not helping with this mess.

"What? No!" He scoffed. "Absolutely not true."

"Then stop being such a priss and get out here!" Oliver called back, the wind blowing his hair in all different directions.

"Fine!" Percy huffed, grumbling under his breath as he threw on some winter clothes and stomped outside.

"Good!" Charlie cheered, clamping his hands together. "Now let's pick teams."

Fred and George where appointed team captains, meaning they where also the ones chosen to pick a few people to be on their team. "Y/n!" George finally yelled after a while of picking people, Harry and Charlie being a few of them.

"No fair! She was supposed to be on my team." Fred whined, unhappily left with both Percy and Ron.

I rolled my eyes at the two, deciding to ignore their arguing completely.

"Okay, but before we start," I began, "I have to let you guys know that if you are not on my team, you're basically dead to me now as I will show you no mercy."

I paused. "Exept you, Ginny."

She smiled up at me happily.

"Wow, great start." Callum mumbled as Oliver gave him a sympathetic part on the shoulder.

"Let's go!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next few minutes where pretty much pure choas, and would have probably been spent throwing insults and curse words at eachother if the kids weren't there to witness it. Either way, I was killing it. Chucking snowballs left and right, throwing multiple at once, and even once making such a dense snowball I could kick it like a football, I was unstoppable. The other team had no chance.

But then... an ambush.

When I had my head turned and had just finished beating Fred to a pulp with my excellent throwing skills, I turned my head at just the wrong moment - which ultimately resulted in catastrophic events.

A snowball was chucked straight at my face.

"Hey!" I screamed, wiping of the access snow from my face, and glaring at my apponent angrily through squinted eyes.

"Sorry!" Percy yelled only half-apologetically. "But if I'm playing, I'm playing to win."

I shook my head. The dishoner.

"Traitor!" I cursed, whipping at least five different snowballs in his direction all at once.

"Hey, hey, hey!" He tried blocking my aims with his arms but failed miserably, one even managing to hit him directly on his glasses (thankfully not breaking them). "Not fair!" He yelled.

"I did warn you when I said you where all dead to me!" I yelled right back, ducking just in time to see a snowball fly right over my head. I gasped. "Dishoner!"

Now this had become personal.

It had now become one final battle - man vs man. The biggest war known to man, filled with betrayal, misery and eventual defeat.

Okay, maybe I was being a little dramatic. But I took my competition very seriously.

"Ooh- you're dead!" He yelled after I had hit him with a snowball in the face (again), and he began piling too many snowballs for my liking.

"W-what are you doing?" I consciously took a few steps back, managing to grab one last snowball and hide it behind my back. I might have to do, what I didn't want to do.

His eyes gleamed with something dangerous, motions swift and fluid as he circled his arm back and forth. "What I didn't want to have to do. Until now." And then, he aimed it straight for my chest.

I fell back as it hit me, landing back first in the snow with a thunk. I was in so much shock I laughed, the snowball that I had hid behind my back now crushed as I couldn't help but continue. "You idiot!" I let out through breathless laughs, getting off my back to sit up.

"I'm sorry, but I did what I had to do." Percy joked, stretching out his hand for me to take as I greatfully accepted. He offered me the tiniest of smiles as he did - making my heart soar.

But when I had finally gotten up on my own two feet, I looked down to our joined hands in confusion. He hadn't let go. And at this realization, my face flushed instantly and I looked up at Percy to see him looking at our hands as well. After another moment he hurrily let go. My heart sank.

"Uhm... good game." He said awkwardly, unconsciously rubbing the back of his neck.

"Yeah, you to." I forced a smile, attempting to conceal my extreme awkwardness with it.

"Hey! You guys coming?" We heard Bill call out from the back door, leading to the kitchen.

"Yeah, we're coming!" I called back, looking back at Percy. I offered him the tiniest of smiles, and he did the same.

We both walked back feeling extremely confused, my hand still tingling.

A/n: Okay- wow. I said my last chapter was the longest one I had even written, but this one definitely beats it!

I really hope you guys enjoyed, I had alot of fun writing this. A bit of my inspiration at the end may have also home from the first season of Heartstopper, which I may or may not have binged the entire season of today...

Either way, have a great week/weekend and I'll see you all soon <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 1.1K 23
ისტორია არის სკოლის მოსწავლე გოგონაზე,ის ყოველთვის მალავს თავის გარეგნობას,ამიტომაც სკოლის ლუზერათ თვლიან,მაგრამ გამოჩნდებიან მის ცხოვრებაში ისეთი ად...
11.7K 309 5
Ben wounds up in the Star Rail universe after some sort of collision between worlds. What will Ben do now? What adventures await him? Ben 10 belongs...
69.7K 1.6K 15
You Live in London and audition for the role of "Ginny" for the movie series Harry Potter. Overtime, you begin to feel something towards the Harry Po...
79.4K 2.8K 95
Keiko Todomura has been staying out of the way of the school bully since childhood, silently protecting her best friend, Izuku, with her quirk. Her...