Manan ~ All I Need is You

By _its_unicorn_

Hey Peepz, its Akanksha here. I was always a silent reader of Manan fan fictions and for the first time I tho... More

Description
Prologue
Character Sketch
Clarification regarding C.S.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Important
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Instagram Played the Cupid
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
❤️ GRATITUDE ❤️

Chapter 24

526 69 32
By _its_unicorn_

Guys I am back with new chapter.

The target in last chapter is still incomplete. So, please, do complete this chapter's target. Please🙏

(And also in last chapter, I saw some people voted and then removed the vote. Why did you do that? I mean if you wanted to remove the vote then why did you vote on the first place? Guys it's not good. Don't do this. It really hurted me.)

Can I get some inline comments please🥺🥺. Your comments really motivate me❤

Happy Reading☺️

_______________

They entered Malhotra Mansion and heard a shout.

All(their friends including Sid)- Happy Birthday Manik.

Then they noticed, the living room was decorated and they were standing there with a cake.

(Assume '19' in place of '30')

(Assume 'Manik' in place of 'Alex')

When they were in temple, their friends came and made the arrangements.

Manik and Nandini came towards them. He stood in front of the cake and pulled Nandini with him. Again they cut the cake together. He fed her first and then fed their friends. After that they enojyed the day together in Murthy Mansion as Ishra and Ranyo pushed them out of Malhotra Mansion. They wanted to surprise Manik.

After lunch, their friends bade bye to Manan and went to their respective home to get ready. While Ishita and Nyonika sent Manik and Nandini's dress to Murthy Mansion. They freshened up and got ready for the party.

Nandini wore the black off shoulder bodycon gown, did a minimal makeup, tied her hair in a low bun, wore earings and bracelets, wore her black stiletoes, sprayed perfume, took her clutch and phone and went to living room.

She noticed Manik sitting on the sofa using his phone. He was clad up in a sexy black tuxedo with a black bow around his collar, hair perfectly set and a sexy branded watch on his left wrist.

Nandini came near him and said,

N- Oh ho someone is looking hott tonight.

Manik noticed her and got lost in her. Nandu clicked her fingers and asked,

N- Where are you lost?

M(composing himself)- Arey nowhere. Btw tu kya bol rahi thi?

N- Arey main bol rahi thi you are looking way to handsome. Kisi ko katal karne ka plan hai kya?

M(blushed)- Kya yaar Choco.

N(amused)- OMG Manik Malhotra is blushing.

M(slapped her arm)- Chup kar.

N(laughed)- Ok ok. Btw main kaisi lag rahi hu(she twirled around to show him).

M(kissing her forehead)- As usual gorgeous.

Nandu smiled and thanked him. Their trance was broken by Nyonika's call. Manik picked up the call.

Phone conversation

Nyo- Hello Manu. Are you guys ready?

M- Yaa mom.

Nyo- Ok we are coming.

M(frowned)- Why mom? Hum log aa jayenge na. Aap logo ko aane ki kya zaroorat hai.

Nyo- Wo tumhe baad mein pata chalega.

M- Ok.

Phone conversation ends

He discussed the conversation with Nandini while her reaction was same. After a few minutes, Ranyo and Ishra entered.

N- Aap sab log kyu takleef le rahe ho. Hum log aa jate na.

Ram- Nahi ye Manu aur tere liye surprise hai to tum log abhi nahi dekh sakte.

M(whinned)- Par kyu.

Raj(sternly)- Surprise ka meaning pata hai na?(Manik nodded) Toh phir chup chap humare saath chal.

They came near Manan and blind folded them. And very carefully took them(Manan) to Malhotra Mansion. After entering, they took Manan to Manik's room and opened their blind folds. Nyonika said,

Nyo- Ab tum log yaha betho aur jab hum bulayenge tab dono ek saath niche aa jana.

Ishi- Aur haa humare bulane se pehle niche aane ki sochna bhi mat.

Ram- Kuch chahiye ho toh hume yaa koi servant ko bula lena. Par room se nikal ne ki koshish bhi mat karna.

Raj- Aur chori chupke dekhne ka toh sochna bhi mat. We have our eyes on you.

They literally threatened Manan. While our Manan sighed as they knew there was no point of arguments. So they decided to sit there till their parents call them.

After threatening them, Ishra and Ranyo left the room and went to the hall to see the last minute arrangements.

In Manik's room

M(whinned)- Itna kya bara secret hai yaar ki hume room mein hi lock kar diya.

N- Pata nahi kya khurafati idea chal raha hai un logo ke dimag mein.

M- Yaar birthday toh mera hai na toh phir mujhe kyu nahi dekhne de rahe hai.

N- Haa wahi toh, birthday tera hai, surprise bhi tujhe hi karna hai, toh mujhe kyu lock kiya.

Manik looked at her with wide eyes and said,

M- Are you serious Choco?

N(confused)- What?

M(glared)- Yaha mujhe room se nikal na hai, mera birthday preparations dekhna hai, humare friends se milna hai, dekhna hai ki mom, dad, mamma and papa ne kya plan kiya hai mere liye. Aur tujhe? Tujhe sirf iski fikar hai ke mere saath tujhe kyu lock kiya. You can't be serious Choco (by the end, he faked a hurt expression).

N(glared)- Itne serious moment pe bhi tujhe nautanki karna hai?

M(dramatically)- Main,(pointing towards himself) main nautanki kar raha hu. Tu yeh kaise bol sakti hai.

N(sarcastically)- Muh se.

Manik just ignored her and they both sat without talking to each other. After a few minutes, a servant came and said that Nyonika was calling them and saying that he left the room. They both looked at each angrily and after few seconds, burst out laughing. Manik side hugged her while Nandini too wrapped her arm around his torso. Manik kissed her temple and said,

M- Chale?

Nandini smiled and nodded.

She hold his arm and they went out of the room.

In Hall

Everyone was waiting for the birthday boy to arrive, when they heard the host's announcement.

Host- So finally the wait is over. Here comes our Birthday Boy Manik Malhotra with his one and only Childhood Bestfriend Nandini Murthy.

They descended the stairs together(she was holding his arm).

(Somewhat like this)

They were looking like a perfect couple. Both clad up in black, looking sexy as hell. Girls and boys were burning in jealousy. They came down, and were actually surprised to see the decoration.

They hugged their parents, thanked them for the surprise and went to their friends. After almost half an hour, the host called them on the stage for the cake cutting. He went to the stage along with Nandini. And cut the cake.

(Assume '19' in place of '50')

(Assume 'Manik' in place of 'Glenny' and '19' in place of '31')

After the cake cutting session, they met some of the business delagates of Raj and Raman. They introduced themselves, talked to them and took blessings from the elderly persons.

They went to the bar section and had some drinks. They all enjoyed together. After an hour, they were called for dinner. After dinner, they all went to their respective places, while the Malhotras came to Murthy Mansion as their house was a mess. They all went to their respective rooms, freshened up, changed into night suits and slept. Finally, the eventful day came to an end.

_______________

How was the chapter guys? Did you like it?

Few words for Manan?

Few words for Nandini?

Few words for Manik?

Few words for Ishra and Ranyo?

Did you like their parents' surprise?

Except Manan, who is your favorite character in the story?

And please hit the star button and do leave your precious comments.

Next Chapter is ready guys. So if you want to read it soon then please do complete the target.

Target: I need 45+ votes in this chapter and 2 followers. Complete the target and I will update the next part.

Till then stay tuned.

Xoxo
_its_unicorn_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

377K 21.4K 34
Being the grandson of Ashish Malhotra, who vowed his best friend, Ram Murthy, the promise of marrying off their children. Both friends, being blessed...
479K 22.5K 74
(this was my very first story few years back when i was an immature so read at your own risk😂 childish story ) As the story name suggests its a stor...
358K 24.7K 48
Hello people am back with another story. By now, you all must be knowing that I write plots which are serial related. So here is another Manan fan fi...
58.2K 3.4K 23
Their love story began like any other. The good girl and the bad boy hated each other at first and then slowly fell in love. But everything came to a...