Accidentally Married

由 CarrotCakes19

Amanda, would never have thought that she will end up married to a stranger not to mention over a one night s... 更多

Authors note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 3

1.8K 94 49
由 CarrotCakes19

My face burning from the sunlight is the first thing I notice. I make an attempt to move to the other side of the bed as it felt like my head was being hit by a truck. Carrot cakes that hurt.

Grumbling and groaning I slowly sat up looking and started moving my hands around in search of my glasses. Everything was blurry and my headache was not helping my situation. I bring my hands to my face in frustration as I rubbed my eyes in hopes that it will help me see better. That's when I felt something cold on my left hand. I opened my eyes and attempted to focus on the object to see what it is, but it made my head hurt more so I just left it.

I moved my hands to my right in search of my glasses but instead came in contact with a warm firm body. I immediately jumped off the bed and landed on my rear... I screamed but stop immediately as it felt like my head was about to explode. I still couldn't see far without my glasses so I could only make out the bed. In fear, I wrapped my arms around my waist. My eyes go wide as I notice that I don't have any clothes on.

Oh, potato juice... No no no

My hands hurriedly reached forward in search of something to cover myself, I got hold of something that felt like a bed cover and wrapped it around my body.

It's okay... It's okay...
At least you are not dead

"Hello, " I said in a soft shaky voice but heard nothing in Respond

"Hello, " I tried again a little louder and I got an "mmhmm" from somewhere on the bed

"Hello," I said more sternly

" What," the rough voice shouted making me slightly shiver.

" Can you please please give me my glasses,"

" Your what," the sentence was cut short as I heard the person stand

"Amanda?" the husky voice asked

"Yes, can you please pass me my glasses,"

The person moved around the room for like 5 minutes and soon I felt hands place glasses on my face. Immediately I recognized the half-naked man standing in front of me... Daniel

My cheeks flushed red as my eyes landed on his rock-hard abs and wide tattooed chest. My gaze lowered and that's when I noticed his morning wood but quickly I looked down at my feet not knowing what to do with myself. Neither of us said anything for a while. Eventually, I raised my head and looked around the room a didn't recognize. I saw the sun that woke me up this morning from the large window and behind it was an amazing view. I looked to my left and saw I large closet, everything in the room was in the colors black, white and red. I took a deep breath and looked in front of me.

Daniel was seated with his hands rubbing his temple. His eyes were closed and took the opportunity to get up. I slowly started rising to my feet and soon enough I was standing. On the other side of the room was a mass. With a few clothes on the floor and a half-empty bottle of wine. My eyes continued to roam as I spotted my underwear near Daniel's feet and I died right there and then.

Fuck... excuse my french

Don't panic... Don't panic...

Just run over there and get it before he opens his eyes.

Run over there

And Grab it

Simple...

I chewed my bottom lip as my anxiety was catching up to me. I closed my eyes and took three deep breaths.

okay, Amanda pull yourself together......just get your underwear.

After my pep talk, I gained some amount of courage...so I opened my eyes. I moved my legs in an attempt to run but I felt a sting in between my legs that caused me to yell out in pain. My body was frozen, I dared not to move. " Don't yell!," Daniel said harshly, But thankfully he did not open his eyes.

I stayed still as my gaze landed on the blood spot on the bed. No this can't be happening. This is a dream. You are dreaming and once you wake up it will all be over. I pinched myself a few times but it did nothing but hurt. So I scanned the room again and saw a torn wedding dress on the sofa.

"Daniel," I said softly as stared at the dress

"Mmhmm," he groaned...I guess his a morning person.

"Daniel," I said again "Open your eyes, Daniel,"

He looked up with an annoyed look on his face and followed my gaze and his eyes went wide.

" Daniel," I said as I showed him the ring on my hand

" merda," was all he said as closed his eyes. Murder who? I thought.

A few moments passed and he walked up to a door that lead to the bathroom. I took the opportunity to pick up my underwear and put it on.

I limped to a closet in search of something to wear. Everything was arranged from the darkest to the lightest colors. So Danny boy seems to have OCD. I quickly through the bed cover off and put on a black t-shirt I found. It reached mid-thigh so I didn't bother putting pants on.

I walked out of the bedroom and through a corridor. I took a couple of turns before I reached the living room which was connected to the kitchen. Everything in this house looked expensive. Not even my life savings could get me something like this.

I went through the fridge which on had eggs and milk. I closed it and went through the cabinets which mostly contained protein shakes but eventually found some cereal. I made myself a bowl as I tried to remember how I ended up here. The last thing I remember is drinking at the bar with him and that's it.

I was so deep in my thoughts I didn't notice Daniel enter the room. I slightly jumped in my seat and regretted it immediately after I felt the pain between my legs.

Daniel did not spare me a glance as he made himself a cup of coffee and sat down on the opposite side of the kitchen counter. He smelled like pine leaves with a mix of mint. His wet hair was hanging in front of his eyes as he stared into his coffee. looking at the man that took my virginity, I wanted to ask him if he remembers what happened yesterday but he didn't look like he was in the mood to talk so I went back to eating my cereal.

My phone started ringing from somewhere in the house. Daniel groaned. I got up as fast as I could and started looking around for the phone. I found it in the living room. I picked it up and saw an incoming call from Mr. Roots.

"Hello," I said as answered the call

" Amanda, I was worried sick you missed work today," he said concern full in his voice " I didn't get time to respond as he spoke again " why were not answering your phone," "are you okay?"

My heart melted knowing that someone other than my Nona cared for me.
"Yes sir, I'm fine I just slightly feverish, " I lied

"Okay dear, well there is no need to worry yourself about coming to work today. You can take the rest of the day off," he said

" What no, what about the meeting that was scheduled for today," I asked

" Mr. Anderson canceled the meeting again,"

"Oh okay then," I said relieved

" Have a good day dear," he said ending the call.

I sat down on the couch and closed my eyes trying to absorb everything going on today.

I lost my virginity to a stranger.
The stranger looks like a hated it.

I can't find my clothes. I'm so never drinking again.

I opened my eyes again and lazily scanned the sitting room... just like the bedroom, everything is dark. A grey couch with light grey pillows, and grey walls.

This place has no color... just plain Like the owner

I got up from the depressing room and made my way back to the bathroom. I decided to borrow one of his pants. So I grabbed a pair of sweatpants and put them rolling them a few times to fit. Now I need to get home. My purse. Where's my purse...my wallet was in there.

I was beyond exhausted and my body felt dirty and heavy. I looked for my purse and found it sitting next to the torn wedding dress. Looking through it I realized that I had no money left so I couldn't call an Uber.

I need a shower, no a bath will do me right.

I had no other option than to ask Daniel to drop me home. So I made my way to the kitchen. Daniel was on a phone call when I entered, so I waited next to the fridge. I started playing with the hem of his shirt to keep myself distracted.

Once he hung up and he raised one of his perfect eyebrows in question. I walked up the courage and made my way to him.

"Uhm sorry to disturb you but wou... would you mind dropping off. " I say stuttering " I mean I was wondering if you could please give me a ride?"

I was looking at my feet the whole time waiting for a response. When it wouldn't come I looked up and saw he was no longer sitting where he was a moment ago.

" You coming?," was all he said as the door to his house and walked out before I could respond.

*****************************************
Hey hunnies ❤️
If you vote and comment....you might just have chocolate for breakfast tomorrow 🙃

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

236K 6.9K 27
Amanda Auburn thought she had it all - a new job in the city, new friends, a co-worker with interest and a great boss. All that is about to change wh...
103K 3.4K 53
Amanda decided to sacrifice everything and get married just for the sake of the future of her deceased friend's baby. Thinking that everything she ha...
435K 15.1K 50
All rights reserved. ~ ~DUAL POV~ ~ Azalea and Aiden have never gotten along. Despite the absurdity of it, they have been rivals since birth. But...
17.4K 866 36
• Enemies • Friends • Lovers • What if two people destined to be together were too afraid to leave the friend zone? This enemy-to-lovers story focuse...