Chiaki's OP Little Sister (Sl...

By ArtVampire

A Danganronpa x My Hero Academia x Pokemon Legends Arceus crossover fanfiction where Chiaki has a little sist... More

Character Info
Kickstarter
The Deal & Back to Hisui
(Slight) Training Montage & Hope's Peak Academy Orientation
The Dreaded Entrance Exam & Chifuyu's Hustle
The Killing Field Trip (USJ Edition)
How to Ruin the Sports Festival In Just a Few Easy Steps
Dealing with Serial Killers For Dummies
Gamma Gym Fiasco & End of the Year Terms
Shopping Trip Filler Before More Canon Crap Happens
Everyone Do The I-Island Flop!
Aftermath of I-Expo
Chifuyu's Pokemon (before summer vacation)
Interlude before Summer Begins
Chifuyu's Pokemon (UPDATED & EDITED)
Feliz Navidad From Paldea (Holiday Special)
Chifuyu's Abilities (UP TO DATE)
Persona Information
Flashback Time: The Mementos
Some things to ask....
Welcome Home and A New Ally?
The Awakening of the Beast
A Bit of Filler Before We Get Back to the Grind...
Confrontation and Revelations
Of Nen and Long Lost Relatives
Some New Furry Friends Enter the Scene....
Special: The Delicious Last Course
Cat-astrophe at the Provisional License Exams
F*CK Nighteye! All My Homies Hate Nighteye!
Overhauling Overhaul
The Eight Plagues of the Eight Bullets
Incorrect Quotes to Cure Your Sadness
Episode Mobius
Chifuyu's Return and Kokoro's Resignation

Dealing with Heroic Idiots & Making New Friends

537 5 16
By ArtVampire

First Person POV Chifuyu

"I am so gonna make myself a coat out of that rat Nezdu's fur for this..." I gripped the straps of my bag as I unwillingly approached the crowd of reporters with my fellow classmates from Hope's Peak Academy. Since we are now stuck behind enemy lines, all of us at Hope's Peak Academy had a pow-wow at the Titty Typhoon to figure out how to cope with our new situation being in UA's "witness protection program." We all unaminously decided that it would be in all of our best interests to stick together. And also to avoid being any classes involving the Hero Course; meaning we choose one of the auxillary courses than UA's main hero course curriculum. Which meant the General Course to the Support Course. Sure, there are those of us who personal vendettas with those enrolled in those courses, but it was more preferable than breathing the same air as those deluded fools from Classes A and B.

We also made a move to wear our usual clothes opposed to the "offered" UA uniforms as a way of giving them the middle finger. I chose to wear my azalea-themed ninja outfit with ninja footwear, headband, and face mask as I was in a "ninja" mood today. I made sure my katana was tucked away on my belt, as while I won't use the Breathing-style techniques (unless in an extreme situation) in front of these fuckers, I will not hesitate to cut a bitch to make my point.

I was leading my class along with my senpai reps with their respective classes to the UA entrance when we spotted one of our worst obstacles: the papparazzi.

My eyes narrowed as I bore witness to some reporters crowding around a tan red-eyed kid with long fuschia pink hair with a red streak in his bangs and bandages covering part of his face as they hounded him for information on All Might being a teacher. He looked on the verge of having a panic attack, and it wasn't hard to guess why from the way those reporters where harrassing him.

"Oi!" I barked out, pushing aside some reporters harshly as I grabbed the boy by his shoulders. "Stop bothering him!" I snapped out at them.

"We are just asking him some questions!" One reporter argued back.

"Well, you are making him uncomfortable! He's obviously not interested! Go away!" I snapped angrily.

"You go to this school too? What can you tell us about All Might being a teacher?!" One reporter shoved a mic in my face. I slapped it out of his hand before I slammed my sandaled foot onto it, crushing it into splinters. "Hey, what the hell, gaki?!"

"First of all, shut up. You annoy me." I snarled in their face. "Second, ask someone who gives a shit. And three, I hope you guys enjoyed your careers, because of you harrassing minors without a guardian's consent the lawyers will be having a field day by eating your careers for breakfast." This made them back away quickly, their beady eyes that were once full of insane greed now are full of fear. Giving us a wide berth, I waved my classmates from Hope's Peak over. "C'mon guys! Before they surround us again!" My class quickly dashed through the gates, not giving the vultures time to get a good look at their faces as they made it in. I grabbed the arm of the pink haired boy, dragging him with me as the gates shut behind us.

We didn't stop until we, along with my class from Hope's Peak, were inside the H-shaped building. The pink-haired boy braced his hands against his knees, gasping for breath. I felt bad, as not many can handle my speed and something told me he did not have the best constitution, like my cousin Chihiro.

I grabbed my water bottle and offered it to him. "Here take this," I said, as he reached out to grab it and drink from it.

"A-Arigato...." he gasped, thankful for the offer.

I nodded to the longhaired boy. "No problem." As I got a good look at him, I felt as if there was another presence attached to him... similar of that of a flea to a dog, if you pardon the expression (I'm sorry, Arcanine and Lucario). Activating my aura sight, my eyes widened slightly that my deduction hit close to home, as I found something alien hiding within him. Seeing that they held no malicious intentions to their host, I chose not to mess with them unless asked. While I, and some of my Pokemon too, could sense that the symbiotic creature is no weakling and could pose a plausible threat if provoked, they clearly held no ill will to anyone.

"Is something wrong?" I snapped out of my thoughts hearing the kid's voice break through. Seeing him peer up at me with those innocent eyes, I felt myself compelled to tell the truth than play it cool.

"Um..." I lowered my voice to make sure no one could overhear. "You do know you got something living inside you, right?"

He didn't miss a beat when he answered in a rather chipper tone, "Yep! C'mon out a second, Bendy!" I blinked when some black goop that smelled of fresh ink suddenly emerged from his back, forming into what reminded me of a demonized Mickey Mouse but with their eyes covered by the "ink" and a permanent smile on their face, and I could swear that the visible teeth kept changing from sharpened fangs to flat normal teeth off and on.

"Um, hi." I spoke to them, opting to be polite despite the slightly unnerving appearance.

The inky creature held out a hand, something within their clawed appendage forming, before a rose made entirely out of ink was made, impressing some of my classmates that lingered around us.

The kid chuckled, "Looks like he likes you."

I nodded, a bit gobsmacked for words at the moment.

Before anything else could be said, the bell rang, making me curse silently. All of us from Hope's Peak have to gather in the auditorium to listen to the UA headmaster about where we have to go, from their onsite dormitories and what classes. I wonder how Nedzu-baka reacted to none of the Hope's Peak Academy students wanting to share any classes with the hero course students....

The pink-haired kid waved at me, heading off in what must be his homeroom class. "Maybe we'll see each other later! Sayonara!" With that, he and "Bendy" have made a quick exit.

"C'mon, guys," I said to my fellow peers from Hope's Peak after a moment of silence has passed, "Let's go to this stupid assembly and see what parts of hell we are going to be stationed at. Remember where to meet up after the classes are over for the day. And if anything urgent pops up, use the groupchat to contact each other. And no, Kokichi, you running out of grape Panta does not count as an emergency," I added firmly, giving a knowing look at the Ultimate Supreme Leader, making him grumble in response for calling him out.

"Now let's-" I was cut off when I heard some shouting up ahead. My ears then caught the sound of sniffling and my eyes widened when Alakazam informed it that it was Chihiro that seems to be in trouble.

"Hold that thought!" I barked as I began to sprint ahead, catching my classmates off guard before I heard them run after me with Kaede leading the way.

I gritted my teeth upon seeing Chihiro hanging his head as the blue-haired Iida brat from the entrance exam was berating him, no doubt for wearing a skirt to school as opposed to the male uniform.

What can I say, old habits die hard. Sometimes Chihiro feels more comfortable with skirts on, though I have seen him wear sweatpants when he's working out with Mondo and Ishimaru.

Speaking of which...

Ishimaru was berating the brat heir of the Iida family while Mondo looked ready to punch the bluenette a new face going by how he was cracking his knuckles loudly, scaring some of the spectators off.

"Chifuyu-kaichou, don't-!" I didn't bother hearing the rest of Kaede's sentence as I tossed my uniform jacket in the air behind me and quickly stormed straight over to where the bickering bluenette and senpai were, the latter catching sight of me and began to quickly back away from the blast radius. The brat of Iida had only just turned around to see me, only to be met with a powerful backhand to the face, sending him and his glasses flying off, spittle flying from his mouth as he landed on his ass.

He tried to sit up but I landed a kick on him with both feet, sending him back further as I kicked him some more before pinning him down with my feet as he skid down the floor of the hall.

I paid no attention to the growing crowd of students from other classrooms, one of them being Midoriya and some of his classmates. The Iida brat had no time to react as I seized the collar of his uniform shirt. His eyes widened upon seeing my face mask and headband. "You-!"

I pulled my hand back and punched him, hard. The impact made my knuckles almost ache, but it was worth it seeing the already forming bruise on his cheek as his face was forced to turn one way.

"You bastard..." I snarled. "Just when I thought you hero wannabes couldn't get any worse, you have managed to set the bar even lower."

"W-wha-?!" I lifted him up, anger making my eyes glow with fervor, the english letter symbols in my eye glowing brighter as I barely restrained myself from summoning Ursaluna to disembowel him just for making my cousin cry and trigger flashbacks from his years back in middle school when those stupid kids picked on him for being "girly".

"If I catch you bothering my friends, much less any member of my family, I will rip your guts out and put them in bowl and then incinerate them as a sacrifice to the gods in front of those reporters to watch, you filthy heroic heathen!" I threatened, my eyes searing into his. His eyes became encased in absolute fear as he stared into them unwillingly. I then judo flipped him onto his back, making him gasp as the wind left his lungs.

"Chifuyu-chan, stop!" I heard Midoriya run at me, making me sidestep him and chop him on the back of his neck, making him drop like a rock to the hard floor.

I snorted at him from behind. "I didn't even put full force behind that attack, yet you went down like a sack of potatoes. How pathetic if this is all the so-called hero course students have to offer. No wonder those cannon fodder from the League of Villains targeted you lot so easily."

I turned to the crowd coming from one of the classrooms, pointing at a girl with earphone jacks hanging from her earlobes and a guy with spiky red hair and teeth as sharp as Souda-senpai's. "Get these two meat sacks out of my sight or I'll release my biggest beast to finish them off right here and now."

They wasted no time to grab them and drag them to Recovery Girl's office, all the while the redhead sparing me frequent looks of fear as he hauled Midoriya onto his shoulder like a sack of grain, while the chick just shrugged it off and dragged Iida by the foot as the redhead took off in a dead run.

I crossed my arms as I watched them recede from sight before I turned to the others who had gathered to watch the spectacle, placing an arm around my cousin as I glared at everyone who wasn't part of Hope's Peak Academy. "Let this be a warning to those who think that just because we aren't from a stupid hero school doesn't mean we can't kick your ass into the ground to protect one of our own. If you bother them even a little bit," my eyes flashed bright crimson as I drew my katana, "I'll never forgive you, and I never forget a face, so watch your backs."

I heard a few of my own classmates murmur noises of agreement, one or two of them commenting, "Sugoi!" at the display of power I performed with just my own two hands.

I placed my sword back in it's scabbard, before turning back to my classmates. "Oi! All of you follow me! Double time!"

They all saluted me, an inside joke with the class because of my "commanding presence," I'm sure. "Hai, Chifuyu-kaichou!"

With that we booked it out of the main hallway, leaving a bunch of gobsmacked UA students behind.

Little did I know at the time that my actions that morning would be spread around the school by the time lunch period rolled around.

And with that out in the open, I'll be a target for some unpleasant people, both UA student and teacher alike.

Timeskip brought to you by Chifuyu riding on Basculegion while fighting Thundurus in Cobalt Coastlands....

There is no rest for the wicked. Especially when you are now stuck in the same vicinity of the very sort of people you practically want nothing to do with. It is like the entire universe just gets off on my misery, since my class is practically forced into UA's "witness protection program" since my class got caught in the cross-fire with those jag-offs from the League of Villains. I honestly wanted to kill that Man-child for putting me in this predicament. Especially where that nosy jackass won't leave me alone ever since he caught sight of me entering the campus with some of my comrades from Hope's Peak Academy.

Speaking of which...

"Chifuyu-chan!" I nearly crushed the unopened soda can in my hand as I heard my name, especially when it was used in the way many would consider inappropriate since I was no way familiar with the one calling me other than him constantly stalking me, irritation nearly exploding right out of me.

I hate everything that this situation has put me and my classmates in.

Damn UA.

Damn Nedzu.

Damn the society.

DAMN EVERYTHING!

I whipped around to see Midoriya himself, at a table with a blue haired guy and a round-faced chick with chestnut brown hair, waving at me as if we were longtime friends. He apparently forgives me for karate-chopping the back of his neck earlier that morning when he tried to get between me and his idiotic blue-haired friend.

"Come sit with us!" He called out, his expression so hopeful that even Junko would projectile vomit at the sight of it.

"No," I shot him down quickly, turning on my heel and walking to an empty table far away from him and his friends, ignoring his downhearted expression aimed at my back.

Tucking myself into a corner, I buried my face into my hands, trying to dispel the oncoming headache from all of that had been going on.

"Kid?" Gengar asked cautiously, his usual grin turning upside down into a frown in the mental link.

"I'm fine.... okay no I'm not..." I telepathed. "Everything that we worked for had been for naught..."

"Not true." Gallade piped up trying to see the silver lining in all of this. "We aren't in the Hero Course, so not all is lost just yet."

"Yet." Basculegion chipped in with sarcasm.

"Enough already..." Ursaluna grumbled, as she was in a bitter mood herself given the current circumstances. I already miss my cozy Ultimate Lab and all the free time the other students and I had back at the Hope's Peak campus. 

My thoughts were interrupted when the boy I met earlier before homeroom sat next to me.

Before I could ask, he handed me a pink colored tablet. "Here, take this." He said, his face that of an excitable puppy.

I raised an eyebrow at him. "What?"

"This will help with your headache. Trust me."

"You're offering me drugs that I have no clue what it will do to me." I stated than asked, a bit floored by this situation to be even a little bit angry or confused. (A/N: kids, don't do this, no matter where you are or whoever it is offering to you.)

"I know it might sound shady, but it is actually a candied remedy made by Seiko-chan, my pharmacist."

That name caught my attention. "You don't happen to mean Seiko Kimura, do you?" I asked for clarification.

He looked surprised, but he nodded. "Yeah, her. She helps me with my Quirk's drawbacks by having these medicines made for me as I have a bad reaction to injections. And then there's Mikan-chan who often helps with my Quirk's other drawbacks..."

"In that case," I took the offered sweet remedy. "Thanks." I popped it into my mouth, the flavor of strawberry candy hitting my tongue before I knocked it back with a swig of milk. If it came from Seiko-senpai, then it is more than safe.

It took a few seconds before I felt the pulsing sensation in my head begin to fade, replacing it with a feeling of serenity. Yup. That is Seiko-senpai's medicine. No other medicine does that.

Swallowing the rest of the milk, I turned to the pink-haired boy. "Thanks. But might I ask who you might be? I didn't catch your name earlier..."

He smiled at me, innocence making his aura flare in a bright white color, the air of purity. "I'm Rico. Rico Nijuga. Who might you be?"

"Name's Chifuyu Nanami," I offered my hand to him. "Nice to meet you officially."

"So you remembered?!" He looked shocked yet happy that I at least remembered his face.

"Yeah." I answered. "Sorry I didn't talk to you for long. Those guys that were bothering you put me in a worse mood than before I dealt with him. I didn't want to chance lashing out at you."

"It's okay. You looked like you had a lot going on. I just wanted to show my thanks for helping me."

Before I could respond, a girl with pink hair and wearing a marching band leader hat with her UA uniform suddenly appeared beside me, along with another pink-haired girl with pigtails, both of them wearing bothered expressions.

I blinked at them before they spoke. "Can we sit with you?" The band leader girl asked. "I'm sorry if this is sudden, but there is some people we are trying to keep our distance from lest we snap and kill them out of sheer irritation."

"I like them already." Froslass commented, making Gallade groan and facepalm at the Ghost/Ice-type's comment.

"Uh, yeah sure." I decided to bite the bullet. I gestured to the open seats at the table. "Knock yourselves out." With that they sat down.

"So who might you guys be?" I asked, wanting to alleviate the awkward atmosphere somewhere.

"I'm Nonon Jakuzure. I'm a middle school grad from Honnoji Academy, just got transferred here to the Support Course." The band girl introduced herself.

"I'm Mine Nadeshiko. I'm a graduate from the Imperial Private Academy. I'm also in the Support Course." The pig-tailed girl said, looking less than happy about being here.

"I'm Chifuyu Nanami. I'm not a student here, my class is under the witness protection program thanks to the USJ fiasco."

The three's eyes widened at this. "So you're one of the kids that got attacked?" Rico asked, stunned.

"I wasn't there at the beginning as my aunt had notified the school that I was not to participate in the excercise. But then I had to intervene as my class got endangered so I had to send some reinforcements." I then explained my involvement in the incident.

"That's rough..." Rico said, feeling bad for my predicament.

"You're telling me." I chuffed, taking another drink of my milk.

"Excuse me," I looked behind me to see two more girls, both with pink hair, though one had black cat ears on her head and a black tail behind her, while the other just looked like a normal teen with some punk attire, only her uniform was modified majorly, catching my interest.

"Hi. Can we join you? Our exes won't leave us alone." The second girl asked, holding the hand of the cat-eared girl, who was staring at the ground.

I blinked. How many people am I gonna encounter like this?

"Um, sure..." I responded.

Rico waved at them. "Hello, Amu-chan and Ichigo-chan!"

"Hello, Rico-kun." Amu spoke for them, dipping her head at him, before nodding to Mine and Nonon, acknowledging their presence.

"You know each other?" I asked the pink haired tan boy.

"Yeah, we are all in the General Course together." He answered.

"I'm Amu Hinamori. I'm from Seiyo Academy." She introduced herself, not giving more than necessary information. "This is my cousin, Ichigo Momomiya. She graduated from Daikan Junior High...." The cat eared girl remained silent.

"So what's up?" I asked. "You said something about getting away from your exes... something going on?"

"We broke up with them over the summer," Amu began to explain, rubbing the back of Ichigo's hand.

"And I take it neither of them can take no for an answer." I guessed, hitting the nail on the head.

Amu nodded, her mouth set in a grim line. "Yeah. That's the long and short of it. Though my cousin Ichigo got the worst part of the deal with her ex..."

I looked over at Ichigo, her aura a dark grey, the aura of misery and pain. Activating my Aura sight, courtesy of Lucario, my eyes widened when I saw bruises hidden underneath her clothes.

I leaned toward her seriously, catching her eyes as I spoke in a low and serious tone. "Has he been hurting you?"

She tried to look away but was unable to as she softly admitted, "Y-yes...."

"What does he look like?" I asked, making sure to keep my tone even despite the raging fire that resided within me at the moment. "Point him out to me."

Looking up a bit, she pointed over to where a guy with short black hair in UA's uniform was standing in the middle of the cafeteria, a blonde guy with red-pink eyes next to him, seeming to be looking around for something. Or rather someone.

(A/N: I apologize to those who love Masaya and Tadase from their respective canon anime, I just like the love rivals better. Give me Ikuto and Kisshu any day!)

And I had a good idea of who they were looking for.

I turned back to Amu, staring into her gold-colored eyes with my red ones. "That blonde your ex too?" I asked for clarification.

She nodded. "Yeah. They are the 'princes' of the General course. If only they all knew...."

I nodded before I tuned into my mind link. "Mismagius. Gengar. Mind if I borrow you two for a moment?"

"Yeah/Yes, milady." They both answered, ready to hear my request. I eyed the two boys that were still looking for Amu and Ichigo.

With a mental confirmation, the two ghost-types traveled in the shadows of the other students, a shiver passing through them as they jump from one shadow to another, none of them having a single clue what just happened even when they looked.

Right at that opportune moment the two boys spotted us, making Ichigo tense in her seat as she noticed the dark-haired boy heading our way with his blonde friend.

Amu clenched her fist seeing the blonde coming with him, as if getting ready for a fight.

"Mismagius, Gengar, now!" I commanded, the ghost-types jumping into their shadows and making them freeze midstep, confusion clear on their faces as their bodies were no longer of their own control. Like puppets on a string, they were turned around and then forced to walk away, marching almost like soldiers to the battlefield before they were levitated headfirst into a couple of trash cans, drawing some laughs from nearby onlookers.

Embarrassed, the two tried to save their dignity and pride by rushing out of the cafeteria, making Ichigo and Amu blink in astonishment at the display.

Mismagius and Gengar came back, popping their heads out of my shadow, making the others look down at my shadow.

"Thanks, you two." I said quietly so to not draw the attention of the other students.

They nodded at me before Gengar giggled mischievously as they disappeared back in my shadow, returning themselves to their respective Pokeballs.

I looked back at Amu and Ichigo. "That should keep them away for a little while."

Ichigo managed to smile, though it was a bit watery, and say in a very grateful tone, "T-thank you..."

I blushed slightly. "N-no problem. You let me know if he gives either of you any more trouble."

With that, silence consumed the rest of our lunch period.

POV Switch 3rd Person POV

Chifuyu was walking away from the staff lounge after helping Chisa-sensei with a few errands before she happened upon what seemed to be an angry mob hanging around outside class 1-A's room.

She spotted Rico, Amu, and Ichigo trying to get through the crowd to no avail, making the pinkette sigh to herself before begrudgingly walking over to see what was going on.

"What's going on here?" She asked the three who seemed to not want anything to do with this rabble.

"One of our classmates is trying to start something," Amu stated in a miffed tone, gesturing to a guy with purple gravity-defying hair with noticeable baggy eyes.

Recognizing him as Hitoshi Shinso, Chifuyu tensed; earlier after orientation and before lunch, she and her other classmates that shared the classroom with the Gen Ed students had introduced themselves to the students as chances were she and the others were probably going to be stuck with them for the unforseeable future. When the topic of Quirks came up, especially when they got to the subject of Chifuyu's, everyone immediately recognized her as the one who scored first in the entrance exam and had stopped the rampaging Zero-pointer. Out of all the other Gen Ed students gawking at her, the one with purple hair rubbed her the wrong way, making Chifuyu go on her guard along with her Pokemon sharing the mental connection as they too sensed something not good from him, especially with his blatant glaring at her.

Chifuyu rolled her eyes before she walked over to the group and yanked Hitoshi by his ear, cutting off his "declaration of war" to the "infamous" Class 1-A.

"Okay, that's enough sugar for you." She said nonchalantly before she made herself be seen by the class as she easily tossed a now irate Hitoshi to the back of the crowd. She noted how Rico, Amu, and Ichigo looked in awe/amusement as she did so. Ignoring Hitoshi and his glare, Chifuyu gave a once-over of the class of Eraserhead.

"So this is the class that sent the LOV on the ropes." She stated than asked, ignoring the gazes of Midoriya and Bakugo. She scoffed. "I'm not impressed." A lot of the students took umbrage at her statement. The only ones who didn't were the students Chifuyu vaguely remembered from the entrance exam, which were the frog girl, the earphone jack girl, the electric blonde, the sharp toothed redhead, the martial artist with the tail, and the kid with rocky features holding a bunny.

"Those two could get along with Ogami-chan and Tanaka-kun now that I think of it..." She thought to herself before she refocused on the task at hand.

"Who's she?" Chifuyu heard one of the students that was crowding around 1-A's door ask.

"Isn't she one of those students in the witness protection program?" She heard another one ask, making her clench her teeth with anger at the blatant reminder, but she held her ire at bay for the moment.

She eyed the crowd of students critically before speaking. "So what's with the bride meeting?"

"These Hero course jerks are being full of themselves!!" A silver-haired teen barked out, his sharp shark-like teeth gritted together in anger.

"How so?" she questioned, her tone cool and posture relaxed.

"Because that ash blonde said-"

"And you're basing your personal opinion of the entire class because of one person being an idiot?" She cut him off making the crowd balk at my words.

"Hey!!" She didn't have to look behind me to know the Boom Boom Pinata took umbrage at the insult she indirectly threw at him.

"Oh pipe down, you mutt," she snipped at him without sparing him a glance, "I'm just getting warmed up."

"W-well," another student began, "they are all up on their high horses, just because they survived a villain attack-"

"An attack that could have very well have killed them." She interrupted again, her voice becoming cold as her cool facade melted away.

This made the crowd flinch at the sudden change in the atmosphere as the air even suddenly dipped a few degrees in temperature. Taking their silence as a nonverbal cue, she began to speak in a tone that was nothing short of strict and disappointment in the high-schoolers' behaviour.

"They were attacked by villains. They could have all died. For fuck's sake, have any of you noticed their homeroom teacher's injuries. He's practically a walking talking sleep-deprived mummy because of that attack." This made some of the students look down in shame at her words.

"Not that Eraserhead is that much different than a sleep-deprived zombie..." Chifuyu thought to herself but chose not to add that aloud. "The fact that they made it out alive without suffering casualties is a miracle on its own."

I paid no heed to stares aimed at my back, no doubt from the inhabitants of Class 1-A. "You probably think is was just some publicity stunt, but news flash, it's not. My own class was caught in the crossfire and yet they aren't bragging about the ordeal. In fact, they were all terrified that they wouldn't be able to see their loved ones again. Their families probably would have received their kids' bodies in a fucking box in preparation for a funeral. Their friends would probably have to watch them be lowered into the ground. Siblings would have lost their brother or sister. They, and so are these guys, are all kids. We all are."

Her words carried a harrowing tone to them. This made many of them recheck their values on the matter. It seemed like their hubris got the best of them and blinded them of their morals and ethics.

"W-well, that doesn't mean they get to treat us like garbage!" One brave (or very stupid, you take your pick) piped up, their anger only returning half-heartedly.

"When the hell did they say anything?" she challenged, making them blink. "What did they say to warrant this angry mob? What evidence do you have to insinuate that everyone else was beneath them?"

"W-well, that blonde dude-"

"Besides him, what about the chick behind him?" She interrupted, a squeak from said person being heard as Chifuyu pointed her out without looking behind her.

"Umm well that is-"

"And what about the blue haired stiff?" She tacked on, "He doesn't look like he could even drop the F-bomb, much less the put out the B-bomb, much less curse like a sailor. Hell, I bet you a hundred dollars in US currency he can't even say 'vagina' without having a conniption."

This caused some people, both in and out of the crowd, to snicker at her word choice, even as Iida began to sputter incoherently with a red face, inadvertently proving her point.

"See what I mean?" She said with an unimpressed tone. "Did anyone else say anything?" She asked the crowd. Everyone began to exchange looks with another, nobody answering immediately.

"No? Just the ash blonde? Wow." She exclaimed in sarcasm. "Way to make your judgement people. You based an entire group of people of their behaviour just because of one idiot spouting off because he has an ego bigger than himself. If anything, that makes you guys look like a bunch of hypocrites, if not a bunch of whiny brats starving for attention. I have babysat five-year-olds much more mature than all of you." Her sharp-tongue words were met with flinches before the vast majority of them looked down with shame and regret.

"Now all of you leave and might I suggest looking into rethinking of why you came to this school. You want to save people, or do you all just want the limelight? Now beat it, all of you." With those words said, most of them departed, some of them hurrying as her aura grew dark and menacing. Mind you, she had a shitty morning as it is and she was still mad at that Ingenium punk for making Chihiro cry earlier before their orientation.

The only one who stayed behind, if only for a moment, was Shinso Hitoshi, who only glared at the girl before he joined the rest of the departing crowd.

After seeing them leave her sight, Chifuyu finally turned around to face the inhabitants of 1-A.

"Chifuyu-"  She cut off Midoriya's words with a fierce scowl.

"What have I told you about using my first name so casually? We are not friends, much less associates. We are just two people who came from the same stupid middle school." Her words were sharp and cold still, as if she was still talking to the angry mob from before.

"B-but-" the brunette with the bowl cut began to verbalize in defense of Midoriya before she too was interrupted by Chifuyu.

"I only did what I did because I can't stomach others' hypocrisy, much less stupidity. The fact that they were pretty much throwing a temper tantrum because they didn't get to take part in having some credit to be in what can be constituted as a domestic terrorist attack. I was sick of the way everyone trying to glamorize it when they don't know what sort of fear everyone was going through at the time. It is almost enough to make me literally sick." That made the brunette close her mouth with an audible snap as Chifuyu was raising a fair point.

Even if her words were nothing short of hostile, she still had a point. Despite some of the students' tough posturing the attack did a lot to scare them and there was no changing that. Even if a select few didn't want to admit it.

"Now if you lot will excuse me," Chifuyu then left heading off to find her classmates before they all set out to go to Titty Typhoon to do their daily pow-wow.

That is, before she ran into Shinso again.

"What was that?" the baggy-eyed purplenette exclaimed angrily. "I was about to put them in their place until you stole my thunder!"

"Oh Sinnoh, not another one..." Chifuyu cursed her luck internally before she answered him.

"You call it 'putting them in their place' but from what little I heard of what you were saying to them before I came in was nothing short of needlessly instigating a fight just because you and some of your peers are throwing a hissy fit." She all but spat back at him. "In other words, you were being nothing more than a bully seeking attention."

"Easy for you to say, especially for someone who had gotten the number one spot in the entrance exam." His eyes were nothing short of spiteful and Chifuyu could practically smell the jealousy rolling off of him in waves.

She refrained from face-palming at this; this only confirmed her theory about him after the way he stared at her after she and her class introduced themselves to the other Gen Ed students. Chances are that if this random student knows then perhaps the student body, perhaps including the ones she had unintentionally saved during the entrance exam, knows as well. And who knows what other rumors were spread because of all of that...

"I don't know why you are trying to weaponize that fact against me, but I can tell you this, it is not intimidating me." She crossed her arms defiantly. "I don't know who dropped the wasp down your pants, but you have no reason to take it out on me. So I passed the exam. Big whoop. So what? I chose where I wanted to go and it was not here. So suck it up. It is what it is."

"But why?!" He exclaimed. "You have all of that potential and yet you choose to waste it with those stuck-up snobs from Hope's Peak. And don't think I didn't see the way you defend some of those cannon fodder who can't even defend himself from one person from the Hero Course."

This made Chifuyu's face darken. It's one thing to insult her and the choices she makes in life, but you are signing a death warrant if you insult her family.

"What I do with my life is my choice, jackass." She snarled, her temper getting the best of her and her aura fluctuating. "Last time I checked, you are not in charge of me. And as far as I'm concerned, you don't get to make criticisms about what I want to do with it. Now get out of my sight before I give you the true meaning of pain. With her eyes glowing dangerously, she began to unsheathe her katana from its sheath, making Shinso balk seeing it as he remembered what some of the students said when she used that very sword to take down the Zero-pointer.

With one more baleful glare at her, he took his leave, his steps hurried despite his obvious bravado.

"Great." Chifuyu thought as she finally calmed down from her rage. "Another bothersome jackass to add to the ever-growing list of nuisances..."

AAAAANNNNNDDDD SCENE!!!!

Next up is the Sports Festival!

I apologize if this was too short it has been a bit crazy on my end, what with my online exam freaking out on me and kicked me out of the test before I even made it halfway through the test questions, so I've been anxious over that even as I have already emailed the test proctors and they are looking into it. That and I have been working during the week days as a certified nurse aide for the evening shifts so I have been adjusting to that schedule. Upside is, work is literally a few minutes away from home and I don't have to get up as early like I used to.

This is ArtVampire signing off!

Ja ne!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.8K 811 12
{My Hero Academia x Male Reader} In a world where superheroes and quirks reign supreme with 80% of the population achieving these incredible powers...
33.8K 740 32
Currently Rewriting! The description is the same but the rewritten chapters have a gender neutral reader Old chapters have ~(chapter number)~ and new...
1.2M 34.9K 55
discontinued [F/N] [L/N] is an incredibly powerful young woman, living with one of the most powerful quirks known to man. She wants to become a her...