Loving my alpha mate

YeniRocheAlfonso द्वारा

"Spend 24 hours with me and his debt will be payed." Some content may not be appropriate if you're under... अधिक

Introduction:
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
A/N
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue

Chapter 10

15K 515 25
YeniRocheAlfonso द्वारा

Have fun ;)

**********************************

Brian POV

Finally, true freedom. Away from our so called family. I wish Blair could be here as well but she has other responsibilities. The house isn't as big as the one we grow up in but it fits our needs.

There are four bedrooms, two of them are masters bedroom because we remodel the house to our desire. Four bathrooms in total. Two offices, my man cave, Blair's painting room, a chef kitchen which I still don't see why since we don't know how to cook, family room with all the games we like, dining room and a living room.

The house is open concept which was Blair's idea. The colors are neutral in the big rooms so that it will feel bigger and flow room to room while the bedrooms have different bright colors.

Well maybe the house is big but it feels cozy and it gives me this feeling of relaxation. Most of all it's a place I can finally call home.

It might sound stupid or whatever but it's because you don't know how it feels to be treated like an object or a trophy that your parents show around during family reunions or friends gatherings.

Blair and I used to be the perfect kids. I played football in high school even though I preferred soccer and I was captain. Blair was the captain of the cheerleaders. Not only that but we maintain the highest GPA anyone could get. All because we wanted to be loved by our parents but no mattered how good we were we were still treated differently.

I still remember when Blair told them that she enlisted. ha. Their little miss perfect/princess, you could imagine her parents reaction. They would have locked her up if they could but by the time she told them she had ready finished the process and was leaving in a couple of days.

It was after she left that I said enough was enough and started to gambled. I wasted their money but I also became addicted to it making everything worse. The only reason why I even had the will power to quit was because of the fear the I saw in Blair's eyes, a fear of losing the only person that have always cared for her and loved her from the very beginning for who she really is, when I woke up after being beaten up for not paying a debt.

I promised myself and her that I wasn't going to gamble anymore but I ended up breaking that promise in a moment of weakness. I just hope that that son of a ----- okay maybe he isn't that bad but I still hope that I-Ian have left her in peace after I payed him back.

Now I'm in the family room watching the soccer match.

Half way into the match pain took over my body starting from my birthmark. The pain was too much that darkness was all I saw.

I woke up confused after I don't know how long ,but then I remembered what happened and immediately dial Blair's number.

"Hello." She sounded weak.

"Cuz are you ok?" I asked worried. The pain from the birthmark has never been this painful before.

"What??" She asked.

"My shoulder it's been hurting." I said in a lower voice.

"I just feel a bit of pain but the doctor saw me already and he said that I should be back to normal in a few hours." I don't believe her.

"Blair tell me the truth. You know my shoulder doesn't hurt unless you are badly injured." She sighed.

"I'm fine really. I'll call you in a few hours and keep you updated."

"Make that every hour." I order her.

"Okay. Love you."

"Love you too lil cuz." She ended the call. I just stayed still for a while worried sick about her.

My TV was turned off which it does by itself every time there isn't any activity for a while. Turning it back on I saw that the soccer match had ended so I went on my team's website to see if we won.

But before I could the pain was there again but this time I didn't faint. I wonder what the heck is going on with Blair.

After a few the pain went away and I went back to checking on the match result only to regret doing so when I saw that Manchester United,my team lost against Manchester City.

I got really pissed more than usual. Right at that moment someone knocked on the door. Still pissed I open the door.

"What are you doing here? I already paid what I owed." I asked Samuel, one of Ian's men.

"I came to.... I came to..... to." he tried
to say with wide eyes.

"Say what ever you came here to do and leave." I said in a deeper voice than my normal one. It only changes when I'm mad.

"Your eyes..."

"Yeah. What about them?" This dude is irritating me already.

"They're red." I turned to the hallway mirror by the door and indeed they are red.

"Okay so? Why are you here?" I asked like everything is normal which it is.

"Your eyes are red and you are not even a bit concerned." he almost yelled at me.

"It has happened before."

"Okay." he sounded unsure. "I came to make sure you haven't gotten into any trouble." he said more confidant.

"You can tell your boss that I've been a good boy." I said sarcastically. Ian is only doing this to get in my cousin's pants but he has another thing coming if he thinks she's an easy catch.

Blair POV

"They're red." I said casually.

"And you're not freaking out because?" He said still with his beautiful blue eyes wide open.

"It's something that happens when I get very angry. No one really has been able to explain to me or Brian why we get red eyes when we get mad." I explain.

"Brian gets them too?" He asked.

"Yep." I said and then took big breaths to calm me down with my eyes closed.
Once I opened them again and looked in the mirror to check them and I had my usual brown eyes. "See, they're back to normal."

"Beautiful, that's not normal." he said.

"We don't know why it happens or how to cured it, if it can even be cured. All we know is that it only happens when both Brian and I are mad." it's one of the things that has kept us connected throughout the years. I wonder what his mad about.

"Come here." he opened his arms for me after thinking for a while. I walked fast into his arms.

"Who was that Hellen girl?" He was tense all of a sudden. "and why was she calling herself your mate?" Thinking about that made me growl surprising me again.

"She is someone I was with before I met you. My father promised her father that if I didn't find my mate by the time I was 20 that she will be my mate." he said disgusted. "That's mostly why I enlisted right before my 20th birthday, so that I could buy us sometime." he had pulled away during his explanation to look me in the eyes. "I knew if I stayed in the pack house that my father would have made me mate with her, a spoiled little brat." that made me laugh.

"She doesn't have what it take to be a Luna." I said knowing what Luna really means because Bianca told me.

"No she doesn't." he laughed. "but father was only looking after what he thinks is the wellbeing of the pack." I growled at that. "Calm down babe. You are the only one that will ever take that place in the pack or my heart. My beautiful Luna." He leaned down to kiss me. "Is this the birthmark?" He asked when we pulled away.

"Yes." I said breathlessly as he traced my waning crescent moon shape in my right shoulder. He give it a sweet small kiss and up my shoulder towards my neck. His lips were on mine a minute after his slow trail kisses.

"What were we doing before we were rudely interrupted?" He smirked with his lips on mine making me smile back.

"Getting me some clothes." I said laughing inside a little. He already marked me. He ain't mating with me that easy.

"Are you serious?" He asked pleading with his eyes to keep going.

"I'm afraid so." He sighed and went to his closet coming back with a shirt.

"Arms up, beautiful." I did as I was told and he put the shirt on me. The shirt came just below my ass. "are you sure you don't want ....."

"Yes I'm sure. Now do you have some pants or something cuz I don't now about you but I don't want the whole base to see me like this or do you?" He looked me over again and pulled me to him breathing my scent.

"Mine." he growl making me smile.

"That's what I thought."

Ian POV

I grab Blair a pair of shorts so she doesn't go around showing what's mine.

"Here beautiful." I was going to put it on her as well but she give me a dirty look so I gave her the shorts but not before I pecked her lips.

I lied to her when I told her that her red eyes isn't normal but it's not possible. Well it could be but that will change everything. Not to mention that Brian is the same way with the birthmark.

Brian and her can't be them.

************************

Hope you guys like it.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Fallen Randaski द्वारा

वेरवुल्फ़

9K 558 45
Read on and find out ha! Sorry, not sorry.
7.9M 173K 48
"Your mine" He growled, slamming his fists into the tree that was currently behind me I swallowed hard and looked down to the ground avoiding looking...
299K 7.8K 43
Blood drying on my neck I punched him in his stomach. and said loudly, "Look what you did!" All he said was ,"All I did was mark you." "Told you you...
My Saviour Rugrat19022 द्वारा

वेरवुल्फ़

232K 5.1K 32
|Highest Ranking: 76 in Werewolf, 13/3/21 | After the murder of her parents, sentenced to live the rest of her life out as a rouge. What happens when...