Paint me naked. | KTH

By jungkookiesgolden

"Can we take this off and get naked ?" Inspired by 'Painter of the night'. | Contains smut, fluff&angst. |... More

aRtist.
01 : Mona Lisa.
02 : The muse.
03 : Persuasive.
04 : Deal.
05 : First meetup.
06 : Drunken call.
07 : Hangout.
08 : Different yet the exact same.
09 : Car ride.
10 : Tension.
11 : Desperate.
12 : Lunch.
13 : Pose.
14 : Cracking under the pressure.
15 : Possessive.
16 : Vulnerable.
17 : Friends.
18 : The million.
19 : Destress.
20 : Overworked.
22 : Tired me out.
23 : Lucifer.
24 : The Prodigal Son.
25 : Long night.
26 : Feels.
27 : Menace.
28 : Confrontation.
29 : Connection.
30 : Doubts.
31 : First.
32 : Girls hanging out.
33 : The prettiest.
34 : Persuasive.
35 : Unwelcomed visitor.
36 : Sick.
37 : Party.
38 : Untold stories.
39 : Breakfast.
40 : Don't get pregnant.
41 : Away from the city.
42 : Rainy afternoon.
43 : More than friends.
44 : Keep this in the past.
45 : Sorting it out.
46 : Beloved captain.
47 : Love, love, love.
Finale : The artist and his muse.
musE.

21 : Captain.

14.3K 621 550
By jungkookiesgolden

─────── ⋆⋅🎨⋅⋆ ───────

"Do you think it's good enough ?"

Mira sighed through her nose, putting her fists on her hips as she deadpanned.

After her motivation and proper rest, Taehyung was able to finish one piece (hi luffy) out of the three he had to do.

Though he was more relaxed and just kept doing what he usually did, he couldn't help but second guess what he did.

None only he was planning to present only one painting, but it was a combination of all the sketches he deemed not good enough.

So in a sense, completely different from what he ever did before.

There were figures everywhere, each woman in different clothing color, each of them having a different part of their bodies exposed.

The color palette ranged from purple pansy to yellow tangerine, the mix of colors absolutely beautiful.

He refused to show it to Mira before, and hadn't left his studio.

She brought often brought him food though, and even bought him cigarettes when his 'stock' was done, being both the muse and the emotional support after understanding why he was going so hard for this painting in particular.

"Taehyung that's absolutely amazing.. It might be one of your best works actually." She said, reassuring.

He gave her a small smile before doing the complete unexpected.

His index tilted her chin up before he pressed a gentle peck against his lips.

Not lustful or anything, just soft and gentle.

She stood there, frozen for a few seconds as she looked at him with wide eyes.

"Wanted to say thank you for what you've been doing, and I know it's the gesture that'd touch you the most." He shrugged.

"What would touch me the most is a date, captain." She answered.

"Yeah, no."

She followed him out of the room, trailing behind him as she whined, his eyes rolling despite him not being so irritated with it anymore, used to her by now.

"Captain~ you have to stop sending mixed signals~" She whined.

"Mixed signals ?" He repeated, entering the kitchen.

"You can't say you don't want me and do stuff like that !"

"Why not ?" He answered, clearly amused.

He was searching for the perfect alcohol to celebrate the end of his mental torture, trying to avoid looking at Mira.

Since she lived with him temporarily and that he had seen everything that needed to be seen, she had no problems wearing her usual house clothes.

Lingerie.

A skimpy bralette with shorts that could barely be called that, a silk black robe over it and slippers covering her feet.

It's not that he didn't want her anymore, far from that.

But he was tired, and didn't want to blue-ball himself because he knew he had no energy to do anything, aside from get a good glass of whiskey and head to bed.

"Because it's not funny to play with people's feelings." She answered, crossing her arms against her chest.

"Mhm.."

She squinted as she looked at him, leaning forward against the counter as she pursed her lips, staring at his bare back, shorts hanging on his waist.

His hair was in its usual man-bun, the most she could see of his face was his side profile, tan skin shining as the light pierced through the blinds on his window.

"Captain.."

He hummed in response, used to the nickname by now.

"Do you think you can eat pussy ?"

He almost spat out his drink, swiftly turning around to face her.

That was the last thing he expected her to ask after she whined about dates and mixed signals.

"How would I know ?" He answered, eyebrows furrowed.

She lifted from her spot and made her way towards him, keeping eye contact.

"I mean, I looked after you good, right ?"

She stopped inches away from him, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"I deserve a little sign of gratefulness, right ?" Her face got closer to his. "You know, taking care of you like a girlfriend would.."

He scoffed lightly, taking a sip of his drink as she pushed herself against him more.

Her lips slowly reached his neck, sensually kissing him there, up to his ear.

"You know all of that could be all yours the second you ask, hm ?" She asked, grabbing his free hand and placing it on her ass. "All of that could be property of Kim Taehyung."

He hummed in response, simply listening to her, though he couldn't exactly say he was unaffected.

Mira was hot, and her current behavior made her even hotter.

The way she sounded like she needed to be his, like she needed him was absolutely insane.

"Isn't it already ?" He asked, giving it a squeeze.

"Oh ?"

"You go around saying that I'm yours and stuff but in that case, doesn't that make you mine ?" He asked in response.

She clicked her tongue, slightly pushing herself off of him but he pulled her back, pairing his action with a spank.

"Answer the question, Mira."

"That's the mixed signals I was talking about." She answered with a sigh.

Unexpectedly, he leaned down to peck her lips, the her cheek, up until he kissed her neck, making her relax, his hand still very much holding her ass.

"Aren't you mine, babydoll ?" He asked.

"Taehyung.."

He hummed in response, creating a small hickey on her neck.

"If you don't know what to answer, I'll do it for you."

He got out of her neck and finished his whiskey, slamming the glass down on the counter before pulling her up and sitting her down on the island countertop at the opposite side of the kitchen, eyes alternating between her lips and her eyes.

"I have no idea what I want to be to you Mira, but I know that if I see you with some other guy I'll do anything in my power to get him out of the picture." He said, voice seemingly deeper.

"As in.. Killing him ?" She asked, a bit creeped out.

"What the fuck, no."

She let out a small breath of reassurance, that same breath soon quivering as he placed his hands on her thighs, slowly spreading them as his hands got closer to her upper thighs.

"As in I don't want to see you with someone else." He clarified.

"What do you want ?" She asked, knowing that if she felt his touch any longer, she wouldn't get the closure she needed.

"You, all of you.."

"But ?"

He stayed silent for a long moment, looking away from her. His hands were still caressing her thighs, but it got slower, as he seemed deep in thoughts.

She gently cupped his face, forcing him make eye contact again.

"I didn't do all of that shit to break your heart."

"I'm tired, do we have to talk about that now ?" He answered with a small sigh.

Mira couldn't say she was surprised, and after all, she put that upon herself.

She knew he didn't like to talk about his feelings, and she told him herself that she'd wait for him to be ready.

No matter what torture she'd put herself through trying to figure out what he wanted, she said herself that she'd be patient.

Plus, it's not like she left with nothing.

He admitted wanting her, and not wanting to see her with someone else, which probably meant that he liked her.

But then again, it's Taehyung we're talking about and mixed signals seemed to be his favorite thing.

She let out a soft sigh, leaving a gentle pecks on his lips.

"It's fine, you need some sleep, you're right.. But I acknowledge that you're trying." She said, hopping off the counter.

"Don't give me validation, I'm not your kid." He scoffed, putting his hair behind his ear.

"No, but you have a praise kink."

"When have I ever gave you this impression ?" He raised a brow.

She scoffed loudly, crossing her arms against her chest.

"Wait until I tell you about-"

"Goodnight Mira." He cut her off, walking out of the room.

She followed him through the house, chuckling.

"Captain~.. Oh shit, you have a captain kink ?"

"I'm dying to know how the conversation turned into this.." He breathed out.

"Captain you still haven't told me if you can eat pussy !"

"I was a virgin before I met you, how would I know ?" He scoffed, opening the door to his bedroom.

"You fuck like a god, it was just an assumption." She answered, closing the door behind them.

He turned to her, untying his hair and God was that attractive.

He pointed at the bed with his chin, ruffling his hair.

"Get your ass on the bed so we can find out then."

.

.

🍬SWEET&SOUR PROD.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 4.2K 39
bts ambw imagines.
3K 38 7
(COMPLETED) Taehyung is having some weird dreams about the members but he doesn't know why and the maknae gets jealous. *Smutland over here. Mature...
337K 13.1K 31
"You were out of my league." | College AU. | Contains Smut, Fluff & Angst. | English isn't my first language.
13.5K 538 18
" Ahhhhhhhh " "Who are you? " "What are you doing here?" "Why are we ...... naked ? " "Did we ..... do it ? " "OMG did I lost my virginity to a stran...