Me As Someone's First Love 2...

By Romantic_Fanatics

Mahir lost Bela in an accident and from then he never liked his own daughter Shravani Sehgal who looks exactl... More

ME AS SOMEONE'S FIRST LOVE II- IMPORTANT
I Love You For Your Own Self 💞
Locked Up 🔐
❤️ Cozy night in Library ❤️
Mihir loses his calm☄️
Shravani V/S Tanya ✌️
Tanya's wrongdoings get exposed 😶
My Knight in the shining armour ✨ ❤️
Shravani's outburst 💨
Dreadful Past 💔
Shravani has a boyfriend? 😳
Warmth and Comfort! 🤗
Getting Along With Eachother! 👩‍❤️‍👨
College Trip 😄
Aao Milo Chale 🍃
21 Questions ⁉️
Making it special 🖤❤️
SHOCKED!!!
She's Back!
The Family Reunion ❤️
The peaceful sleep 😇
Kiss 👀
Falling 🍁❤️ 🌠
Shravani worries about Mihir!
Caring & Concerned ❤️
Stay 😊
Jealous 👀
Pissed Shravani 🤭
Walk through the Alley!😂❤️
Realization & Confession❤️✨
Asking Her Out 👀✨❤️
Answer.
You're Staying Away From Him.
An experimental relationship!
Professor of Love😌
Dominant Boyfriend
First Date
Farewell Eve✨
Their first official date!✨♥️
Shravani goes Missing!
Not a nightmare.
Escaping with the Devil!
Promise 💍
The puzzle of Past!
BEHIR 's Anniversary ✨❤️
End of Shrahir?
Either Mihir or Mahir?
Turns of Life
It's Over!
Masoorie!
Goodbye!
Death.
Deserve to die!?
Leap of years.
Happy Ending?
Epilogue; First and Ultimate Love ❤️ ♾️

Boyfriend Material?🤨

286 59 54
By Romantic_Fanatics

A/N: Dear readers can you please leave a vote after reading the chapter?
Because I really feel demotivated when you guys read but don't vote!

To the ones who are thinking why so less romance? It takes time to built up a story so please have some faith on me. Trust me it'll take some more 2-4 parts for the perfect built up and you'll get more interesting plots.

I don't know why am I even saying all these because you really don't have any idea how much demotivated and helpless I'm right now.
May be your support on the story can lit up my mood.

Vote if you feel I deserve! Thank you 🙏

And really sorry for wasting your time. You are good to go now!🙏

Happy Reading!

°°°°°

Ruhi: oh my god toh Mihir bhaiya appke boyfriend hai?

She walked towards them clapping her hands in excitement while Mihir backed off and stood beside Shravani who glared at Ruhi.

Sharavani: jyada nahi bolne lag gayi ho tum Roh?

She asked narrowing her eyes when she grinned.

She looked forward and saw her cousins Pankti and Ayush standing there waiting for her attention.

She widened her arms as they came to her and hugged her tightly.

They: we missed you..

Shravani: missed you too babies..

She said backing off.. Mihir was looking at them somewhat confused as he knew only Ruhi.

Boy: hume introduce to karao apne boyfriend se.

He said with a teasing smile when she hit his head playfully.

Shravani: Mihir.. this is Pankti and this is Ayush.. my cousin brother and sister.

Shravani: and guys yeh hai Mihir Arora my classmate.

She replied with a small smile when they greeted eachother.

Ayush: just classmate and this close?

Asked Ayush raising his brows when she rolled her eyes at him.

Pankti: accha ab chale.. mumma appka kabse wait kar rahi hai... Mahir aur Vikrant mamu v aa gaye hai ghar ..

Shravani : ok.. by the way Mihir we can drop you home.. I mean tumhare car ki tyre punctured hai.. so you know we can drop you.

She suggested when she smiled widely at her.

Mihir: sure why not!

He said grinning when she gave a knowing look to him.

The girls settled in the back seat while Ayush and Mihir sat in front and the drive started.

Ruhi: kyu na hum jate waqt sabke liye ice cream le jaye...

Ayush: aur isi bahane hum khud thora kha jayenge aur time pass bhi ho jayega ice-cream parlour me. What say Mihir?

He looked at him smiling and mouthed a 'sure'.

They parked the car outside the ice-cream parlour and went inside... They settled on a round table and placed the order.

Mihir: so Ayush tum karte kya ho? I mean studies ofcourse but what stream?

Ayush: business management. Ab dad ke baad toh mujhe he company dekhni hai toh uske lie business ki knowledge toh chaiye hogi.

Shravani: par uske liye layak v hona parta hai.. thoda time wait kar kya pata bubs ko realise ho jaye ki woh kitni bari galati karenge tujhe business saup kar.

She said as Ruhi and Pankti bursted out laughing followed by Mihir who was controlling his laughter looking at Ayush's red face due to anger.

Ayush: tum na ruko... Ekbar Jiya ko aane do fir batata hu main ..

To this Shravani showed her tongue to him making the others laugh.

Pankti: waise didu Mihir bhaiya nahi toh koi toh hoga apple life me.. I mean look at you.. you are beautiful.. talented.. smart and a perfect person... Pura girlfriend material...

She asked taking a spoonful of ice-cream. To this Shravani gave a bored look while Mihir smirked looking at her.

Mihir: you know koi hai.. jo pagalo ki tarah pyaar karta hai tumhari behen ko.. but madam ke nakhre alag hai... Islia besabri se dil thaame woh ladka bas intezaar kiye ja raha hai .

He said looking at Shravani who eyed him to shut up and not blurt out any stupid information about them.

Ayush: woooo! That's a new piece of information. Waise mujhe toh pata he tha pehle se ki is aurat ko logo ko tadpane me bara maja ata hai.

He said pointing at Shravani who punched his shoulder lightly as he let out a fake cry dramatically.

Ruhi: par Mihir bhaiya.. app v kam thori ho.. I mean college me appke kam charche thori hai.. and you know maine dekha hai insta me ladkiyan marti hai app pe.. apne abtak koi girlfriend kyu nahi banayi?

Shravani narrowed her eyes at Ruhi who gave a sheepish smile at her.

Mihir: see.. I don't believe in flings... Ab duniyaa me ek bar ate hai... Pyaar bhi hume ek bar v hota hai.. aur jisse hota hai woh us janam ke lie humara hota hai...

He said looking at Shravani who looked up from her icecream cup ... His eyes held sincerity and genuineness. She felt his words but didn't said anything and averted her gaze.

Pankti: arey wah Mihir.. app toh ekdam filmy bande nikle.

She said smiling amused when he let out a chuckle digging into his icecream.

Ruhi: filmy bande nahi Pankti... bolo Boyfriend material. Like socho na jis insan ke khayal itne acche ho woh apni life partner ko kitna pyaar kar sakta hai.. oh god! Mihir bhaiya .. jo v ladki appki girlfriend hogi na ekdam sabse lucky hogi.. kyunki ultimately usine apki wife banna hai.. you are a perfect boyfriend material.

Mihir smiled hearing her words while the other two nodded smiling. Shravani reached out for her ears and twisted it slightly as Ruhi let out a small dramatic cry.

Shravani: jyada bolne lag gayi hai Ruhi chuhi.. ruko tum... Mami Ko batati hu main tumhare karname.. fir yeh boyfriend material la jo gyan chara hai sab utrega...

She said narrowing her eyes and they laughed out looking at the scene. They completed their cup of ice-creams having a little more conversation with Mihir. It seemed Ayush tend to like Mihir's company alot which made Shravani smile unknowingly.

They packed icecream for their home and left from there... Dropping Mihir in the gym as he wanted to be there they drove towards their mansion.

Mihir completed his workout and decided to head back to his mansion. In the way he took his nanaco's favourite gulab jamoon and kachori.

He entered the mansion to find some familiar faces whom although he loved alot but always maintained a distance from them.

Nani: lo Mihir bhi aa gaya...

Listening her voice everyone turned to his direction. A lady in her mid 50s walked towards him and took him in a hug. He felt the same motherly warmth which he used to get from his mother Shivanya.

Lady: kaisa hai Mihir?

She asked still caressing his hairs.. when he finally closed his eyes hugging her back.

Mihir:. I am fine Masi...

He said with a warm smile as she backed off.

Nani: dekha... Main bol toh rahi thi tujhe Shesha .. mera Mihir ekdam thik hai . Na bhi ho kaise after all mere sath jo rehta hai..

She said grinning making the others laugh at her words.

Ada Khan as Shesha Mehta , Shivanya's younger sister and Mihir's Masi.

Shesha: waise Mihir kitna bara ho gaya hai... Kaha maine isey 6 saal pehle dekha tha . Koi girlfriend wirlfriend jarur hogi.. kab milwa raha hai?

She asked with a mischievous smile when he chuckled at her words.

Mihir: kaha Masi? Abhi toh bas parhai karke apne pero par khare hona hai..

Voice: oh really?

He looked at the back to find his cousins standing there with a grin on their faces .

Shesha: yes really. Sab tum dono jaisw thori hote hai... Nalayako..

To this both of them huffed coming towards them.

They: we missed you bhai.

Mihir smiled hugging them back.

Mihir: missed you too Nakul and Shefali.

Nakul Mehta, Shesha's elder son.

Shefali, Shesha's younger daughter.

Mihir then suddenly remembers about the food he brought and walks upto the maid who was standing there.

Mihir: main gulab jamoon aur kachori laya tha.. baton baton mein bhul he gaya.

Nani: hayye... Kitne dino baad kachori milegi khane ko.

Shesha narrowed her eyes at her as she sat across her on the sofa.

Shesha: woh sab thik hai maa lekin apko mitha mana hai na...

Nakul: arey mom kabhi kabar chalta hai kyu nani?

Nani: han han bilkul chalta hai.. aud tujhe kya lagta hai Mihir mujhe har roj yeh sab khilata hai? Main toh khud hairaan hu ki ajj isne mere liye gulab jamoon laye.. hayye.. ajj suraj pata nahi kidhar se utha..

She said dramatically making them laugh at her antics.

Mihir: no gaya nanaco.. aur overacting karne ki jarurat nahi hai.. app sab batein karo main fresh hoke ata hoon.

He said and left upstairs to get changed. Grabbing a towel and casuals he stepped inside the shower. The water at slight temperature relaxed his tensed muscles.

He closed his eyes and the day's events flashed infront of his eyes.. he opened his eyes and smiled amusingly.

Mihir: am I really a boyfriend material?

He asked to himself looking at his reflection while an amused smile played on his lips.

Here in Shravani's room. She sat on her study table scrolling through her insta when she came across a post where there was a picture of Ranbir and Aliya... and the caption read..

Even boyfriend materials turns to
Husband
When we get the right person!

She smiled amused keeping the phone at the desk and rested her face on her palm supporting her elbow on the desk.

Ruhi: par Mihir bhaiya.. app v kam thori ho.. I mean college me appke kam charche thori hai.. and you know maine dekha hai insta me ladkiyan marti hai app pe.. apne abtak koi girlfriend kyu nahi banayi?

Mihir: see.. I don't believe in flings... Ab duniyaa me ek bar ate hai... Pyaar bhi hume ek bar v hota hai.. aur jisse hota hai woh us janam ke lie humara hota hai...

Pankti: arey wah Mihir.. app toh ekdam filmy bande nikle.

Ruhi: filmy bande nahi Pankti... bolo Boyfriend material. Like socho na jis insan ke khayal itne acche ho woh apni life partner ko kitna pyaar kar sakta hai.. oh god! Mihir bhaiya .. jo v ladki appki girlfriend hogi na ekdam sabse lucky hogi.. kyunki ultimately usine apki wife banna hai.. you are a perfect boyfriend material.

Their words from the ice cream parlour ringed in her ears and she couldn't help but think if Mihir's words were really honest and if he was exactly the same as he was showing to everyone.

Shravani: pata nahi tum kaise ho Mihir.. par itna jarur pata hai ki tum alag ho .. bilkul alag .

She smiled looking at the stars as her vision got blurred with tears which were threatening to fall.

She was missing her mother alot ... She have always missed her.. but from past two days it felt like she just couldn't be away from her mother and she wants her back.

But she was dead. And it wasn't possible to bring her back.

It was just not possible!

To be continued.

Here's the next part.
Hope you all liked it .
I'll see you all in the next part .
Till then take care!
Love Love
Total words: 1800

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 12.3K 47
As a successful business man, Mahir Shegal had everything he wants and the most important he had a loving wife Shravani, the love of his life. But fa...
205K 14.5K 43
How love will happen between bela and mahir after marriage. Mahir loves someone else and he want to be with her in any circumstances. Bela is an ambi...
58K 5.2K 22
"Pyar dosti hai" did you hear this of course everyone does. Love is the best feeling in the whole universe, can you imagine how this feeling will bec...
119K 9.6K 74
Mahir -- you are mine only mine! Do you understand?? Bela -- i hate you mahir ji. I will never love you Mahir -- its ok im enough to love you.(smirks...