The Swan's Cowboy

By FullOfAnxiety789

Lucy Swan is the younger twin sister of Isabella (Bella) Swan. Despite Bella hating her little sister for rid... More

Prologue...
Cast-
Chapter One -
Chapter 2 - Cullen POV
Chapter 4 -
Chapter 5 -
Chapter 6 -
Chapter 7 -
Chapter 8 -
Chapter 9 -
Chapter 10 -
Chapter 11 -
Chapter 12 -
Chapter 13 -
Chapter 14 -
Chapter 15 -
Chapter 16 -
NEW MOON -
Chapter 1-
Chapter 2 -
Chapter 3 -
Chapter 4 -
Chapter 5 -
Chapter 6 -
Chapter 7 -
Chapter 8 -
Chapter 9 -
Chapter 10 -
Chapter 11 -
Chapter 12 -
Chapter 13 -
Chapter 14 -
ECLIPSE -
Chapter 1 -
Chapter 2 -
Chapter 3 -
Chapter 4 -
Chapter 5 -
Chapter 6 -
Chapter 7 -
Chapter 8 -
Chapter 9 -
Chapter 10 -
Chapter 11-
Chapter 12-
A/N
Chapter 13 -
Chapter 14 -
Chapter 15 -
Chapter 16 -
Breaking Dawn -
Chapter 1 -
Chapter 2 -
Chapter 3 -
Chapter 4 -
Chapter 5 -
Chapter 6 -
Chapter 7 -
Chapter 8 -
Chapter 9 -
Chapter 10 -
Epilogue -

Chapter 3 -

34.7K 635 115
By FullOfAnxiety789

Waking up to an alarm has got to be one of the most annoying things to date, regardless, I quickly switch it off and literally roll out of bed onto the cold floor. Before Bella can claim the bathroom and stay in there for way too long, I rush in there and lock the door. Turning on the shower, I brush my teeth while waiting for the shower to heat up. 

After my shower, I get dressed and do my hair and make-up before heading downstairs to make some breakfast and of course have some coffee.

Dad is already in the kitchen with his uniform on, drinking coffee and reading the newspaper.

"Morning daddy," I say kissing his cheek.

"Morning sweetheart, have a good day at school, don't forget that we're eating at the diner tonight," dad replied kissing my head. 

"Of course, please be safe at work," 

He nods, kisses my head again, and walks out to his police car to head to work. 

I quickly finish my coffee and food before making my way to my car, as I am walking out the door, I hear Bella's door slam shut and her stomping her way down the stairs. I see her and give her a smile before rushing to get into my car. 

I park my car and mentally prepare myself for the stares and comments that will no doubt happen. I sigh, getting out of my car, grabbing my bag, and start walking toward the school entrance. A horrible sound resonates through the parking lot, looking back, I see Bella's heap of junk parking. I can't help but laugh at her expression, anyhow, turning back around to find the reception, I bumped into someone. 

"Oh god, this is so cliche," I say laughing. I look up to see a beautiful blonde girl. 

"No problem, I'm Rosalie." the blonde beauty says back, holding out her hand for me to shake. 

Shaking her hand, I take in my surroundings and see people staring at us. Rolling my eyes, "Hi, I'm Lucy one-half of the new girls," 

"Hi, Lucy, do you need any help?" Rosalie asks back. 

"Yeah, actually, could you point me in the direction of the school office, I need to collect my stuff," I say with a smile. She nods and walks me to the office, where I receive my locker number and timetable. I thank the lady at the desk and walk out. 

"Why didn't you wake me up?!" I look up to see my lovely sister (note the sarcasm) Bella with a red face angrily asking me.

"Because I'm not your mother, it is your responsibility to make sure you're up for school. Besides, you're here on time aren't you?" I say with a straight look on my face. "Now go and get your shit from the office and stop acting like I have to do everything for you," I say before returning to Rosalie who seems to be joined by someone I can only say rivals the Hulk. 

"Hi Rosalie, had to deal with someone, who is this?" I ask while looking up at him. 

"This is my boyfriend Emmett." 

"Has anyone told you that you are like the Hulk?" I ask with a mischievous smile on my face.

He burst out laughing making everyone in the hallway look at us strangely. "Well, you pipsqueak are my new best friend," Emmett exclaims loudly. Rosalie looks over my timetable and informs me that in my first lesson, history, I will be joined by her brother, Jasper. 

The couple walks me to my lesson and assures me that Jasper will help me get to my next lesson. I say goodbye to them and walk into the classroom. The teacher greets me and takes my slip to sign it, he informs me where to sit, and... holy shit... this must be Rosalie's brother. 

Clearing my throat I walk towards my seats and smile at who seems to be Jasper. "Hello ma'am, I'm Jasper Hale." 

AND HE HAS AN ACCENT... okay okay calm down.

"Hi, I'm Lucy Swan, your sister Rosalie actually told me who you are," I replied back to him, trying to calm my heart down. He smiles back and the lesson starts. During the lesson, me and Jasper have a hushed conversation, telling each other basic things like favourite colour, subjects, hobbies, and things like that. I felt some sadness when the bell rang, but Jasper walked me to my next subject where his adopted sister Annie was. 

"Would you like to sit with my family at lunch? I know Rosalie would love it if you did as well." Jasper asks me just before I walk into the classroom. I agree and we go our separate ways and by some coincidence, I am sat by Annie. I give a quick smile to her before the lesson starts. Halfway through, I am confused, I mean Maths has never been my strongest suit, but this particular set of questions had me stumped. Clearly, I make some quiet inhuman noise of frustration because I hear Annie laugh quietly next to me. 

"By any chance, do you need some help?" She says with amusement. 

"It would be appreciated, I mean, I'm convinced whoever thought that Maths needed to be this hard is evil," I say back to her.

With another round of giggles, she helps me and shows me an easier way of doing it. I thank her immensely and we strike up a conversation. I mention Rosalie, Emmett, and lastly Jasper inviting me to sit with them at lunch. She tells me about her girlfriend Alice and her pixie-like stature, along with her hyper personality. 

Finally, it's lunch, my favourite part of the day, food. Finding my way to the cafeteria, I see the Cullen table. 

"LUCY LU, COME SIT HERE!" I hear Emmett scream from the other side. 

Laughing I make my way and all of a sudden I am tackled by a small person. This must be Alice. 

"Hi, I'm Alice, so nice to meet you, I can already tell that we are going to be the best of friends." She says with excitement. I can't help but return the smile, "me too."

Dropping my bag onto a chair, I tell them that I need to grab some food. I walk to the lunch line and patiently wait for my turn. Before I know it, I am dragged out of the line by my wrist. I sigh when I see the face of my twin. 

"Why are you with the Cullen's?" she demands.

Rolling my eyes I reply, "I met some of them and they invited me, anyway how do you know who they are?"

"My new friends told me," she says with a snooty disposition. 

"Okay, good for you." I go to walk away when she roughly pulls me back.

"Just stay away from Edward," she gets closer to my face continuing, "he's mine and no one is going to stand in my way." 

I give her a strange look, "claiming someone you've never spoken to is a new record for you Bella, don't worry you can have your obsession with Eddie boy," I walk away before she can say anything. 

By this time, I had lost my appetite, so I just go back to the table and sit down. 

When I sit back down, I see Edward and Bella having some weird staring contest. I raise my eyebrows but don't say anything. 

"What was that about?" Rosalie asks with what seems to be a hint of anger.

"Oh, just my twin sister being her usual self, don't worry about it," I say with a slight smile.

Lunch seems to go by so fast, I laugh with everyone but Edward, who was still looking at Bella. The day goes by and before I know it, I am walking to hand in my slip. I see Edward trying to change from Biology to something else and Bella is standing behind him with a sad but angry look on her face. Huh, something must have happened. 

Walking to my car, I wave to the Cullens and make my way to the diner. When I arrive I see my dad already inside. We have some small talk before Bella stumbles in and plops herself down without saying anything. We order and I catch up with my dad about school and the Cullens. He seems happy that I have made friends with them. Bella on the other hand just stays quiet and has a sneer on her face. 

I catch up with Cora and Waylon before making my way home. 

I do my homework and get a phone call from mum. Which by no surprise, is a payphone because she lost the cord to her mobile. We laugh and I tell her all about the school, teasing her I tell her that there might be a cute boy but that it is way too early. Noticing the time, I tell mum that I have to go and sleep. We say our goodbyes and I go and brush my teeth and say goodnight to dad. 

As I'm falling asleep I can't help but think that everything is going to change...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 36.2K 98
Jolene Swan was Bella Swan's older sister. She was loud, rambunctious, wild and blunt, the complete opposite of Bella. She's a 'bad egg', her mothers...
201K 3.6K 35
Cameron Swan, the twin sister of Bella Swan, is not the favorite child. She moves to forks with her sister to live with her father, Charlie. Little d...
500K 9.6K 46
Rhea Swan is often the forgotten twin sister of Bella Swan. Rhea currently lives with her mother but is moving back to Forks with her sister. Until t...
58.1K 1.1K 23
Piper Swan is the older sister of Isabella Swan. Piper is quite outgoing and funny when she wants to be. She's overprotective of her little sister, e...