𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲�...

Blueb3rrypies által

Liliana was reincarnated in her favourite anime Attack On Titan as Estella Smith, daughter of Commander Erwi... Több

A/n
Ⓒⓗⓐⓡⓐⓒⓣⓔⓡⓢ
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10 .
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25..
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
ᴀɴɴᴏᴜɴᴄᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
🎉HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEVI!!🎄
Ackerman family
47.
48.

20.

924 28 2
Blueb3rrypies által

⚠️ THIS CHAPTER CONTAIN 🍋⚠️

I MADE MY WAY at the table where Eren and the others were sitting, while talking with Sasha and Suddenly, Angela proposely bumped onto me until her food spilled on my shirt and my hand burnt and became red because the hot tea spilled at it. I hissed in pain that she caused. She acted innocent like she didn't do it on purpose. This not the first time she done but the third!

"Oh no! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean it to do purpose." She faked cry.

I deep sigh and forced myself with a fake smile. "It's okay, that accidents always happened." She's getting out my nerves! I really want to punch her in the face.

"Let me wash your shirt." She offers but I gracefully declined that.

"No need, I wash it myself I say as walk out from the mess hall and after that to the, infirmary.

Last week I was been accused and been slapped by Rachel, she really hates my guts and she's one of angela's minions that I kissed her boyfriend but the fact is it wasn't me it was that bitch Angela!

Flashback

I was at the mess hall with my friends eating lunch and all of sudden, someone slapped me hard until my cheeks are red.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" I asked in anger

"You say what's wrong? You slut, don't you think that I don't know that you kissing my boyfriend Noah!"

"Okay! First of all who the fuck is Noah? And second OW!! You slapped my cheek to hard! And third, you just can't accused me without any prove, who's that bastard told you that? I'm gonna broke his or her leg until they can't walk!"

"Is she crazy for trying to make Stella mad?!" Eren said in fear

"Whenever Stella angry it makes me chills." Connie said

"Yeah, do you remember that day when we were at the training camp, the bullies who tried to bullying her because jealous of her beautiful appearance but in the end, they got beaten back by Stella."

"Yeah! I remembered that!"

She looks pale after heard the others said."Well- It was Angela! She saw you and Noah."

"B-But Angela-" I cut her off.

"You believe that ain't Saint said? Are you always such an idiot, or do you just show off when I'm around? by the way, I was with Hange the whole day helping her out with the experiments. If you don't believe, then ask Hange." I spat

"-You just pretending! I know that you seduced Noah you bitch! Angela told us about you like to seduce every guy in Survey Corps! You know what? I always hate you, I wish I could never see your face!"

I crossed my arm. "I'm absolutely fine if you don't like me, not everyone has a good taste and don't hate me cause I'm beautiful eventhough I don't seduce that trash. Hate me because your boyfriend thinks so."

"I'm sorry, it's just misunderstanding. I thought it was you with Noah. Angela said as she put her innocent face.

Hoe Yesterday I just so you make out eith that guy-

I turned to Angela and shoots her with my death glare. You're the Heroine huh? So I guess I'm the villianess then."

She was trembled in fear at me. "Aww.. you're spreading rumours about me? At least you found a hobby spreading something other than your leg. You know, the most type of person I reaally hate is who is pretending to be innocent. Ugh! Why these type of species exist? If you are going to be a two faced, at least make one of them pretty."

Then she suddenly do her charm. " I'm sorry for spreading rumours about but about you said earlier that's not true-

"Good story, but in what chapter do you shut the fuck up!"

"Anyways, I have a poem that suits to you. Roses are red violets are blue,
I have five fingers and the middle one is for you." I said as I rose my middle finger to them.

//♡//

"HANGE~!"

I said as I walked in her laboratory. She was busy doing her crazy and dangerous experiments probably about her beloved titans'.

"Shortcake! Is there anything I can do for you?" She asked with her wide smile.

"It's about girls talk." I responded and blushed a bit.Her eyes bright after I said.

"Really? Sit! Sit!" She exclaimed and offered me a chair.

I sat on the chair "So, spill it everything!"She said excitedly

"Soo... there someone that I...I like... is... and the person i Levi." I respond slowly and quietly, I've began nervous and blush madly, looking down on my knees.

"I knew it!!" She jump like a kid

My eyes widened. "H-huh? Y-you knew?!"

"Of course I knew! I saw that you sometimes take a glance of him secretly."

"What?! You saw it?? Agh... this is so embarrassing!" I covered my hand on my face.

"Levi's always so serious and acts rude,yet he manages to always have a soft expression with you only you. I've never seen he acts like that to anyone." Hanji implied.

"You should confess to him." She said

"I...I... can't." I whispered

"Why??"

"B-Because I'm scared that he will reject me!" I replied

"How do you know that shorty will reject you, when you haven't confess. Just give it a shot! And you change him " She encourages me.

"Maybe, your right. I'll try."

"That's the spirit! Now go and get your man!"

"Thanks Hange for listening." I smile

"No problem! I can't wait little Levi's running around the HQ!" She yelled with stars in her eyes

I gasped. "H-Hange! Stop it! I haven't date with Levi and yet you say Levi and I had kids!" I leave her lab she might busy do some experiments and I don't want to bother her from works.

After Hange words that encourage me to confess my feelings towards Levi. I immediately went to his office. I knocked the door. "Name and business." He said.

"Umm... it's me Estella. I want to tell you something." I responded

"Come in." He says from inside. I went in and close the door to see he was busy doing his paperwork as usual. He stops, put down his pen and his eyes turned softened as he looks at my blue eyes.

"What is it you want to tell me?" He asked

I shut my eyes as I began to speak. "I have feelings towards you Levi . Feelings of love and I can't get you out of my mind. I can't keep this feeling any longer and I like you since as long as ever!" I open my eyes to find Levi in the same exacted stoic expression . My heart sank when he didn't react.

I knew it...

"Well, I gotta go. see ya!" I turn around and started to make my way to his door

The next day...

"What's schedule for today?" I asked

"We were supposed to Train in hand to hand combat." Eren replied

After we ate, we all walk out to the training field.

Today training is hand to hand combat which means that Levi was in charge and I was been paired up with my enemy, Angela. I tried to convinced Levi that I want to switch partners but he refused. So, I'm stuck with this green tea bitch. I was physically stronger than her and Angela knew that fact too.

As she keeps attack me by kicking and punching while I only dodge and use my hands as my defense. I felt a big force of her kick shove me the other side, I was fell on the ground and I didn't create a scene. I sprained my wrist. It send a shooting pain up my arm but I tried to hide it.

I fought back I shoved her back but not hard and she fells on the ground on purpose, a shout from her. Unlike me, she was going to cause a scene intentionly. I knew it from the beginning that she does it on purpose trying to get attention and pity from everyone.

"Cadet Smith! Stand up! Now!" His voice carried across the field.

I flinched and I sucked in a deep breath as I heard his voice, I could hear Angela snickered from behind me. I stood up keeping my eyes low.

"Cadet Hayes, are you okay? Can you get up?" He asked.

"I-I think I can." She says as she tries to get up he she proposely fall at Levi and he caught her arms!

" I sprained my ankle b-but I'm okay.I know that Estella didn't meant to shove me." She says with her pitiful voice as I saw her faked tears and I saw everyone was pity at her...

"I don't why you necessary shove Cadet Hayes roughly and I know that you were physically stronger that her but you went to far." He lectured me.

What's with him, did he missed his tea?

I started to explain myself. "sir I didn't shove her hard, she fell on purpose so she will get attention from ev-"

But Levi cut me off. "Stop with your excuses and start running!"

"Levi I-"

" I SAID START RUNNING!"

Levi never raised his voice at me. 

I averted my gaze from him, trying to hide my tears, and nodded in defeat with a salute before sprinting away. Others were snickering as they watch me walk away, while my friends look in sorrow.

Levi did his job as a captain and ignored my explaination. Instead, he sent Angela to the infirmary and forced me to run around the field until he told me to stop.

The rain began to pour heavily while I was running. "Godamnit!" I curse angrily

When I finished my run laps, it was already time for dinner, and my friends Mikasa, Sasha, and Christa were waiting for me.

I was exhausted, collapsing to the ground and groaning in agony.My legs aching from the running earlier and head was pending from dehydration. my wrist was starting in pain like someone was stabbing me with a knife while you move and I hissed.

"Stella here drink." Christa pass me a bottle of water.

"Thanks." I rasped taking a deep gulp of water.

"Stella..." Mikasa started as she stared down my wrist

"Your wrist is starting to bruise, you should go to the infirmary. " I looked at Mikasa, sasha and Christa noddeding along with her in agreement.

"Yeah, I should go."

I went to the infirmary and tell the doctor about my injury. He gently took a hold of my wrist to examine it. He left to find medical pieces he needed for my wrist. In a minute, he came back with the bandage.

"So how was does it look?" I ask

"Well, it's not badly sprain and not fractured. Either way, you won't be able to ODM training or other exercises that involve with your arms and wrist. And your probably won't be going on the next expedition." He explains.

The last words strucks me. "W-What do you said? I can't join the next expedition?"

"Yes, miss."

"...okay, thank you doctor." He nodded and left

Angela you bitch! I'm going to beat your ass!

I had a fight with Angela and by their looks of it I'm the bad guy. But the truth is she's the one who pretend to be a victim.

A week later, I ignored Levi as much as possible and blank face. I didn't go to his office to hang out or made him tea.Angela used this advantage to get closer, they seemed to be getting closer and I felt my heart broke into a thousand pieces.

"I guess falling in love is hurt." I sad smile. I going to sing enchanted by Taylor Swift.

//♡//

𝙻𝚎𝚟𝚒 𝙿𝙾𝚅

As late, I have been very troubled. Estella's cold attitude towards me had change dramatically, she no longer sent me the bright smile that she always do, she started to blank face whenever I spoke to her, she used the formality instead calling by my name and she didn't even hang out my office, helping my paperworks or bought me tea anymore. I have been building up to asking her out on a date, with some encouragement from Hange and I already got Erwin's approval but with her sudden change attitude, all my confidence had dissipate. Without her presence, I feel...empty.

She's been like this ever since I punished her for pushing Angela during training. She seems extremely upset and down in her day to day life. She was trying to distance herself from me clearly. I've noticed that she hadn't been smiling as much and it caused me a lot of worry.

I was walking back to my office, I bump into Estella. She looks at me with colder expression.

"Captain." She salutes using the formality

I look at her confused a bit hurt that she called me 'Captain ' and not my name.

"Don't call me that its weird and you never called me that."

I saw a bandage wrapped around her wrist.

"Who did this?" I asked darkly
She paused, preparing a retort, but was interrupted once by me.
"Answer me, who did this to you?" I stood, stalking over and grabbing herby the wrist, forcing her to look up my deep grey eyes.

"It was Angela, she did this to me! Shove me so hard until I fell!

"We're on the same team, why the hell are you hiding things from me?"

She started to quiver. "I tried to explained it but you didn't gave me a chance! And now I can't do training. The next expedition is so important to me but now I can't go... If father know about this, he sure didn't let join!"

But before I could reply anything, a voice boomed behind us.We both spun around and saw it was Angela.

"Levi, I was looking for you." She says with her sweet yet so annoying voice as her hands latch onto my arm. Her closeness left me uncomfortable

Estella look at us with disgust. "Then, I'm going Captain." She says and start walks away.

"Stella! Wait!" I call as I grab her wrist.

"Let go, Captain." She says in colder tone. She swatted my hand.

she completely ignored me. This is this bitch Angela fault!

"Levi, are you okay?" Angela asked. I shoved her away from me.

I felt a bit of urgent anger, calling me by my first name when I didn't tell her to do so and this is all her fault! She keeps following me and as far as I know my squad or the other soldier . Only Estella are allowed to call me by my first name.

"When the fuck did I allowed you to call me by my first name Cadet Hayes?" I emphasized her last name.

She tensed up a bit and embarrassed. "Sorry Captain , I thought it was okay because that bitch Estella always called you by your name

"I like you, Captain for a long time." She confess.

"I'm not interested with you, Cadet Hayes." I give her a quick responsed

She pursed her lips with anger. "Why didn't you notice that I have feelings towards you and why you really like that bitch instead of me?!"

"Because she's special to me! And this is all your fault! you ruin my plan to confessed to her. If I never been fooled by your fucking innocent charmed this not will ever happened! You want to know the reason? There big differences between She and you,I give you. First of all don't you dare to call her a bitch but you are! Second, she's kind, sincere and honest to people, not like you faking with your smile and innocent face pretending to be nice to everyone like Estella said, 'two face bitch' is your nickname."

"Now, I already give the difference between you and Estella, so get out from my side!" I ran to find Stella.

I found her passing by my office. "Stella! Please wait!" I begged her.

"What again, Levi?" She snapped getting annoyed, turning my face. I grabbed her hand guide her to my office and pulled her to my chest, hugging her tightly like my life is depends on it. Estella was so close to me and I could feel her heartbeat just as fast as mine. I pulled away from her, my arm still wrapped around her waist, my other hand came up and took the side of her face into my hand. I leaned down and placed my lips softly on hers. Estella's eyes widened in shock but she slowly closed them and leaned into a kiss , deeping it. I fully closed my eyes as we kissed each other back. Estella's hands found their way to my back, i pull away from her.

She stared at my eyes and finally spoke. "After I confessed, I... thought that you didn't like me."

She really think that I reject her the whole time?!

You didn't let me speak, brat . I leaned in and gave me a gentle kiss on my lips. I slowly separated her lips from mine. "I felt the exact same way too,baby." I held both her hands.

"Y-you do?"

"Yes, I have.you're different that the others and when Your'e smiles make my heart warm. The interest soon developed different feelings, strong feelings that I never experienced in my life ."

She sighed in relieved. "I'm glad that too felt the same way, Levi."

He pulled me closer . "You such a brat."

She giggled. "Well, I'm your brat.

She wrapped my hands around him, finally fully enjoy my embrance knowing I feel the same way. A small kiss on her forehead while still holding her tightly.

♡~𝙴𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊 𝙿𝙾𝚅~♡

Levi freaking Ackerman, my husbando said he loves me and he just kissed me?! This is my first experience and I never date someone in my past life

"I genuinely love you, baby."

Baby? I'll get used to it.

We then started kiss to again. The kiss became more passionate as time went on. My hands travelling through his soft hair as we did so.

"Wait." I drew away,my hand paused on his chest.

"Is something wrong?" He asked tentatively, a mixture of nervousness and concerned on his face.

"Let me lock the door."

Levi chuckled lightly before stepping away from me for a moment and locked the door. I don't want that we were caught making out.

"The door is already locked. Let's continue." He murmured softly before taking my hand and guiding to his room, where we began to kiss more.his body pushing more into mine. I couldn't help myself, my hands roamed down and I reached for his abs under his shirt, lifting up a bit.

Levi was now kissing me in the neck, leaving a trail of raging embers everywhere his lips passed while preventing me from moving an inch, he was on top of me pinned me on the bed.

"Stella, wait." Levi stops me.

His hands once again fumbled with my shirt, beginning to lift it up. I felt a layer of cold brush against my back as he lifted my short higher, exposing my bare back.

"Wait" He drew away.

"Why did you stop?" I asked wanting more

"You ready to do it?" He asked

I nodded confidently. "Yes, I'm ready."

I lightly tugged on his shirt, to which he pulls off, revealing his upper body. My hands brushed his toned stomach before pulling him closer to me. He pulled away for a moment, keeping his face close to mine as he gazed down at me. "But are you really sure you want to do this? If you don't want to-"

I cut him off. "I'm sure."

A

nd the was no turning back.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

16.3K 230 29
[COMPLETE UNDER EDITING] Ichika Hayashi is abandoned at the age of 18, she is left bearing a child by a man she wished she never came across. A few y...
7.1K 272 46
the daughter of a dying bloodline and humanity's strongest soldier find themselves entangled in a web of emotions they never expected to feel. but as...
92.1K 3.6K 18
This isn't the story where the guy finds his dream girl at the ball and they live happily ever after. No, this is the story where I, Mikasa Ackerman...
187 11 5
" TELL ME MORE, TELL ME MORE " ─...