Chiaki's OP Little Sister (Sl...

Galing kay ArtVampire

A Danganronpa x My Hero Academia x Pokemon Legends Arceus crossover fanfiction where Chiaki has a little sist... Higit pa

Character Info
Kickstarter
The Deal & Back to Hisui
The Dreaded Entrance Exam & Chifuyu's Hustle
The Killing Field Trip (USJ Edition)
Dealing with Heroic Idiots & Making New Friends
How to Ruin the Sports Festival In Just a Few Easy Steps
Dealing with Serial Killers For Dummies
Gamma Gym Fiasco & End of the Year Terms
Shopping Trip Filler Before More Canon Crap Happens
Everyone Do The I-Island Flop!
Aftermath of I-Expo
Chifuyu's Pokemon (before summer vacation)
Interlude before Summer Begins
Chifuyu's Pokemon (UPDATED & EDITED)
Feliz Navidad From Paldea (Holiday Special)
Chifuyu's Abilities (UP TO DATE)
Persona Information
Flashback Time: The Mementos
Some things to ask....
Welcome Home and A New Ally?
The Awakening of the Beast
A Bit of Filler Before We Get Back to the Grind...
Confrontation and Revelations
Of Nen and Long Lost Relatives
Some New Furry Friends Enter the Scene....
Special: The Delicious Last Course
Cat-astrophe at the Provisional License Exams
F*CK Nighteye! All My Homies Hate Nighteye!
Overhauling Overhaul
The Eight Plagues of the Eight Bullets
Incorrect Quotes to Cure Your Sadness
Episode Mobius
Chifuyu's Return and Kokoro's Resignation

(Slight) Training Montage & Hope's Peak Academy Orientation

481 5 12
Galing kay ArtVampire

(A/N: This is a filler chapter, so sorry if you were expecting some action at UA. Rest assured it will come up soon as we get the gang over there. Also play the video above for best theme of this montage. Also, let it be known that my OC will not be forgiving Kamado, as personally I kinda think he got off too lightly after the whole banishment thing....)

1st Person POV, Chifuyu

Cobalt Coastlands, Firespit Island

"Who's bright idea was it to challenge the Warden Arcanine first thing?!" I shrieked into the mind link as I dodged another Raging Fury attack from the Pearl Clan's warden Arcanine of the Cobalt Coastlands, all the while dodging the lava pits in the wardne's arena.

"Mine...." I heard Arcanine admit sheepishly. "I thought maybe we should work on your agility and fast reflexes..."

"I think you are just using that as an excuse to ogle the Pearl Clan's Arcanine with those goo-goo eyes of yours." I deadpanned, making my own Hisuian Fire/Rock-type balk at me while blushing while the others snickered at being called out.

"Busted," Mismagius snickered along with Froslass making the Fuu Dog lookalike glare at the pair of Ghost-types through the mind link.

Obsidian Fieldlands; Ramanas Island

"This is a pain in the ass...." I thought as I tried to sneak up on Landorus for the umpteenth during the rainstorm as I readied a Sticky Glob to stun them. "I have to do this three more times before we call this mission from Cogita-sama done..." I ducked behind a hill just as Landorus whipped his head around to look where I was. I have already suffered a lot of cuts from his vortex wind attacks when I get too close. Good thing my kimonos from Anthe-dono are pretty resistant to Pokemon attacks or I would be short on a lot of clothes.

Counting silently to ten, I slowly rose from my hiding spot, looking to see if Landorus was still there.

Seeing his back to me, I decided to strike right then, throwing my readied Sticky Glob, stunning him as I sent out Samurott to take him on.

Jubilife Village, My House

I sat in my house, the youngest kids already in bed, as well as my big sister and older cousin.

They were asleep as well, but I was having some trouble. So I did the most logical thing when can't sleep.

Google random shit.

My Arc Phone had access to the search engine, thanks to Nana, and currently I was looking up potential nicknames for my Pokemon.

(A/N: let me know in the comments if I should do it; I plan to nickname them after characters from Studio Ghibli movies and from Demon Slayer.)

At Home with Aunt and Uncle

"Why the hell would this be on a written test?" I thought in frustration at one of the word problems in Algebra. I was sipping from my favorite coffee in my room as I decided to pull an all-nighter to get some study material in before I hopped back over to Hisui to rest up and do more tasks for Laventon and Cyllene.

"Just study it, child," Gallade encouraged, making me roll my eyes at him.

"The answer is x=3, y=5, and z=8." Gardevoir told me the answer.

"Thank you, Gardevoir," I said as Gallade reprimanded his fellow female Psychic-type counterpart.

"Gardevoir, cheating is not welcome in this environment!" Gardevoir only rolled her eyes at him, not caring in the slightest.

Sometimes I wonder why not just have her answer all my written exam questions and make that part of the exam a complete breeze....

Crimson Mirelands, Gapejaw Bog

I hid myself in the yellowed tall grass as I kept my sights on the gaggle of Turtwigs that were reported to be seen in the massive mass outbreak, hoping to score some more Aguav berries for Mai's Munchlax so I could continue having easier finds in these stormy outbreaks. I had to catch another one for the guy that works the photography studio in the village as my other one was helping out in Lilligant's stead in the village garden.

"I'm still trying to wrap my head on how the Reverse World that Munchlax knows which Pokemon is located where after eating just five of those..." Scizor commented through the mind-link.

I shrugged, my eyes glued on the target, as Turtwig are easy to frighten off compared to their more aggressive evolutions. "Who knows. I'm not gonna question it as this makes our job that much easier." I slipped an Ultra Ball into my hand, hoping to get a strikeback bonus if I time this well enough.

Though Scizor's words were food for thought, pardon the pun.....

Home (Again), with Aunt and Uncle

I chugged another coffee/energy drink without pause before going on to my next weakest subject (after math) for my entrance exams: science. Sure I can craft potions on Minecraft like nobody's business (I might as well be the next Professor Snape on the matter as my friends on the server jokingly tease me), but when it comes to the stuff on the periodic table I'm a lost cause. I prefer things being an art rather than a science.

"You really shouldn't be drinking those, especially in that quantity and how fast you are consuming them." I nearly choked on the last gulp, the liquid sliding down my windpipe and causing a coughing fit to erupt from me. I dropped the can, the last remains hitting the floor before I could try to save it, as that was my favorite flavor and wasting a drop is considered blasphemy in my book.

"Dammit, Uxie, you nearly gave me a heart attack and you made me lose the last of my elixir!" I wheezed as Chiaki came into my room hearing the noise and went to check on me as a result. Isn't she a good sister, guys?!

"They're right though," I rolled my eyes at Gallade chiming in. "That stuff is especially unhealthy for you. All of that coffee in there along with everything bad in energy drinks will surely shorten your lifespan by about six months every time you consume those. And may I point out how many you have had in the last hour alone?"

I chuffed with a pout as Chiaki patted my back while I caught my breath. I knew catching the Knowledge Pokemon was gonna bite me in the ass at some point.....

Alabaster Icelands, Snowpoint Temple

I let out a small sneeze as I trekked through the blizzard whipping across the flat snow-white land, keeping an eye out for the Glalie and Abomasnow as they can be quite aggressive when they see humans or anything else they deem an intruder on their territory.

And I haven't mentioned the Bronzong that inhabit the place with the Golbat loitering inside the temple, and that can be a real pain in the ass when you don't know your way around the temple.

"The things I do for you, Arceus." I thought with a touch of sarcasm as I dodged another Wing Attack from a hotheaded Golbat, ducking around the corner and dashing down the corridor to solve the puzzle to awaken the one known as Regigigas. "Why Volo was so invested with you to begin with, I'll probably never know..." Just because I'm doing stuff for this deity's sake doesn't mean I'm doing it with a fake smile on my face. I still don't understand why a being with such cosmic powers decided to up and choose me of all people to get ripped from their world and into this one just to stop one singular person from erasing the entire face of this world when I'm sure Arceus could have just smited him on the spot for even thinking about it, Giratina or not.

I approached the behemoth Legendary as they awoke and slowly lumbered toward me with a threatening aura. I summoned Lucario and immediately commanded him to use Aura Sphere. This time, I asked him to hold back and use Agile-Style than Strong-style as I'm not looking to just knock them out this time.

Home Again

I went over to Hope's Peak Academy website to see who my classmates were going to be.

"So we got another Ultimate Detective in our midst this year," I mused to myself, remembering Chihiro mentioning one Kyoko Kirigiri, the Ultimate Detective of his class and the daughter of the headmaster, was in his class. "I better be careful around them both...." Last thing I wanted were possible members of police be nosing in on my business, especially since I was more than aware that All Might is in cahoots with some of the members, so who's to say that they don't have a connection with the well-known Kirigiri clan, famous for their line of detectives. And I rather they don't feed any of them information about my Quirk to the Smiley Trash Bag (shoutout to anyone who can get that reference).

I read further down the list, doing a double take seeing one certain name that brought dread to my heart. "Are you fucking kidding me?" I practically cursed aloud. "I've got this guy to deal with now?!" I wanted to ram my head into a wall seeing the one and only Ultimate Supreme Leader and who has that title.

"Kokichi-Fucking-Ouma!" I really did not wanna deal with him, given how much of a headache I was already gonna get from some of my senpais alone after some of the stories Chiaki and Chihiro told me, and a few of my online friends that were going to be in my class had the misfortune of crossing paths with this guy so they gave me a heads up in case I have to deal with him. And I have already met him once when I met up with Miu for some coffee at the local Starbucks and I got to see for myself what the gremlin was like. The way he ogled my Sneasler drinking Panta and the little Hisui Sneasel that I caught some time before made me want to run and not look back.

"Language!" Gallade scolded.

"Oh bite me!" I snapped back peevishly. While Kokichi doesn't have the same annoying vibe as some of my other peers from middle school (hello, Midoriya and Bakugo), he can make your life hell, whether you play along with his shenanigans or not. He was going to be as problematic as Junko, and she's not even in my class.

Maybe I should take up Miu's offer on sneaking some booze into my dorm....

Cuz I may just need it before the first week is over.

Or maybe I should hit up Rantaro for some CBD or THC e-juice for my vape pen....

Coronet Highlands, Moonview Arena

I ran around in circles as Melli's "precious" Electrode pursued me with their souped-up Shockwave attacks.

It took everything in my power not to unleash Arcanine on Melli as he was relentlessly taunting me from afar, as per usual. The last time he did this, I decked him straight in the face (though that may have more to do with how much stress I was being dealt with as Kamado didn't allow me a good amount of rest after taking on the last frenzied noble and have suffered some nasty wounds as a result), and since I got chewed out for "antagonizing" the member of the Diamond Clan he thinks he can get away with talking smack from afar where he thinks I can't hear nor touch him.

So it was totally not my fault I sicced Arcanine on him after I won the rematch and made him sit on him. This resulted in both Diamond and Pearl clan members laughing at the spectacle, even Adaman cracked a grin at this as Melli yelled out indignantly, barking at Electrode to do something.

To which the Hisuian Grass/Electric-type did not respond to, as they stood back a good distance from my Fire/Rock-type.

Though I could swear the giant ball was laughing a bit themselves.

I smirked openly; this was payback for trying to sabotage the trial when I first went out to quell their frenzy.

At Home

I packed a couple of bentos for Chiaki to take to her friend Hajime as it came to her attention that he has not been eating much as of late. So being the good little sister that I am, I made them both a bento out of stuff that I make in Hisui: Swap Snacks, Choice Dumplings, Jubilife Muffins, and Twice-Spiced Radishes. I found a couple of bottles of Chiaki's Moomoo milk for added nutrients.

Secretly, I hope this will get them to start dating each other, as it is quite obvious they have the hots for each other. And after talking (read as interrogating) Hajime, it was quite obvious he had no ulterior motives for my sister, so that's a plus in my book.

Then there is the matter of his twin fraternal brother Izuru...

Picturing his face caused my face to warm up, forgetting what I was doing at that moment.

"Chick! You're burning the chow!" I snapped out of my daze at Luxray's voice through the mental link, realizing I nearly scalded the ingredients for the Twice-Spiced Radish.

"Eep!" I freaked out, quickly taking the stuff off the stove to save it from burning.

I chose to ignore everyone's teasing remarks (and Gallade's despairful cries that "filthy human Lycanrocs are polluting my mind", whatever that's supposed to mean) as I sighed in relief that the radishes were okay.

Jubilife Village, Security Corps Training Grounds

I watched as Rye tutored Chihiro on working on his stamina, as the kid was in dire need of it as I had to carry him piggy back as he was caught in the crosshairs of an irate Alpha Rapidash in Obsidian Fieldlands. Chihiro couldn't look any of us, me in particular, in the eye after the incident, reminding me that he's having trouble proving his physical strength. So I called up Rye to see if he can help in any shape or form. I did not trust Kamado, as chances were he'd just throw the poor kid across the village, like he tossed me when we first met and I rather not give myself any more reason to hate him as I already do. Lately he has been giving me the stink eye when he thinks I'm not looking, and I catch snippets of him speaking under his breath about "the amount of outsiders" I have been bringing in as of late.

Uh, excuse me. If I'm not mistaken, he too is an "outsider" given he wasn't actually born here in Hisui, along with that ninja guy/potato mochi salesman Beni.

Cyllene and Laventon told me to just ignore him, but the time when he exiled me was still fresh in my mind. I rather I don't repeat history and have him ostracize my family. While I hold the majority of the villagers at arm's length, I still have a few that have grown on me, such as the village children or Wanda and her brother, as I don't exactly forgive most of the villagers for blindly following Kamado on the exile thing. I told both Cyllene and Laventon (plus the twins and Adaman and Irida for good measure) that if he does anything untoward to any of my family then I will cut him off and leave the Survey Corps. While they don't like the idea, they were understanding on the matter and made sure to pass my "warning" to Kamado, so he's been quieter ever since.

Though I have already made contingency plans in case he drives me out again. I have already talked it over with Cogita (bless her heart), and worse comes to worst I'll just make my own clan. And maybe, if they are up for it, I can recruit the Miss Fortune bandits, as despite their status as the region's resident troublemakers, they are kinda cool to hang out with. They don't understand why I am still in the Survey Corps after my unfair exile, but they can tolerate it if I give them a good battle once in a while.

I turned my attention back to Chihiro as he tried to wrestle with his newly caught Riolu, the young Emanation Pokemon reciprocating the action as well.

I also tried to ignore my Pokemon placing bets on who would win this "fight" despite Gallade's protests on the activity. I rolled my eyes as some of them tried to get me in on it. Like I would participate in a bet against my cousin. If he was going against someone else then this would be different. I'd be rooting for him every step of the way, odds be damned.

Home Yet Again.... This Time At School...

I skipped to the broom closet in the hallway, fully aware that Bakugo and his lackeys were on my tail, no doubt wanting to "teach me a lesson" for making their "Number One Big Shot" look bad in front of everyone in class yet again.

I held the Lustrous Globe and Adamant Crystal in my hand, out of their sight as I had a mischievous idea in mind after binge watching Harry Potter with my (future) classmate Himiko Yumeno.

The second I entered the broom closet I activated both ores to freeze time just seconds before Bakugo and his yes-men could touch the handle and to open up a portal to get home before going back to Hisui with the others.

It wasn't until later on that Gardevoir informed me that the second I unfroze time and closed the portal up that the four idiots fell into a bunch of cleaning supplies and made a mess, drawing some of the teachers out and scold them as a result.

The cherry on top? When Bakugo tried to pin it on me, my Zoroark, disguised as me, walked by with the copies that I was sent out to retrieve from the staff room before I left, thus proving me "innocent" and further making Bakugo look even worse than beforehand.

Jubilife Village, Anthe's Clothier

I stood off to the side wearing my Zoroark mask while my family got themselves sized by Anthe herself before offering them kimonos to wear in and out of the village.

I was quite surprised that aside from the complimentary nickel-colored kimono sets, they all wanted to choose kimonos that were azalea themed, or had the color pink in the designs. Kotoko, I understood, as she obviously loved the color, but I was surprised that Jataro and Chihiro wanted to follow suit. When I asked them, they both blushed and said that pink is a tough guy color.

I merely accepted it, as it was their choice after all, and I had nothing against guys who wear pink, it was just surprising is all.

Though I can't help but think that maybe I have started a trend as I noticed some locals were going to Arezu's to dye their hair the same tone of pink as my hair and getting poppy-red colored eye contacts. And I saw that both Chihiro and Jataro went in there when they thought I was not paying attention and came out with a bright pink streak or two in their hair. Thankfully, they didn't try to get the colored eye contacts as it dries Chihiro's eyes out too quickly and Jataro can't keep his eyes open long enough to put those in.

Back Home Again....

I gave Aunt Chichi another cup of espresso as she filtered through yet another stack of applications for the hero schools. I frowned at her forming eyebags and paler than usual complexion. I also noticed she's been skipping meals again. This always happens at this time of the year, the next worse one being the Provisional License exams. The workload is almost enough to kill a man and it should be illegal.

They really need to get some extra working hands in the Hero Safety Commission as this is starting to take a toll on my aunt's health. I keep telling her to get some help and hire some people, but she insists that if she puts this in someone else's hands, the entire operation will go south. Meaning that good help is hard to come by.

So I thought long and hard on which one of my Pokemon could help her out with such a ridiculous workload.

The answer came to me immediately as I summoned my Alakazam, shocking my mother with my sudden action.

I spoke a quick "I'm sorry, Auntie," before I told Alakazam to use Hypnosis on her, summoning my Lucario to catch her before she hit the floor as her eyelids fell.

I quickly ordered the Aura Pokemon to take her to bed, before turning to Alakazam, his scarred eyes (he's blind but that never stopped him from kicking my ace's asses into the ground) on me.

"How do feel about being my mother's personal assisstant?" I asked the evolved Psi Pokemon.

Atop Mount Coronet...

"It all comes down to this....." I thought, as I readied myself against the God of Pokemon himself, the balms at the ready as I mentally called upon my team to be ready for anything as I brought along my hard-hitters for this ride.

All of my stress and strife, all ends here, with the one who had suddenly dragged me into this world, made me face one nearly impossible dilemma after another, and wouldn't show themselves until I have seen every solitary Pokemon in the land, no matter how many times I played the damn Azure Flute.

Now that Arceus is standing before me, ready to challenge me to catch him, I was ready to not only do that, but also get some much needed feelers out as I had several bones to pick with this deity of the land.

And they must have noticed as they spoke to me in my head.

"You must be.. frustrated with me, I'm sure..." They sounded awkward for their part. Rightfully so.

"That I am," I responded tersely, "But let my actions do the talking here, huh?"

"Very well..." they responded in kind, though I could almost detect a hint of nervousness as I immediately whipped out my Alpha Lucario, who hit his fists together before releasing a battle cry, unafraid to take the Alpha Pokemon head-on.

I smirked. This was going to be fun.

"Aura Sphere, Strong-style!"

(End theme here)

Timeskip brought to you by Ingo's signature pose....

Back to the other dimension......

Hope's Peak Academy

I let out a breath of relief as I followed my senpai Sonia Nevermind as she led the way into the building known as Hope's Peak Academy.

"We finally made it," I thought, very happy at the moment. I was glad orientation was a week before the UA entrance exams, as I needed some time off from training, and so did Chihiro and Chiaki. Kotoko and Jataro mostly stayed in the camps, playing with the resident baby Pokemon as a way to keep them from going off into the wilds and getting in danger. They also became close with Lian and Sabi, becoming fast friends along with the Jubilife Village children.

Chihiro has improved greatly after spending so much time training with me and Rye. While he is not exactly ripped, he's gotten stronger and can hold his own against bullies quite well. The vast majority of them doesn't know the first thing about fighting so it was an easy win for my cousin and I could not be any prouder. Same with Chiaki as she also taught him the family signature Dragon-Slaying Fist move. He had also been growing his hair out, and insisted to me and Arezu (plus Aunt Chichi and Uncle Taichi much to their surprise) that he lets him do so. Why? I'm not sure but I don't see any reason why he shouldn't. With him gaining more muscle and slight masculinity, it made for a rather interesting look. I even spotted some of his classmates doing a double take when he joined their group as he is now a junior this year. And I'm pretty sure I spotted a few of the girls sporting a bright blush upon seeing the new Ultimate Programmer.

Kotoko had a field day with the various kimonos and Anthe just fell in love with her cuteness and had her model in several of her clothing pieces. She also became something of a child celebrity in Jubilife Village especially as photos of herself doing various poses like Ingo's or the Bandit Trio's became popular, especially when modeling with her own Pokemon that I caught for her, one of them being a shiny Johto Sneasel I caught in one of the Space-Distortion raids and a Cleffa I found in one of the Massive Mass Outbreaks. My "daughter" has become a fashion icon at a young age; I'm so proud!

Jataro became the resident artist, many of the locals plus members of the Diamond and Pearl clans becoming impressed with his artwork. They even requested him to make their flags (kinda like in Mystery Dungeon and we get the Smeargle to paint our team flag) which he happily obliged. It's amazing what the kid can do with some Octillery ink and various dyes from different flowers in the wilds. The only bad thing was that he went and vandalized Kamado's office in retaliation of him talking behind my back. Even though he and I got chewed out, you could see Cyllene trying to fight back laughter at some of things the kid painted on the walls of Kamado's office. Even Adaman and Irida got a laugh out of that when I told them later on after we left the Galaxy Building. The incident spread like wildfire but the locals thought it was amusing than infuriating, much to Kamado's ire. Unfortunately for him, Jataro used the equivalent of permanent ink on his walls so getting it off was a no-go. So my "baby boy" has become the next Picasso for this dimension, and I couldn't be any prouder. I wonder if I can convince Angie to come over to the Hisui dimension to show my "son" a few pointers.

Chiaki has done her fair share of impressing the people of Hisui in her own way. Whenever she catches wind of anyone talking bad about me, she makes sure they let them know who it was that saved their bacon when Dialga and Palkia went berserk and turned the entire sky red. And despite being banished by their so-called leader, I still went the extra mile and stopped the calamity from falling upon them. And who was it that was brave enough to risk life and limb to quell the frenzied nobles of the Diamond and Pearl clans? Not them, for damn sure. After that public confrontation, the townspeople have grown to respect her almost to the same level as them respecting me. That and she was a hit with the village children, as she also taught them the Dragon-Slaying fist (or the "tamer" version of it) and showed them the gift of video games.

While all of this was happening, I have gone and challenged each and almost every Legendary and Mythical Pokemon and captured them as a result from our battles, so I got some new hard-hitters on my roster, from the elusive Darkrai to the slow-moving yet steadfast Regigigas, along with the fiery metallic behemoth known as Heatran, the psychic Lake Trio (Mesprit, Azelf, and Uxie), the benevolent Cresselia (she's a hit with Kotoko, and she's been a big help with everyone's sleep schedule), and not to mention the weather trio (Tornadus, Thundurus, and Landorus) along with their sister Legendary Enamorous (another favorite of Kotoko's). That included Giratina, despite having our differences beforehand. To be fair he was under the control of the Spooky Plate which was in the hands of Volo... Finally, there was Arceus, the one who had started all of it to begin with. Let's just say words were said on that battlefield as I pelted the Alpha Pokemon with balms made especially for them, and allowing some of my Pokemon a round or two to attempt pummeling them were excellent ways to vent our past transgressions.

But in the end, I accomplished our mission. While I'm not gonna stop going to Hisui, I'm going to still have to focus on other things, like my schooling and what my future may hold with that.

Which brings us to now as my senpai Sonia Nevermind, the Ultimate Princess and the current inheritor of the throne in Novoselic, led me and the female populace of my class to the girls' dorms. While I'm not going to live full time at the school, I have set up my dorm and Ultimate Lab in the event that Auntie and Uncle need me to stay at the dormitory than coming home after classes were over. Even if classes are not mandatory. Which I will be taking advantage of as I was never one to enjoy being forced to sit at my desk and do meaningless work. As long as we pass our exams, we are in the clear. Maybe this will keep me out of Kokichi's crosshairs....

As soon as the tour was over, I went straight to my dorm and after getting things unpacked and arranged, it was already time to get Kotoko and Jataro from the Hope's Peak Elementary campus and bring them here to the dorms. I have already special authorization to do so from our Principal, Jin Kirigiri, thanks to my aunt making the arrangements to make it possible.

By the time I got back with them and their friends from class (who practically love me and my other classmate Maki the Ultimate Child Caregiver), it was time for dinner, so we all decided to make a stop at the cafeteria and get something to eat before turning in for the night. Auntie and Uncle were out again, so there was no need to go back home until probably the week was over, even then, the UA exam is not until next week and I already have an off-campus pass arranged ahead of time with the headmaster. I have already told him and his assistant Koichi Kizakura the situation and they were understanding, even if there was some tension between him and Nedzu. Just as long as I come straight back to campus when the exam concludes so I can rest and recuperate. Even if I have Pokemon that have the power levels of gods from ancient lore, this was going to take a considerable toll on me.

I sat at a lone table with the kids crowded around me, eating their meal (making sure they all got the necessary food groups as well) before I was joined by Maki Harukawa herself.

"May I sit here?" She asked, her eyes down but I could sense the tension in her posture.

"Yeah, sure," I responded, gesturing from across me, as the kids like to sit near me. They didn't seem to mind Maki either, as she does help take care of them off and on.

"Everything okay?" I asked my fellow classmate.

"Yeah," she answered automatically, though I could tell she really meant otherwise. "Just... Just Ouma being a pest, as per usual."

"Ah." That was all I needed to know. Keeping that one in line is going to be more than a challenge.

"Had to get away before I-" She cut herself off midsentence, looking at the kids looking up at her with curiosity. "Before I did something stupid," she chose to finish her sentence.

I raised an eyebrow, knowing full well she edited her sentence, per se, if only for the sake of the younger students, though I got a feeling it went deeper than just keeping it G-rated...

I chose not to ask as she was uncomfortable enough. I pushed a small plate of sushi towards her. "Help yourself." I offered, along with a drink I got from Komaeda-senpai as he got a whole bunch of soda out of the vending machine out of sheer chance (again).

She blinked at this but still accepted the offering, albeit cautiously. "Um thanks... I guess...." She responded, looking a bit bashful, in a tsundere way.

I shrugged, indifferent. "No problem."

As we ate in silence, we were suddenly joined by Miu Iruma, the Ultimate Inventor of our class. Right beside her is Kiibo, the Ultimate Robot.

"What's up, bi-!"

"Don't!" I barked at her making her clam up at my expression. She may be my friend but I rather she did not curse in front of the kids. Though thinking back on it, I think their family swear a lot in front of them and not care...

But that's beside the point...

"S-sorry....." She whimpered, her submissive side coming out.

"Fine, just try to remember who we are around," I responded. I then remembered something. "By the way, did you get my and Chihiro's texts? About... you know, the thing?"

She instantly perked up at my question. "Yes, I did! Just give me the schematics of your AI buddy and I can get the ball rolling within a week's time!!"

I smiled back, lifting my Arc Phone and sending her the said blueprints of Nana before putting it away. "And, sent!"

"Thank you, gorgeous~" Miu cajoled, eliciting a blush from me. "Expect this to be done before the end of the month!"

I nodded. "Sounds good. Arigato, Miu-chan." I dipped my head at her.

"Glad to have you with me in my class." She said. "Pretty sure I'd murder the lying abortion if you weren't there."

"Miu-chan..." Kiibo, while he did not exactly like Kokichi either, did not approve of Miu's thoughts.

"Oh c'mon Kiibo, you like him about as much as I do." Miu argued, thus beginning a banter session, arguing whether Miu's words should or should not have been said.

I ignored them, settling back into my seat before turning to the kids sitting next to me.

"Yup, this is going to be an interesting year." I said, the younger kids nodding in agreement.

AAAAANNNNNDDDD DONE!

So yeah, not much here, I'm sorry, but there will be more action coming up in the UA entrance exam, and those of you who just love canon divergence and defying the laws of canon, you'll get front row seats as our "heroine" yanks the proverbial rug out beneath those uppity heroes' feet. And it will be enjoyable.

Again, I like to point out that my OC is not gonna forgive Kamado for the banishment thing. I personally don't like the guy and the way he treats the player after risking life and limb on quelling the frenzied nobles just cements it. To be frank he got sucks the life out of the room. And the fact he tried to send Beni to kill us when we were only trying to help him only makes matters worse. Whether the others knew about that, I don't know, but I bet if Adaman or Irida, or hell Cyllene, knew about that incident, there will be hell to pay. And while Adaman and Irida are slightly guilty in the whole exile thing, they were clearly unwilling to do as Kamado says given how they tried to defend the MC when Kamado berated them when the sky went red. And they still helped out in the end with the Lake Trio and helping with the Red Chain so I forgive them. And I also blame politics between the Diamond and Pearl Clans and the Galaxy Team, even though in my perspective, Kamado should not have much say over the matter since the Galaxy Team is supposed to be neutral ground. So it kinda made no sense for him to threaten war if either clan took in the MC in their exile from Jubilife. Unless he had something over the clan leaders and was using to blackmail them..... But that is just speculation.

Personally, I think there should be a clan dedicated to Giratina, like Diamond is for Dialga and Pearl is for those who follow Palkia. I may make a separate story on that, where the time-displaced MC forms her own clan after being banished from Jubilife and teams up with Volo (may make them anti-heroes rather than make Volo a toxic element like he is portrayed in other fanfics), where they rub it in Kamado's face on how much more successful they were in solving the red sky issue and become a better mediator for the Diamond and Pearl clans.

On another note, for those of you who love Volo, don't worry, he'll be making an appearance at some point in the story. Though sadly it is going to be awhile. Despite what he did in the end, I still finding myself simping for the ancestor of Cynthia (and I do simp for Cynthia, curse my pansexual/lesbian heart, I even got a body pillow case of her).

And since we are on the subject, should I do a side story when Chifuyu was sent to the dimension of Hisui the first time? I'm really considering on doing it, just for shits and giggles.

Also, please let me know if I should nickname Chifuyu's Pokemon, I'll put out a list later depending on how many answer. If I do, then I'll stick to using names from Studio Ghibli movies and characters from Demon Slayer.

This is ArtVampire signing off!

Ja ne!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

3.9K 162 12
FIRST OF ALL: Any resemblance to another BNHA fanfic is purely coincidental, all of this has been created by me, I solemnly swear with my hand on my...
30.8K 1.5K 13
Knowing what it means to be captured and experimented on is a given for Eri and Izuku. Nevertheless, it didn't stop them to find each other. Midoriya...
40K 751 12
{My Hero Academia x Male Reader} In a world where superheroes and quirks reign supreme with 80% of the population achieving these incredible powers...
815 21 12
Back story... (Y/n) (L/n), a sixteen year old girl who dreamt of becoming a hero all of the time. She was born in Japan and lived there for 3 years o...