Young Lies

By pradabagg

After being offered the scholarship of a lifetime, Catalina Faye starts her journey at Las Flores Private Sch... More

important <3
character aesthetics
1 β₯ welcome to las flores, bitch!
2 β₯ the phoenix with broken wings
3 β₯ i don't tutor dickheads
4 β₯ just a disappointment
5 β₯ little miss perfect
6 β₯ we all have are scars
7 β₯ dress to impress
8 β₯ sealed with a kiss
9 β₯ big girls don't cry
10 β₯ i'll tell you my secret, if you tell me yours
11 β₯ lyrics and lies
12 β₯ apologies and almost hookups
13 β₯ the disaster date
introducing "new" characters
14 β₯ devil in disguise
15 β₯ daddy issues
16 β₯ mystery man
17 β₯ the other mitchell
18 β₯ looking for asher
19 β₯ brotherly love
20 β₯ "alex"
21 β₯ cupcakes and cock blocks
22 β₯ surprise!
23 β₯ everyone knows
24 β₯ show time
25 β₯ who the fuck is dr.moore?
26 β₯ the truth always comes out
27 β₯ puppy love
28 β₯ axton mitchell...apologizing?
29 β₯ getting the girl
30 β₯ tease
31 β₯ doubt
32 β₯ let's do this
33 β₯ a new tradition
34 β₯ a mother's love
35 β₯ mile-high club
36 β₯ aloha mother fuckers!
37 β₯ september 15, 2019
38 β₯ playing her game
39 β₯ goodbye jackson, hello axton
40 β₯ adventures behind the waterfall
41 β₯ french asshole
42 β₯ confessions
44 β₯ 21 questions
45 β₯ the flash-drive pt.1
46 β₯ the flash-drive pt.2
47 β₯ reality fucking sucks
48 β₯ confrontation
49 β₯ the princess and prince charming
50 β₯ another new girl
51 β₯ can we start over...as friends?
52 β₯ making amends
53 β₯ one secret ruined everything
54 β₯ the redo date
55 β₯ face to face
56 β₯ grayson hart
57 β₯ a forbidden romance
58 β₯ three broken hearts
59 β₯ sometimes...you just can't take it anymore
60 β₯ i can't watch you get hurt
61 β₯ mommy dearest
62 β₯ talking things through
63 β₯ revelations
64 β₯ birthdays and big reveals
65 β₯ the worst kind of betrayal
66 β₯ he loved me?
67 β₯ back to bad habits
68 β₯ breaking down
69 β₯ i can't imagine my life without you
70 β₯ a deal with the phoenix
71 β₯ what the fuck!
72 β₯ the future
73 β₯ we need to talk
74 β₯ he needs to be stopped
75 β₯ the end of one chapter and the beginning of another
76 β₯ i'm sorry
77 β₯ you and me against the world
78 β₯ the next step
79 β₯ epilogue pt.1
80 β₯ epilogue pt.2
goodbye <3
answering questions + surprise! + other

43 β₯ new year and new beginnings

5.7K 118 163
By pradabagg

"T-minus 4 hours till it's officially 2022!" Arya yells.

Ugh, I'm so fucking ready for this year to be over.

Sadly, tonight is our last night in paradise before we have to go back.

The last couple of days have been pretty hectic...

Xander and Arya have been fucking like there's no tomorrow.

Ryan and Axton are constantly together whether it's down by the beach or in his room watching a movie till the late hours of the morning.

Jesse told us about how he lost the business card that the record executive gave him and he's pretty much been locked in his room ever since.

Lili is worried about him and keeps trying to reassure him that we'll find the card but he just keeps beating himself up over it.

Madison has been surprisingly less bitchy, the other day while everyone else was asleep, the two of us made coffee and went outside to talk.

We talked for hours and it turns out we have a lot in common and she's not as bad as I thought she was.

Cameron...well...he's been keeping himself busy with that Hana girl.

We all got to meet her the other day when she casually did the "walk of shame" out of his bedroom.

We didn't want her to feel awkward so the girls and I talked to her and she's fucking awesome.

The girl has done it all!

From shark cage diving to bungee jumping.

I mean she's fucking crazy!

In a good way of course!

I just don't know what she sees in Cameron.

As for Ash, he and I have been getting closer. I can tell that his feelings for Madison are pretty much gone so I'm starting to trust him again.

He's been trying though, to tell me more about his mom and his childhood.

It's the little things, you know?

Anyways, now here we are, decorating the house for New Year's while Axton and Ryan are out buying alcohol.

"He's alive!" Xander yells as we all turn around and face Jesse who looks like he's just woken up from a coma.

"How are you feeling?" I ask as he walks over to the fridge to grab a water bottle.

"Because I haven't found the card...I'm doing terribly."

"We'll find it, don't worry. Now go take a shower because you smell." Lili says as she pushes her boyfriend back up to their room.

We're inviting a few people we've met throughout our trip and some of Axton and Xander's friends from the villa next door.

Soon enough, Ryan and Axton make their way through the door with a shit ton of groceries and alcohol.

"A little help here." Ryan wheezes before Asher heads over to her and grabs the bags from her hands.

"Jeez, how many fucking people are coming?" Madison asks as her eyes go wide from all the groceries coming into the kitchen.

"Probably 50 to 60." Xander shrugs.

"50 TO 60?!" We all gasp.

"That's not even a lot." Axton laughs.

Arya, Ryan, and I look at each other and I laugh when I hear Arya mutter "fucking rich kids".

"When will everyone be here?" I ask.

"In a couple of hours," Axton says.

The girls and I quickly make our way upstairs to get ready.

We all gather in Arya and Xander's ginormous ensuite bathroom taking turns doing each other's hair and makeup while debating what we should wear.

We all freeze when we hear the doorbell ring.

"What the fuck! How are people here already?" Madison gaps as she takes the curlers out of her hair.

The house soon begins to fill with chatter and loud music and the girls and I finally make our way downstairs.

"Holy shit." Ryan gasps.

"THIS IS WAY MORE THAN 50 PEOPLE!" Arya yells as we squeeze our way through the crowd.

We finally manage to make our way into the kitchen and see all the guys standing together in the corner by the fridge.

"Uh, why the fuck are there hundreds of people here," Arya asks.

"There are not hundreds." Asher laughs.

"There's definitely more than 50!" I yell.

"I guess someone leaked the address." Xander shrugs.

WHY ARE THEY ACTING LIKE THIS IS NORMAL!

"I- I need a fucking drink." Ryan sighs as she turns back towards the counter, pours herself a shot of tequila, and downs it easily.

"Holy shit! Xander and Axton Mitchell!" I hear a voice yell.

We all turn around and make eye contact with two girls who quickly run over and wrap their arms around the brothers.

Arya and Ryan immediately tense when they see Xander and Axton wrap their arms around the girls.

"Holy shit! Emma? Iris?" Xander looks shocked as he pulls away.

"It's been way too long!" One of the girls says.

"Guys, this is Emma and Iris. Anytime we came here as kids, we would always hang out together." Axton says.

The two girls are stunning.

Emma has shoulder-length blonde hair with bright blue eyes while Iris has dark black hair and dark brown/black eyes.

"Xander, you look so good," Emma says and we all watch as her hand slides up Xander's bicep.

Xander lets out a nervous laugh before gently brushing off her hand.

"Uh, thanks. Emma, this is my girlfriend Arya." Xander says as he pulls Arya to his side.

"Hi!" Arya says with a big fake smile on her face.

I let out a quiet laugh.

"Oh! I didn't mean-" Emma's cheeks immediately turn red as she takes a step away from Xander.

"How about you Ax?" Iris asks.

God, could these girls be any more obvious?

Axton quickly looks over at Ryan who looks like she's about to strangle this Iris chick.

"I'm seeing someone." He says.

"Well...she isn't here so..." Iris smirks before placing her hand on his abs.

"Is she fucking serious?!" I gasp and I look over to Madison who is literally eating a bucket of popcorn.

This bitch-

"Want some?" She offers.

Fuck it.

I walk over to her before grabbing a handful of popcorn.

"Turn around," Ryan says, which causes all of us to look over at her.

"Uh oh," Asher mumbles as he also grabs a handful of popcorn.

After being around Ryan for the past week, we have all noticed that she has a bit of a...temper.

So...good luck Iris.

"Who the fuck are you?" Iris asks as she keeps her hand on Axton.

Axton's dumbass is just standing there like an idiot.

"I'm the girl he's seeing, who the fuck are you?" Ryan smirks as she makes her way next to Axton and shoves Iris' hand off of his chest.

"Awww how...cute," Iris says as she gives Ryan a dirty look.

I quickly make my way over to Axton and punch him in the arm.

"Do something! Before Ryan beats her ass!" I whisper-yell.

"Ow! Okay!" He groans.

"It's great seeing you but as you can see, I'm with someone." He says as he wraps his arm around Ryan's waist.

Iris lets out a scoff before she and Emma finally leave the kitchen.

"Fucking bitches." Arya mutters as she and Ryan take another shot.

"It's getting way too fucking hot in here." I sigh.

"Wanna go outside?" Asher asks.

"Yeah, sure," I say before he grabs my hand and has me follow him outside.

We manage to make our way outside and decide to walk down to the beach.

"How long do we have left till New Year?" I ask as I take a seat on the sand.

"15 minutes." He replies.

"So...what was the highlight of your year?" He asks.

"When I got the scholarship," I replied.

"And you?" I ask.

"Nothing. This year fucking sucked." He laughs.

Well...he's not wrong.

"Come on! There's got to be something."

"I- I guess meeting you." He says while his eyes stay glued to the water in front of us.

I feel my heart begin to grow and my cheeks begin to heat up.

"What was one of the worst things?" He quickly changes the subject.

"My back got reinjured a few months ago and I couldn't dance for a while. I was scared that I would never be able to dance again." I explain.

We both stay quiet but then I let out a small gasp when I feel his finger trail the large scar on my back.

"I'm so fucking sorry." He mumbles.

"It's not your fault," I reassured.

He stays quiet and I feel him pull me against him so my back is pushed against his front.

I freeze once I feel his lips leave a trail of kisses on my scar.

"Ash I-"

"Lina-" We say at once.

"You first." He whispers into my ear.

"O-okay."

Ew, did I just stutter?

"Look, I can tell that you've been trying to open up to me more and I really appreciate that. So, if you still want to...I want us to try again." I say nervously.

He's quiet again and I feel my nerves skyrocket.

"I- I would like that a lot." He says.

I quickly sit up and turn around to face him.

In the distance, I can see all our friends coming toward us.

"What are you guys doing here?" Asher asks.

"The party got too crazy," Cameron says as he wraps his arms around Hana's waist.

"AH, ONE MINUTE!" Arya yells.

We all gasp and start counting down.

"5"

"4"

"3"

"2"

"1"

We all cheer before I feel someone spin me around and plant their lips on mine.

Just by the taste of vanilla and tequila, I can already tell who it is.

I immediately wrap my arms around his neck and I gasp when I feel him carry me off of the ground.

Finally, we both pull away before he gently puts me down.

"Happy New Year guys!" Xander yells as he wraps his arms around us and squeezes the life out of us.

"I didn't get a kiss," Madison complains.

We watch as Ryan rolls her eyes, walks away from Axton, and pulls Madison in for a very passionate kiss.

She quickly pulls away and leaves Madison in shock.

No, wait scratch that, she left us all in shock.

She walks back over to Axton who has a huge smirk on his face.

"Don't even think about it." She warns.

"Well uh, Happy New Year!" Lili laughs.

We all laugh as we make our way back into the house.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Jesse yells.

Holy fucking shit.

People are running around naked, stains all over the furniture, people fucking in plain sight, people taking body shots on the living room table...

Cameron and Hana quickly cup their hands around their mouths before yelling "COPS!".

And just like before, people started screaming and running out of the house.

"I just saw way too many dicks." Arya says as her eyes go wide.

Xander glares down at her before covering her eyes.

"How the fuck are we gonna clean all of this?! We leave tomorrow morning!" I yell.

"Then we get started now!" Axton yells as he runs over to a cabinet in the kitchen and hands us each a different cleaning product.

"There is no way in hell I'm cleaning fucking vomit." Madison gags.

"Alright...one, two, three not it!" Xander yells.

We all quickly screamed "not it" and to no one's surprise, Madison was last.

"I fucking hate you guys!" She groans before putting on a giant mask and begins wiping the vomit away.

Arya begins vacuuming upstairs while I vacuum downstairs.

Hana and Cameron are cleaning the kitchen.

Axton and Ryan are cleaning outside.

Asher and Xander are cleaning the living room.

And Jesse and Lili are cleaning the bathrooms.

Once the clock struck 3 am, we finally finished.

We all rush into our rooms and everyone manages to fall asleep within 10 minutes.

Just before I feel my eyes shut, I hear a quiet knock on my door.

I groan before getting up and opening it.

"Ash?"

"Can I uh...stay with you tonight?" He asks while scratching the back of his neck.

I quickly nod before moving out of the way.

I feel my jaw drop once he takes off his t-shirt to reveal his ink-covered body.

"Holy shit." I gasp but quickly shut my mouth when he lets out a small laugh.

I make my way to my side of the bed and quietly lay down.

As I turn around, I watch his eyes flutter close as he moves his hands under his head.

I begin to feel sleep takeover me but I get interrupted once again when I feel him grab my waist and pull me into his chest.

I sigh before gently laying my head in the crook of his neck.

"Goodnight Ash."

"Goodnight Lina." He whispers before placing a small kiss on the top of my head.

----------Author's Note----------

The money I would have paid to see Ryan beat Iris' ass...

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!

-Pradabagg

Word Count: 2018

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.2K 1.8K 29
Liana Mill. 17, neighbors with the bad boy (player) and has a boyfriend on the football team. Jason Civil is 18, neighbors with the some what popular...
3M 120K 47
The sequel of 'The billionaire want meβ™‘' This is AlaΓ―a's story. AlaΓ―a knight, daughter of Xavier knight. They moved away to another city and AlaΓ―a bo...
4.1K 138 107
***** Emma Pear definitely wasn't the most popular girl in her high school she was far from it most people would call her a nerd she got good grades...
1K 70 27
Falling in love with your worst enemy is not a simple thing for anyone. ############|||||############## Alex Kensington, heir to a vast medical empi...