Love By A Love Story ๐ŸŒธโœ…

Von lost_beautyy

Sidharth shukla is a big actor in Bollywood industry and Shehnaaz gill is a shining star from punjab who want... Mehr

Characters๐ŸŒธ
1๐ŸŒผ
2๐ŸŒผ
3๐ŸŒผ
4๐ŸŒผ
5๐ŸŒผ
6๐ŸŒผ
7๐ŸŒผ
8๐ŸŒผ
9๐ŸŒผ
10๐ŸŒผ
11๐ŸŒผ
12๐ŸŒผ
13๐ŸŒผ
14๐ŸŒผ
15๐ŸŒผ
16๐ŸŒผ
17๐ŸŒผ
18๐ŸŒผ
19๐ŸŒผ
20๐ŸŒผ
21๐ŸŒผ
22๐ŸŒผ
23๐ŸŒผ
24๐ŸŒผ
25๐ŸŒผ
26๐ŸŒผ
27๐ŸŒผ
28๐ŸŒผ
29๐ŸŒผ
30๐ŸŒผ
31๐ŸŒผ
33๐ŸŒผ
34๐ŸŒผ
35๐ŸŒผ
36๐ŸŒผ
37๐ŸŒผ
38๐ŸŒผ
39๐ŸŒผ
Epilogue ๐ŸŒผ

32๐ŸŒผ

2.6K 396 63
Von lost_beautyy

Helloooooo🐧

Let's start (✿ ♥‿♥)

.

Shoot continues....

Siddhant was waiting for Sanaya infornt of her house .

He was so excited as this is the first time she is attending some function...

He was waiting for her when she came and stood infornt of him.

She was wearing...

He looked at her in a daze... Her face was glowing Differently and her hair was tied in a bun.

She looked down as soon as she noticed his intense gaze.

He held her hand softly and whispered...

Sid: You are looking beautiful ...

Sanaya blushed and mumbled a quick thank you.

Sid smiled.

Sid: chale?

Sanaya noded.

He opened the car door for her like a gentleman making her smile.

He sat in the driving seat and looked at her again as if he isn't able to stop adoring a work of art.

.
.

Sanaya noticed his gaze and her cheeks turned red.

She looked down and said...

Sana: umm chaliye hume... hume late ho raha hai...

Siddhant smiled and noded.

They reached in the function.

.

Siddhant opened the car door for sanaya and held her hand softly making her blush.

She tried to remove her hand from his hold because of shyness as her heart was beating fast and she was feeling everything she never felt before.

But he held her hand a little tightly and said...

Sid: I don't want to leave your hand please.

She looked at him and the genuine feelings of his eyes was making her happy.

She noded a little making him smile.

.
.
.

They were about to enter in the function but siddhant pulled sanaya closer suddenly making her gasp.

Sana: kya.. . Kya hua?

He softly opened her hair as her dress was backless.

He cupped her face softly and whispered...

Sid: koi galat irada nahi hai mera. I am just protecting my precious lady.

Sanaya couldn't help but smile. She felt special..

He held her hand again and entered in the funcion.

Siddhant was talking to everyone while sanaya was with him all the time.

Sanaya softly said...

Sana: suniye...

Sid: haan baby?

Sana: mujhe handwash karna hai.

Sid: mai chalu saath mein ?

Sana gasped...

Sana: nahi.. Aap..... Aap kaise?

Sid: relax sweetheart . Mai bass issliye bol raha tha kyun ki I want you to be safe . Tum jaa paogi akele?

Sana: jee...

Sid: pakka?

Sana: pakka!

Sid smiled.

Sid: theek hai jao par jaldi aana! Mai intejaar karunga, hmm?.

Sana: hmm.

.
.

Sanaya found the washroom and washed her hands!

She was about to come Outside but a girl stopped her .

She looked at the girl, the girl was wearing a short , revealing clothes while her face had an arrogance..

Sana: jee aap kon?

The girl looked at her and said coldly, mai tina sharma.

Sanaya noded..

Sana: mai sanaya.

Tina: I don't care whoever you are! Just stay away from him.

Sanaya looked at her confusingly..

Sana: aap kis ki baat kar rahe hai?

Tina: siddhant...

.

.

Sanaya's heart suddenly started Getting restless.

Tina:

I know he is with you every time. Paata nahi aisa kya dekh liya usne tum jaise middle class ladki mein.

I think tumne usko fasaya hai , akhir wo ameer jo hai.

Listen girl, jitne paiso k liye tum uski girlfriend banne ki juthi acting kar rahi ho, usse jada paisa mai tumhe dungi agar tum usko chor dogi toh.

Uske dad ne mujhe apne bahu k roop mein pasand kar liya hai and he has fixed our marriage after 20 days.

So you are invited in our Marriage. .. Akhir tum siddhant ki juthi gf jo ho.

.
.

Sanaya tried to control her tears but couldn't.. . Her tears rolled down ..

She sobbed and said..

Sana: aap.. . Aap juth bol rahe hai.. . Aisa. .. Aisa kuch nahi hai.. . Wo bohot acche hai, bohot acche hai wo.. . Wo. . .

Tina laughed..

Tina:

You think I am telling a lie? Uske dad se puch lena darling if u don't trust me.

Aur agar tumhe aisa lagta hai ki he genuinely likes you, then you are dumb darling , you are dumb.

He is a playboy ! Tum chahe iss  college k kisi bhi ladki ko puch lo  , they will tell you about siddhant's charm.. .

He is a fantastic kisser and very wild in bed, haha!

Sanaya covered her ear because all this was too much to take for her.

.
.

Tina: i have nothing to do with you. Just stay away from him.

Saying that Tina left.

.

Sana sat on her knees and cried her heart out.

Her heart started loving him, she knew that. And what was her fault ?

He was just too perfect! He was too caring, too loving, too protective.

How could she not love him? But the Realization of love came to her when she just faced the heartbreak.

She realized that she loves him with a bitter truth that he can't be hers.

.
.

She slapped herself crying badly.

Sana:

Why why why?

Why i fell in love with the bad boy of the college?

Mujhe pehle hi paata hona chahiye tha ki mai unki baas ek time paas hoon.

Kyun aane diya maine unko apne itne kareeb?

Kyun???

Kyun dil mein Jagah di unko? Kyun?

Why I fell in love with him? Ahhhh! 💔

.
.
.
.

Siddhant was waiting for sanaya for a long time now.

He was being restless and was about to go to find her but then he saw her.

He looked at her, the glow of her face was missing..

H

er face looked pale.

He stood beside her and softly asked..

Sid: What happened baby?

She looked down...

He held her hand but she jerked it harshly and looked at him with her bloodshot eyes making him shocked.

Sana: don't touch me!!! Don't you dare to touch me again.

Sid : Wh....What?

___________

.
.
.
.

Director: cuttt! Perfect shot. Very nice!!

Everyone clapped..

Sana looked at sidhaarth and said..

Sana: kabhi kabhi kisi tisre insaan k waja se ek pyaara rishta kharab hota hai.. . . Jaise siddhant aur sanaya ka ho raha hai..

Sid looked at her for some seconds, then held her hand and started walking..

Sana: ka.. . Kaha jaa rahe hai aap?

Sid: We need to talk shehnaaz.

...........................

.
.
.
.

I hope you liked the update. Also i wanted to ask did you like my attachment and heal me stories? Asking for something important.. Let me know okay? 💗

Keep loving💖

Zubiyaaa🌼

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

176K 22.6K 68
Sidharth shukla... son of billionaire ashok shukla who is the owner of 'Shukla Enterprises'... Shehnaaz gill.... a simple girl belongs to middle cla...
Behaddh Von glittersoul_07

Aktuelle Literatur

53.2K 8.7K 22
Agar ishq hai to fikr bhi behaddh hogi agar ubr gaye to kismat , doob gaye to chahat hogi๐Ÿ”ฅ he was a simple men who was maintaining the legacy of hi...
606K 33.7K 70
Viraj Singhania is a cricketer. Aslesha Mathur is a kathak dancer. He doesn't care about anything and anybody. She is really kind and helpful towards...
138K 9.3K 40
Hur baat zuban se bayan karna jaruri to nehi.Har zasbaat lafzon ki mohtaaj to nehi. Kuch baten bin alfaaz ke bhi bayan hoti hay.Insaan ki aakhay dill...