๐—ช๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜… ๐—™๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ || ๐—ข...

By Snishea

โ›Iris Is the Princess Of the whole Magic Universe. She has been Best friend with Stella ever sense they were... More

โ™”โฅ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป ๐Ÿญ ๐—˜๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐Ÿญโ™”
โ™”โฅ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป ๐Ÿญ ๐—˜๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐Ÿฎโ™”
โ™”โฅ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป ๐Ÿญ ๐—˜๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐Ÿฏโ™”
โ™”โฅ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป ๐Ÿญ ๐—˜๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐Ÿฐโ™”
โ™”โฅ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป ๐Ÿญ ๐—˜๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐Ÿฑโ™”
โ™”โฅ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป ๐Ÿญ ๐—˜๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐Ÿณโ™”
โ™”โฅ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป ๐Ÿญ ๐—˜๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐Ÿดโ™”
โ™”โฅ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป ๐Ÿญ ๐—˜๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐Ÿตโ™”
โ™”โฅ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป ๐Ÿญ ๐—˜๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌโ™”
โ™”โฅ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป ๐Ÿญ ๐—˜๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญโ™”
โ™”โฅ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป ๐Ÿญ ๐—˜๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎโ™”
โ™”โฅ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป ๐Ÿญ ๐—˜๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏโ™”

โ™”โฅ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป ๐Ÿญ ๐—˜๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐Ÿฒโ™”

1.5K 31 11
By Snishea

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

Meanwhile at Alfea

"Here it is again." Bloom said, looking into a book.

"Well? Share the 4-11, girl." Musa spoke.

"Kay, this what I know so far. The ring is so powerful because it was created directly from starlight. The most pure source of the magic in the universe. But really interesting is that some say that the ring is extra special because it's made of the same light that created this legendary creature called the Great dragon and The Golden dragon. Do you know about this, Stella?" Bloom asked after explaining.

"Well I mean, My Mother ancestors was the one who gave Stella family the ring. It was like an allied gift you know, between the kingdom." I added.

"Yeah, what Iris said. I know all about the starlight stuff, but the other stuff makes me think I should have it re-appraised." Stella chimed.

"You should have been re-appraised, but someone thinks her beauty sleep is more important." I said in an amused tone.

"In my defense, Who the heck would wake up 5 in the morning for a ring lesson?" Stella said in an annoyed tone.

"Ok, Princess Stella." I said in a quiet voice. Bloom who had been quite the whole time while me and Stella was having our moment suddenly spoke up.

"Think! This is why the witches wanted your ring! It has some sort of Hidden power!" Bloom concluded.

"Yeah. . . ." Stella question.

"I mean. I have a feeling why they would want it...It has the golden Dragon energy combined with the starlight energy....Of course it would be quite powerful." I said adding my opinion.

"In that case, we better go get it back." Flora suggested.

"We have to get it back anyway, I'm like so useless with it, And Iris don't you dare say anything." Stella cringed while also giving me a 'You better not say anything' look.

"True dat! In Magical Defense Class, she got beat by a keek bug." Musa and I laughed.

"You two!" Stella said , looking at me and Musa high fiving each other.

"When I looked up the Great Dragon and the Golden Dragon. all I found was a Restricted book and it would only show me one four-line paragraph. It said that although there is no poof of them and that it's only a myth, The great Dragon and The golden dragon we're the ones to have created the entire magical dimension." Bloom added. I then started to get a really uneasy feeling. In my family acient liberty there are so many books on the golden Dragon.

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"We gotta find out more about this Great and Golden dragon. Maybe there's a way to convince that restricted book to let me read more than a paragraph. What do you think Iris." Bloom said as we both were walking to the liberty.

"I believed there is a way for you to read more-" I said as I was about to start until Headmistress Faragonda spoke, making us both freeze on the spot.

"You girls were in the restricted vault?" Headmistress Faragonda spoke.

"Uh, no....I mean, yes. . ." Bloom admitted.

"Way to play it cool." I said in a whispers.

"Come with me you two." Miss Faragonda beckoned us into her office.

"We're sorry, Miss Faragonda." Do you think If I act like I don't know anything she would believed me?

"Let me tell you about the Great and Golden dragon, You two. The book showed me two chapters once. I t described the beginning of the magical universe. First there was a great solar explosion, and from that fiery starlight, two enchanted dragons was born. The dragons then use their fire to created all the different fairy worlds and spread like and magic across the universe."

"They both loved each other very much to the point that Great dragon help build Sparks." Miss Faragonda Explained.

"The dragons then separate from each other...The great dragon landed on Sparks...While the Golden dragon landed on Fye."

"That's a great story. Where is Sparks? Is it real...I mean I know Fye is real but..." Bloom asked.

"It was, but sadly. Sparks doesn't exist anymore. It said that a coven of the evil witches went there to seek the Dragon power. When they failed to get it, they destroyed the entire planet." Miss Faragonda said as she closed her eyes in despair.

"Oh, No!" Bloom said as I rubbed her back as comfort.

"I must ask, but how did you two get into the restricted vault?" Miss Faragonda question.

"I don't know. . .We we're just in the library when the vault opened and let us in." Bloom answered.

"Then, you girls we're meant to go in." Miss Faragonda said until the bell ring, indication that class were about to start.

"Sorry Miss Faragonda, We have to head to class, I don't wanna pull a Stella." I said getting ready to leave.

"Thank you so much." Bloom thanked as we are heading out the door.

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"How are we gonna get my ring back? I can't do anything without it." Stella Sighed.

"That's why our parents said to not depend on the ring too much Stella just in case something like this happened." I said as I also sighed, Remembering the history I had on Stella ring.

"Ok I'm sorry Iris but, what am I suppose to do?" Stella wined.

"We have that major quiz in Spells tomorrow." Tecna Informed.

"That quiz counts for about half our grade. We have to get you back or you'll never pass, Stella." Flora spoke softly.

"Would she had pass even if she had it?" I question. As Stella hit my arm gently knowing I was kidding.

"Iris-" Stella started until Bloom interrupted our 'fight'.

"I got it! We can cast a Hypnosis Spell on the witches when they're sleeping, and then we can make them give us the ring!' Bloom grinned mischievously.

"Yes! Classic payback! But, wait a sec. . .detail. How are we supposed to get into Cloud tower?" Stella asked.

"Took you Long enough to realized. How are we gonna cast a spelled if we are not near them Bloom." I asked also questioning her planned.

"Oh, I know where to download a map of the inter-school tunnel." Tecna smirked proudly.

"Wait they're a map?" I questioned.

"Normally I'll say let's rethink-" I said as I was interrupted by Stella.

"No you wouldn't, You'll normally would say as long as we don't get caught it never happen." Stella said reading me like a book.

"Sweet! We'll go right after lights out and be back when everyone is still asleep so no one would know when we left." Bloom announced.

"Let's warned those witches, when you mess with one of us you mess with all of us. That's what make us the Winx Club!" I smiled as the girls all smile back and laugh.

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"Tecna, where's your map?" Flora asked as we were walking through the tunnels.

"After I downloaded it, I memorized it." Tecna answered.

"Didn't she also memorized the cafeteria menus for the rest of the school year?" I asked.

"Yeah I'm still amazed she memorized it." Bloom answered.

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"We're here. This was easy." Flora said.

"Almost too easy." Tecna added.

"You two better not have jinx it." I said feeling like something is off.

"So this is it?" Musa asked.

"It's not as scary as I thought it would be." Flora stated.

"I have a feeling it's creepier than it looks." Bloom spoke.

"Honestly I have a bad feeling about this." I said quietly.

"Lets go Winx!" I said walking up the stairs. Let me tell you I might be in shape but dang they go a lot of stairs. Even Stella started hanging on to me because she couldn't take. What a drama queen the things I do for my best friend sense kids.

"Ugh! That smell is disgusting how do those 3 live with it." I stated.

"This place reeks like an ogre after a 10 mile run." Musa cough, holding her nose. "More like 5." I added as Musa tried not laugh in the situation.

"Hey Iris Remember that spell we learned about finding stuff fast?" Flora asked.

"Lead us to what is lost,

Find it at any cost." I said as I recited the spell.

Look, they're into voodoo!" Tecna said, holding up a doll, "I wonder who this is poor girl."

"I wouldn't play with that doll." Flora warned Tecna.

"You're right. Voodoo is so junior high." Tecna jumped, throwing the doll away, "Okey.....spell work yet?"

"Not yet. Lost and found spells take a while." Stella said, opening a box which smell really bad.

"Hey, Look! It's working!" Bloom yelled, pointing towards the ring.

"Those filthy witches! Why would they keep my beautiful ring here? Preposterous!" Stella exclaimed, kneeling down in front of her ring. As I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah...."Bloom agreed.

"Come to mommy. Oh, my six point carrots of pure magic!" Stella spoke with a baby voice as she looked her ring now placed on her finger. "Now Iris can't say anything." Stella said.

"But I Didn't say nothing." I complained.

"I know you were thinking it." She fired back. I can't even say anything because I know she's right. "Mission accomplished, girls!"

"So let's get out of here!" Tecna stated, pointing towards the door.

"I agree we don't wanna overstay our welcome." I added.

"Follow me, you guys." Bloom whispered as she stuck her head out of the door, "I just wanna stop here for a sec. It's their book chamber and it has the only other book that exists about the Great and Golden dragon." Bloom said.

"That's grand but the gateway to the inter-school tunnel will close in five minutes." Tecna informed.

"Wait...there's a time?" I questioned.

"That leaves three minutes to find the book." Bloom persuaded as We entered the library, "If the witches know about a power in the ring, so should we." I think this is a bad idea but seeing how determined Bloom I just can't say no to her and she's right what does the witches know but we don't.

"Do you know what the book looks like?" Flora asked.

"It's right here. It looks just like the one from the restricted vault." Bloom mumbled as she opened the book, a great light appeared.

"Well, since we can't read that book, can we go now?" Tecna asked.

"Honestly, I agree. How much time do we have left Tecna." I asked.

"Chillax, You two, we have a couple of minutes and they have a book about every fairy in the universe." Musa said.

"You know 5 minutes ain't a lot of time Musa." I stated.

"But you're right these books do have something about them." I said starting to get interested.

"Know what that means? There could actually be books about every one of us somewhere in here!" Bloom smiled in excitement.

"We're leaving in a minute and a half so please, don't get distracted." Tecna spoke.

"I have no clue where my powers come from. I don't even know why I'm a magical being. My whole story could be in one of these books." Bloom explained.

"Bloom I understand but do you think it's the right place to look for it." I asked.

"Iris I know I must sound Selfish right now but...I just wanna know what I cam from." Bloom explain more.

"Then look for it. You've just over a minute." Tecna voiced.

"How are these books organised? Alphabetically or by powers? Hmm. . . . Quick! I found it!" Bloom shouted, making us hurry over to her.

"It's really big." Flora uttered.

"Wait!" Tecna halted, "This is too much of a coincidence. Why would it be sitting here, waiting for you?" Tecna interrogated.

"You're right Tecna. why would it be just right there." I added.

"The witches could've been looking her up." Stella suggested, "They probably read all about us, right?"

"Honestly Stella, do you think we're that interesting to them." I said. "Come on Iris those girls did that to me so I wouldn't be shocked that they basically did a background check on us all." Stella fired back.

"Even if that's true, this seems very odd to me. There's a significant risk factor involved. Shall I calculate the exact number for you?" Tecna offered.

"No! This book could have the answers to everything I've been wondering about since I got to Alfea. I have to look inside. . . . It might be my only chance to find out!" Bloom stretched out her arm towards the book until vines appeared, grabbing her arm. Bloom shrieked as she yanked her arm and backed away. I knew something was off

"I'll destroy you!" The bewitched book cackled, "You asked for it, girls! You dare to break into Cloud Tower, but now I dare you to try and break out!"

"We're bailing out of here now! This place is whack!" Musa shouted as she dragged Bloom along.

"We tried to tell you guys." I said crossing my arms.

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"WHAT?!" Tecna yelled as she patted her hand against the wall where the door was before, "The wall is hot. Someone must have used a dark spell to make the door disappear!" Tecna informed as the girls gathered.

"Then maybe we can make a new one. What do you guys think?" Bloom asked as we nodded in agreement.

"I think you're right! Let's bust it!" Musa grinned as Tecna prepared a spell on the tips of her fingers, a green light emitting from her fingers.

"A shot of digital power should do the trick." Tecna stated as she shot her magic at the wall, creating grey plumes of dust fill the air.

"It look worse." Musa said as she inspected the wall, "Now what?"

"Girls lets try Power Convergence?" I asked.

"Good idea. Now, let's do it, girls!" Bloom cheered as we all transformed.

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"Alright, Girls all together now!" I ordered as I gathered some magic into my palms. I then threw the mass amount of magic power at the wall as it combined with my friend's magical powers, hitting the wall, creating a hole in the wall. The girls and I all ran out. Happy that we were able to get away from that liberty.

"Is this the right way?" Bloom asked as the hall seemed to get longer by the second.

"I think it's just an illusion tunnel." Tecna answered as the girls halted to a stop, exhausted from all the running, though I really wasn't affected, "I'm afraid we're lost."

"But you memorized the map, didn't you?" Flora huffed, catching her breath.

"Yes, but this isn't on the map. It's as if it changed." Tecna said as she analyzed our surroundings.

"What? Like someone is messing with the space?" Stella questioned.

"What did you get that idea fro-" I started to say into Tecna spoke.

"That's right. Altering both perception and reality." Tecna nodded as a faint sound started to erupt from down the hallway.

"Please tell me I'm not going crazy, but I hope I wasn't the only one who heard that." Serena asked as everyone went silent.

"Yeah we heard it too. . . . " Flora agreed as bugs started to appear.

"Red catapose! We had some in my realm!" Musa shouted.

"Was it bad?" Bloom asked.

"They got into my friend's castle, and I never saw her again. One bite and we're done for!" Musa warned as they started to surround us.

"Musa you scaring me!" I stated.

"They're everywhere!" Bloom gasped as they appeared above their heads.

"I'd step on them, but not in these boots." Stella cringed as I stepped forward.

"Of course you wouldn't pretty princess." I said but before Stella could say anything I then shout to the rest of the girls.

"What we need is a fired shield. Girls!" I said as signaled the girls we all intertwined our magic together, creating a protective luminous fire shield. The bugs attempted to penetrate the shield, but they just burned and fell off, But like always something doesn't go my way.

"These bugs are fire-proof??" Stella shrieked.

"No dip, Princess Stella." I said sarcastically.

"Iris this is no time to be sarcastic" Flora stated.

"I'm sorry girls but, as you get to know me you'll this is how I copped with a terrible situation." I apologized.

"Hey, I know what we can do." Flora smiled with a confident wink, "Come on, follow me!" She said as she flew into the air, the rest of us following suit.

"This better be good." Stella sang.

"This is Flora we're talking about, of course it gonna be good. When she have that look on her face even I get chills." I said amazed.

"Why Don't you compliment me like that?" Stella asked.

"Because you're you." I stated leaving a jaw dropped Stella.

"In my realm, when we have to get rid of bugs, we use their natural enemies." Flora informed us before blowing magical green power onto the ground below them, "Aracnus sparsus urisus!" Flora summoned as a goat-like creature appeared, eating up and crushing the bugs with its long pink tongue.

"That's one of the grosses and coolest things I've ever seen, and it works!" Stella gasped in amazement as Flora giggled.

"Told you." I said to Stella as She roll her eyes.

"It's bio-control. Using magical beasts to fight pest is way effective. It's not toxic like bug spray, it's safer than fire and it's all around environmentally sound." Flora explained before the creature disappeared into golden dust.

"Is that the sound a catapose makes when they disappear?" Bloom pondered as we descended back onto the ground.

"Look! Is it turning into something else?" as I queried as the squashed bug corpses were morphing into a big, green blob.

"Yeah, they're turning into mud!" Stella noticed, "Note to self: Book a mud facial treatment."

"Yo, that's not mud, that's slime, and they're about to give you a facial!" Musa yelled as Stella cackled, not noticing the giant blob monster forming before her, "Stella!"

"ARGH! EWW!!" Stella screamed as the girls began to run again, the monster chasing after them.

"That thing is so gross!" Bloom commented as Me and Tecna began to fly, the girls following behind.

"I heard that if one of those things slime you, you can't get the smell off for, like, a week! Even if you use magical shampoo." Musa told us as they continued to fly as fast as they could.

"Don't you even--ARGH!" Stella stammered as the girls came to a dead end, "I can't get slimed! This outfit is coutur!" Stella whined.

"If you don't want to get slimed, Stella, follow my lead." I said as she landed on the floor, the girls behind her, "Wait until the monster gets close and then strike!" ordered as the girls got ready, "NOW!!" I cried as we shot our fairy magic towards the grotesque creature. Not gonna lie what Stella said early is right, Eww.

"It's gonna blow, put the shield up!" Bloom shouted As I activated one of the many shields I have. "Wind of Flames." I said as a see through shield appear.

"Double gross. . . . . ." Flora scrunched up her nose in disgust as she looked at the exploded parts of the monster.

"The door is locked." Stella said until Tecna barged the door open with her shoulder, "Thanks."

"Huh? According to my maps, this is supposed to be the grand ballroom." Tecna noticed. "This?" I said in disbelief.

"If this is supposed to be a grand ballroom, I'm leaving them my interior designer's number. Wallpaper might do the trick. It'll really open up the space, you know?" Stella shrugged.

"Agree with you one that." I said crossing my arms.

"Clearly, the map is useless. If only I could get online. . . . " Tecna trailed off.

"Let's retrace our steps. . . . . . Wait, what is that noise?" Musa asked as a chattering noise started up, "ARGH, A PUNCTURE BEATLE!" Musa shivered in fear as Stella stepped in front of her.

"Fret not, I got it under control. Sun Burst!" Stella chanted as she destroyed the bug, along with creating fire in the room.

"Stella, I could've created a beetle-eater. Look at all the fire." Flora scolded.

"I always say, 'when it comes to bugs, you can never have enough fire.' Ahaha! Good one, Stella!" Stella laughed. Suddenly, the fire started spreading everywhere and got stronger, "Uh-wahh! Then again, maybe not!"

"Now look what you did fairy of the shinning sun." I said as I cross my arms.

"Next time you do it." Stella hit back.

"Way to go." Musa congratulated sarcastically as she folded her arms over her chest.

"Did anyone learn any fire spells?" Flora hacked, desperate to get the toxins gasses out of her lungs. It wasn't long until everyone started coughing as the smoke filled the room and the fire got wilder and stronger. I know a fire spelled but I'm worried that I will do something that can make it worst for them I don't trust myself when it comes to new spells I'm afraid something might go wrong.

As I was deep in thought I then heard a voice. 'Believe in yourself Iris. You can control the flames that we gave you, You know it, my child. Believe. Bring back your confidence and use it to save you and your friends. . .' The voice was one that wasn't familiar to Me, which is causing Me to freeze in confusion.

'Who are exactly and what makes you think I can stop this madness?'. I asked the unknown female voice.

'I promise you my child, remember what happen that day to you, your baby sister is alive because of you. All you gotta do is believed in yourself.' I then thanked the female voice and the fly up a blue glow then appeared around my body I then closed my eyes and felt my the magic in me. "Water Shower!" I chanted as clouds start to appear and rain started coming out. It was not a lot to put the fire out but keeping it from getting out of hand. All the girls then smile and give me a thumbs up.

"This fire's too big! A spell won't work!" Texan informed as the fire decided to start spreading again.

"What are we going to do, Iris can only hold it for so long?" Stella gasped. I kept the spell going, but it was starting to getting harder, Controlling this fire had proven to be very difficult. Suddenly, in the midst of trying to control a raging fire, I then sensed a presence. . . . A spiritual presence. I then looked towards Bloom, who wore the expression of someone talking to her whom she did not know. I then stared at bloom using another spell. I Then heard a voice speaking to bloom.

"Listen to me, Bloom. I can save you!" The voice desperately cried out, fully willing to save Bloom.

"What?" Bloom asked.

"You have to trust me. You have to follow my voice. You know my voice. Think back in time, Bloom. Way back. Remember? I used to watch over you."  Her soothing voice echoed as Bloom released a sound of agreement, "You have to trust me! This way, Bloom, follow me!"

Bloom started following the voice into the fire and My first instinct was to stop her but instead, I decided to follow her into the fire as curiosity got the better of Me. I noticed the faint shouts of Our friends sounding behind us, but I was too engrossed and wondering who is this girl? and why is she helping us.

"Follow my voice." The voice ordered Bloom as she stopped in front of the fire, "Trust me, Bloom."  The fire separate to reveal a creepy looking portal, "Keep going. Use the portal!" Bloom touched the portal and it opened, revealing a way out.

"It's a way out! All snaps to you, girl!" Suddenly, Stella came towards Bloom, clapping her on the back and removing Bloom from her daze, disrupting My concentration and snapping Me back into reality too.

"Huh? What happened?" Bloom asked, still a bit dazed.

"We should get going. I don't think I can hold onto the fire any longer." I announced.

"Bloom, you go first." Stella offered as Bloom wasted no time in jumping. Stella was the next one to jump, followed by Musa, then Tecna, then Flora and lastly, Me. I screamed as I slid down the tunnel as the fire was so close when it touch me it didn't hurt which got me confused, but then I landed on top of everyone, My brown wavy hair nearly getting burned off back there.

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"So, Bloom, what happened to you back there?" Tecna asked. They were finally out of Cloud Tower and were walking through the tunnels back to Alfea.

"Well, I didn't know where I was going but then I heard this voice. And this might sound totally bananas, but I knew I could trust the voice." Bloom explained as I knew she heard that voice too, the voice which pleaded Bloom to trust it in order to save her. But why go to such lengths?

"Bananas got us out! So, it looks like you were right to listen to it." Stella remarked looking at me, while waiting for me to say something sarcastic to her. But I just wasn't in the mood.

"That's called intuitive thinking." Tecna added.

"And what matters is that I got my ring back! And you know what that means: we majorly rule!" Stella cheered as I smiled.

We had now approached Alfea and were walking through the halls, well . . . We were dragging our exhausted bodies though the silent halls of Alfea. I myself was beginning to feel a bit fatigued, considering I haven't used so much magic in the span of one day. I haven't use this much magic sense everything went down with my sister.

"I wish we could use magic to fly to our beds." Flora sighed.

"I'm so tired that, if we could use magic, I'd make the bed fly to me and tuck me in." Bloom yawned.

"I'm so tired, I would just crash right here!" Muss announced, making Bloom chuckle. We gasped and stopped in our tracks as we saw Griselda standing in front of our dorm room.

"Listen girls when I say to run we run-" I started to say as I see Miss. Griselda approached us.

'Never mind they will just find us anyway. Maybe I Should had listen to past me about saying it's a bad idea if I knew we were gonna get caught.'

"You are not as tired as you are going to be tomorrow. I expect all of you in Miss Faragonda's office." We groaned but moved to our dorms to crash in our beds.

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

The next morning, we stood in Miss Faragonda's office, our heads hanging in shame.

"We told you girls! Cloud Tower is off-limits!" She scolded, "Yet you ignored us and went there over night. And you broke in. Unbelievable!" She yelled.

"Unthinkable. . . . " Miss Griselda continued.

"Unacceptable. . . ." Miss Faragonda added.

"You must be punished." We all groaned and sighed as we heard Miss Griselda say that line.

"We cannot tolerate this kind of behavior at Alfea, but I hope you at least have a reasonable explanation." Miss Faragonda hoped, giving us a chance to explain our actions. We were going to give our reason for breaking into Cloud Tower until Miss Griselda interrupted us.

"If I may, I believe in such an extreme violation, any reason they could give us would be completely irrelevant."

"I agree." Miss Faragonda suddenly changed her mind.

"In face, I suggest Punishment 4D. I know we have only used it once before, but we need to set an example for other students, whatever the consequences may be." Miss Griselda suggested to the Headmistress. We all hung our heads down, but Stella decided to argue. I was about to pinched her but I was too late.

"But the witches were the ones who started it!"

"That's enough! Punishment 4D it is." Miss Faragonda ignored Stella's protest as she spread her arms, making magical energy flow around us, "Powerus Revokus, Magicus Suspendus!" Suddenly, I was lifted off of the ground and I could feel all my magical energy being drained from every fiber of my body, making me feel empty inside. So empty that is I wished I pinched Stella earlier.

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

We were now in our dorms, mourning over our loss of power. Stella was lying on her bed while I sat on the window sill near it, the other girls sat in their own unique spots.

"Well, at least we don't have to go to class for a whole week." Stella chimed, not looking too sad.

"We can't do any homework without our powers. . . .We'll be so behind!" Flora complained.

"And what about our network privileges? What am I supposed to do without the Realm Wide Web?!" Tecna asked in a sad voice.

"I was almost finished with this off-the-hook spell to hit the perfect title! Which was gonna be so rad for my new demo!" Musa grumbled.

"And I wanted to search a book about myself using a search spell." Bloom sighed.

"You guys, this is bigger than any of that stuff." I announced as I looked out at the landscape to the beautiful scenery outside, "When the witches realize we took the ring, they are going to come after us." I gave a long pause before sighing out loud, "And we won't have our powers." I could a hear a few gasps and groans from behind me as I ran various of scenarios on how to keep the all of us safe without using any magic.

DANGIT! Instead of pinching Stella I should had kick her instead.

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

Words-5,027

8/10/22

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

A/N-Long chapter today sense I haven't update in like two months I'm sorry for being really late a relative of mine just past away so I've been healing this was suppose to come out in July but things haven't been good. I hope you guys like this chapter next chapter might take a moment but it will come eventually.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.8K 1.4K 16
Growing up with a sister is never easy, imagine having to grow up with an older 'perfect' twin, it isn't exactly a walk in the park, especially when...
4.5K 171 37
My Working in her mom's flower shop by day and secretly pining for the college student that she steals kisses from by night, Bloom's first boring sum...
66.9K 1K 21
Aundrey Hayden, a powerful fairy without control. Her element is supposed to be fire but what happens when she can't control it? What happens when th...
2.2K 98 23
The winx club, Bloom, Stella,flora,techna,Musa and Layla defeat evil for good. ( or so they thought). They settle down and get married,l.( Bloom+Sky...