The Lost Love

By KylieKirby9

Anna was a short small girl. She had long brown hair and dark brown eyes anyone could soon fall inlove with... More

Anna's POV
Mason's POV
Anna's pov
Anna's Pov (again)
Mason's Pov
Anna's pov
Mason's Pov
Anna's POV
Masons POV
Masons POV
Anna's POV
New book coming soon!
Masons pov
Masons pov
Annas pov
Annas pov
Masons pov
Annas pov
Masons pov
Annas pov
Masons pov
Annas pov
Annas pov
Masons pov
Annas pov
Masons pov
Annas pov
Masons pov

Annas pov

6 0 0
By KylieKirby9

"MASON ANSWER ME WHO IS MEG!" I said in tears "she's nobody Anna! Now please stop yelling your going to wake Sophia!" I yelled/whispered.

"TELL ME WHO SHE IS AND WHAT YOU DID WITH HER!" I yelled. "We had sex. I was hurt you! You kicked me out!" I growled "GET OUT MASON!" "ANNA!" "MASON GET OUT. YOU CHEATED. GET OUT" I pointed to the door "IM NOT LEAVING AGAIN!"

"YOU CHEATING BASTARD!" I stood up and hit my fist on his hard chest. I broke down crying. "You cheated on me while I'm sitting here pregnant with your child. While sitting here with your child!" I said angrily "please get out" I whispered "YOU SHOULDN'T BE HERE. GO BE WITH MEG!" I yelled and fell on the ground. "I love you Anna. I'm so sorry" he sat on the ground and pulled me into a hug. "Please leave me be!" He let go and stood up. And walked straight out the room. I heard the front door open and shut.

He is gone... I love him. He hurt me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...