An Arranged Marriage ❉ j.g

By natemaloski

22 year-old Jack Gilinsky just wants to party his life away and make music with his friend Jack Johnson. Marr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
A/N IMPORTANT
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
❤ THE WEDDING ❤
❤ The Reception ❤
❤ First Time ❤
A/N
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Authors Note
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79: 1st B-day
Chapter 80
A/N: CAGGIE
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
GILINSKY'S BDAY BITCHES
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
A/N: SEQUEL + New Fanfic
Newest Update.

Chapter 32

129K 2.9K 2.9K
By natemaloski

Dedicated to my faves @shawnzmatt @Hayesfanfic4life @IAm5sosPrincess
ILYSM for voting!
__________
-Jack POV-

"Babe wake up." I shook Hannah's shoulder lightly. She groaned and shoved her hand in my face. I chuckled and kissed her hand.

"We have a lot to do baby." I said kissing her cheeks. "There's only a week until the big day."

She opened one of her eyes. "Can't I just sleep for like five minutes?"

"No babe." I scooped her up into my arms and carried her to the kitchen. "We're going over to my parents house to discuss a few things."

"Noooooooooo." she groaned and cuddled into my chest. "Haven't we dicussed enough already? I'm up to my ears with wedding drama."

"The week will be over before you know it honey." I said putting her down on the counter. She rubbed her eyes and fixed her bed head. I can't see myself ever getting tired of looking at her.

"Fine, let's just get today over with." She mumbled.

"After my parents maybe I could take you shopping." I shrugged and made us two bowls of Lucky Charms.

She grinned. "Now you're talking my language Gilinsky."

We finished our cereal and took turns in the shower, I went first while Hannah decided what she would wear. She takes years with that.

I threw on khaki shorts and a black shirt with black vans. Hannah mocks my obsession with Vanz, she just doesn't understand. I laid on the bed while she took a really long shower.

"Hannah!" I groaned. "Hurry up babe! You seriously take forever!"

"Relax Jack!" She yelled back. A few minutes she walked...well not walked, it was more like strutted...out in really hot undies. My jaw dropped to the floor.

"What?" Hannah asked batting her lashes innocently. I stood up, walked over to where she was standing and pushed her against the cupboard door. Her eyes locked on mine the whole time.

"You know exactly what you're doing." I said pressing my body against hers until there was no space between us.

-Hannah POV-

"I don't know what you're talking about." I said holding back a small smile.

Jack rolled his eyes and crashed his lips against mine. His tongue traced the bottom of my lip asking for entrance which I willingly gave. My lips were on fire by now.

His teeth tugged gently on my lips. I opened my eyes to meet his dark seductive ones, he had a glint of mischief in them.

His arms were resting on the cupboard behind me, his muscles tensed when I pulled him closer. Just as I wanted more Jack pulled away unexpectedly.

"Get changed princess." He chuckled and walked out the door leaving me longing for his kiss. His turn to leave me breathless.

Anyways, I changed into a pair of black jeans which i hardly ever wear. I threw on a white tank top and black leather jacket, then slid on black converse.

My hair was wavy today so I shook it out and grabbed my purse. I walked out and met Jacks annoying gaze. Curse him for leaving me hanging a few seconds ago.

"A few more days and you're mine." He said huskily, grabbing my hand in his. "No holding back."

I knew exactly what he meant by that.

-

"I'm glad you two have decided on a venue then." Jacks dad said as we sat outside in the garden of their huge mansion.

Jack had told me he prefers to live in the apartment so he can get away from their constant smothering.

"We've decided on a garden wedding." I said.

"Yeah we don't want too traditional like a church thing." Jack shrugged. "It'll be really simple though, Hannah and i agreed to that."

"Great!" His mom grabbed my hand. She had taken a liking to me instantly. "Hannah have you sent invitations to your family?"

"I have a really small family." I laughed. "Most of them don't live near anyways so it like twenty members in total."

"We're having like thirty from our family too honey." She patted my hand.

"I wanted a huge wedding." Jacks dad rolled his eyes. "But Katherine decided against it, she's just like you Hannah."

I blushed. "Well we have to reserve space for Jacks friends...there's more than I can even count." I added.

"We've compiled a guest list already, of the friends invited." Jack pulled out a paper from my handbag.

Even though I grew up not knowing Jack Gilinsky and the Magcon boys like other teenage girls, I did know other famous viners and singers. There were people on that list that i never thought I'd meet and now they're attending my wedding.

The few names that I did remember on the list was:

Kenny Holand
Brent Rivera
The Collins Brothers
Andrea Russet
Kian Lawley
Conner Franta
Sam Potteroff(o2l crew)
Jack & Finn Harries
Marcus Butler
Alfie Deyes
Caspar Lee
Wesley & Keaton Stromberg

Now the Stromberg's I knew because duh they're super hot brothers who sing.

"It'll be lovely to see Kian again." Mrs G smiled and viewed the list. Oh I can agree with you on that Katherine.

My mouth dropped when I read Justin Bieber at the end of the list of VIP guests.

"Woah! You know Justin Bieber?" I burst out like some fangirl. I wasnt even a huge fan anyways but...really?

"Sure." Jack shrugged like i asked him if he likes food. "We're not like bestfriends or whatever but he's a friend."

"Woah." I whispered. Is this the life I signed up for? Meeting people like Justin Bieber and Kian Lawley?

"Oh who's Byrant? Or something like that?" I asked noticing a weird name Jack hadn't mentioned yet.

"He was an old friend when Magcon was still going...a bloody good photographer." He smiled. "I was thinking he could be our photographer too."

"Sure! That'd be great." I nodded. I felt stupid for not knowing he was Jack's friend but then again I didnt know Justin was either.

"Oh color schemes guys?" Mrs G clapped her hands. A part of me wished my parents were here to decide this too but after the wedding dress drama, my mom basically hated Mrs G.

"Well that's really up to Hannah." Jack chuckled. "I'm down for whatever you want baby."

I smiled at him. "I have that sorted already, the wedding planner will have the venue set the night before." (The pic of the venue, color, dress will be revealed in the wedding chapter)

I felt like things were planned so fast, I couldn't believe the wedding is in a few days.

"That's the last of the wedding details then mom and dad." Jack said sighing. I smiled, feeling like we finally have everything in order, the guests and the venue, the dress and tux too.

"We uhm...wanted to talk to you about the honeymoon." Jack's dad said awkwardly. I tried not to giggle because he found that so awkward to say.

I suddenly felt Jack's hand on my thigh, gently squeezing it. It made my body kind of shiver with delight.

"We wanted to surprise you two!" Mrs G said excitedly although she looked like she might spill the beans any second. "The night of your wedding, you'll take a short drive to the destination."

"A drive? I thought We'd fly somewhere for our honeymoon?" I scowled. Jack and I had talked about maybe flying to LA or the UK for our honeymoon.

"Yeah babe." Jack shrugged. "I don't wanna wait hours until i get to finally fu - "

"Jack!" His dad said warningly. My face turned red along with Jack who didn't realize what he was about to say.

"Right, sorry!" He blushed and cleared his throat. "What I meant was, I don't want to wait hours on a flight to spend the night of our wedding together babe."

In a strange way I agreed with Jack and a short drive. I think we both couldn't wait to finally break the abstinence policy we had kept for three months already.

"Anywhere is fine with me." I smiled to him, I didn't want them to think i was being picky with a honeymoon. I didnt mind if we spent it at home either way.

Jacks parents got up and walked us out to his car. I agreed to inform my parents on all the decisions.

My phone buzzed. It was text from Maggie.

FromMaggie: Wanna meet up :) Jack can chill with Carter

ToMaggie: sure :) be at ur place in 2 minz

"Do you mind if i head out with Maggie? She said Carters lonely." I turned to Jack as we got into the car.

"Sure love." He smiled and kissed my cheek.

______
There will be another chapter before the wedding one..sorry if this is wayyy too long for a fanfic :(

This is the 32nd chapter. How many chapters would u guys be happy with bcs i was gonna go up til like 40 something bcs i have stuff planned after the wedding. Should i cut it short instead?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 357 29
My name is Taylor Gilinskys I am a 16. I live with my dad and my brother Jack Gilinsky he's 17 My mom lives in California and my dad lives in Omaha N...
7.4K 95 24
17 year old Alaina Johnson is being forced to go out with 16 year old Shawn Mendes. But she really loves 18 year old Jack Gilinsky. Her older brother...
552K 12.3K 37
Emily Evans and Jack Gilinsky fall madly inlove at first sight. Its almost meant to be until obstacles threaten to break them apart. They know their...
4.8K 12 37
Jack Gilinsky, a pop singer who wants to live his life, and achieve his singing career with his best friend Jack Johnson. Gets an arranged marriage w...