my mafia family

By MaryCrickon

all my family members are werewolves nobody in my family was an omega but that all changed when I was born. I... More

not a chapter
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12

chapter 6

805 24 1
By MaryCrickon

*Enrique aka speedy*

*the next morning*

I got up the next morning. Last night, I lied to Leon, saying that I was in London when I wasn't.

Because I had to take care of someone.

I know that my family is a part of the mafia. But I am afraid that if they find out that I have my own mafia, I don't know what they would do.

So the only one that knows about the black jaguar's is Leon.

I know that I was born into the mafia, and now I have my own mafia.

It is the story of my life, I do miss my real familia and everything, but something is holding me back.

I was brought out of my thoughts when someone knocked on my bedroom door.

Enrique:"Come in," I've said to whoever is knocking.

Geoff came walking in here. I've known Geoff since I came back to the U.S. it was weird because he has a brother in the Red Dragon's, which my brother Logan runs.

Geoff:"Speedy, you need to come because someone is at the door that wants to talk to you." Geoff said, now who wants to see me this early in the morning.

It's not Leon because he doesn't know where I live.

So who could it be, I've told Geoff to bring them while I get dressed up.

I put on my sexy dress that comes up to my knees. I could get any straight guy to turn gay just like that.

Who could say no to me, and if they say no to me, they would be dead before they say anything.

As I finished getting my high heels on, somebody came right into my room without permission.

Every one of my members knows to knock on my door.

I looked up and was about to yell at this guy, but I've stopped.

Because standing in front of me was a Greek god. He has tattoos on his neck, and I see a lot of muscles.

Dear Moon goddess, please let him have some abs because I would be in heaven right now.

???:"Um, Ms. Were is the leader of this mafia." The handsome guy said,' Wait, did he just call me ms oh boy.

Enrique:"Wait, Ms., I am not married. And buddy, you are looking at the leader of the black jaguar's mafia." I've said with a big smile on my face.

The guy was about to say something but my phone started ringing.

I put my finger up so he could give a minute.
_______________________________________
*on the phone*

Enrique: Hey, this is speedy. Who is this.

Unknown: look speedy, you need to stop calling my mate and twin brother.

Enrique: Twin brother, do you mean Leon. Look dude, you've called me, and I don't give a crap. I am going to keep calling Leon and everything because he told me everything that you did. So go ahead, come here and kill me, but if you do, you would lose because I know where your baby brother is.

Unknown: what do you know about my baby brother and where is he at.

Enrique: For being a mafia leader, you sure are dumb. Look, I'll give you one hint on who I am ok, good ,now here is your hint and write it down. I've never known my real parents, and I was taking from birth now, who am I.

*hanging up*
_______________________________________

I couldn't believe that Logan called me all because I was around Leon.

You know something. I am going over there tonight, and I just hope Logan wouldn't start anything with me.

I looked around and saw the handsome guy looking at the moving pictures of me and my friends from Hogwarts.

Looking back, I kinda missed them, and I want to know how they are doing.

Enrique:"Come, let's go in my office to talk." I told him, but he turned around and looked into my eyes.

As he was looking into my eyes, I heard him say "mate" he growled out.

That sent chills down my spine, the good ones, not the bad ones.

He walks up to me, and he puts his head by my neck.

This feels so good right now. I've found my mate, and I am going to meet my family tonight.

Jacob:"My name is Jacob Prince, and I am the leader of the Prince mafia. And what is your name, my beautiful and sexy mate." Oh my goodness, I could just melt in his hands.

This feels just right, and I already love my mate.

Enrique:"My name is Enrique Speedy Gonzalez, I am the long-lost son of Ashley and Peter Gonzalez, and my brothers are Logan and Leon Gonzalez. I am the leader of the black jaguar's, and I am also known as black jet the assassin." When I said all of that, my mate looks ready to fall to the ground.

Jacob:"So you are the long-lost Gonzalez family member, and you are the youngest one, and you're an omega the first in your family." Wow, he got it right on the first try.

Everyone that I've met thought an omega can't do anything and they are not strong.

So right now, I am providing those haters that every omega can do something and they are stronger than any alphas.

Enrique:"I am trying to prove to everybody that an omega is stronger than any alphas out there. I want the omegas to know that they could be stronger than an alpha, I want them to know that." I've said with a sad voice. Everyone looks at the omegas like a weakling and a breeder for the alphas.

I don't like seeing the omegas being weak or anything like that.

So if I am around an alpha, I stand my ground and don't take anything from any alphas.

Jacob:"I get it, love, my only sister is an omega. And I protect her from everyone and everything, I am an alpha hellhound. I see omegas being sold to slavery. In my mafia, we get overprotective of any omegas." Jacob finished, so him and his mafia are protecting the omegas like me and my mafia.

I've found the right mate, and I just hope and pray that I am not dreaming.

I looked at Jacob with love in my eyes, I just hope that my family loves him more than I do.

Enrique:"Jacob, I don't mean to be rude or anything, but why do you need to talk with me?" It confused me that the Prince mafia leader needs something from me.

Jacob:"Oh yeah, I all most forgot. Enrique, I need your help, and it's big." Oh moon goddess, this isn't good at all.

I just got my mate, and now I am going to lose him.

Jacob:"Ok, here it is. My rivals are going to attack one my alias, and I need you to take them out as black jet. And if you do take them out, I'll show you a good time." Jacob whispered the last part to me.

Oh, moon goddess, is this what it's like to have a mate and feel so much love.

Enrique:"Ok, I will do it, but you have to a company me to my parents' house so we can meet my family." I've asked Jacob, and I know it's too soon.

I am falling in love with him, and if Jacob says no, it would break my heart.

Jacob:"Hmmm, meeting your parents. I would love to be my gorgeous mate, but you are not wearing that dress." Jacob said, getting all overprotective.

This is great because my mate is getting protective. And I love it so much.

And I just can't wait to jump on Jacobs bones.

It would feel amazing with Jacob inside of me and dominated me in bed.

I would just love it so much, and who knows, there might be some pups in the future.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 81.4K 48
The door opened quietly, Hades entered with all his glory, he looked at me with angry eyes. I gulped, "Before you say anything, I just want to tell...
1.9M 46.4K 44
||Highest ranking-29 in werewolf|| • Find the rewritten version on my profile, it's not complete yet but it's written better than this original• I g...
503K 19.4K 43
An omega werewolf boy is tangled in with the mafia. The abuse at home is bad enough, so what happens when the mafia starts trouble? Will Yuki be able...