Written In The Stars : Guardi...

By GingerEyes

Ava is the Collectors daughter and a woman known as the" Guardian". She is well known to go back in time ille... More

Written In The Stars : Guardians Of The Galaxy.
Chapter One : Who?
Chapter Two : Busted
When I First Met Loki
Chapter Three : The Truth Comes Out *Added On*
First Kiss On Our Wedding Day
Chapter Four : The Midgardain Game
The Letter * ADDED ON*
Chapter Five : The Deal
Where Were You?
Chapter Six : Into Eternity
Truth
Chapter Seven : Siblings That Are Worlds Apart
It's Fine
Chapter Eight : Hello Again.
Your A True Princess
Chapter Nine : Family Blood
How The Prince Was Created
Chapter Ten : Deliverence
One Last Favor For Her
Chapter Eleven : For My Family
Chapter Twelve: Kill Him
Make Me Scream
Chapter Thirteen : Everything Comes With A Price
We Are The Guardians
Chapter Fourteen: Goodbye
TEASER FOR DARK SKIES

I Looked At You In The Eyes

211 14 0
By GingerEyes

Ava's POV: Seven Months Ago....

Loki had his arms around me during the trip to Svartalfheim, the land of the Dark Elves. He had held me close to his body as he had let me rest my head on his chest.  His hand had rested on my stomach.

"So your carrying our child?" He had whispered in my ear. But the others had heard and he stared at the two of us. I wonder who had told him that I was having the child. But I guess that now that isn't important.

"Yes, I am"

Loki had smiled and began to move around the womb to see where the baby was.

"I never thought that I would be able to have a child since I have been such a criminal"

"You have no idea that being a single mother is going to be such a challenge. That comes from a child from a single mother. It's not going to be easy, but at least if Odin accepts your marriage to Thor..." Valdir had said.

Loki had looked offended. I had seen the look of fear in his eyes . Was Valdir seriously considering that I shouldn't let my child call Loki as their father?

The brown haired girl had looked at her boyfriend and had raised and eyebrow" What?"

Thor had glared at Valdir and had growled under his breath" I was going to tell her later!!!"

"Might as well tell her now" Loki had said . He was right she was going to find out anyways. But his eyes were still heavily staring

"Odin wants Ava and I to marry. He wants her to be happy with a child. The child needs a father."

Loki couldn't take it anymore. He had turned a bright red in the cheeks and stood up while I had to only watch.

"So I am not fit enough to be the childs father. I have been locked away. Sure marry Ava, you know that she wont love you though. Just like your probably still going to have children with Jane. I will be locked away not feeling any happiness !"  Loki had said pointing at Thor.

"You know that's not what he had meant! Your a man who just wont be able to support  her" Jane had said.

"YOUR THE REASON WHY THIS IS HAPPENING!  LOOK AROUND YOU! IF YOU DIDNT..." He had began. I had stood up then taken my chance to get him to calm down. Things are taken way out of hand for him.

"Loki!" I told him.

He had ignored me " IF YOU ONLY DIDNT SNOOP INTO THINGS ..."

"Loki!" I had said in a louder tone.

"YOU COULD HAVE JUST DESTROYED THE UNIVERSE!"

"LOKI!" I had yelled and had turned Loki's head by using my hands. He had looked at me viciously for a few seconds then had taken in the moment. He had taken a deep breath and I reached over to kiss him on the cheek.

"Why do I take things so seriously when they offend me?"

"Your scared Loki. You just don't want your family to be torn apart"

" I don't want to loose it" He had muttered putting a hand on my cheek " And I swear that I wont let anyone kill or hurt you"

Present Day:

As I had looked at him in the eyes, I known that I really didn't belong here. To them I am a creep , a weirdo. I am only here because Ronan wants to marry me and wants me to be a queen with him.

His hands had touched mine . It was too cold for me to handle and I hated it so much. It wasn't healthy to feel this way with him . I would rather kill him on the spot, but I will have to wait to kill him.

Valdir, and Nebula had stood from the sides while Herc had came in between us to exchange the ceremony . Nebula was holding Frey so I can at least still watch him.

"We are gathered here today to celebrate the marriage of Ronan the accursed and Princess Ava of Asgard. "

"Indeed we are " Ronan had said bowing his head.

"Yes"

My eyes had went to the glass window and stared at the stars just outside. Slowly , I had felt myself forget about that hell and move back to Asgard. Back when everything was perfect, when Loki and Thor gotten along with eachother, when there was no slight mention of Midgard.

When Loki's smile wasn't cunning or sly and he truly meant everything he had told me. A cute boy who loved me and would have done anything for his family. If I can change the world, I wouldn't because I would know what was to become of them without change.

I need to keep everything in shape and patterned like the gods wanted.   I had to stay strong just like they would have wanted me to be. To be stronger then this. Shut all of my emotions out of myself and only think of my child.

"The ritual is very short it ends when Ronan says his vows to his mate " Herc had said. I had watched as Ronan had taken out the list that almost had touched the floor  and begun speaking. I had  bothered to not listen to this because it was complete madness .

I had my mind somewhere else. I had to think of anything else but this. My child, the future king of Asgard? The boy who will never see his father as long as I live. He will never know, and I will devote my life to this if I have to.

Loki will never touch him, or even speak a word to him. If such happens , I will have my ways to get his secret out.

"I announce Ava and Ronan newly weds"  Herc had said .

 When I had turned my head, Ronan was already looking reaching over to hold onto my hand . I had held onto it, but I had felt shivers on my back just because of his touch.

There was a few moments of silence, but then a sudden noise had interrupted the moment.

It was the sound of the alarm and the light had begun to flash brightly. Ronan had almost lost his eyes his eyes gotten that wide. When he had looked at Nebula he had shoved me to her. She , shocked had grasped my hand and had gotten me to leave with her.

She had dragged me down the hall, not knowing what to do with me. I was only a girl to her , a woman who was a waste of space. But she was letting me live because of Ronan.

"Your  going to stay right here. " She had insisted as she had handed me a pair of blades. " You know how to use these pretty girl?" She had then handed me my child.

"I do. I am not that stupid" I had told her as she had marched away leaving me to defend for myself. Way to go, clearly Ronan is going to freak when he finds out that she had left me. Well at least that she will get in trouble before I can get to her.

Whenever that is...

I gad looked at the blades and had thought back to Loki when he had gotten killed. Frey was sound asleep, so I had got to stare into his baby innocent face.

"I told you to not let me come brother," Loki had told Thor as he had looked down to his rib cage with the large cut. There was nothing that could be done. Loki had gasped for air and had plopped onto his knees and he had then landed in his brothers arms who had caught him. His eyes were on me as I had rushed to his side.

"Shhh..." I had said to him. There was so much pain breaking my heart at that moment. I had felt like I had to kill someone, that girl Jane. IT was her fault, he had saved her life! There was so much anger that I had to bring on her. I turned to glare at her who didn't really seem to care about this .

"Ava, look at me . Hope never dies, the child will be our legacy alright? " When he said this, my body was weak and ready to explode because of the words he had told me.

This child was our legacy. He is to live at all costs.

Tears had shed on my face and Loki's weak hand had reached over to wipe it away from my face. He is really going to be gone this time. Loki desperately tried to breathe. IT was no use. Blood ran down to Thors hands and dripping on the planets soil. This wasn't supposed to happen.

Loki's body had turned warm after he slipped away, Thor had finally let go and let me kiss him on the forehead before leaving him

That's when I had felt a sharp blade touch my neck. I had gotten into shock because of this. I thought that it must have been a enemy of Ronan because Ronan wouldn't just kill his wife on the spot.

When I had turned around. The man had greeted me with a kiss.  The lips were so soft and strong. It was hard to describe, but it was amazing. He had kept on kissing me , and had wrapped his arms around my child. I had opened my eyes to see who this man was.

It was Drax. Behind him was Peter, Gamora, Groot and Rocket.  They had greeted me with an awkward smile not knowing what to say  to me.  Peter had smirked as Gamora had smiled.

When Drax had opened his eyes. He had put his hand on my cheek as he had smiled at me . I couldn't help but feel a burst of joy and protection. He had kissed Frey's head then pulled me closer to his body.  I really didn't want him to let go.

But he had to, we can make out once we get out of here.

"Drax THATS ENOUGH!!? You can make out you get her out of her alive" Peter had said.

" I AM GROOT"

"YOUR RIGHT!" Rocket added.

I had giggled as Drax had looked back at Frey. " So what's the plan?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

420 4 10
With no home to go back to, and no family to return to, she is left to face reality. A young girl, broken down, and having her family and frien...
32 0 16
"What so after an extremely long day, I'm not allowed to walk around the kitchen in my very over extreme stitch slippers and make a sandwich?" "I'm s...
922 44 9
***PLEASE READ GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY [1] BEFORE THIS BOOK!! OTHERWISE YOU MAY GET VERY CONFUSED*** Having saved the galaxy once already, Astra now...
29K 720 23
Terriana Gregston is a new-girl in New York, and has special, uncontrollable abilities pertaining a so called "Tesseract". This makes her a target to...