His Wickedly Enchanting Princ...

By LunarEclipse726

Nevaeh Queen is the daughter of former queen Narissa of Andalasia. Growing up on the Isle of the Lost, she's... More

~Prologue~
◇Chapter 1: A Princess Like None Other ◇
~Characters~
◇Chapter 2: 2nd Chances ◇
Chapter 4: 👑Royalty Among Royalty 👑
Chapter 5: 😎A Princess in Leather 😎
Chapter 6: 👑A Badass Princess Meets a Badass Warrior 😎
Chapter 7: 🌃Night in the Museum Summary🌃
Chapter 8:🥰Oblivious Cafeteria Crushes🥰
Chapter 9: 😇Remedial Goodness 101😇
Chapter 10: 📕First Day of Classes📕
Chapter 11: 📚Bonding in the Library 📚
Chapter 12: Shadow of Vulnerability
Chapter 13: 💅Boss Bitch pt.1💅
Chapter 14: 😳Boss Bitch pt.2/Giselle's Daughter 😳
Chapter 15:🥍 Tourney 🥍
Chapter 16: 💔Break Up With Your Girlfriend 💔
Chapter 17: 😏The Locker Scene/Maelynn😏
Chapter 18: 🐶Overcoming Fears/ A Voice is Heard 📢
Chapter 19: 🎨A Paintball "Hangout"🎨
Chapter 20: 💇‍♀️A Talk With Jane/Lonnie's New Hair 💇‍♀️
Chapter 21: 🥳Detention Removal/A VK Family😊
Chapter 22: 🛍Encounter with Grace/ Shopping with Evie 🛍
Chapter 23: 😍French Fluffiness😍
Chapter 24: 📕History Rivalry 📕
Chapter 25: 🏝Their Willow Tree🏝
Chapter 26: ❤"Love Potion"❤
Chapter 27: 🧐"Did I Mention?"🤔
Chapter 28: 😳Close Call😑
Chapter 29: 🥳The Date pt.1🥳
Chapter 30:💜 The Date pt.2💙
《☆Story Progress ☆》
Chapter 31: 😌The Aftermath 😌
Chapter 32: 🤢Spying Chad 🤢
Chapter 33: 😠Audrey's Confrontation 💔
Chapter 34: 😏Mal Takes the Bait😏
Chapter 35: 🧐Mission: Find My Father pt.1🧐
Chapter 36: 💜Mission: Find My Father pt.2💜
Chapter 37: 💜Mission: Find My Father pt.3💜
Chapter 38: 🌸The Better Charming Sibling🌸
Chapter 39:😡A Heart of Hatred and Lust 🤮
Chapter 40: 💜Finding My Father pt.4: Andalasia's Secrets🤨
Chapter 41: 👀Hidden Eyes 👀
Chapter 42:🥰 Finding My Father pt.5: Andalasia's Secrets pt. 2🥰
Chapter 43:👑 Finding My Father pt.6: The Zepherian King🖤
Chapter 44:🥰Jet Aftermath 😌
Chapter 45:🥳 Back in Auradon😌
Chapter 46: 😊The Second Date😊
💜👑Nevaeh's Official Bio👑💜
Chapter 47: 🤔Misplaced or Stolen Things 😒
Chapter 48: 📞Parents' Call/ Operation: Missing Underwear👙
Chapter 49: 🌑Dark-Light⭐=🤫Secrets Revealed🧐 pt.1
Chapter 50: 🌑Dark-Light⭐=🤫Secrets Revealed🧐 pt.2
Chapter 51: ⚖Consequences⚖
Chapter 52: 💥 Family Day Chaos pt. 1💥
🥳3rd Place!!!🥳
Chapter 53:💥 Family Day Chaos pt.2💥
Chapter 54:💥 Family Day Chaos pt.3💥
Chapter 55: 😳Bitter Confessions😳
Chapter 56: 🌈The Calm After the Storm🌈
Chapter 57:👑 Paying the Price💰
Chapter 58: 😯Coming to His senses 😯
Chapter 59: 🧚‍♀️Fairy's Secret🧚‍♀️
Chapter 60:🤴 Coronation Catastrophe pt.1🤴
Chapter 61: 👑Coronation Catastrophe pt.2😱
Chapter 62: 🤴Epic Family Reunion 👸
Chapter 63: 🥵Passion Ingnited🥵

◇Chapter 3: Goodbye Horrible Island ◇

5.3K 121 38
By LunarEclipse726

(Isle outfit above^^)

Cheers and laughter echoed around me, making a mischievous smile form on my face. Mal went to a little kid, who was passing by, and snatched the candy out of their hand. My smile kinda faltered, but I quickly fixed it with a smirk before anyone could notice. Don't get me wrong, I like to cause a little mischief here and there, but I like to keep little kids out of my terrorizing plans.

I guess I was in my thoughts again because one booty bump from Evie quickly brought me back to reality. The laughter that was once there was nothing more than screams of terror as people scrambled to get away from the scene. In front of us were Maleficent's two minions, which could only mean one thing. Dropping her head down, Mal turned around and smiled.

"Hi mom," She said. The minions were pushed to the side to reveal the Dark Fairy herself; Maleficent.

"Oh Mal, stealing candy? I'm so disappointed." Maleficent pouted.

"It was from a baby?" Mal said, offering the candy to her mother.

"That's my nasty, little girl!" Exclaimed Maleficent. The recognition and praise was enough to make Mal smile. Said smile faded once she saw her mother spit on the candy and tuck it under her arm.

"Give it back to the dreadful creature." Maleficent instructed as she handed the sweet treat to one of her goons. I visibly cringed as he wrapped his whole dirty hand around the item and then proceeded to give it back to the child. Gross, that poor child.

"Mom!" Mal whined.

"It's the deets, Mal, that make the difference between mean and truly evil! When I was your age, I was cursing entire kingdoms." Maleficent said. It gets so annoying hearing her say that everytime she reprimands her daughter.

"Walk with me." She instructed. Mal turned to give us all a distraught look before walking away with her mother.

"You see, I'm just trying to teach you what really counts: How to be Me." Said Maleficent.

"I know, mom. I'll do better." Mal said sadly as she played with her fingers.

"Oh! There's news and I've buried the lead!" Maleficent yells, swinging her arm around and surprising us.

"You five have been chosen to go to a different school...in Auradon." She said.

"What?!" We all yelled. Me, Evie, Jay and Carlos tried to run away but Maleficent's goons wouldn't let us.

"Get your filthy hands off me!" I yelled. Seriously, who do they think they are? Once they let go of us, Mal looked at her mother.

"There's no way I'm going to some boarding school filled to the brim with prissy, pink princesses," She said.

"And perfect princes...Ew." Evie sighed dreamily, but covered it up with an "ew" once Mal shot her a look.

"And I don't do "school uniforms", unless its leather, you feel me?" Jay asked as he laughed. I stayed quiet and instead watched the scene with curious eyes.

Personally, I'd love to go to Auradon; obviously I wouldn't feel entirely comfortable if I ran into my step-brother, his wife, their child, Giselle, OR her child, but there are a lot of people in Auradon so I doubt I'd see them anytime soon, right?

"I read somewhere that they allow dogs in Auradon. Mom says they're vicious, rabid pack animals, which eat boys who misbehave..." Carlos trailed off, fear evident on his face. Jay barked and laughed as Carlos jumped in surprise.

"Yeah, we're not going, Mom." Mal said.

"Oh, you're thinking small, pumpkin. It's all about world domination!" Exclaimed Maleficent.

"Maaaalll." She sang. We followed her into Bargain Castle, where (surprisingly) all our parents were at. I quickly went over to where my mother was seated (ever so gracefully, might I add) and sat myself down across from her.

I'm not going to lie, my mother was, well, the fairest of them all (don't tell Evie or the Evil Queen I said that), but it's true. My mother had beautiful, silky, black hair, cunning, calculated, elegant brown eyes, and smooth fair skin.

Every now and then she'll tell me how lucky I am to be the daughter of such a beautiful queen; I look just like her, the only slight differences is that my brown eyes have flecks of blue in them and my hair will sometimes look dark blue in the sunlight. These traits I most likely got from my father...whoever he is.

"Nevaeh." My mother's voice said as she nodded her head at me in acknowledgement.

"Mother." I nodded back to her.

"Have you been studying those spell books I gave you?" She asked.

"Yes mother, I have." She looked up at me from filing her nails, a nicely done brow raised.

"And those royal etiquette books as well?" She questioned.

"Yes, I know all of them by heart." She nodded in approval.

"Turn around and come here so I can brush your hair." She instructed. I did as I was told and tuned back into the conversations being held.

"Evie's not going anywhere until we get rid of this unibrow." E.Q. said. Evie self-consciously touched in between her eyebrows. She looked at me for confirmation, to which I gave her a shake of my head. She didn't have one, E.Q. was just being dramatic.

"And Nevaeh isn't going to that horrible place either. Hades knows that place will only turn her good and have her start doing goody magic." Mother hissed. I tuned them out once again and instead turned my attention to my nails.

'Maybe I should change them to black.' I thought.

"That good for nothing brat." I heard mom hiss and winced once I felt a sharp tug at my hair. I'm assuming Maleficent mentioned Giselle or her step-son, both of which make her mad.

It wasn't long before we all heard a honk from outside waiting for us. Mom released me from her grasp long enough for me to get my bags (which had 2-3 daggers, my design book, a few accessories, Nightshade powder, liquid cyanide and other things) before she returned to me with a book.

"I want you to find a high ranking man, marry him, kill him, and seize that power for yourself." Mom said while handing me the spellbook.

"So in other words, you want me to be like you?" I asked while giving her a pointed look.

"Exactly! Oh, and make sure to keep practicing magic as well as to help Mal with the wand, heaven only knows that you have more practice and knowledge of magic than she does." She said, whispering the last part to me so Maleficent wouldn't hear. I gave a little chuckle because she wasn't wrong.

Even though we've been on this godforsaken island that renders magic unattainable, my mother has sought to teach me the ways of the Dark Arts, from knowing the ingredients to make a really powerful healing potion to practicing ancient runes and their powers. All things that Maleficent should've thought twice about to teach her daughter; Mal would be going to Auradon, a magical place, as a total amateur in magic.

I sighed softly before making my way outside. Outside, there was a sleek, black limo just waiting to get us out of this awful place and into Auradon. I went in after Evie, leaving Mal the last one to enter before the driver closed the door.

Once the door was closed and the vehicle started, I let myself relax, ignoring my mother's shouts of her wishes to "Bring home a throne!" I was finally going to get out of here and see new things. Who knows, I might even meet my real dad.

All I know is: Goodbye, Horrible Island.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 3K 16
"Do you want to be good?," he asked. "I don't know. I still feel evil," I reply. "Well just to let you know... You guys aren't evil. You aren't evil...
20.7K 208 13
Y/n. Daughter of Maleficent and Little sister of Mal. The Vks learned that becoming their parents was not what they wanted. Mal wanted to be with Kin...
46.6K 689 17
Hello! Yet another Disney Descendants story. This continues after the events of "I'm No Princess". After Bianca can't handle all the pressure of b...
49.9K 834 23
A Descendants and Carlos de Vil x fem!oc book, meaning I make a character, you play them, your love interest is Carlos de Vil and this story takes pl...