Destiny's Game

By Anamika_anu

√Slow Updates ¶ Vineet Raheja, an ace Business tycoon loves his wife Ruhana dearly but storm parted them and... More

Disclaimer
Character Sketch
Prolouge
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13

Chapter - 11

51 4 78
By Anamika_anu

Midnight

RuVi were sleeping peacefully in their room. It's when Vineet feels a tap on his chest and he smiles thinking it's Ruhana, he holds the hand gently but finds her struggling to pull back her hand. When he doesn't leave, another hand slaps him hard. Vineet opens his eyes with a jerk only to find a black figure standing before him.

It scared him to the core and he almost shouted but the person covered his mouth immediately by placing the palm on his face.

''Shhhh, shhhh!!! Jeej, its me!! Chillaao maat!" The figure says.

Vineet let out a sigh realizing that the person is Anamika.

Vineet slapped hard on her arm and removed it from his mouth. He sits up gently so that Ruhana doesn't get disturbed.

''Tum paagal waagal ho kya?? Tumhare do char screw dheele hai ya hai hi nahi??  Bich raat ko chudail banke kyun mandra rahi ho yahan wahan? Sharm nahi aati tumhe ek married couple ke room mei bich raat ko ghuste hue?" Vineet showered her with his question, his voice was low but firm.

''Kaun banegaa crorepati chal raha hai jo itne sawal ek saath puch rahe ho? Thand rakho jara, baat suno meri.'' Anamika says but he was already irritated with her and doesn't want to listen to her.

''Mujhe kuch nahi sunna, chup chap niklo idhar se!" He ordered.

''Arey yaar aap kuch sunte kyun nahi ho? Mujhe bahut important baat karni hai, aapka hi faida hai ismei.'' She tries to convince him.

''Tumhe koi jarurat nai mere baare mei sochne ki niklo.'' He says while pushing her towards the door but Anamika climbs over the bed.

''Jeej, yaar!! Aap kitne sadu ho!! Dekho, meri baat suno! Kal Di ka birthday hai, humko unko surprise dena hai, mere pass ek mast plan hai, ek baar sun lo na pleashhhhh!" She requested.

''Get out!" Vineet shouted which disturbs Ruhana's sleep, she grown.

Vineet immediately laid down on the bed while pulling Anamika by her hand who fell down the bed with a thud.

Ruhana opens her eyes and closes back, finding everything normal. She fell asleep in no time.

Vineet nudges Anamika and asks her to go.

''Jeej!!" She tries to speak but Vineet shushes her.

''Listen, main already apne plan bana chuka hoon toh tumhe jo karna hai karo mujhe uss se fark na padta bas abhi mujhe chen se sone do aatma ki tarah ghar mei na bhatko nahi toh kissi ko heart attack aa jaayega. Please, jao aur so jao.'' Vineet almost requested.

Anamika makes a face, she already knows he's not going to help her. Well, she can do everything on her own but the problem is money. It's not like she doesn't have money but the problem is her father as she has his credit card and will have to give him every single detail of expenditure.

Anamika let out a deep sigh, she can't ask Vineet for the money he would take it otherwise and she doesn't want any argument with him on Ruhana's birthday.

''Thik hai, thik hai!! Karo apna boring sa same plan follow, fir mera idea unko jyada pasand aaya toh jalte firna pure ghar mei aatma banke, huhh!" She taunts him and leaves the room.

.....

Next Morning

Ruhana opens her eyes when the sun rays fall on her face, she grimaces and turns to the other side only to find Vineet staring at her lovingly. It's more like a ritual for him, every morning he stares at her for hours until she wakes up, a smile always playing on his lips. She wonders what makes him stare at her for so long? Does she look funny in sleep that he's always smiling?

''Tum roz yunhi muskurate hue kya dekhte ho Vineet? Main sote hue itni funny dikhti hoon kya?" She questions.

He chuckles at her question, Ruhana frowns.

''Batao bhi? Aise kyun dekhte rehte ho tum mujhe??'' She repeats her question to which he leans towards her.

He kneels down on his elbow keeping a little distance between them and removes the loop of hair from her face.

''Tumhe!! Har subha jab main tumhe sukoon se mere pass sote hue dekhta hoon toh lagta hai meine wo sab paa liya hai jo chahiye tha mujhe. Bahut intezaar kiya hai meine kissi apne ke saath ka, kissi aise ka jo mujhe apna kahe aur main apna sab kuch uspe luta saku. Yun toh tumhare aane se pehle bhi mere pass sab kuch tha par koi apna nahi jo mere ghar aane ka intezaar kare, der hone pe mujhe phone karke mera haal puche, bimar padd jau toh mera khayal rakhe. Apne hi ghar mei aane ko mann nahi karta tha mera. Jab office mei hota tha tab toh kuch pata nahi chalta tha par ghar mei aate hi ghar kaatne ko daudta tha. Lekin tumhare aane se sab badal gaya hai Ruu! Mujhe jeene ki asli wajah mil gayi hai! Tum meri khushiyon ki chabhi ho, meri har dua ka mitha phal ho tum!! Tumhe dekh ke bas jee karta hai muskurataa hi jau kyunki koi gam nahi aab mere jeevan mei!!!" Vineet words his feelings while placing his arm on her.

Ruhana was overwhelmed with his words.

''Awwww!!" She doesn't find any other word to express her feelings and pecks his lips.

Vineet's smiles widened, getting the peck.

''Tum na kabhi kabhi itni cute is baatein karte ho ki jee karte hai tumhe zor ki kissi de dun lekin fir kabhi kabhi itna bhadak jaate ho ki pura mood hi off ho jata hai mera.'' Ruhana says while caressing his cheek with her fingers.

''Haan toh diya karo na kissi, main toh ready hi rehta hoon accept karne ko!" He exclaims winking at her.

''Aacha, aur jab bewajah gussa karte ho tab kya karu?" She raised her brows.

Vineet snuggles closer to her, ''tab bhi pyar karo kyunki main kabhi bewajah gussa karta hi nahi! Wo toh phool ke saath kanta bhi free mil gaya mujhe jo mujhe gussa dilati rehti hai.'' He states indicating about Anamika.

Ruhana slaps on his arm,''aise maat bolo usko!" She scolds him.

''Aise waise ya kaise bhi, usko yaad hi kyun karna abhi? Chalo, thoda morning romance kare!" He exclaims tracing her neck with his fingers to which she tickles him. He jumps at his place with her sudden action.

''Arey!" He gazes at her, puzzled.

''Morning romance nahi, morning laughter session karte hai!" She winks at him, he shakes his head and she tickles him again making him jump to the other side of the bed.

Ruhana laughs at his act. Vineet rolls his eyes and holds her hand, he tickles her while trying to peck her lips but she tickles on his neck and he moves back instantly letting out a laugh.

Ruhana hits him with the pillow, he hides himself in the blanket while pulling her along.

Meanwhile a sound distracted them.

''Oops!!!”

Vineet pulls himself out of the blanket only to find Anamika standing at the door, facing towards the wall. He growls in anger, why can't she knock before entering their room?

''Main aankh kholu kya?" She questions.

Ruhana asks her to turn around as she sits properly on the bed.

Turning to them, Anamika almost jumps on the bed and hugs Ruhana, ''Happy Birthday Di!!" She exclaims while pecking her cheeks several times.

''Arey bas bas bas!!" Ruhana stops her and pecks her head.

''Thank you, my baby!" She thanked her and again pecked her cheeks.

Vineet growls in anger. Why does she always have to disturb him and spoil his plan? He had planned a morning surprise for Ruhana but Anamika already spoiled his mood.

He takes a deep breath and calms himself, he doesn't want to fight with her today.

He holds Ruhana's hand, grabbing her attention.

Ruhana and Anamika look at him.

''Kya hua?" Ruhana questions his sudden act to which he asks her to come along.

Though she was puzzled but obeyed. Anamika follows them while asking questions one after another but Vineet never replies to her.

Suddenly they stopped in front of a room which was attached to Anamika's room from the other side.

Vineet opens the door and leads Ruhana inside. Ruhana was puzzled but awestruck to see the room.

It was more like a combination of office and bedroom with a bed on the left side attached to the wall which was painted in her favorite colour and a huge portrait of her along with Vineet's and Anamika's pictures. Beside the bed, a small side table was placed with some books. On the right side, a huge table with files and laptops was placed, a 360° rotating chair behind it. Also, some inspiration quotes in frames hang on the wall giving it a texture of office. Both sides could be separated by curtains.

Vineet places his arm on Ruhana's shoulder, ''Remember, tumne kuch din pehle kaha tha tum ghar baithe bore ho jaati ho par office mei jao toh thak jaati ho?'' He asks to which she nodded.

''Toh aab tum jab chaho kaam kar sakti ho aur saath hi aaram bhi!! Aaj ke liye chota sa tohfa tumhare liye, Happy Birthday!!" He wishes her warmly to which she instantly pecks his lips out of happiness.

But on realising Anamika is around they pull back immediately and turn to look at her who was busy jumping around the bed and then laid down on it.

''Wow!! Ye toh shardaar hai!! Kaam karte karte nini aaye toh jhat se so jao, kya baat hai!" She complimented rolling around the bed.

Vineet shook his head,''jisko gift diya wo abhi aise hi khadi hai aur ye madam pehle hi uchal padi, waah!!" He says sarcastically.

Anamika looks at them,''arey, jo Di ka hai wo toh automatically mera hi hua na toh main uchal sakti unke gift pe! Hai na Di!?" She asks Ruhana as she hugs her from the side.

''Of course, meri jaan!" Ruhana replied, tapping her cheek.

''Aacha, fir mujhe bhi rakh lo tum!" Vineet states while hugging both the sisters and teasing Anamika who pushes him away.

''Hattt!! Main kyun rakhu aapko? Sab mera hai aapke siwa!" She clicked out her tongue causing them to laugh.

Their day has just started with love and laughter.

....

To be continued..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.5K 4.8K 37
A boy who called himself orphan and spends every night sheding tears. Whereas a boy who is living in care of his three elder brothers. A brother who...
19.4K 1.4K 21
Four life's four people.... Two dead but other two's life used to revolve around them . What will happen when they will get to know how the one's who...
24.8K 2K 29
18 years ago one thing happened between two love birds, & they separate their ways only, without divorced, only they signed one contract, that they w...