Chapter Four : Diagonally

Y/n's POV:

We all arrived at Diagon Alley minutes later and Hermione and Ron where already off looking for Harry. Even though no-one cared to admit it, it was really funny when Harry accidentally yelled 'Diagonally' instead of Diagon Alley. Though I didn't have the right to judge, I made the same mistake years ago too.

Fred, George and I all walked to get our supplies with Percy following reluctantly behind us. Molly said that it would be easier if Percy came along with me so that we could get the same books because we where in the same year and all. Neither of us liked this idea however.

This only put Percy in a even worse mood (if that was even possible). He kept muttering stupid things under his breath everytime one of us spoke. He didn't even bother to try having fun, he was just too damn serious all the time and it was starting to get on my nerves.

"Oh guys look, we can get some ice cream!" I yelled exitedly to the twins and I pointed at the small, pink and white striped ice cream shop. At this comment, Percy mumbled another thing through gritted teeth and I, frankly, had had enough.

"Look, I don't know what your problem is but if you're going to say something at least have the guts to say it to my face." I faced Percy with a deadly expression and I could have sworn I saw fear flash in his eyes, but his face remained stowick.

"It's not like I wanted to be here in the first place, especially with you!" He yelled back. "You're such a cow."

"Maybe I wouldn't have to be if you weren't such an asshole!" Anger was rising through me and I was about to run up and tackle him to the ground but Fred and George must have noticed it too and held me back.

"Just leave it Y/n, ok? Let's get that Ice cream." George tried to relax me but they still continued to hold me back until I would calm down.

I shook them off and muttered a "fine" before stomping off, not waiting for them to follow. "Now you've really done it. Congrats!" I heard the twins yell at him before catching up with me.

"I'm sorry about him Y/n. He just such a prick!" Fred said and George nodded in agreement.

I sighed, "it's alright you guys it's not your fault in the first place. Let's go get that I've cream then shall we?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had come across a book store while collecting all our school supplies and I decided to check it out. The twins reluctantly joined me inside but when I mentioned they might have a joke book section, they sped off.

I was browsing around the fiction section looking for a new Dystopian to endulge myself in again when I spotted one at the top shelf. I tried reaching it and only just missed it. I might be tall, but these shelves where even taller.

I grumbled in frustration and tried to reach again hopeing, that I had somehow grown 2 inches in those last seconds, when a new set of hands pulled it down for me.

"Here you go " He smiled and handed me the book.

"Uh... Thank you. My name's Y/n by the way." I pulled out my hand and he shook it confidentially.

"I'm Callum, it's nice to meet you Y/n. I see you have good taste." He pointed at the book I was now holding in my hands. His brilliant white teeth shone when he smiled and they contrasted well with his dark complexion. His eyes reminded me of melted dark chocolate and his naturally curly hair was cut at the perfect length and it bounced slightly when he moved. I must admit, I found him rather handsome.

"Thank you, I've been looking for it for a while all my friends recommended it to me." I chuckled at the memory. "Do you go to Hogwarts?"

He nodded. "I do actually, I'm in my fith year. I'm guessing you are to?"

"Yep. I'm in Slytherin and I have loads of friends from different houses but mostly Griffindoor."

"That's good to know, I'm a Ravenclaw. I hope you see you there!" He smiled and he winked at me as he walked away. I felt a hot flush spread across my cheeks but I quickly shook it off.

"Sooo what was that all about?" George and Fred appeared from around the corner and they simply smirked at my expression.

"Oh shut it! Nothing happened, it was just a friendly conversation." I rolled my eyes and walked to the counter to pay for my things but they continued to follow me there.

"Is he your new boyfriend? Are you going to abandon us to hang out with him?" They questioned.

"No and no. Can you please drop it? Not another word!" I pointed my fingers at them accusingly.

"Ugh finee." George rolled his eyes dramatically and Fred only scoffed. "We'll drop it." He muttered.

"Thank you." I smiled successfully and walked off back to the burrow.

Word count: 867