๐๐๐‡๐€๐ฑ๐๐€๐‘๐”๐“๐Ž: ๐‘บ๐‘ฏ๏ฟฝ...

By amorry_core21

โ˜… โ๐”๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ก๐š ๐’๐š๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐š, ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎโž โ˜… ๐ƒ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก is an event. The opening ceremony is ay the hospital, an... More

๐’๐š๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐š ๐”๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ก๐š
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ž
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter |6|
Chapter |7|
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter |8|
Chapter |9|
Chapter |10|
Chapter |11|
Chapter |12|
IMPORTANT QUESTIONS
Chapter |13|
Chapter |13.5| filler
SEASON 2 |1|
Hi! I'LL BE ON A BREAK
UNEXPECTED
SEASON 2 |3|
SEASON 2 |4|

SEASON 2 |2|

876 53 12
By amorry_core21

SPORTS FESTIVAL PT 2
sasuna uchiha

——— • I could hear the loud screams of the crowd, especially our loud sensei, I don't think he would even need a mic. Right, we're about to enter the stadium where all eyes are on us first years.

I might not show my best during this festival, but I'm still going to blow your minds.

Here we are, the miraculous new stars who overcame enemy attacks with our hearts of steal, atleast that's what Present Mic said.

"Hero course, Class 1-A, right?!"

With all the praise he gives, I coyld feel my blood pump in excitement! No matter how chilk I can be sometimes there's no way I could escape the excitement when it comes to combat!

Soon after, all first years entered the stadium. "All of U.A.'s first years are here now!"

We all gathered to the middle of stadium where Midnight-sensei awaits us. "Time for the player pledge!", She whipped her whip.

"Representing the students is Uchiha Sasuna from Class 1-A!", She announced.

I grunted lightly, no one told me about this. A sudden idea struck my brain, "Oh I know what to say now..."

"Ohh, Do your best, Sasu-chan!"

"That girl did place first in the entrance exam"

I heard someone sigh in the crowd, "In the hero course."

I just ignored the person amd walked up the stage, I walked towards the mic with a neutral expression. All different kinds of looks were sent to me by the students, some held jealousy, some held irritation, anger, or even admiration. Blesss those who had a neutral expression.

I may not see them but I can feel the pressure these brats are trying to put on my back. I just sighed...

"I pledge...", I looked through the crowd, looking for someone. And I noticed someone from the far back, wearing a black cape, I look back at the crowd.

"That this year's sports festival will be unexpected... also, don't try to observe me, just ignore me and that'll be helpful enough, thanks." And so I carelessly go back to my class with a satisfied expression.

Izu-kun grabbed my shoulders and shook me, "WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT?!", he said. I look at him, weirded, "Izu-kun, I love attention, I admit. But I don't want to gather any attention today," I whisper-yelled at him.

If I acted like a careless student then people would look down on me and attention would be on the flashy students, I'll just try my best not to be caught by the cameras, and then Endeavor would have no choice but to give up on my performance this festival.

But if there's a one on one competition then...eh, brute strength is enough.

"Tch, so arrogant."

"Atleast we don't gave to worry about her, right?"

"So low for being the one who topped the hero course's entrance exam."

A vein popped out of my forehead, "Bitches, you better be thankful that it wasn't Katsu who made a pledge!"

FIRST GAME!

"Now, let's get started right away! The first game is what you'd call a qualifier!  Every year, many drink their tears here!

This year it's......!"

The screen flashed out the words "Obstacle Race"

"This!"

I humed, An obstacle course race. This will be easy, as long as I don't accidentally hit other students to their deaths then it's fine.

"As long as you stay on the course, it doesn't matter what you do!", Midnight announced. That just made me more excited, "You're giving us too much freedom, senei~"

"Now, take your places everyone!"

All 11 classes crowded the gate, waiting for the last green light to turn off, while almost everyone else positions into running straight, I stand confidently on the front...

I won't get squished this way...

"START!!!".

I quickly sprinted in to the tunnel and out, avoiding any cameras that I can see and sense. But then I sense something harshly cold, I glanced at the person who passed by me and I quickly jump to avoid getting freezed.

Shoto and I exchanged glances before he continued to run ahead of us.

Letting four of my classmates pass by me, I jumped forward to catch up. Even if I'm avoiding Endeavor's eyes, I need to be seen as someone who was worthy of getting to Class 1-A, I'll only show that to the eyes of the students.

As I land on the ice, I used energy from my jump to slide through ice in a fast pace just behind Katsu.

I slid into a stop when my short classmate suddenly got hit by a giant robot. "The robots from the entrance exam..."

So this is the first obstacle? How cruel and fitting.

"ROBO INFERNOOOO!"

"What the hell? The hero course had to fight these on the entrance exam?!", I hear one of the lower classes say outloud.

"Yes, dobes. Now, think about your places, can you find a way to beat them?", I thought passively while rolling my eyes. I should've worn ear plugs before going here...

CRASH, BANG!

I look back to the front and saw Shoto already bringing down a larger robot, "Sasuna, thank you for blending in the crowd, keep up the stealthy work," I managed to hear him say. I nodded at him.

I stayed in a safe area as I watch the robot fall to it's doom, I hope the students are fine, I guess.

"TODOROKI FROM CLASS 1-A! HE ATTACKED AND DEFENDED IN ONE HIT! HOW ELEGANT!"

I smirked, I've seen his skills during on the first day and on USJ. He just keeps showing impressive skills everyday, Endeavor mist have put him in a hellish training.

I quickly slip out of the dust and run just a few meters behind him.

"OH! Uchiha from the same class seemed to have dodged and used the situation to swiftly pass by the obstacle! Stealthyyyy~", Present Mic comments.

"Woah! Sasuna!"

"Uchiha! Show us your skills from the entrance exam!", I hear the familiar voice of Kaminari scream my name. Right, we were on the sme exam site...

"This is fine, I haven't showed any impressive nor flashy skills yet", I thought to myself.

I glanced back at the other students amd smiled, I can feel a bit of proudness in me. From their experience in USJ, they know they can't stand and watch forever.

"No hesitation, my little ducklings~"

"Oi oi, the first obstacle was a piece of cake! What about the second?"

I look forward, the second phase, are those tightropes? Easy, I could just jump over them!

"The fall!!!"

A student from the support department immediately zoomed in the danger while calling out to the support companies of the whole world. I smirked.

Right, aspiring heroes aren't the only ones who enrolled in this prestigious academy.

"That's quite the pleasant surprise/Nice"

I look back to the oerson who spoke with me, and I realized it was Purple. Now that I look at him, he kinda looks like Eraserhead. A fan perhaps?

Or does sleep deprived people just looks the same? Wait, no. Dad doesn't look hagard...

I just waved a simple goodbye at him before jumping to a platform, sometimes even sliding on the ropes Shoto froze.

And after finally getting over the fall, I am met with a minefield. These aren't life threatning, right? U.A. doesn't kill their own students.

"By the way, these mines are for the games, they aren't that dangerous!"

Good.

Now, how do I pass this without being flashy? The other students are already Stepping on the mines carelessly, atleast some has the brains to think about what they're going to do.

I hear a blast pass by me, "OI, SASUNA! DON'T TELL ME YOU AIN'T SERIOUS ABOUT THIS?!?!", I hear him yell at me.

Oh, so he finally noticed. I yelled back at him with a fake bright smile, "DON'T WORRY KATSU, I'LL TRAIN WITH YOU MORE!!!" I yelled back.

"FUCK YOU!", he replied.

Sigh, such a dobe.

And then he blasts into Shoto and starts a fight with him, and as expected all the cameras turn to them, leaving the audience blind to what the other students does.

"Hey, hey hey, the rest of the pack is also speeding up!"

"However! Even as they push and pull out each other, can the two at the top remaining in the lead?"

Hn. I think it's time to use a little bit of my own lightning style, right?

I rapidly yet carefully perform the appropriate hand signs, I them bend down into a sprinting position.

"Just a moment more..."

I told myself as I build up some chakra on my body and especially my legs. My eyes caught Izu-kun and his digging business, I immediately figured out what he's going to do and I smirk.

A bit of hiding is good as well.

Izu-kun does I guessed he would and dive into the compressed mines with a piece pf metal as his shield and magic carpet.

BOOM!

The pink smoke envelopes the whole mine and that's my cue to zoom in pass the students without touching the mines and getting noticed by the cameras.

"Thanks for the cover, my favorite dobe!"

"Does a huge explosion at the back?! What's with that force?!"

"It's crybaby Midoriya Izu-kun, you dobes!", I screamed proudly in my head.

"WOAH! CLASS A'S MIDORIYA IS IN A HOT PURSUIT WITH THAT BLAST!"

"Auntie Inko's probably bawling by now," I thought to myself.

The three boys at the front are on the lead by now, fighting for the first place. I smile, go on! Keep stealing the light, boys!

To the eyes of the other students, I appeared suddenly Infront of them as I run just behind the three leading students.

"Woah! Since when did she get here?!"

"I saw that! You're so cool, Uchiha!", I heard Kaminari again. I sweat-droped, is he a fan???

I continue to hop over the mines with the right speed, at this speed I'll end up at forth place. Perfect!

"Midoriya swiftly blocks those behind him! Would you believe it? He cleared the minefield in an instant!"

"Eraserhead, your class is insane! What're you teaching them?!"

"I didn't do anything. They got rach other fired up on their own."

We finally entered the entrance tunnel to back to the stadium, in other words the finish line. I didn't let any other students pass by me at that...

"U.A. sports festival, first year stage! Who could've predicted the developments at the beginning or this conclusion?

I don't know who but Uchiha from class A was right! This year's sports festival is unexpected! SO COOOL!

THE FIRST PERSON BACK ON THE STADIUM IS THAT MAN...

MIDORIYA IZUKUUUUUUUU!!!!"

I laughed loudly, I can imagine Auntie sliding off the couch!

→→→→→→→

• Sasuna feels like an older sister in this chapter haha!
It's cute.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

551K 33K 42
๐— ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ด๐—ฒ BOOK 1 ใ€ŽI'm tired of seeing a world full of itself. Why can't you understand that there's no black or white?ใ€ Sakura never thought she wou...
405K 16.4K 42
After being spontaneously transported to the My Hero Academia world, (Y/n) finds herself becoming closer to the characters that live there. She quick...
24.2K 1.1K 33
The fourth ninja war was over, Naruto and Sasuke finally faced off and Sakura didn't hesitate to stop them. In the middle of a fatal blow, a portal s...
90.2K 3.8K 30
In a shocking event where young Sakura Haruno dies at an early age, A soul whom has wondered the vast alternate realities claims this empty shell. Th...