๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ...

De wh0renxtdoor_

๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฎ ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ต... Mai multe

๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ต
๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜
๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ผ
๐—ผ๐˜„๐˜
๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ต๐˜
๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ผ๐—ณ
๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ณ
๐˜…๐—ถ๐˜€
๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€
๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป
๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜
๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ
๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜„๐˜

๐˜๐—ต๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฒ

290 19 5
De wh0renxtdoor_

𝗶 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻'𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁

𝗼𝗺𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗽𝗼𝘃

the two teenagers make out ferociously, jahseh's strong grip on billie's waist as she straddles him, grinding on his hard length.

"mmmh fuck!"

billie whimpers into the kiss as jahseh moves one of his hands from off of her waist, roughly gripping her neck cutting off her air supply.

"you like that shit huh?"

billie nods, biting down onto her bottom lip. jahseh's raspy voice was turning billie on to the max as he chokes her, pulling the younger girl down harder onto his lap to create more friction.

"get yo ass down on your knees and suck this dick since you wanna act like a lil slut, bitch."

𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥

𝘆𝗲𝗮 𝘂𝗺 𝗶𝗺 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗺𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 (𝗮𝘁 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘆𝗲𝘁👀)

the next morning came, the two teenagers laid peacefully, bare bodies pressed against each other.

it was a sunday so the two didn't have school today.

the two lovers phones were going off constantly, of course messages from the group chat, but they were too deep in their sleep to hear.

quenblackwell: aye any of y'all hear from that lil white hoe

lilnasx: her and mr. sad boy must be still going at it.

quenbalckwell: well they better slow it down, that bitch owes me $5 and i'm determined to get it today

dojacat: chile after jahseh's don't with her show won't even know how to spell five dollars

liluzivert: how do y'all even know they were fucking in the first place 😭

lilnasx: put the clues together sy, the both like each other, billie pulls up to his house to smoke, when you're high you get horny, boom now they got another lil jah on the way.

dojacat: when he's good at math 😍😍

theslumpgod: I Know My Best Friend

theslumpgod: They Most Definitely Fucked Last Night

billieilish: um.... hello?

latto777: BILLIE

jaydawayda: HEYYYY

dojacat: MY BITCH GOT HER BACK BLOWN OUT LAST NIGHTTTTT

xxxtentacion: lol u told them?

billieeilish: nope idk how they found out 😀

deetranada: oh wait y'all was fucking frl?

lilnasx: we were just joking but OK BITCH

liluzivert: jah i hope you didn't go to hard on bil last night🙄

billieeilish: my body is sore, my voice is gone, and i can barely walk 🫠

quenblackwell: well you better get yo ass up and walk so i can get my damn five dollars

billieeilish: i'll cashapp you

lilnasx: nah cuz why everone in the chat got somebody to fw but me 😐

liluzivert: ooou monte i can put you on with my bestie!!!!

deetranada: yes put him and tyler together !

xxxtentacion: they would be a good couple ngl

lilnasx: who is tyler?

jaydawayda: you don't know tecca?

dojacat: wait, why put him on with tyler if he has jack?

lilnasx: jack just got a gf 😐🙄

liluzivert has added liltecca to "i eat ass on tuesday"

latto777: we really need to change the gc name

liltecca: um hi?

liluzivert: hey tecca!!! these are my friends introduced urself

liltecca: um my name is tyler, u can call me tecca. i'm 16

liltecca: here's a pic of me, dont be mean ik im mid

xxxtentacion: bro is 4'5

theslumpgod: Bro Look Like Sid The Sloth

billieeilish: y'all stop being mean 😭

lilnasx: ur cute <3

liltecca: thank you !

xxxtentacion: now why are you lying-

lilnasx: jahseh shut up ur built like a slice of pizza

theslumpgod: chill on him 😂

liluzivert: y'all niggas need to chill on my bestie 🙄

dojacat: wait i thought jordan was your bestie?

liltecca: nah that's their nigga

liluzivert: TYLER !

liltecca: WHAT I THOUGHT THEY KNEW?

liluzivert: carti isn't my nigga, we're just rlly close

liluzivert: plus he fw that ugly bitch amethyst 🙄

liltecca: someone is jealousssssss 😁

liluzivert: ykw, i cant with you niggers, goodbye 😐

__________________________________

"i gotta go, my mom's blowing up my phone." billie sighs, stretching out in the bed.

"do you really have to leave?" jahseh groans holding the smaller girl tighter.

"yes jah, i gotta go." billie laughs as he rolls his eyes.

within a matter of five minutes. the girl had already gotten dress and left out of the house, giving jahseh a kiss on the lips before she left.

not even five minutes after billie had left, jahseh heard loud knocking coming from his front door.

he quickly hopped up and put on his sweats, grabbing his gun for protection.

"jahseh! let me in!"

jahseh rolled his eyes at the familiar high pitched voice yelling at his front door.

"what the fuck do you want dream? yo ass almost got a bullet hole through yo head just now!" jahseh yell angerily at the girl.

there stood in front of him his ex-girlfriend, the four foot eleven girl stood happily with an evil smile on her face, leaning up against the door frame.

"who was that bitch that just left your house daddy?"

she pouted as jahseh roiled his eyes in disgust at the girl.

"bitch you was out here watching my damn house?"

"answer my question jah!"

"i don't have to answer shit! please leave my property."

jahseh tries to close the door in her face but she puts her leg in the frame so it wouldn't close.

"is that your new bitch? are you trying to replace me with her like you tried to do with jenesis? you saw how that went baby, you got her pregnant, left, and then came crawling back to me."

the toxic girl was really starting to get on his nerves.

"listen my momma is here right now, and it's nine in the morning, i don't have time to argue with you today dream."

" your right daddy, i'm sorry." the delusional girl pouted with a small smile. "i'll text you later bae."

she took her foot out the door and tried to lean in for a kiss but was quickly stopped when the door slammed shut in her face.

jahseh sighs and turns around, immediately being met with his mother leaning up against the wall, shaking her head at him.

"jahseh you not finna have all these fast ass girls in im out my damn house. you just had the lil snowbunny leave five minutes ago, now you got that crazy ass girl banding on my door at nine o'clock in the morning!"

"ma you act like i told dream to show up! you know that girl is fool!"

"all i'm saying is you better settle down with one girl or fuck your lil hoes somewhere else."

the darkskin woman shooed her hand at the boy and walked away back into her room.

"fuck man."

jahseh couldn't catch a break with these girls.

𝗯𝗼𝘁𝗵 𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗲 & 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃

billie sighs, plopping down onto her bed. as soon as she got home she was met with her mother screaming at her for not coming home the night before.

the blonde girl grabs her phone, seeing a recent notification from instagram.

_dream. wants the send you a message!

_dream. : stay the
fuck away from my nigga hoe .

accept message from _dreammm._?

BLOCK DELETE ACCEPT

"what the fuck."

billie accepts the message, quickly replying back.

billieeilish: lol who are u .

_dream.: don't worry about it hoe

_dream.: just stay away from jahseh

billie was now confused as hell. she didn't know jahseh had a girlfriend. based on what her knew the only girl he was still associated with is jenesis, and that was because she was the mother of his child.

_dream.: jahseh is MY MAN, so i suggest you back off before i fuck you up.

billieeilish: first of all bitch .

billieeilish: if you claim jahseh is your "man"or whatever, where tf were you last night when he was all up in my pussy?

dream rolls her eyes shaking her head.

so what if her and jah hadn't talked in months, billie didn't have to know that.

after all, he knows where home is.

_dream.: bitch don't think you all that cuz y'all fucked one time.

_dream.: he was just all up in this pussy five minutes after he kicked yo ass to the door 🤣 .

billieeilish: ykw i'm not about to sit here and argue with a bitch i don't even know over a boy.

billieeilish: please go get some therapy and have a good rest of your day.

𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗲 𝗽𝗼𝘃

billie was furious.

she didn't know whether to believe the delusional girl, or her heart.

her heart was telling her jahseh would never do something like that almost five minutes after she left, the dream was telling her something else.

her first instinct was to call someone who knows everything about jah, his best friend, stokeley.

"hey bil, why you look like that?" he answered the facetime call, both of his girlfriends sitting right beside him, also telling the girl hi.

"hey. do y'all know anything about some bitch named dream?"

the three of their eyes go wide.

"dream as in that psycho bitch, dream."
alyssa asks.

"jah's crazy stalker bitch, dream?" diamond says.

billie nods at both of the girls remarks.

"yea we know her, why you ask?"

"she dm'd me earlier telling me to stay away from jah and how he's 'her man' or whatever." billie put air quotations on the her man part.

alyssa burst out into laughter. "i'm sorry, it's not funny, that bitch is just delusional as fuck."

"yeah billie i think your gonna need to talk to jahseh about that one." stokeley says, itching the back of his head and then hanging up the phone.

'this fucking dumbass'

PRIVATE IMESSAGES

jahseh

oh fuck you typed
my full name what did
i do

jah im going to ask you
a question and please tell the truth

yes?

who is dream?

nobody why?

why are you lying?

what am i lying about?

why is there a girl
named dream texting me
telling me to leave you alone?

shit

listen jahseh if i was just
a one night thing you could
have told me that from the jump

now you got me out here looking
dumb?

listen me and
dream aren't
together.

that girl is crazy as
fuck

if y'all aren't together
then why did you just lie
and say you didn't
know her?

like i said if i was
just i one night thing just
say that.

billie you weren't just
a one night thing stop
saying that.

the reason who i referred
to dream as nobody
is because she's a
nobody to me.

if she's a nobody to you
then why is she so obsessed?

dream was my
first girlfriend she was
my first kiss,
the person i lost my
virginity to, etc.

after like 3 yrs or wtver
we broke up cuz she was
rlly toxic and controlling,
that's when i got with jen.

me and jenesis were together
for a while but we broke
up a couple months after
she got pregnant with gek.

so i got back with dream,
now she thinks since i
used her a a rebound
that i wanna fw her forever
or sum shit.

u the only person i'm
focused on rn, aight?

yea whatever

billie 😐

alright jahseh 🙄

thank u for telling me the truth
and being real with me jahseh,
it rlly means a lot

yw baby

now answer my damn ft call

_________________________________________

oh y'all best belive this ain't the last time y'all gon be seeing dream in this book 🫣 this is only the beginning of her 😫

school's almost out so i'm gonna be more focused on this book during the summer!!

next update is gonna be focused more on montero and his little love triangle ( you'll see what i mean later🤭🤭)

1943 words

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

123K 3.3K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
367K 13.1K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...
929K 35.2K 83
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
817K 37.8K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...