๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ง๐—ง๐—Ÿ๐—˜ ๐—›๐—”๐—ช๐—ž๐—ฆ || k...

By ASTRAGAZER-

โ๐™„ ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™๐™ช๐™จ๐™—๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™˜๐™๐™ž๐™ก๐™™๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ, ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ก๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™–๐™—๐™ค๐™ช... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Epilogue

Prologue

47.7K 1.3K 228
By ASTRAGAZER-

You are not exactly the kindest person out there. You are no saintess, not a hero. You've done your fair share of bad deeds, sometimes you wonder if some of the things you had done before, if not all, can actually be forgiven.

When you did those things, exploiting other people and toying with their memories using your quirk, taking advantage of their weak constitution, you knew someday someone will give you your own retribution, the taste of your own medicine so to speak.

You'll have to pay, one way or another, the price for the bad things you did when you were still the infamous Vixen in the Underground. The sly woman whose quirk allows her to alter a person's memories, the Vixen was what they dubbed you as.

You had accepted your fate long before fate had given it to you.

But you never knew that what fate had in store for you wasn't a life in jail awaiting your sentence. Rather, it's a life you would have never once imagined given your circumstances.

Not once did you ever think of this kind of life. Living in a quiet suburb, in a nice house with your husband and kids. Even in your dreams you had never thought something like this would be given to you.

"Sometimes I still think I don't deserve this," you said while looking at the two seven month old babies sleeping soundly in their crib. "Everything still felt so surreal, Keigo."

"Come now, Y/n, don't say that."

You felt two strong arms wrapping around your waist, chin prop on your shoulder and the familiar scent he exudes wafted around.

The No. 3 Hero who became well-known for being the youngest Hero to build his own agency, Takami Keigo, or most famously known as Hawks.

Who would have thought that the Vixen of the Underground and the Wing Hero Hawks would fall in love with each other, and eventually marry and settle down? Even you couldn't believe it up until now. When you first met him, it wasn't love at first sight, but ultimately things led to that and before either of you knew it, you both realized your feelings for each other.

As cliché as it may sound, perhaps this was what fate had in store for you.

"You deserve everything you have now, we deserve this," he whispered in your ear.

You still have doubts about it, but every time you do have those doubts, he will be there to vanquish them by telling you those things. Leave the past behind, it doesn't matter who you were or what you did before, you were no longer the past you.

The person you are now is the Wing Hero's wife and the mother of his twins.

And he had accepted both you in the past and you in the present, even the you in the future he will accept. He has accepted all of you and he will never get tired reminding you of it when you yourself are in doubt.

Looking at the babies sleeping soundly, you felt something warm spreading in your chest. Their small hands that would wrap around your and his finger. Their small feet that they would like to hold when they're drinking their milk. And the little wings on their back that they had gotten from their dad.

As one stirred in his sleep, the other followed as though he sensed his twin brother waking up as well. You two watched them, thinking about the amount of happiness you feel from the simplest things your twins do.

But you should have known then, that everything in this world is temporary, even happiness.

Maybe what you were given up to that point was just a farce, it wasn't what fate had in store for you all along.

You should have known that happiness can vanish as easily as bursting a bubble.

And it did burst, on that night, when it was supposed to be just another ordinary night, it turned out it was a night your husband would never forget.

You are not exactly the kindest person out there. And from all the bad deeds you had done before, the enemies you made came hunting you down. It is true when they say the past can never be forgotten, like an ember of a dying flame, a strong gust of wind is all it takes to strengthen the flame of the past.

"Keigo, take the kids."

"But you-"

"I'll be fine, just take them to safety first."

The night your enemies had pinpointed your location, you knew that temporary happiness might be over.

As you put the twins in the carrier strapped around your husband's shoulders and waist, you silently prayed to the gods to give both of you an ounce of strength, just enough to get your children to a safe place.

"I'll get back as quickly as I can. So please, Y/n, wait for me here."

You nodded, liquid blurring your vision as the babies started to squirm and cry. "Shh, it's alright, papa's going to take care of you," you said, planting a kiss on their heads before you looked at your husband.

You cupped his face and planted a kiss on his lips, it was not the kind of kiss you had given him before. For some reason, he felt like it was farewell. You leaned your forehead on his, closing your eyes tightly as you said those words.

"I love you, all three of you."

When you leaned back your husband gave you one of his feathers, telling you to hold on to it until he returns. And then he flew away, carrying the two most precious beings in your life. Your twins, Keishi and Keita.

But it wasn't long since they left, your enemies had gotten close.

It was at the last minute that you made that decision.

In order to keep them safe, you have to forget all about them. Your quirk that could alter a person's memories has infinite potential, but you had never tried it on yourself. Not until that time.

Looking at yourself in the mirror, you had altered your memories and ultimately forgot about this life. A quiet life in a suburb, a house filled with children's books and toys and laughter. It was just a surreal dream that started to fade when you woke up again.

In order to keep them safe.

When they interrogated you, they insisted that you tell them where your husband went with your children. They intended to use them against you, in order to get back at you.

"Husband? Children? That's bullshit."

You have no recollection of having a husband or children, to you, your enemies are spouting nonsense.

"I have no husband or children, the hell are you talking about?"

That night, Hawks, the Wing Hero who is too fast for his own good, was not fast enough. Because when he returned, you were already gone. Gone along with the memories you had of that temporary happiness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 121 30
โ•ฐโ–บ ["๐’๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ?"] "๐๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ" โ”Œโ”€โ”€ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜†: *.โ˜ฝ .* :โ˜†๏พŸ. โ”€โ”€โ” โŠฑ โ”€โ”€๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, You're in a "on...
69.7K 2.9K 25
Are heroes really good parent? Well after an incident in an orphanage Izuku and Tokoyami were left without a home. In order for the heroes to gain a...
68.9K 1.6K 15
As a third year in UA you were expected to do great things, although no one truly appreciated you or your quirk the pro hero Hawks did. He might of a...
119K 2.8K 10
You figured it was bound to happen with how things were going between you and Hawks. You're elastic with being pregnant and you knew the consequences...