Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V: The Galaxy M...

By TheTrinity9

Kuroba Raiden has a sad life. A memories of his dead best friends make him suffer a lot. During his visit on... More

Character Description
A New Life
Entertaiment Duel! Galaxy-Eyes vs Performapal
The Phantom Duelist! Light vs Dark!
Embodiment of Light vs Different Dimension Demon
Tempramental Duelist! a Duel to Survive!
Final Qualification Duel!
Maiami Championship Begins!
The Truth about the Four Dimensions
Fateful Encounter
Battle Royale Begins! Part 1
Battle Royale Part 2: Galaxy vs Venom
To the Synchro Dimension! The City
The Facility
Showdown with Kings! Galaxy vs Red Daemon
Friendship Cup Begins!
Mizael's True Power! Embodiment of Darkness!
Unexpected Summon! Shining Star!
Unexpected Turn of Event
Double Trouble
Invasion on Synchro Dimension!
Classic Rivality! Kaito vs Mizael!
Prelude of Conflict
A Bitter Taste of Victory
Wrath of the Galaxy Master
The Battle in Fusion Dimension
Unexpected Yet Expected Betrayal
Lancers vs Academia
Lancers vs Academia 2: The Knight and Clown Desperate Stand!
Lancers vs Academia 3: The Tenacity of the Samurai & the King
Lancers vs Academia 4: The Fallen Galaxy Master
Lancers vs Academia 5: Ancient Kalamity
Lancers vs Academia 6: Hero to the Rescue
Confronting the Mastermind
Revenge and Determination
Revival of the Supreme King
The Clash Between Galaxy Masters
Magnum Tenebrosum
Interlude: The Consequences
Incursion & Reunion
Aftermath of the War
Interlude: In the Prison of Madness
Interlude: Kuroba Raiden

A New Hope

8.4K 108 450
By TheTrinity9

*Greeting readers! I'm sorry for a long update. I need to think some fresh idea for the Duel and all other stuff. Anyway, is any of you read or watch Rising of the Shield Hero or That Time I reincarnated as a Slime? If so, I recommend you to read my new story: The Journey of the Katana Hero! The story of my OC girl, Rimuru Arashi and her journey as the Katana Hero (OC based on Rimuru Tempest). That's all and happy reading :)*

Three Days Later

It's been a three days after a fierce battles for defending Xyz Dimension. After me, Kaito, Byron and Edo defeating the remaining 40 Obelisk Forces, that bastard Akaba Leo was sending more 600 Obelisk Forces to Xyz Dimension. The battle was raged on for three days. It was so intense because we are clearly outnumbered. I even must changed into my Barian Form to endure that fierce attacks and worse, we lost some of our comrades. But in the end, we succeed defend the Xyz Dimension, with me beat 200 Obelisk Force members by myself, and the other 400 was by Lancers, Resistance and Former Academia members.

"Hey, what's taking you so long?! By my calculations, that soup should have been ready in twenty-nine minutes, and fifty one seconds! Yet we're approaching thirty minutes mark! How much longer is everyone going to wait?!"

Mamoru complained loudly as he gazed at his pocket watch, much of the confusions of the two boys staring at him. At that moment, Grace and Gloria entered he room, which housed a large numbers of civilians, carrying a large pot.

"Thank you for waiting." Grace said with a wide smile. "Lunch is ready, hope you like it."

"...Why I'm doing this?" Gloria muttered. "A proud soldier of Academia reduced to a mere waitress...?"

"Ara, but isn't entertaiment supposed to bring happiness to everyone?" Grace said with a cheerful attitude. "Stop complaining sister, consider this is training."

"Yeah, yeah..." Gloria sighed. "Less talk, more work. We haven't got all day here, so let's get to it, people. There's a plenty work to be done yet."

"Yes!" The assemble of former Academia members and elites said at the same time. Upon seeing this, Allen shook his head.

"Even thought they are our enemies just three days ago, that Academia bunch is now handing a food and medical supplies. They even said they would help rebuilding ruined homes. To be honest, I still can't believe this..."

"Well, it was an three days ago." Sayaka said. "Now the story is different. They even help us when Academia invaded our home again."

Following the girl's words, everyone nodded in agreement. Then Edo had addressed the former Academia members.

"First, I want to thank everyone for their valiant efforts protecting the civiliants of Xyz Dimension from Obelisk Force, as well as take a moment to honor our fallen comrades, who were carded in their fight againts the Obelisk Force."

After a brief of silence, Edo spoke again.

"You've all seen the true face of Academia now and how far the Professor is willing to go in order to achieve his goals. As such, you have to decide now; will you still follow Academia after witnessing all that, or will you stand with us against the Professor as we right the wrongs we have committed?"

"After witnessing the wonders of Yuya's Duels, I cannot really go back to our previous ruthless style." Grace had said. "That's why both my sister and I are cutting ties with Academia as well."

"Oi, Grace!" Gloria had shouted. "Don't go deciding things about me as well without my permission!"

"Oh, but weren't you fascinated by Yuya's Duel as well, Gloria?" Grace had countered with a sly smile. "There's no need to hide your true feelings at this point."

"Well... that's..."

"Yuya will got slapped from Yuzu if she know this." I thought while inwardly chuckling.

"I'm... also agree..." Mamoru said with a bit hesistant voice. "No matter how grand the Professor's goal is... killing many people for archive it is too much. So... I'm also cut ties from Academia..."

Following the declarations from the Academia elites, the students had begun looking at each other with eyes filled with uncertainty. Then, as if obeying some unspoken signal, they had unclasped their Duel Disks one after another and let them fall on the ground.

"So that's your answer." Edo seemed pleased. "In that case, we're all in agreement. From this point on, this Xyz Dimension Expeditionary Force is no longer affiliated with Academia. We shall use all our resources and manpower in order to aid the citizens of Heartland whom we wrongfully oppressed and restore this ruined metropolis to its former splendor. Are you with me, everyone?!"

"Yes! Commander Edo!" Everyone was enthusiassly yelled.

"I never expected to see the day when Academia's soldiers would turn their back to their leader and dedicate themselves to help us out instead." Allen said. "But are you guys sure we can trust them? What if they're actually faking their change of heart and are planning to stab us in the back?"

"I can tell Edo's and his subordinates change of heart is genuine." Kaito reassured him.

"Even so, it won't be so easy for everyone to forgive what Academia has done even if they genuinely changed their ways." Byron pointed out. "The scars engraved on our people's hearts are quite deep, and I'm sure they won't let go of their grudges towards the Academia members just like that."

"I agree with Byron-san here." I chimed in. "But wounds will be healed slowly. Xyz Dimension people should learn to let go their hatred or it will be a never ending cycle of hatred. Edo and his subordinates helping us to defend Heartland after all. But still, Edo and former Academia members will still got a punishment by rebuild this city until it's done like before."

"Mizael's right." Kaito agreed. "That punishment would be perfect for both former Academia members and Edo. Right, Edo Phoenix?"

"Indeed." Edo nodded. "I assure you I will do everything in my power to rebuild this city. It's the least I can do after all the damage we caused."

"That's good and all. But I wonder where's Yuya rightnow." Sawatari suddenly said. "We were suppose to discuss our next move and yet he's nowhere to be found."

"Perhaps he's thinking about his father and Yuzu somewhere." Gongenzaka suggested. "He was really miss both of them."

"Geez, and he said Yuzu is only his best friend." Yaiba sighed. "That guy was too dense."

"Yes, he is. But still, we need Yuya to be present to plan our next move. And I think I know where he is." I said as I began to took my leave to Duel Lodge.

10 Minutes Later - Duel Lodge

I running towards the direction of the Duel Lodge. Upon arriving at the same place where Serena kidnapped, I briefly stopped as I was assaulted by the memories of that day, where I failed to protect Serena from Ryo and Fubuki, but I quickly shook that memories on and moved on. This was not the right time to regrets.

When I was arrived at Duel Lodge, I saw Yuya sitting at the bottom of the stairs, looking at the sky with pensive expression on his face.

"Hey, Yuya. What are you doing in here?" I called him.

Yuya was startled at first, but quickly relaxed when he saw me.

"Mizael...? You are looking for me?"

"Of course." I replied as I took a sit beside him. "We were supposed to discuss our next plan, but you were nowhere to be found. All you do is wandering around Heartland, where everyone was barely seeing your face. And to make it worse, Grace always asked me about your whereabouts, saying that she wanna learn more about your Dueling Style."

"Heh, sorry if you feel annoyed to that." Yuya chuckled. "But I can't help but feel glad that Grace and her sister embranced my Duel Philosophy wholeheartedly."

"It's good Yuzu was not here." I said with a smirk. "If she was here, she would probably had a... extreme reaction to Grace's newfound interest in you."

"Yuzu? What does she have to do with this?" Yuya tilted his head in confusion while I mentally slapped myself.

"I can't believe how clueless you are..." I thought in disbelief. "Nevermind that. Mind telling me why you wandering around Heartland all this time?"

"...It's because of Dimensional War." Yuya said after few seconds of silence. "After our battle in these past three days, I no longer have any hesitation about what I wish to do in regards to this war and beyond it."

"And what's that?" I asked.

"Mizael, while I realize this world sometimes are cruel, I'll still keep fighting with my Dueling I believe in. Even the future is dark, there is a small change of hope. Academia didn't realized this, so I intend to make them realize that, even it takes a long hard journey to archive it."

I, who heard this, only can smile. "You really are change, Yuya. Back then, you are just a naïve boy who spout a big words, but didn't have strength to back them up. Plus, now you have a realistic view of the world now, which hard to archieve, you should be proud of yourself."

"Thanks, although it takes me a long time to realize that..." Yuya rubbed his back in embarassment. "Now, I want to ask you something, Mizael. Did you ever hate someone who sent you to this world?"

"Did I hate someone who sent me to this world...?" I muttered while I looking at the sky. "I honestly didn't think that. It's true that Being X was sent me to this world without my permission. But, I can't hate them at all."

"Who is Being X?" Yuya asked in confusion.

"Nickname I gave for the one who sent me to this world. Since I don't know who the hell is responsible for that." I answered, as Yuya nodded.

"As interesting as your discussion was, I think we had some trouble that we must clear it immediately."

These words were said by Gongenzaka, who emerged from the forest along with Sawatari.

"Trouble... you say?" Yuya narrowed his eyes. "What do you mean, Gongenzaka?"

"Exactly what the big guy said." Sawatari added. "The tensions between the civilians of Heartland and former Academia members are escalating. Just now, Gongenzaka and I saw a group of Heartland civilians ganging up an Academia Student. Fortunately, Edo and Kaito, who were with us, broke up the fight and stayed behind to ensure that incident was never happen again. But next time, we might not be so lucky. We can't charge to Fusion Dimension if the situation keep like this."

"This isn't good." Yuya said in grave expression. "Although the city was spared from total annihilation, Heartland's soul still hasn't been saved, means our battle is not over yet. Bring everyone enjoying the Duel again and united civilian with former Academia is our current goal. And I know just the way to do that."

Yuya suddenly stood up, startling the two youths, while I know what Yuya wants to do.

"Follow me guys. I need to speak with Edo and Kaito immediately."

"I see what you planning Yuya." I smirk. "That will be work."

"I know you did." Yuya said with wide smile. "At time like this, that was the best thing you can do if you want to reach out to everyone..."

Couple of Hours Later

"Does anyone know why we were brought out here all of a sudden...?"

"Commander Edo said it was important, but he didn't give us any specifics..."

"What the Hell are these...invaders doing here? Byron-san and Kaito didn't say anything about this..."

"Yeah, how much longer must we tolerate their presence here? It's good that they seem to have repented, but I don't want to do anything with them anymore..."

"Not to mention I can't stand seeing them parade around town with their Duel Disks in full display. Must we be reminded of that nightmare all the time...?"

Such whispers could be heard from the residents of Heartland and the Academia troops, who had gathered around Heartland Tower at the behest of the most influential figures among them for reasons unknown to them. As expected, most of the citizens were glaring at the Academia students with undisguised hostility and fear, with the recipients of these gazes looking uncomfortable and uncertain on how to react.

"The situation is quite tense to say the least..." Edo murmured as he observed the proceedings from further back. "I really hope Yuya's plan to reconcile the warring sides will prove effective."

"I believe in him and his friends." Byron said from the side. "After everything they've done for us, I don't think there's anything that can stop them. If it's them, I'm sure they will be able to erase the lingering hatred and terror within the hearts of the citizens, truly putting this war to the end."

At that moment, Allen emerged from within Heartland Tower, much to everyone surprise.

"Greetings all former of Academia members, resistance fighters and resident of Heartland present here!" Allen addresed the crowds as he spread his arms. "I trust all of you are doing well on this fine day. My name is Kozuki Allen, and it was pleasure to meet you all. As you know, a fierce battle was waged on this place for a long time. But thanks to everyone's efforts, we were able to stop the war and save the lives of everyone here. In order to celebrate this joyous event, my comrades will conduct an Tag Team Duel for everyone's amusement. We hope you can set aside everything that's troubling you, relax and enjoy yourself to the fullest. So, without further ado, I'll introduce the first team!"

Everyone was cheered at Allen's statement.

"This team was known as Team 'United Hope'. And now, meet the members of Team United Hope!" Allen announced. "The first member is Sakaki Yuya! The second is Noboru Gongenzaka! The third is Sawatari Shingo! And the last is Shijima Hokuto!"

A second later, Yuya, Gongenzaka, Sawatari and Hokuto emerged from Heartland Tower as they waved at the crowds.

"And after that meet the second team! This team was known as Team 'Galaxy Force'. And without further ado, meet the members of Team Galaxy Force! Kaito Tenjo and Kuroba Mizael!"

At mention of our name, me and Kaito was emerged from Heartland Tower, waving at the crowds before facing the Team United Hope.

"Why Team Galaxy Force is only have two members?"

"It will be a huge advantage to Team United Hope."

"But Team Galaxy Force has Kaito Tenjo, our strongest Duelist."

"And I've heard the rumour of that Kuroba Mizael. He's defeating 200 invaders force alone."

"Really? If so, then this Duel will be interesting."

Murmurs could be heared from the crowds.

"Since it's such a important occasion, why don't we do 'that'?" Yuya suggested. "Since many of them haven't seen an Action Duel up close, we should do it properly."

"Excellent suggestion, my teammate." Sawatari said. "What do you think, Team Galaxy Force?"

"We have no objections. Right, Kaito?" I asked my teammate, who nodded in agreement.

"Indeed. Do it as you wish." Kaito said.

"Alright. Let's do it then! Action Field, on!"

Action Field, Crossover!

Following the announcement of the Team United Hope, several glowing platforms appeared around the area.

"Duelists locked in the battle!"

"Kicking the earth and dancing in the air with their Monsters!"

"They storm through the field!"

"Behold! This is the newest and greatest evolution of Dueling!"

"Action-"

DUEL!

Team United Hope: 8000
Team Galaxy Force: 8000

"Oh, the fellows from back then are Dueling again!" One of the kids in the audience, whom Yuya, Gongenzaka, Sawatari and Hokuto encountered before, commenting in enthusiastic manner. "It's so exciting! I can't wait what they'll show us this time!"

"Yeah!" His younger brother added. "I'm also looking forward to this! Especially they encountered the strong opponents!"

"Well, since we are outnumbered, I believe we can take the first turn. My turn!" I said as I draw my starter cards. "When I Control no Monster, I can Special Summon Photon Thrasher from my hand!"

Photon Thrasher ( ATK 2100/DEF 0/Warrior/Light/LV 4 )

"When I Control "Photon" Monster, I can Special Summon Photon Advancer from my hand!"

Photon Advancer ( ATK 1000/DEF 1000/Warrior/Light/LV 4 )

"And then Photon Advancer gains 1000 Attack Points." Photon Advancer surrounded by blue aura.

"And then I Summon Photon Crusher!"

Photon Crusher ( ATK 2000/DEF 0/Warrior/Light/LV 4 )

"He Summon three Monsters with ease." One of citizents comments. "He's good."

"Now let the show begin! I Overlay my Level 4 Photon Thrasher, Photon Advancer and Photon Crusher! With this three Monsters, I build the Overlay Network! Xyz Summon! Appear, Number 10! Ancient Knight that dominated the battlefield, Charged at your opponent with no mercy! Appear, Illumiknight!"

Number 10: Illumiknight ( ATK 2400/DEF 2400/Warrior/Light/Xyz/Rank 4/OVU 3 )

"So cool!" The kids in audience cheered.

"I activate Illumiknight's effect! Once per Turn, by detach one Overlay Unit, I can discard one card to draw one card!" I discard Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon and draw one card.

Number 10: Illumiknight ( OVU 3 - 2 )

"I set a card facedown and end my turn." I concluded as I turned to Kaito with a smile. "Now it's your turn, partner."

"Very well then, partner." Kaito said with a smile. "My turn! I Summon Cipher Twin Raptor!"

Cipher Twin Raptor ( ATK 1600/DEF 800/Machine/Light/LV 4 )

"When I Control "Cipher" Monster, I can Special Summon Cipher Wing from my hand!"

Cipher Wing ( ATK 1400/DEF 1200/Machine/Light/LV 4 )

"I Overlay my Level 4 Cipher Twin Raptor and Cipher Wing! Myhtical creature of machinery, descend now and bring a misery to our enemies! Xyz Summon! Roar, Cipher Cerberus!" A three headed dogs with two rainbow wings appeared on the field.

Cipher Cerberus ( ATK 2400/DEF 1800/Machine/Light/Xyz/Rank 4/OVU 2 )

"Both of them Xyz Summon in their first turn, eh?" Byron commented. "Those two were really similiar to each other."

"When Cipher Cerberus is Xyz Summoned, I can add one "Cipher" Card from my Deck to my hand." Kaito add Cipher Bit to his hand.

"Then I set two cards facedown and end my turn." Kaito concluded. "Now, Team United Hope, show us what you got!"

"With pleasure. My turn! Draw!" Yuya answered with a smile before he spread his hands. "Ladies and Gentlemen! The fun starts now! With the scale 1 Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon and scale 8 Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon I set the Pendulum Scale!" Both Dragons was surrounded by pillar of light.

Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon ( ATK 1200/DEF 2400/Dragon/Dark/Pendulum/LV 5/PS 1 )

Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon ( ATK 1200/DEF 600/Dragon/Dark/Pendulum/LV 3/PS 8 )

"Oh! It's finally Yuya's turn!" Grace said with excitement on her face. "I wonder what he will gonna do this time!"

"With these I can Special Summon any Monster with Level between 2 and 7 at the same time! Swing, Pendulum of my soul! Draw an arclight across the aether! Pendulum Summon! Come forth, my Monsters!" Three Monsters burst forth from the portal.

"From my hand: Performapal Trump Girl and Dharma-Eye Magician!"

Performapal Trump Girl ( ATK 200/DEF 200/Spellcaster/Dark/Pendulum/LV 2/PS 4 )

Dharma-Eye Magician ( ATK 2000/DEF 2500/Spellcaster/Light/Pendulum/LV 7/PS 2 )

"The eerie dragon with dichromatic eyes, Odd-Eyes Phantom Dragon!"

Odd-Eyes Phantom Dragon ( ATK 2500/DEF 2000/Dragon/Dark/Pendulum/LV 7/PS 4 )

"He Summoned three Monsters in one move with that strange Summoning Method." One of the citizen commented. "Now that's something you didn't see everyday."

"I'm not done yet! I activate Trump Girl's effect! I can Fusion Summon one Fusion Monster, using Monsters I Control as material! I fuse Performapal Trump Girl and Dharma-Eye Magician! Adding these Monsters to the mix is dangerous! Conquer your enemies with poison! Fusion Summon! Rise, Starve Venemy Dragon!"

Starve Venemy Dragon ( ATK 2500/DEF 2000/Dragon/Dark/Pendulum/Fusion/LV 7/PS 1 )

At the sight of Venemy Dragon, many citizens was scream in terror, some was kneeled while clunching their heads.

"Oi, that's one of those detestable Fusion Monsters there!"

"Why is one of Heartland's saviors using this devilish summoning method?! Don't tell me... he's also an enemy?!"

"No! I don't want to be turned into a card! Someone stop him!"

Before the situation could devolve into full-blown panic that might lead into a stampede, Yuya raised his voice so that he could be heard.

"Everyone, please calm down! I understand your reaction is perfectly reasonable after everything you went through, but that doesn't mean I'll allow you to insult my cards. Furthermore, it's time for you to let go of your prejudice against Fusion Monsters and Fusion Summoning. Just because your enemies used it as a weapon against you, that doesn't mean Fusion Summoning is inherently evil or an instrument of destruction."

"That's right." I chimed in. "It's the user that create the image of Summoning Method. Think of this, civiliants. If the one who destroyed your home is using Synchro Summon, would you hate Synchro Summon? Or what if the one who destroyed your home is using Xyz Summon? Just because our enemy use Fusion Summon, that doesn't mean Fusion Summon are evil."

Everyone was start to agree with this as they was slowly focus on the Duel. Sighed in relief, Yuya continued his turn. "Now back to my turn. I activate Starve Venemy's effect! Once per Turn, I can target one Monster my opponent Controls, negate it's effect and take that effect to Starve Venemy! Furthermore, that Monster loses 500 ATK and inflict 500 damage to you! And I choose your Illumiknight, Mizael."

Starve Venemy absorbed Illumiknight's energy, make him kneeled in weak as both me and Kaito take 500 damage.

Number 10: Illumiknight ( ATK 2400 - 1900 )

Team United Hope: 8000
Team Galaxy Force: 7500

"Battle! Starve Venemy Dragon attack Illumiknight!" Yuya annouced as he grabbed Action Cards from one of the platforms. He look at the card before smile widely. "It's must be my lucky day today. Action Magic: Bi-Attack! With this, Starve Venemy Dragon Attack Points become doubled!"

Starve Venemy Dragon ( ATK 2500 - 5000 )

"Good play, Yuya. But not good enough." I said as I grabbed the Action Cards from one of the platforms. "Action Magic: Damage Banish! We take no damage this turn!"

Starve Venemy destroying Illumiknight.

"Action Card?" One of the members of the Resistance watching wondered. "What on Earth is that?"

"Oh, I've heard about it." An Academia student started explaining. "Supposedly, when an Action Duel begins, these cards are scattered across the field, with the Duelists being able to acquire them and use them to defend themselves or further their strategy. I think it's a popular method of Dueling back in Standard."

"I see... Certainly, this makes a Duel all the more interesting and thrilling..."

Watching this small exchange from the side, Edo was pleased to see two members from the formerly opposing sides of Academia and Heartland finally interacting without any hint of malice, suspicion or ill will for the first time since the battle three days ago. It seemed the Duel was already starting to show some results.

"Keep it, you guys..." Edo muttered. "We're all counting on you..."

"Now Odd-Eyes Phantom Dragon attack Kaito's Cipher Cerberus! Spiral Strike of Fantasy!" Odd-Eyes Phantom release a blast towards Cipher Cerberus.

"My Monster is not going nowhere Yuya." Kaito said. "Trap card: Cipher Bit! I can target "Galaxy-Eyes" or "Cipher" Xyz Monster on the field, this card will become that Monster's Overlay Unit and then that Monster cannot be destroyed by battle or card effect!" Cipher Cerberus was protected by Cipher shield.

Cipher Cerberus ( OVU 2 - 3 )

"As expected from our strongest Duelists, you were able to protect yourself from getting damage." Yuya praise us. "Now since I can't do anything else for now, I end my turn."

"I won't let you stole the show, even though you are my teammate, Yuya." Sawatari grinned. "Because I, the great neo new Sawatari Shingo-sama, will make audiences gaped in awe with my perfect Entertaiment Dueling! My turn! Draw!"

"Now I activate my Spell: Abyss Script - Devil Calling! By discard one "Abyss Actor" Pendulum Monster to Extra Deck, I can add two "Abyss Actor" Pendulum Monster from my Deck to my hand!" Sawatari discard Abyss Actor - Big Star to add Abyss Actor - Mellow Madonna and Abyss Actor - Funky Comedian to his hand.

"Now with the Scale 0 Abyss Actor - Mellow Madonna and Scale 8 Abyss Actor - Funky Comedian I set the Pendulum Scale!"

Abyss Actor - Mellow Madonna ( ATK 1800/DEF 2500/Fiend/Dark/Pendulum/LV 7/PS 0 )

Abyss Actor - Funky Comedian ( ATK 300/DEF 200/Fiend/Dark/Pendulum/LV 1/PS 8 )

"With this I can Special Summon any Monster between Level 1 and 7 at the same time! Pendulum Summon! Come forth, my Monsters!" Three lights burst from the portal.

"Come, Abyss Actor - Sassy Rookie! Abyss Actor - Leading Lady! And our Special Guest, Abyss Actor - Superstar!"

Abyss Actor - Sassy Rookie ( ATK 1700/DEF 1000/Fiend/Dark/Pendulum/LV 4/PS 2 )

Abyss Actor - Leading Lady ( ATK 1500/DEF 1000/Fiend/Dark/Pendulum/LV 4/PS 2 )

Abyss Actor - Superstar ( ATK 2500/DEF 1800/Fiend/Dark/Pendulum/LV 7/PS 3 )

"I activate Superstar's effect! I can set "Abyss Script" Spell card directly from my Deck! But sent it to Graveyard during End Phase." Sawatari set Abyss Script - Fantasy Magic.

"And I will immediately activate that set card! Spell card: Abyss Script - Fantasy Magic! I can target "Abyss Actor" Monster I Control and this turn, every monster that battles it, but is not destroyed, returns to the hand at the end of the Damage Step! I choose my Superstar!" Sawatari annouced, but Kaito didn't let him.

"Interesting, but I won't let that happen." Kaito sneered. "I activate Cipher Cerberus's second effect! Once per Turn, when Spell or Trap is activate, by detach one Overlay Unit, I can negate that effect and destroy it!" Cipher Cerberus howled, negating Sawatari's Spell Cards.

Cipher Cerberus ( OVU 3 - 2 )

"What?!" Sawatari exclaimed. "But I still have an option! I activate Abyss Actor - Funky Comedian's Pendulum Effect! Once per Turn, I can tribute "Abyss Actor" Monster I Control to increase another "Abyss Actor" Monster's Attack Points equal to that tribute Monster's Attack Points! I tribute my Sassy Rookie to increase Superstar's Attack Points!" Sassy Rookie turn into a particle as Superstar absorb it.

Abyss Actor - Superstar ( ATK 2500 - 4200 )

"It's look like Team Galaxy Force is on trouble rightnow." Former Academia student commented.

"I believe some damage will good on you, Kuroba." Sawatari sneered. "Battle! Leading Lady attack him directly!"

"Nope, I'm on damage diet today." I smirk. "I activate Galaxy Kuriboh on my hand!" A Kuriboh that similiar to Kuriphoton but with galaxy colored eyes and wings appeared on the field when he make a 'Kuri-Kuri' noise.

"So cute!" The kids on audiences exclaimed.

"When I about to get direct attack, I can negate that attack and then look up three cards on my top Deck and if it's a "Galaxy" Monster, I can Special Summon it! And if it a "Galaxy" Spell/Trap card, I can add it to my hand. If not, I must banish it, facedown." I annouced as audience and Team United Hope gasped in surprise.

"Depends on luck, eh?" Sawatari commented. "That was not like you."

"Well, luck is a part of a skill." I replied before I draw my first card (I silently use Barian Chaos Draw :b). "Now for the first draw!"

I look at the card before smirk. "It seems the fortune goddess is on my side today. The card I draw is a "Galaxy" Monster! Galaxy shines in the darkness! Become a ray of hope that lives within my servants! Descend to me, Embodiment of Light - Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon!"

Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon ( ATK 3000/DEF 2500/Dragon/Light/LV 8 )

"He draw his ace of all cards he has?!" Audience exclaimed in unison.

"Now the second draw!" I look at the card I drew. "Now I got "Galaxy" Spell card, Galaxy Expedition!"

Everyone's jaw dropped in disbelief.

"Now the last draw!" I look at the card I drew before smirk again. "Now I draw another "Galaxy" Monster, Galaxy Tyranno! But I will keep it on my hand!"

"I-impossible..."

"I must admit, your luckiness is beyond amazing Kuroba." Sawatari said. "But let's continued, Superstar attack Cipher Cerberus! Grand Performance!" Superstar charged at Cipher Cerberus, dealing some damage to us.

Team United Hope: 8000
Team Galaxy Force: 5700

"And I activate Leading Lady's effect! Once per Turn, when battle damage inflicted, I can target one Monster your Control and that Monster lose it's Attack Points equals to that battle damage! Since you take 1800 damage, that means Cipher Cerberus loses 1800 Attack Points!" Cipher Cerberus was kneeled in weak.

Cipher Cerberus ( ATK 2400 - 600 )

"And now Leading Lady attack Cipher Cerberus! Leading Strike!"

"That's not gonna happen twice." I said as I took an Action Card. "Action Magic: Draining Shield! I negate your Monster's attack and then we got a Lifepoints equals to that Monster's Attack Points!" Kaito and I was surrounded by green aura.

Team United Hope: 8000
Team Galaxy Force: 7200

"Thanks, Mizael." Kaito thanked with a smile.

"What teammates are for?" I smiled back.

"Well that was expected. It would be boring if you two dropped out so soon. I set a card facedown and end my turn." Sawatari concluded. "Now, it's your time to shine, big guy. Make it exciting for audience who watching us."

"I don't know about exciting, but the man, Gongenzaka will always fight in the fullest. Especially when facing such an formidable opponents. My turn! Draw!" Gongenzaka draw his cards.

"With the scale 1 Superheavy Samurai General Jade and the scale 8 Superheavy Samurai General Sasaki I set the Pendulum scale!" The two Monsters was surrounded by pillar of lights.

Superheavy Samurai General Jade ( ATK 1800/DEF 2800/Machine/Earth/Pendulum/LV 8/PS 1 )

Superheavy Samurai General Sasaki ( ATK 300/DEF 900/Machine/Earth/Pendulum/LV 2/PS 8 )

"Now I can Summon any Monsters between Level 2 and 7 at the same time! Pendulum Summon! Come to my side, my monsters!" Three lights burst forth from the portal.

"Superheavy Samurai Big Waraji! Superheavy Samurai Wagon! And the Tuner Monster, Superheavy Samurai Trumpeter! All in Defense Position!"

Superheavy Samurai Big Waraji ( ATK 800/DEF 1800/Machine/Earth/LV 5 )

Superheavy Samurai Wagon ( ATK 1200/DEF 1800/Machine/Earth/LV 4 )

Superheavy Samurai Trumpeter ( ATK 300/DEF 600/Machine/Earth/Tuner/LV 2 )

"Now I activate Wagon's effect! I can change Wagon's battle position from defense to attack, and then I can add "Superheavy Samurai Soul" Monster from my Deck to my hand!" Gongenzaka add Superheavy Samurai Soulshield Wall to his hand.

"Now I tune my Level 2 Superheavy Trumpeter with Level 4 Superheavy Samurai Wagon! Rise your war cry, Divine ogre! Show yourself. On this battlefield of raging ice and storm! Synchro Summon! Now depart for the front! Level 6! Superheavy Samurai Ogre Shutendo-G!"

Superheavy Samurai Ogre Shutendo-G ( ATK 500/DEF 2500/Machine/Earth/Synchro/LV 6 )

"When Shutendo-G is Synchro Summoned, I can destroy all Spell/Trap card you Control!" Shutendo-G smash the ground as the shockwave destroy our Spells and Traps.

"And then I activate Superheavy Samurai General Sasaki's Pendulum Effect! Once per Turn, I can Special Summon "Superheavy Samurai" Monster from my Graveyard! Come back, Trumpeter!"

Superheavy Samurai Trumpeter ( ATK 300/DEF 600/Machine/Earth/Tuner/LV 2 )

"And then I tune my Level 2 Trumpeter with Level 5 Big Waraji! As fast as the wind! As quiet as the forest! Silent ninja, hit the finishing blow! Synchro Summon! Come! Level 7! Superheavy Samurai Ninja Shinobi-AC!"

Superheavy Samurai Ninja Shinobi-AC ( ATK 1200/DEF 2800/Machine/Earth/Synchro/LV 7 )

"He Synchro Summoned twice in a single turn, huh?" Byron commented. "Looks like he really go all out like he said."

"And last I activate Superheavy Samurai Soulshield Wall's effect on my hand! I can equip it to my "Superheavy Samurai" Monster I Control! I equip it to my Shutendo-G! With this, Shutendo-G gains 1200 Defense Points!" Shutendo-G carrying big green shield on it's left arm.

Superheavy Samurai Ogre Shutendo-G ( DEF 2500 - 3700 )

"Now battle! Superheavy Samurai Ogre Shutendo-G attack Cipher Cerberus! And thanks to it's effect, Shutendo-G can attack while being in Defense Mode and use it's Defense Points for damage calculation!"

"Seriously?!" The childrens shouted in excitement. "That's so cool!"

Shutendo-G smash the ground as the shockwave were charged straight towards Cipher Cerberus. Although Cipher Cerberus still on the field, Kaito was skidding backwards.

Team United Hope: 8000
Team Galaxy Force: 4100

"Action Magic: Damage Draw! When I got 2000 or more damage, I can draw two cards!" Kaito drew two cards.

"Not bad. But my Battle Phase isn't over yet." Gongenzaka stated. "Superheavy Samurai Ninja Shinobi-AC can attack directly but I must halved it's Defense Points."

Superheavy Samurai Ninja Shinobi-AC ( DEF 2800 - 1400 )

"Now Ninja Shinobi-AC attack Mizael directly! Stealth Attack!"

"You're going too far." Kaito said. "I activate Cipher Gardna's effect on my hand!" A turtle with rainbow shell blocked Ninja Shinobi-AC's attack. "When I or my teammates were going to get battle damage, I can discard this card and we both take no damage from that attack!"

"Thanks Kaito." I said with a smile.

"You are my teammate. There's no way I let you down." Kaito smiled back.

"You two make a good team." Gongenzaka praised. "But we, Team United Hope, can face whatever you throw at us head on. I end my turn."

"Well then, I will not letting you all stole the show. I will do my best! My turn! Draw!" Hokuto drew his cards.

"With the Scale 1 Satellarknight Zefrathuban and Scale 7 Satellarknight Zefraxciton I set the Pendulum Scale!" The two Monsters was surrounded by pillar of lights.

Satellarknight Zefrathuban ( ATK 0/DEF 2100/Warrior/Light/Pendulum/LV 4/PS 1 )

Satellarknight Zefraxciton ( ATK 1900/DEF 0/Fiend/Light/Pendulum/LV 4/PS 7 )

"With this I can Special Summon any "Tellarknight" or "Zefra" Monsters between Level 2 and 6 at the same time! Pendulum Summon! Come forth, my Monsters!" Three lights burst forth from the portal.

"Constellarknight Algiedi, Satellarknight Deneb, and Constellarknight Kaus!"

Constellarknight Algiedi ( ATK 1600/DEF 1400/Spellcaster/Light/LV 4 )

Constellarknight Kaus ( ATK 1800/DEF 700/Warrior/Light/LV 4 )

Satellarknight Deneb ( ATK 1500/DEF 1000/Warrior/Light/LV 4 )

"I activate Deneb's effect! When Deneb is Summoned, I can add a "Tellarknight" from my Deck to my hand! I add my Satellarknight Unukalhai!" He add that card to his hand.

"And now I Summon Satellarknight Unukalhai!"

Satellarknight Unukalhai ( ATK 1800/DEF 1000/Warrior/Light/LV 4 )

"When Unukalhai is Summoned, I can send a "Tellarknight" Monster from my hand to Graveyard!" Hokuto send Satellarknight Altair to Graveyard.

"And then I activate Monster Reborn! I can Special Summon Monster from either Graveyard! Revive, Satellarknight Altair!"

Satellarknight Altair ( ATK 1700/DEF 1300/Warrior/Light/LV 4 )

"Awesome!" The kids on audience exclaimed. "He Summoned five Monsters in one turn!"

"He's quite skilled." Byron noted. "And all his Monsters is Level 4..."

"Now I activate Constellarknight Kaus's effect! Twice per Turn, I can increase or decrease my "Tellarknight" Monsters Level by 1 until the end of this turn! I choose Kaus itself and Algiedi!"

Constellarknight Algiedi ( LV 4 - 5 )

Constellarknight Kaus ( LV 4 - 5 )

"Now everyone, I will show you the magnificent of my Tellarknight Monster! I Overlay my Level 5 Constellarknight Algiedi and Constellarknight Kaus! Light of the stars, descend and shake this very earth! Xyz Summon! Rank 5! Constellarknight Pleiades!"

Constellarknight Pleiades ( ATK 2500/DEF 1500/Warrior/Light/Xyz/Rank 5/OVU 2 )

"So cool!" The audience cheered.

"Now, now, let's calm down because it's not over yet! I Overlay my Level 4 Satellarknight Deneb, Unukalhai and Altair! The mighty knight of the star! Descend and eradicate the darkness! Xyz Summon! Rank 4! Stellarknight Delteros!"

Stellarknight Delteros ( ATK 2500/DEF 2100/Warrior/Light/Xyz/Rank 4/OVU 3 )

"And last I activate both Delteros and Pleiades's effect! With Delteros, by detach one Overlay Unit, I can destroy one card, and I choose Mizael Galaxy-Eyes! And with Pleiades effect, by detach one Overlay Unit, I can return one card to hand, and I choose Kaito Cipher Cerberus!"

Photon was slashed by Delteros as he destroy and Cipher Cerberus was return to Extra Deck.

Constellarknight Pleiades ( OVU 2 - 1 )

Stellarknight Delteros ( OVU 3 - 2 )

"Now both Kaito and Mizael are wide open." Edo noted. "They will lose unless they do something."

"I'm sure they still had a trick upon their sleeves." Byron added.

"Go, Hokuto!" Yaiba cheered. "Show them LDS power to them!"

"Now you both are wide open." Hokuto smirk. "Battle! Stellarknight Delteros attack Mizael directly!" Delteros was charged at me while I jumped to another platform to take the Action Card.

"It's look like luck is truly side with me today." I smirk. "Action Magic: Great Escape! Now your Battle Phase end!"

"Well that was expected from our strongest Duelists." Hokuto praised. "Then since I can't do anything else, I set a card facedown and end my turn."

"That was clearly intense. I thought that Team United Hope had the game at first, but Team Galaxy Force managed to escape from this pinch."

"It sure was a breathtaking Offense from Team United Hope and Defense from Team Galaxy Force. With these two team's skills, it was hard to predict who'll win."

"I agree. And I have a feeling both teams were just warming up in the previous turn. Things should really heat up from this point."

Edo and Byron watched the hushed discussions between the audience members with satisfied smiles on their faces. It seemed that Heartland's citizens were slowly starting to become invested in the Duel. In addition, some of them were actually discussing amicably with the Academia students about the unfolding Duel. Perhaps Yuya's idea might end up working in the end.

"Then it's back to Team Galaxy Forces turn! My turn! Draw!" I said as I draw my cards.

"I activate Card of Demise! I draw until I got five cards on my hand but in my 5th Standby Phase, I must send all my cards on my hand to Graveyard." I said as I draw until I got five cards on my hand.

"Now since I don't have any cards on my field, I can activate this trap card from my hand! Infinite Impermanence!"

"What?! Activate trap from hand?!" An Academia Student gasped in shock.

"He has such a unique cards on his arsenal!" A Resistance member added.

"I can target one Monster my opponent Control and negate it's effect until the end of this turn! And I choose Hokuto's Pleiades!" Pleiades kneeled in weak.

"Now this is where the real fun start!" I exclaimed. "I activate the Equip Spell: Galaxy Zero! I can target a "Photon" or "Galaxy" Monster from my Graveyard and Special Summon it in Attack Position, Equip this card to that Monster, and that Monster cannot Attack or Activate it's effect! Descend! Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon!"

Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon ( ATK 3000/DEF 2500/Dragon/Light/LV 8 )

"Then I activate Galaxy Expedition! If I Control a "Photon" or "Galaxy" Monster, I can Special Summon Level 5 or higher "Photon" or "Galaxy" Monster from my Deck! Manifest yourself, Galaxy-Eyes Afterglow Dragon!"

Galaxy-Eyes Afterglow Dragon ( ATK 3000/DEF 2500/Dragon/Light/LV 8 )

"Now everyone, I will show you the other form of my Galaxy-Eyes! I Overlay my Level 8 Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon and Galaxy-Eyes Afterglow Dragon! With these two Monsters, I build the Overlay Network! Xyz Summon! Appear, Number 107! Roar throughout the entire universe. Revive, from the source of all galaxies, that flows from far back in time! Manifest yourself, and lead me to victory! Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon!"

Number 107: Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon ( ATK 3000/DEF 2500/Dragon/Light/Xyz/Rank 8/OVU 2 )

"I still can't believe he has so many Galaxy-Eyes Monster on his Deck." Byron said. "No wonder he called himself 'The Galaxy Master'."

"Kuroba Mizael is awfully similiar to Tenjo Kaito." Grace said to her sister. "I wonder what if we faced him instead of Kaito back then."

"Sadly, we will got crushed by him." Gloria said, slightly shivering. "Remember when he facing 200 Obelisk Force members alone without even flinch? He turned into a yellow skinned alien and destroying them without hesitation."

"Yes I remember." Grace said, remebering the event three days ago. "That's quite terrifying but amusing too. Now I know why Professor wants him dead so badly."

"Now it's time to battle! But first, I activate Tachyon's effect! Once per turn during Battle Phase, by detaching one Overlay Unit, it can negates the effects of all Monsters on the field except for Tachyon Dragon and their Attack and Defense points return to Normal! Tachyon Transmigration!" I said as Tachyon changed to his sealed form and unleashed a rainbow light as all Team United Hope's Monsters becomes Grey.

Number 107: Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon ( OVU 2 - 1 )

Superheavy Samurai Ogre Shutendo-G ( DEF 3700 - 2500 )

Abyss Actor - Superstar ( ATK 4200 - 2500 )

"That Monster have such powerful ability..." An Academia Student commented in surprise. "No wonder Academia elites had so much trouble with these fellow. All the Lancers appear to be a First-Rate Duelists."

"Then, during this turn, for each card that it's effect are negated in battle phase, Tachyon Dragon will 1000 ATK! Reflect through space and time to be reborn! Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon!" Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon back to his true form.

Number 107: Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon ( ATK 3000 - 11000 )

"11000 ATK?!" Audience yelled out in shock.

"It's just like you Mizael." Yuya said. "Overwhelmed your opponents with Attack Points."

"Indeed." Gongenzaka agreed. "But we, Team United Hope, will endure your 11000 Attack Points Tachyon Dragon!"

"Bring it Kuroba!" Sawatari challenge. "We will counter your Dragon's attack!"

"Yeah! We will survive it!" Hokuto added.

"Very well. Then how about I double the fun?" I smirk. "Since I used Galaxy-Eyes Afterglow Dragon to activate my Xyz Monster's effect, it's effect activate! I can Special Summon "Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon" from my hand or Deck! Descend! Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon!"

Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon ( ATK 3000/DEF 2500/Dragon/Light/LV 8 )

"Also, my "Number" Monsters Attack Points become double!" Tachyon was surrounded by blue aura.

Number 107: Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon ( ATK 11000 - 22000 )

"22000 ATK?!" Audience yelled in further shock.

"And he's more sadistic than Kaito though." Grace sweatdropped while she look how high Tachyon's Attack Points is.

"Now Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon attack Starve Venemy Dragon! Tachyon Spiral of Destruction!" Tachyon unleashed spiral purple blast towards Starve Venemy Dragon.

"Don't worry my rival, I got your back!" Sawatari sneered as he took the Action Cards. "Action Magic: Evasion! With this I negate your Attack!"

Starve Venemy dodge Tachyon Spiral of Destruction.

"Good move. But Tachyon Dragon can attack two times thanks to it's effect. And now I will target you Sawatari! Tachyon Dragon attack Abyss Actor - Superstar! Tachyon Spiral of Destruction!" Now Tachyon unleashed his blast towards Superstar.

"That's not gonna happen. I activate my Trap, Abyss Actors Phantom Wall! When "Abyss Actor" Monster I Control is targeted for attack, that Monster cannot be destroyed by battle or card effect, also the Battle Damage I took on this battle reduce to 0!"

An invisible wall is protecting Superstar from Tachyon's attack.

"Well in this case, Photon Dragon attack Constellarknight Pleiades! Photon Stream of Destruction!" Photon Dragon unleashed his blue blast towards Pleiades, destroying it.

Team United Hope: 7500
Team Galaxy Force: 4100

"Then in Main Phase 2, I activate the Action Magic: Emergency Supplies! When our opponent lifepoints is higher than us, we can draw two cards!" I said as Kaito and I draw two cards.

"And then I set two cards facedown and end my turn." I concluded.

Number 107: Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon ( ATK 22000 - 3000 )

"Then it's back to my turn! Draw!" Kaito drew his card. "I activate a Spell Cipher Reborn! I can Special Summon up to two "Cipher" Monsters from Graveyard but it's effect are negated! Revive, Cipher Twin Raptor and Cipher Wing!"

Cipher Wing ( ATK 1400/DEF 1200/Machine/Light/LV 4 )

Cipher Twin Raptor ( ATK 1600/DEF 800/Machine/Light/LV 4 )

"Can I used your Photon Dragon, Mizael?" Kaito asked. I, who heard this, slightly surprise but nodded in agreement.

"Master Kaito... I'm always happy to obey your Command again..." Photon muttered in happiness.

"You're not gonna betray our Master right... Photon?" Tachyon asked suspiciously.

"Of course no. I'm just happy that Master Kaito will used me again." Photon said.

"Good to know."

"Thank you. Now I activate my Spell, Galaxy Queens' Light! I can target a Level 7 or higher Monsters; and all other face-up Monsters Levels I currently Control become that targeted Monster's Level until the end of this turn! And I choose Mizael's Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon!"

Cipher Wing ( LV 4 - 8 )

Cipher Twin Raptor ( LV 4 - 8 )

"I Overlay my Level 8 Cipher Wing and Cipher Twin Raptor! Galaxy shines in the darkness! Embody the demon of revenge and become my very servant! Xyz Summon! Descend, Rank 8! Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon!"

Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon ( ATK 3000/DEF 2500/Dragon/Light/Xyz/Rank 8/OVU 2 )

I look at the field in amazement and happiness. Photon, Tachyon and Cipher stood beside each other and roared loudly. The trio stood proudly, as the sunlight reflecting from their body, really giving off a sacred impression.

"How beautiful..."

"So cool!" The kids in audience said in happiness. "Three cool dragons in one Duel!"

"Now you will witness the strength of our Galaxy-Eyes! I activate Cipher Dragon's effect! Once per Turn, By detaching one Overlay Unit from it, I can target one Monster you control and take control of it until the End Phase! Furthermore, the Monster's effects are negated, its name becomes "Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon" and its attack becomes the same as my Galaxy-Eyes'! I will take control of Shutendo-G! Cipher Projection!"

Streams of light were released from Cipher Dragon's wings, enveloping Shutendo-G. Immediately afterwards, Shutendo-G disappeared and reappeared in Kaito's field, turning into a glowing copy of Cipher Dragon.

Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon ( OVU 2 - 1 )

Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon ( ATK 3000/DEF 2500/Dragon/Light/Xyz/Rank 8/OVU 0 )

"But I'm not done yet! Because now I Overlay my Rank 8 'Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon'! Galaxy shines in the darkness! Transform yourself into a vengeful blade of unmatched radiance and tear through our assembled enemy! Rank-Up Xyz Change! Descend, Rank 9! Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Blade Dragon!"

Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Blade Dragon ( ATK 3200/DEF 2800/Dragon/Light/Xyz/Rank 9/OVU 1 )

"Using opponent Monster to Xyz Summon your own Monster?" Gongenzaka narrowed his eyes. "The man, Gongenzaka, find that's dirty but creative."

"Don't worry, you will got your Monsters back." Kaito told him. "Now I activate Cipher Blade Dragon's effect! Once per Turn, by detach one Overlay Unit, I can destroy one card you Control. And I choose Yuya's Starve Venemy Dragon! Cipher Scraper!"

Cipher Blade Dragon unleashed two cresent moon-shape waves energy from the blades on his forearms, destroying Starve Venemy.

Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Blade Dragon ( OVU 1 - 0 )

"And now let's battle! Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon attack your Shinobi-AC! And then I activate my Quick-Play Magic: Cipher Lightsword! If my "Cipher" Xyz Monster battles, it gains 1500 ATK and also it can deal a piercing damage when he battle a defense position Monster!" Cipher Dragon surrounded by rainbow aura.

Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon ( ATK 3000 - 4500 )

"Go, Cipher Dragon! Cipher Stream of Eradication!" Cipher Dragon unleashed his blast towards Shinobi-AC.

"I activate Action Magic: Damage Banish! With this, all battle damage we got this turn reduce into 0!" Hokuto countered.

"Not today! Action Magic: No Action! I negate your Action Cards!" I countered back as Cipher Dragon attack finally hit Shinobi-AC, destroying it.

Team United Hope: 5800
Team Galaxy Force: 4100

"Cipher Blade Dragon attack Abyss Actor - Leading Lady! Cipher Stream of Ruin!" Cipher Blade Dragon unleashed a cresent moon slash from his blade, slicing Leading Lady into two.

Team United Hope: 4100
Team Galaxy Force: 4100

"And then I set a card facedown and end my turn. Also, the effect of Cipher Lightsword is ended." Kaito concluded. "Now it's your move, Team United Hope. Show us what you got in store for everybody next."

Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon ( ATK 4500 - 3000 )

"It will be our pleasure!" Yuya said with a big grin on his face. "My turn! Draw! I activate Card of Sancity! Now all of us draw until we got six cards in our hands!"

All of us draw until we got six cards in our hands.

"That card is good but risky." Edo said. "Because Kaito and Mizael also got six cards."

"Now with my Current Scale I can Pendulum Summon again! Come forth, my Monsters!" Four lights burst forth from the portal.

"From my hand: Oafdragon Magician, Performapal Celestial Magician and Wisdom-Eye Magician!"

Oafdragon Magician ( ATK 2100/DEF 1400/Spellcaster/Wind/Pendulum/LV 6/PS 2 )

Performapal Celestial Magician ( ATK 1500/DEF 1000/Spellcaster/Dark/Pendulum/LV 4/PS 8 )

Wisdom-Eye Magician ( ATK 1500/DEF 1500/Spellcaster/Light/Pendulum/LV 4/PS 5 )

"From my Extra Deck, Starve Venemy Dragon!"

Starve Venemy Dragon ( ATK 2500/DEF 2000/Dragon/Dark/Fusion/Pendulum/LV 7/PS 1 )

"That Fusion Monster is also a Pendulum Monster?!" An Academia student gasped in surprise. "I've never heard of anything like this in Academia..."

"Yes, it's quite an unexpected and magnificent sight." An Resistant member nodded in agreement. "This Duel is so filled with surprising twists and turns that my heart won't stop beating in excitement and anticipation of what will come next."

"I think I understand how you feel." Another Academia student responded. "I never thought the day would come where I would feel such elation when watching a Duel."

"I activate Starve Venemy Dragon's effect! And now I target your Photon Dragon, Mizael." Starve Venemy stole Photon's effect as Photon kneeled in weak and we take 500 damage.

Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon ( ATK 3000 - 2500 )

Team United Hope: 4100
Team Galaxy Force: 3600

"It seems you really wanted to shutdown my Photon Dragon, Yuya." I said. "Or you want to use Photon Dragon's effect to remove Tachyon's or Cipher's Overlay Unit?"

"Geez, you reading me like I'm an open book." Yuya pouted, before smile widely. "As expected from my teacher. But unfortunately, my show is not over yet. I Overlay my Level 4 Celestial Magician and Wisdom-Eye Magician! Carrying hope on it's white wings! Envelope this world with love and hope! Xyz Summon! Messenger of hope - Hope Magician!"

Hope Magician ( ATK 2500/DEF 2000/Spellcaster/Light/Xyz/Pendulum/Rank 4/PS 8/OVU 2 )

My heterochromatic eyes is shined as Photon and Tachyon appeared beside me.

"It's weird." Photon said. "Number 39's energy is getting bigger than before."

"I feel it too." Tachyon added. "It's so much bigger than when he Summon it at Synchro Dimension."

"I'm worried at him. Yuya doesn't have any protection if he got Number 39." I said in concerned.

"You're wrong, Master Mizael." Photon said. "He had his Pendant and Stardust Dragon. I think it was enough to protect him from Number Influence."

"I hope so."

"Then I Summon the Tuner Monster, Tuning Magician!"

Tuning Magician ( ATK 0/DEF 0/Spellcaster/Dark/Tuner/LV 1 )

"When Tuning Magician is Summoned, you got 400 Lifepoints while us got 400 damage." Tuning Magician create a shockwave that pleasant to Kaito and I but dangerous to Yuya.

Team United Hope: 3700
Team Galaxy Force: 4000

"Why he damaging his own team?" Academia student asked in confusion. "Now Team Galaxy Force has slight advantage."

"I think we will know the answer soon. And beside, it's a Tuner Monster after all." Resistance member pointed out.

"Now small price is well reserve. Because now I tune my Level 1 Tuning Magician with Level 6 Oafdragon Magician! Shining wings! Deliver those divine speed and illuminate heaven and earth! Synchro Summon! Come forth, Clear Wing Fast Dragon!"

Clear Wing Fast Dragon ( ATK 2500/DEF 2000/Dragon/Wind/Synchro/Pendulum/LV 7/PS 4 )

"Now I activate Hope Magician's effect! By detach one Overlay Unit, I can Special Summon Level 7 or lower Pendulum Monster from my hand, but it's effect are negate! Come, Dragoncaller Magician!"

Dragoncaller Magician ( ATK 2400/DEF 1000/Spellcaster/Dark/Pendulum/LV 7/PS 2 )

"And now I Overlay my Level 7 Odd-Eyes Phantom Dragon with Dragoncaller Magician! A pale of darkness is slashed apart by fangs of rebellion that have gained new power! Xyz Summon! Come forth, Dark Anthelion Dragon!"

Dark Anthelion Dragon ( ATK 3000/DEF 2500/Dragon/Dark/Xyz/Pendulum/Rank 7/PS 10/OVU 2 )

"Synchro and Two Xyz Summons in one turn..." Audience gaped in awe.

"I activate Dark Anthelion Dragon's effect! By detach One Overlay Unit, I can halved Kaito's Cipher Blade Dragon Attack Points and add the amount lost to Dark Anthelion! Absorb Eclipse!"

Dark Anthelion's wings opened, unleashing streams of purple lightning that bounds Cipher Blade Dragon.

Dark Anthelion Dragon ( OVU 2 - 1 )

Dark Anthelion Dragon ( ATK 3000 - 4600 )

Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Blade Dragon ( ATK 3200 - 1600 )

"And then I activate Clear Wing Fast Dragon's effect! Once per Turn, I can target a Monster my opponent Control and make it's Attack Points into 0 also negate it's effect! And I choose Mizael's Tachyon Dragon! Draining Wind!" A powerful wind was charged at Tachyon.

Number 107: Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon ( ATK 3000 - 0 )

"And then I activate Continuous Spell Heavenly Blessing! With this, all Dragon-Type Monster I Control gains 1000 Attack Points!" All Yuya's Dragon-Type Monsters surrounded by golden aura.

Starve Venemy Dragon ( ATK 2500 - 3500 )

Clear Wing Fast Dragon ( ATK 2500 - 3500 )

Dark Anthelion Dragon ( ATK 4600 - 5600 )

"Now battle! Dark Anthelion Dragon attack Tachyon Dragon and finish this! Eclipse Burst! And thanks to Dragoncaller Magician's addition effect, Dark Anthelion Dragon gains Attack Points equal to double it's Original Attack Points!" Dark Anthelion release his attack towards Tachyon Dragon.

Dark Anthelion Dragon ( ATK 5600 - 8600 )

"Kaito and Mizael is on huge disavantages." Edo said.

"Galaxy Tyranno's effect activate from my hand!" I said. "When "Galaxy" Monsters I Control is targeted for attack, I can Special Summon this Monsters from my hand."

Galaxy Tyranno ( ATK 2000/DEF 0/Dinosaur/Light/LV 8 )

"And then, I can Xyz Summon one "Galaxy" Xyz Monster using "Galaxy" Monster I Control thanks to Galaxy Tyranno's effect. I Overlay my Level 8 Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon and Galaxy Tyranno! With these two Monsters, I build the Overlay Network! Xyz Summon!" I said as Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon and Galaxy Tyranno turn into yellow light and entered the Galaxy portal.

"Xyz Summon during Battle Phase?!" Resistance members said in surprise.

"Appear, Number 38! Twin hopes sleep in my memory, Pierce the rivers of darkness separating those hopes and make them one! Descend to us, Hope Harbinger Dragon Titanic Galaxy!"

Number 38: Hope Harbinger Dragon Titanic Galaxy ( ATK 3000/DEF 2500/Dragon/Light/Xyz/Rank 8/OVU 2 )

"Good thinking Mizael. But Dark Anthelion still can attack your Tachyon Dragon! Eclipse Burst!"

"You're not gonna attack Tachyon Yuya." I told him. "I activate Hope Harbinger's effect! When my opponent's Monster battles, by detach One Overlay Unit, I can change the attack target to Hope Harbinger!" Hope Harbinger stood infront of Tachyon Dragon.

Number 38: Hope Harbinger Dragon Titanic Galaxy ( OVU 2 - 1 )

"Okay then, Dark Anthelion Dragon attack Hope Harbinger! Eclipse Burst!" Now Dark Anthelion Dragon's attack charge towards Hope Harbinger.

"I got your back Mizael." Kaito said with a smirk. "Cipher Gardna's effect activate on my Graveyard!" Cipher Gardna blocked the attack. "When I or my teammates were going to get attacked, I can banish this card and immediately end your Battle Phase!"

"Even with fullforce you two still can dodge that..." Yuya muttered. "Well then, I end my turn, also Dark Anthelion's Attack Points is return to Normal."

Dark Anthelion Dragon ( ATK 8600 - 4000 )

Number 107: Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon ( ATK 0 - 3000 )

"Finally back to my turn! Draw!" Sawatari exclaimed as he draw. "I will show you my new power! But first, I will Pendulum Summon once again! Come forth, my monsters!" Now five lights burst out from the portal.

"From Extra Deck: Abyss Actor - Sassy Rookie! Abyss Actor - Leading Lady! And our Special Guest, Abyss Actor - Superstar!"

Abyss Actor - Sassy Rookie ( ATK 1700/DEF 1000/Fiend/Dark/Pendulum/LV 4/PS 2 )

Abyss Actor - Leading Lady ( ATK 1500/DEF 1000/Fiend/Dark/Pendulum/LV 4/PS 2 )

Abyss Actor - Superstar ( ATK 2500/DEF 1800/Fiend/Dark/Pendulum/LV 7/PS 3 )

"From my hand is Abyss Actor - Trendy Understudy! And the Tuner Monster, Abyss Actor - Mad Conductor!"

Abyss Actor - Trendy Understudy ( ATK 700/DEF 700/Fiend/Dark/Pendulum/LV 2/PS 8 )

Abyss Actor - Mad Conductor ( ATK 1000/DEF 1200/Fiend/Dark/Pendulum/Tuner/LV 3 )

"I activate Superstar's effect again! In this case I choose Abyss Script - Rise of the Abyss King! And I immediately activate it-"

"Wrong move. I activate Hope Harbinger's effect! Once per Turn, when a Spell Card is activate, I can negate that activation and turn it into Hope's Overlay Unit! Scale Storm of Annihilation!"

"I won't let you!" Yuya interupped. "Clear Wing Fast Dragon's effect activate! Now I negate your Hope Harbinger Mizael! Draining Wind!"

"Nope! I activate Counter Trap from my hand, Tachyon Transmigration!" I interupped back.

"Now he can activate Counter Trap from his hand?!" Former Academia member yelled in shock.

"How the heck is that even possible?!" Resistance member added.

"When I Control "Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon" Monster, I can activate this card from my hand! When you activate Monster, Spell or Trap effects, I can negate that activation and shuffle that card back to the Deck!" Tachyon Dragon turned into his sealed form, negating Fast Dragon's effect as Fast Dragon back to Extra Deck.

Number 38: Hope Harbinger Dragon Titanic Galaxy ( OVU 1 - 2 )

"Not only that, that Monster can use it's effect without using it's Overlay Unit?! And it can recover it's Overlay Unit?!" Resistance member gasped in shock.

"I remember that Monster." Former Academia member said. "During the annihilation of Obelisk Force, he Summon that Monster to beat the Obelisk Force."

"You have some interesting cards in your arsenal Kuroba." Sawatari said. "But I'm not done yet. Now behold my new power! I tune my Level 3 Mad Conductor with Level 4 Leading Lady! Unbelievable yet impossible performance! Let your mighty performance echo on this stage! Synchro Summon! Come, Level 7! Abyss Actor - Stunner Magician!"

Abyss Actor - Stunner Magician ( ATK 2700/DEF 1500/Fiend/Dark/Synchro/LV 7 )

Sawatari let out a big grin. "What do you think of this everyone? My strength has certainly increased compared to the past me, right?"

"Indeed it has." Yuya admitted. "Not only were you able to summon several Pendulum Monsters, you have also mastered Synchro Summoning from the looks of it. It appears your skill has increased quite over the course of this war."

"That's only to be expected from the great Neo New Sawatari Shingo-sama." Sawatari puffed his chest out, proud as a peacock. "No, that name is no longer enough to describe my greatness. From now on, you shall address me as Sawatari Shingo Deus, the god of Dueling!"

Cue stunned silence as everyone struggled to process Sawatari's grandiose announcement. Don't blame them though, that is such a ridiculous name.

"...I admitted that your skills are increase Sawatari." I told him. "But please stop making such a ridiculous name like that. Seriously, this is getting annoying you know."

"Ah, just let me have my fun for a bit, Kuroba." Sawatari said with a grin. "Seriously, you're such a party pooper. Anyway, I activate a Continuous Spell, Abyss Script - Darkhold of Entertaiment! With this, when my "Abyss Actor" Monster battles opponent monsters, that Monsters effect is negated and my Monster gains ATK equal to halved original ATK that Monsters!" Sawatari's Monsters surrounded by dark red aura.

"And then I activate Abyss Actor - Trendy Understudy's effect! If I have two "Abyss Actor" Pendulum Monsters in my Pendulum Zone, I can tribute this card to Special Summon a Level 8 or lower "Abyss Actor" from my hand or face-up in my Extra Deck! Come out, Abyss Actor - Evil Heel!"

Abyss Actor - Evil Heel ( ATK 3000/DEF 2000/Fiend/Dark/Pendulum/LV 8/PS 1 )

"When Evil Heel is Summoned, I can target a Monster you Control and then that Monster lose 1000 ATK for each "Abyss Actor" Monster I currently Control! And since I have 4 "Abyss Actor" Monster, Kaito's Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon lose 4000 ATK!" Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon kneeled in weak as he surrounded by purple aura.

Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon ( ATK 3000 - 0 )

"It's time to battle! Abyss Actor - Evil Heel attack Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon! And thanks to Darkhold of Entertaiment's effect, Evil Heel gains ATK equal to half of Cipher's Original ATK!"

Abyss Actor - Evil Heel ( ATK 3000 - 4500 )

"I activate my trap-" Kaito began to said but Sawatari cut him off.

"That's not gonna happen! I activate Abyss Actor - Stunner Magician's effect! If spell/trap card is activate, I can tribute a "Abyss Actor" Monster to negate that activation and destroy it! Stunning Performance!" Kaito's trap got negate and destroyed.

"Kaito and Mizael is on the pinch again." Edo remarked. "Those four is indeed a strong Duelists. They managed to pinch both of them in some serious situation."

"Indeed." Byron nodded. "But Kaito and Mizael is amazing too. They managed to survive from those four continuous attacks."

"Then I activate Hope Harbinger's effect!" I interupped. "When my opponent's Monster battles, by detach One Overlay Unit, I can change the attack target to Hope Harbinger!" Hope Harbinger stood infront of Cipher Dragon

Number 38: Hope Harbinger Dragon Titanic Galaxy ( OVU 2 - 1 )

"Very well. Evil Heel attack Hope Harbinger!" Evil Heel charge at Hope Harbinger, destroying it since Hope's effect got negate.

Team United Hope: 3700
Team Galaxy Force: 2500

"Then Superstar attack Cipher Dragon! Grand Performance!" Superstar charge at Cipher Dragon.

Abyss Actor - Superstar ( ATK 2500 - 4000 )

Kaito jumped to one of the platform to grab an Action Cards. "Action Magic - Life Sanctuary! All damage we got this turn is turned to Lifepoints instead!" Superstar managed to destroy Cipher Dragon but instead taking damage, we surrounded by green aura.

Team United Hope: 3700
Team Galaxy Force: 6500

"Not bad for my second performance." Sawatari said. "Then I set one card facedown and end my turn."

"My turn! Draw!" Gongenzaka said as he draw. "With my current scale I shall Pendulum Summon again! Come forth, my Monsters!" Four lights burst forth from the portal.

"Superheavy Samurai Flutist, Superheavy Samurai Gigagloves, Superheavy Samurai Scales and Tuner Monster, Superheavy Samurai Battleball!"

Superheavy Samurai Flutist ( ATK 500/DEF 1000/Machine/Earth/LV 3 )

Superheavy Samurai Gigagloves ( ATK 100/DEF 1000/Machine/Earth/LV 3 )

Superheavy Samurai Scales ( ATK 800/DEF 1800/Machine/Earth/LV 4 )

Superheavy Samurai Battleball ( ATK 100/DEF 800/Machine/Earth/LV 2 )

"When Superheavy Samurai Scales is Summoned, I can Special Summon a "Superheavy Samurai" Monster from my Graveyard! Revive, Superheavy Samurai Trumpeter!"

Superheavy Samurai Trumpeter ( ATK 300/DEF 600/Machine/Earth/Tuner/LV 2 )

"I Tune my Level 2 Trumpeter, Level 3 Gigagloves and Level 4 Scales! Unyielding as the mountain rages! The soul that resides in the great rock, become towering fortress now! Synchro Summon! Come forth, Level 9! Superheavy Samurai Beast Kyubi!"

Superheavy Samurai Beast Kyubi ( ATK 1900/DEF 2500/Machine/Earth/Synchro/LV 9 )

"I'm not done yet!" Gongenzaka said. "Due to Battleball's effect, I can use my opponent Monsters that has a Level as Material for Synchro Summon a "Superheavy Samurai" Monster! I Tune my Level 2 Battleball with Level 8 Mizael's Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon!" Battleball becomes two green rings while Photon Dragon become eight stars.

"Using opponent monster as Synchro Material?!" Audience gasped in shock.

"Raging deity! In unison with the soul of a thousand blades! Come forth in spiralling wave! Synchro Summon! Come before us! Level 10! Superheavy Samurai Warlord Susanowo!"

Superheavy Samurai Warlord Susanowo ( ATK 2400/DEF 3800/Machine/Earth/LV 10 )

"I activate Superheavy Samurai Soulhorns from my hand! I can equip it to my Sunanowo! With this, Susanowo can attack twice!" Susanowo wears war horns on its head.

"Also Superheavy Samurai Beast Kyubi gains 900 DEF for each Special Summoned Monster my opponent Control! You have Tachyon Dragon and Cipher Blade Dragon means Kyubi got 1800 DEF!"

Superheavy Samurai Beast Kyubi ( DEF 2500 - 4300 )

"Now Battle! I-" Gongenzaka began to saif before I cut him off.

"During the Battle Phase, I activate Tachyon Dragon's effect! Once per turn during Battle Phase, by detaching one Overlay Unit, it can negates the effects of all Monsters on the field except for Tachyon Dragon and their Attack and Defense points return to Normal! Tachyon Transmigration!" I said as Tachyon changed to his sealed form and unleashed a rainbow light as all Team United Hope's Monsters becomes Grey.

Number 107: Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon ( OVU 1 - 0 )

Superheavy Samurai Beast Kyubi ( DEF 4300 - 2500 )

"Clever move." Byron noted. "Since Gongenzaka's Superheavy Samurai Monster's effect are negate, he can't attack because attacking in defense mode is count as effect."

"Clever move my friend." Gongenzaka praised. "Then since I can't do anything now. I end my turn."

"Then it's goes to me again! My turn! Draw!" Hokuto drew his cards. "With my current Scales I Pendulum Summon again! Come forth, my Monsters!" Four lights burst from the portal.

"Come, Constellarknight Polux! Constellarknight Sombre! Satellarknight Deneb! And last, Satellarknight Rigel!"

Constellarknight Polux ( ATK 1700/DEF 600/Warrior/Light/LV 4 )

Constellarknight Sombre ( ATK 1550/DEF 1600/Fairy/Light/LV 4 )

Satellarknight Deneb ( ATK 1500/DEF 1000/Warrior/Light/LV 4 )

Satellarknight Rigel ( ATK 1900/DEF 700/Warrior/Light/LV 4 )

"When Deneb is Summoned, I can add a "Tellarknight" Monster from my Deck to my hand!" He add Constellarknight Acubens.

"I activate Stellarknight Delteros's effect once again! I destroy Mizael's Tachyon Dragon!" Delteros slash Tachyon, destroying it.

Stellarknight Delteros ( OVU 2 - 1 )

"Now I Overlay my Level 4 Polux and Deneb! The mighty guardian of the stars! Descend now and protect this very earth! Xyz Summon! Rank 4, Constellarknight Omega!"

Constellarknight Omega ( ATK 2400/DEF 500/Beast-Warrior/Light/Xyz/Rank 4/OVU 2 )

"And then I Overlay my Rank 4 Stellarknight Delteros! The guardian of constellation, descend to earth and eradicate the darkness! Rank-Up Xyz Change! Rank 5! Stellarknight Constellar Diamond!"

Stellarknight Constellar Diamond ( ATK 2700/DEF 2000/Wyrm/Light/Xyz/Rank 5/OVU 2 )

"That seems the combination Hokuto and your Monster Masumi." Yaiba told her with a knowing smirk. "Geez, at least you tell me your rela-"

Yaiba can't continue his sentences because Masumi smack him on the head.

"Continue." Masumi dared him. "And I make sure you will go to hospital again."

"R-right ma-am." Yaiba gulped. "So scary! I rather face Kachidoki once again than face her wrath."

"Then I overlay my Level 4 Sombre and Rigel! Corrupted constellation, descend now and spread the darkness into this world! Xyz Summon! Rank 4! Darktellarknight Batlamyus!"

Darktellarknight Batlamyus ( ATK 2600/DEF 550/Warrior/Dark/Xyz/Rank 4/OVU 2 )

"As long as Batlamyus is on the field, all Monsters on the field becomes DARK Attribute!" Hokuto exclaimed. "And then, I activate Field Spell, Hexatellarknight!" On the field, appeared a purple hexagonal symbol.

"So beautiful!" The kids exclaimed.

"With this, all my "Tellarknight" Monsters gains 200 ATK and DEF for each Overlay Unit attached to it!" All Hokuto's Monsters  surrounded by yellow aura.

Constellarknight Omega ( ATK 2400 - 2800 )

Stellarknight Constellar Diamond ( ATK 2700 - 3100 )

Darktellarknight Batlamyus ( ATK 2600 - 3000 )

"And last, I activate the Continuous Trap; Tellarknight All Out Attack! With this, all my "Tellarknight" Monsters gains 500 ATK and DEF for each Overlay Unit attached to it! Also, "Tellarknight" Monsters I Control is cannot be destroyed by card effect!"

Constellarknight Omega ( ATK 2800 - 3800 )

Stellarknight Constellar Diamond ( ATK 3100 - 4100 )

Darktellarknight Batlamyus ( ATK 3000 - 4000 )

"Now battle! Constellarknight Omega attack Kaito's Cipher Blade Dragon! Omega Stellarburst!" Constellarknight Omega charged at Cipher Blade Dragon, destroying it.

Team United Hope: 3700
Team Galaxy Force: 5900

"I activate Cipher Blade Dragon's second effect! If Cipher Blade Dragon is destroyed by battle or card effect, I can Special Summon "Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon" from Graveyard! Descend, Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon!"

Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon ( ATK 3000/DEF 2500/Dragon/Dark/Xyz/Rank 8/OVU 0 )

"Then Stellarknight Constellar Diamond attack Cipher Dragon! Diamond Final Flash!" Constellar Diamond opened its mouth as it unleashed a briliant white blast at Cipher, destroying it again.

Team United Hope: 3700
Team Galaxy Force: 4800

"And then Darktellarknight Batlamyus attack you directly! Dark Hole Slash!" Batlamyus slashed towards us, damaging us as the shockwave sent us skidding bwckwards.

Team United Hope: 3700
Team Galaxy Force: 700

"And then I set a card facedown and end my turn." Hokuto concluded.

"These guys are amazing... There's a constant exchange of offense and defense taking place, but none of them is budging even an inch."

"And just when you think one of them is defeated, they either pull off an unexpected move or grab an Action Card in the nick of time to save themselves... My heart feels like it's going to burst out of my chest due to all this anxiety and excitement."

"I know, right? Even though Duels are supposed to be something terrifying...I cannot tear my eyes away from this sight."

"My soul... it feels like it's been set on fire through these youngsters' passionate Duel. Even though a winner must be decided, I kind of wish this could go on forever."

"Go, Onii-chans! Show us even more cool stuff!"

"Yeah! This is so much fun to watch! Keep at it!"

Such words could be heard coming from former Academia members, civilians and Resistance fighters alike. All members of the audience had been completely enthralled by the spectacle before their eyes, openly expressing their joy and encouraging the four Duelists to try their best with enthusiastic shouts. Needless to say, this was exactly the result Edo, Byron and the other high ranking members of Academia and the Resistance were hoping for. Thanks to the Entertaiment Tag Duel presented by Team United Hope and Team Galaxy Force, the passion for Duels had reawakened within the scarred hearts of Heartland's residents. Moreover, the grand spectacle had actually succeeded in bringing together the two formerly warring factions as they both cheering on us.

That's the Duel should be... for bringing the joy and happiness for the Duelists and the spectator.

"It seems our audience is getting even more excited by the second." I said with a smile. "But sadly we need to end this now. Team United Hope, you don't mind if I switched place with Kaito?"

Kaito raised his eyebrow at this. "What are you planning?"

"Something special." I said with a wink on him before turned back to them. "So? What do you think?"

"I have no objection on that." Yuya commented.

"Same here." Sawatari said.

"I, the man Gongenzaka, don't have any objection on that." Gongenzaka added.

"Do it as you please Team Galaxy Force." Hokuto said. "Because Team United Hope will win this!"

"That's a bold statement. But thank you anyway." I said with a smile. "You can go first Kaito."

"I don't know what are you planning but I have a feeling your plan is the good one." Kaito agreed. "My turn! Draw!"

"I activate Monster Reborn! I can Special Summon a Monster from either Graveyard! Descend! Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon!"

Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon ( ATK 3000/DEF 2500/Dragon/Dark/Xyz/Rank 8/OVU 0 )

"Witness the evolution of my Galaxy-Eyes!" Kaito exclaimed. "I activate my Quick-Play Spell; Rank-Up-Magic Cipher Ascension! With this I can upgrade my Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon into his ultimate form! I Overlay my Rank 8 Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon!" Cipher Dragon flying to the portal as he shone brightly.

"Galaxy shines in the darkness! Release the forever unchanging light and become the beacon that illuminates the future! Rank-Up Xyz Change! Descend, Rank 9! Neo Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon!"

Neo Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon ( ATK 4500/DEF 3000/Dragon/Dark/Xyz/Rank 9/OVU 1 )

"Woah..." I said in amazement. Really, Cipher is just as cool as Photon and Tachyon. But still the coolest monsters I have is Dark Matter. After I thought like that, I can feel Photon and Tachyon growled in jealousy.

"Now I activate Neo Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon's effect! If-" Kaito began to said before Hokuto cut him off.

"I won't let you do that." Hokuto sneered. "I activate Constellar Diamond's effect! If DARK Attribute Monster is activate their effects, by detach one Overlay Unit, I can negate that and destroy it!"

"You also can't do that." Kaito smirk. "I activate Quick-Play Spell: Forbidden Chalice! I can target your Constellar Diamond and its get 400 ATK Points but your effect is negate!"

"What?!" Constellar Diamond surrounded by red wine aura.

Stellarknight Constellar Diamond ( OVU 2 - 1 )

Stellarknight Constellar Diamond ( ATK 4100 - 3600 - 3400 - 3800 )

"Let's continue. By detach up to three Overlay Units, I can take Control up to three Monsters my opponent controls, its ATK changed to 4500 also its name change into "Neo Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon"! But the downside is I can't attack directly except with the original! I take... Hokuto's Darktellarknight Batlamyus! Ultimate Cipher Projection!" Stunner Magician come to our side before it change into Neo Cipher's copy.

Neo Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon ( OVU 1 - 0 )

Neo Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon ( ATK 4500/DEF 3000/Dragon/Light/Xyz/Rank 9/OVU 0 )

"Now Battle! I attack Yuya's Hope Magician with Neo Cipher! Ultimate Cipher Stream of Annihilation!" Neo Cipher release his rainbow stream at Hope Magician.

"And I will back-up you!" I said as I activate the action cards. "Action Magic: Action Lock! Now neither of us can activate Action cards this turn!"

"I'll cover you Yuya!" Hokuto exclaimed. "I activate my Trap, Tellarknight Protection! You can't attack Monsters except my "Tellarknight" Monsters this turn!" All Hokuto's Monsters stood in front of Hope Magician.

"Very well. I attack your Constellar Diamond with Neo Cipher! Ultimate Cipher Stream of Annihilation!" Neo Cipher release his rainbow stream at Constellar Diamond.

"I activate Hexatellarknight's second effect! Once per Turn, I can discard "Tellarknight" Monsters on my hand to Graveyard to negate your attack!" The Hexagram appeared in front of Constellar Diamond, protecting it from the attack.

"And then my 'Neo Cipher' attack Constellar Diamond again! Ultimate Cipher Stream of Annihilation!" 'Neo Cipher' attack Constellar Diamond, destroying it.

Team United Hope: 3000
Team Galaxy Force: 700

"And with that I end my turn." Kaito concluded before turned to me. "Now, excecute your secret plan Mizael."

"Oh I will." I smirk. "My turn! Draw!"

I look at the card I drew before turned to Team United Hope with smile. "First, I want to say thank you for helping me. Especially you; Yuya and Hokuto."

"What?" Yuya said in confusion.

"I helped you? How?" Hokuto said, in same state as Yuya.

"I'm very happy you have many Xyz Monsters on your field. I will return your kindness with astonishing finishing move." I told them. "First, I activate Harpy Feather Duster! Now all your Spell and Trap is gone!" I said as big feather swoop Team United Hope's Spell and Trap in one move.

"And then I Summon Galaxy Cleric!"

Galaxy Cleric ( ATK 1500/DEF 600/Spellcaster/Light/LV 4 )

"When Galaxy Cleric is Summoned, I can target five "Photon" or "Galaxy" cards in my Graveyard, shuffle them to Deck and I draw two cards!" I shuffle my three Photon Dragons, Afterglow Dragon and Galaxy Expedition and draw two more cards.

"I activate Astral Kuriboh's on my hand!" Astral Kuriboh appeared on the field as on its head showed Number 62 while it made 'Kuri-Kuri' sound.

"So cute!" The kids exclaimed.

"I can reveal a "Number" Xyz Monster on my Extra Deck and then I can Special Summon this card from my hand! Also, its Level becomes same as that "Number" Monster Rank!" I revealed Prime Photon.

Astral Kuriboh ( ATK 100/DEF 100/Fiend/Light/LV 8 )

"And then by showing Galaxy Knight on my hand..." I showed Galaxy Knight. "I can Special Summon Galaxy Brave from my hand!"

Galaxy Brave ( ATK 0/DEF 0/Warrior/Light/LV 8 )

"It's time you come out, eternal rival of Ethereal Dragon" I thought. "And then I overlay my Level 8 Astral Kuriboh and Galaxy Brave! With these two Monsters, I build the Overlay Network! Xyz Summon!" The two Monsters become the orb of lights as it entered the Galaxy Portal. My heterochromatic eyes become full black for a second before it back to normal.

"Appear, Number 97! The darkness is spread! The light is doomed! Manifest yourself, the Great Black Dragon! The Dark Dragon - Draglubion!"

Number 97: Draglubion ( ATK 3000/DEF 3000/Dragon/Dark/Xyz/Rank 8/OVU 2 )

"Another new dragon?!" Sawatari exclaimed.

"It's a dark version of Dragluon?" Yuya wondered.

"That dragon is scary but cool at the same time." Audience commented.

"They will see something... godly after this." I thought with smile. "I activate Draglubion's effect! By detach one Overlay Unit, I can take 2 Dragon "Number" monsters with different names from my Extra Deck or Graveyard, and then I can Special Summon one of them and attach the other to it as Overlay Unit!"

"What the?! Just how many Overpowered cards he has?!" Audience gasped in shock again.

"Another interesting cards he has." Gongenzaka commented.

"I bet he still has cards like that in his Extra Deck." Yuya added. "When we thought we already see his full power, yet he still go through beyond our expectation."

"But he already show his fullpower right?" Sawatari said. "You said he already bring out his strongest Monsters called Number 95."

"Yeah. He maybe have something more powerful than that. We just don't know."

"You are kidding me..." Hokuto was speechless.

"Revive from the Graveyard! Number 107, Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon!"

Number 107: Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon ( ATK 3000/DEF 2500/Dragon/Light/Xyz/Rank 8/OVU 0 )

"And after this I overlay Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon! With this Monster, I build the Overlay Network! Xyz Summon!" Tachyon enveloped by golden light as he entered the galaxy portal. Everyone, even Kaito gasped in amazement at this display of power.

"Appear, Number 100! The Key to the Creation of the Universe, now open the Door of Darkness, and lead us to the future with your roar! Descend to us, Numeron Dragon!"

Number 100: Numeron Dragon ( ATK 0/DEF 0/Dragon/Light/Xyz/Rank 1/OVU 1 )

Everyone stared at Numeron Dragon in astonish and amazement.

"Beautiful..." Former Academia Members muttered.

"Is this... a manifestation of god...?" Resistance members added.

"Amazing..." Kaito said as he find something familiar with this Monster.

"Everyone, this is the embodiment of the creation!" I exclaimed to audience. "This Monster tell us that no matter how big the destruction is, we can rebuild it back into something better! So don't give up and move on from the past and look up for the brighter future!"

Everyone is touched by my speech as they cheered loudly.

"You become quite a speaker you know?" Photon told me.

"Indeed. I guess this war really hone my speech skills." I said.

"That Monster maybe big Mizael. But it has 0 ATK Points. I can't do much." Sawatari said.

"Oh Sawatari. You really forget at what I'm saying do you? Attack Points isn't everything. Its Attack Points maybe 0 now, but not after this." I told him. "I activate Numeron Dragon's effect! By detach one Overlay Unit, this Monster gains ATK equal to the combined Ranks of all Xyz Monsters currently on the field times 1000! Let's see... currently on field there's Rank 1 Numeron Dragon itself, Rank 8 Draglubion, Two Rank 9 Neo Ciphers, Rank 4 Hope Magician, Rank 7 Dark Anthelion and Rank 4 Constellarknight Omega; means Numeron Dragon gains 42000 Attack Points!"

Number 100: Numeron Dragon ( ATK 0 - 1000 - 9000 - 18000 - 27000 - 31000 - 38000 - 42000 )

"Oh my..."

"42000 Attack Points?!"

"Definitely a god!"

Audience's yelled in shock, disbelief and amazement.

"Now let's put this show to the end! Battle! Numeron Dragon attack Hope Magician! Numeron blast!" Numeron Dragon released its golden blast at Hope Magician, preparing to destroy it.

"Action-" Yuya began to said before I cut him off.

"Nope. Counter Trap: Number Protection! When a card or effect is activate when I Controlled a "Number" Monsters, I can negate that activation and destroy it!"

The Action Cards scattered as Numeron Dragon's blast finally connect to Hope Magician, but I told Numeron Dragon to minimize the power on its attack. In result, Team United Hope's Lifepoints is reduce to zero as they still stand firm on the field.

Team United Hope: 0
Team Galaxy Force: 700

Team Galaxy Force Win

The result of Numeron's attack is explosion of colors that illuminated the entirety of the ruined city, creating a beautiful spectacle that left everyone gaping.

"Ahahahaha!" Sawatari let out a boisterous laugh. "As expected of my trustworthy comrades, you managed to perfectly counter our moves and archive the victory! I am a bit annoyed right now, but I'm mostly impressed! Well done!"

"To think you keep that Monster all the time. You are mysterious man Mizael." Yuya grinned. "But I believe I speak for all of us when I say that the result will be different in our next Duel. The fun just start now!"

"That's right." Gongenzaka said with a smile. "As long as each of us still have our lives and cards, we still can do a rematch. And I assume that none of you feels like giving up yet, right Team United Hope?"

"I'm far from satisfied here, so there's no way I'm giving up so soon." Hokuto smirk.

"That's..." Resistance members muttered. "The most entertaining Duel that I had ever seen!"

"I second that!" An Academia student shouted. "A Duel this exciting is something everyone must watching by themselves!"

"That's right!"

"I'm not missing that Duel for the world!"

"Oh my, this certainly has exceeded my expectations." Byron remarked upon seeing everyone talked about the Duel. "To think that everyone's souls would get so fired up, that is truly surprising."

"Well, it's not like I don't understand their feelings." Kaito smirk. "Truth be told, it was amazing to fighting them. Don't you agree Mizael?"

"That's right." I smiled. "They are skilled Duelists. I know based from experience."

"It seems Yuya's plan is a big succeed. Everyone enjoying themself and no more useless fighting like before." Edo smiled as he look at the former Academia, civiliants and resistance talked about the Duel without fighting...

Next Day

"So this is the machine you used to transport the people sealed into cards to Academia, huh...?"

Inside Academia's mobile command base, I muttered as I look at the giant teleporter.

"That's right." Edo confirmed it. "If you use this, you should definetly arrive at the Fusion Dimension with no problems."

"Beyond this, my family and Ruri are waiting..." Kaito murmured before turning to Edo. "Are you certain that there is a way to reverse the process and release all the people sealed into cards like you mentioned before, Edo?"

"The Professor's words regarding that subject were pretty vague, but if there's a solution to be found, Academia is the only place you can look for it." Edo said. "As for Kurosaki Shun, rest assured that he will receive the best care possible here. We will look after him until he wakes up. Please trust me on that."

Eh, he will immediately come to Fusion Dimension after all.

"Thanks, Edo." Yuya said. "I'll leave it to you. As for the other matter I asked you about... has there been any progress? Did you find any leads?"

"A girl named Hiiragi Yuzu, huh?" Edo rubbed his chin. "I asked my subordinates to look around Heartland, but there's been no sign of her yet. I don't want to discourage you, but if she's not here, there's a high possibility she ended up in the Fusion Dimension."

"Then that's all the more reason why we should hurry up and get there." Yuya spoke with a resolute expression. "I won't let Yuzu fall into Academia's grasp. We will save the other girls that were capture by the professor too."

"There's no doubt in my mind that you will succeed." Edo smiled, but then his expression became downcast. "However, I must apologize to you, Yuya. There's a possibility that I accidentally sent your father, Sakaki Yusho, to another dimension...or worse. To think that I would treat the man who taught me the true wonders of Dueling in such a manner is..."

"My dad is definetly alive." Yuya interrupted Edo with a smile. "I'll see him again soon. At least that's what I believe."

"Always believe that Yuya." I encourage him. Because his dad is definitely in Fusion. "I'm sure he was saved."

"Thank you for your encourage words Mizael." Yuya smiled in appreciation.

"Well then, I'll leave the rest to you. And you, Grace, Gloria, make sure to behave when you're with these guys. I trust that you will guide them to Academia like I asked you, so don't cause any trouble for them and do your best to keep them safe."

"Don't worry, Commander Edo." Grace said as she got close to Yuya with a wide grin and a slight blush on her face. "I won't let Yuya out of my sight~."

"Ahaha, thank you for your consideration, Grace..."

"Geez, Grace..."

Yuya rubbed his neck in an uncomfortable manner and Gloria face-palmed at Grace's attitude, while all the other people present, including me smirk at the sight.

"Brace yourself for the holy slap Yuya." I jokingly thought.

"I've entrusted my feelings to you, so don't let me down, Yuya." Allen said with a toothy grin. "Make sure to give that damned Professor a few good hits from me as well."

"Oh don't worry about that." I replied with sadistic smile. "I'm planning to give him some reality check after all~."

Yuya and Allen shivering in fear at my sadistic smile while Sayaka was talking to Kaito in the side, suddenly offering him a card.

"This is...?"

"Little Fairy, one of my most cherished cards." Sayaka said. "It holds important memories of me and Ruri, so I want you to take it with you. That way, I can also fight next to you in some small manner."

"I understand." Kaito accepted the card with a smile. "I'll use this card to save Ruri. Thank you, Sayaka."

"Now, it's time for departure, everyone." Edo said while pressing several buttons on the control panel. "Please step inside the teleporter."

Yuya, me, Gongenzaka, Sawatari, Kaito, Grace and Gloria all nodded as we stepped inside the device, which let out a low hum as it slowly powered up.

"At last, we're heading towards the enemy's stronghold." Gongenzaka commented. "The time has come to bring the fight to Academia."

"With my superior Dueling skills, I'll sweep aside anyone in our way." Sawatari said with a confident smirk. "Academia will rue the day they crossed Sawatari Shingo deus-sama!"

"Wait for me, Ruri, everyone..." Kaito muttered. "I'll definitely save you from Academia's clutches..."

"Isn't this exciting, Gloria?" Grace asked her sister. "We're actually invading Academia, a fortress which is considered nigh-impenetrable. Fufufu, my blood feels like it's boiling in anticipation."

"It's certainly a situation I could not imagine happening a few days ago..." Gloria said with a sigh, but then let out a feral smile. "But I suppose we just have to make the best out of it by going on a rampage."

"Let's go, everyone! It's about time we brought this meaningless war to an end!"

When the teleporter is turn on, I thought for the last time in here.

"Serena, Yuzu, Rin, Ruri... I will save you from the control of that creep and his disgusting bugs. Even I must break your bones to do that, I will definitely do it."

My heterochromatic eyes let out a fiery aura.

"Akaba Leo... just pray that I'm in the mood to talk and your son is back-upping you... after all you do to other three Dimensions, you deserve death."

Black fog aura surrounding my body for a second before it vanished.

"And you doktor..." At this thought, the black fog aura appeared again as I formed the most sadistic smile that I can perform.

"Don't expect a painless death."

Fusion Dimension - You Show Duel School

"With this, preparations are complete, Principal. We're ready to depart for Academia whenever you're ready."

Inside a spacious area resembling the interior of a church, GX best girl, Asuka made her report to Yuya's father Yusho Sakaki, with our banana and eggplant boys, Yugo and Yuto with Yuya's future grilfriend, Yuzu by their side and the students of You Show around them.

Yusho nodded at Asuka's words with a grave expression on his face. While he knew it was necessary to confront Leo and put an end to his crusade of world domination, it still pained him that he had to involve his students in this fight.

"At last, I can rescue Rin with my own hands." Yugo said while hitting his fists together with a wide smile on his face. "And if I can punch the living daylights out of that grinning bastard in the process, that's even better!"

"I can rescue Ruri with this." Yuto clenched his fist. "And I will help Yugo to punch that cabbage haired bastard. He deserve this after all he done with Ruri and people he carded."

"You got damn right about that." Yugo agreed.

"I understand your desires but how are we going to get there?" Yuzu asked. "Academia is situated on an island, correct? And the craft we used before to move through the town's canals can't handle such a long trip from what you've told me. In that case, how are we supposed to reach Academia?"

"There is a cruise liner usually reserved for wealthy individuals that regularly makes trips to the chain of islands surrounding this port town, with Academia being included among them." Asuka explained. "It wasn't simple, but we were able to acquire tickets that will allow us to board the ship. And when it approaches Academia, we'll use its lifeboats to reach the island and begin our invasion. Before that, however, I have to express my disagreement once more about you taking part in this operation, Principal. Your injuries haven't healed completely yet, so fighting in your condition is reckless."

"We've been over this already, Asuka." Yusho said. "Either all of us are going there or none of us. Besides, I'm the only one among us who can speak to Akaba Leo and persuade him to stop this war."

"Unfortunately, that won't be happening. The only place you traitors will be heading to is the deepest circle of Hell."

Everyone turned their gazes towards the entrance at the sound of that voice, where Fubuki with his famous obsidian mask was standing. The intimidating aura he exuded was enough to make most of the people present sweat bullets.

"That's... Fubuki..." A student spoke with a trembling voice. "Why is he here...?"

"Who the Hell is that guy?" Yugo asked. "I don't suppose he's one of ours?"

"He's the scourge of diamond..." Yuto clenched his fist. "He's the one of two who annihilated my comrades in Xyz Dimension..."

"So he's Academia agent. So they managed to track us down in the end. What should we do, Asuka-san?"

Yuzu turned to Asuka, but received no response as the older girl's gaze was fixated on the newcomer, an expression of shock on her face.

"Brother..."

"Brother... you say?" Yuzu wondered as her eyes opened wide. "Asuka-san, you two... are siblings?"

"Ara, while I'd love to witness a touching reunion scene between brother and sister, we have a job to do here." Dennis, who appeared behind him said as he turned his gaze towards Yusho.

"It's been a while sensei. I never thought to encounter you again after the first attack of Xyz Dimension. Fate is sure works in mysterious way."

"So you are really the agent of Academia..." Yusho muttered.

"He's about to betraying us in Standard before Mizael blow his cover." Yuto told him. "Mizael is the one who take care of your son during this war."

"I see." Yusho nodded. "When I met him, I will show my gratitude at him."

"Unfortunately, you will not ever met with him. Neither of you can meet him, except you, Hiiragi Yuzu." Fubuki said with evil smirk as he snapped his fingers. And then, a large number of Obelisk Force poured him from the entrance.

"Because all of you will be perfected by the doktor."

Academia - Throne Room

"You sure it will success?" Leo asked doktor, who smile maniacally at him.

"I'm sure Professor! Neither of these girls managed to break free from my bug's controlled!" He exclaimed as he bring three girls with him. Of course it's Rin, Ruri and Serena.

"How can you be so sure?" Leo asked again.

"These girls are the big weakness for the Lancers! Especially for Sakaki Yuya, Yuto, Yugo, Kurosaki Shun and Kuroba Mizael! The time they meet one of these girls, their guards will definitely gone and the girls will excecute them."

"Hmm... you have a point." Leo nodded before he turned to the brainwashed girls. "Ruri and Rin, you will confront your boys and Duel them."

"Yes, Professor." Both of them bowed.

"And Serena." Leo addresed the indigo haired girl.

"Yes Professor." Serena answered immediately.

"You will confronts Kuroba Mizael. He will hesitate to fight you. Use that as advantages to beat him and kill him."

"Understood, Professor." She bowed.

"Good. You're all dismissed." As they leave the throne room, Leo thought something.

"After those Zarc's incarnation and the new Zarc is dead, there's no one who can stop me."

Unbestknown to him, he pissed off The Galaxy Master and unfortunately from him, he's mad.

To be Continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.1K 498 19
Sometimes Matsutani Akira wonder, what's really happened after people die? Everyone is curious but they are too scared to find out. Death is an unner...
11K 146 11
After Zarc's defeat in the hands of Ray, and the merger of the 4 dimentions. The life of Yuya should be positive. The evil entity has vanished, the f...
4K 66 16
Yugioh! Arc-V presents My Father in the past It was a peaceful day in Maiami City. Yuya and Yuzu have a daughter named Yuki Sakaki. And it was the Mi...
3.9K 29 17
"Let's swing into action!" ~Yuya Sakaki A collection of romantic one-shots between the main characters from the anime Yugioh Arc-V. Ships: ~Yugo x Zu...