The Boy Who Simped (h.j.p.x r...

By _rachel111_

A social media fic for Harry. That's it. Also ik my title is very creative and smart and genius and yeah😌 Th... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70*
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
81
82
83*
84
85
86
87
88
89
90*
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107*
108*
109
110
111
112
113
114
115

80

3K 99 139
By _rachel111_

IRL

Y/n leaned against the wall of the kitchens and let out a moan.

"It's that good?"

"If I was never allowed to eat these again, I would die." Y/n stated dramatically and held up the pastry she was eating.

(A/n- HA! YOU BITCHES THOUGHT😏
PERVERTS 🫵😧)

"Well, let me try it" he reached out to take it out of her hand. She slapped his hand away.

"Get your own, bitch"

He rolled his eyes, "you ate the rest"

"Oh"

"Yeah"

Y/n began casually stuffing the rest in her mouth. Harry stared at her in betrayal as she maintained eye contact the whole time.

She slowly chewed the pastry and then swallowed. Afterwards, shrugging innocently and giving him a smile.

"What? Don't you have that food that you would defend with your life from anyone?" Y/n asked.

"Treacle Tart"

"Ehh, it's alright"

Harry was sure his jaw was on the floor.

"Take that back."

"What? I said it's alright" she laughed at his expression.

"It's the best."

"The best what?"

"Just, the best," he said, "I had it at my first feast here at Hogwarts"

"Oh yeah? Not my absolute favourite, but it's alright"

"I can't believe you" he scoffed.

Y/n merely smiled smugly.

The two continued to eat and ask each other random questions.

"So, what house did you hope for when you first came here?" Y/n asked Harry.

"Well, I didn't really know what the houses were, but once Ron was sorted I knew I wanted to in Gryffindor" he smiled at the memory of being sorted, "what about you?"

"I wanted to be in Hufflepuff. Both my brother and father were, so I figured that's where I'd be placed. It would have been easier and more comforting to be in the same house as Ced, but the hat decided on Ravenclaw," Y/n chuckled, "I thought I was going to cry."

Harry looked at her with a sad smile.

"Ok- first crush at Hogwarts?" He asked, distracting her from her grief.

She stayed silent.

"Y/n..."

"It was um... just one of my brothers friends I think"

"You liar! Who was it?!" He laughed at how flustered she looked.

"No one!"

"Please? Just tell me," he begged, "I won't be mad"

"I know you won't be mad!"

"Then why won't you tell me?!"

"Because... because!"

"Come on just tell meeeeeee. Pleaseeeeeee"

"Ok Fine. FINE!" She exclaimed and then sighed, "my first crush at Hogwarts was... you, Mr. Four-eyed Scarfreak" she said very quickly due to her embarrassment.

Harry stood up abruptly, shocked by this news. He stood over Y/n, who had buried her head in her arms which were rested on her knees. He nudged her foot with his own.

She peaked up at him nervously.

"What did you just say?"

"My first crush at Hogwarts... was you?" She said timidly and made jazz hands.

"You hated me!"

"Well, sort of..."

"What do you mean sort of!"

"Here- just sit down and listen. It's story time with Y/n" she said and patted the spot next to her.

He obliged and sat down facing her.

"Ok, so in first year I had a teeny... tiny... big fat crush on you," Y/n said slowly, gauging Harry's reaction, "I mean- you were the Chosen One, I'm sure every girl did. And I don't even think my crush was that big. Ced always said I was like- in love with you or something! He even told my parents!"

~magical flashback~

Y/n and Cedric had just gotten back home for the Christmas holidays. Y/n was excited to tell her parents anything and everything about her time at Hogwarts so far.

Y/n was leaned over on the kitchen table speaking quickly and excitedly to her parents.

"Did you know that Harry Potter is in my year? He got on the quidditch team even though he's only in first year!"

"Hmm, that's very cool sweetie" Mrs.Diggory spoke as she was preparing dinner.

"Next year, I'm going to try out for the quidditch team" Y/n stated proudly.

"So you can play against your boyfriend?" Cedric smirked as he entered the kitchen.

"Oh shut up! I don't like him! He's- he's weird looking" Y/n denied.

Mrs. Diggory sent her husband a knowing look.

"Weird looking hmm? Is that why you're always staring at him?" Cedric questioned.

"I am not!" Y/n defended herself, beginning to grow frustrated by her brother.

"Sureeee"

Y/n huffed and slouched down in her seat. Her previous excitement had changed to annoyance.

Cedric went to ruffle his sister's hair, but she swatted his hand away and got up from the table.

"Oh come on, I'm only teasing, Y/n" he called after her.

~end of magical flashback~

"He was always so brutal when teasing me about you. It got quite infuriating" Y/n sighed.

Harry just sat there in shock. Y/n had liked him first.

"You liked me"

"In first year"

"Why didn't you tell me"

"Oh please, you didn't know I existed back then"

"I just can't believe it" he breathed.

"But I was over you by fourth year- third even. Second, I still kept an eye out for you but- during third year I decided I should give up on a boy who doesn't even know I exist."

"Is that why you hated me?"

"No! No, I didn't resent you because you didn't acknowledge me. I just didn't want those feelings to come back. Oh god, you should've heard Ced the whole walk to where we were going to meet you and the Weasleys"

"You said I was weird looking?" Harry guffawed.

"I wanted to get him off my back" Y/n shrugged.

"Wow. This- this is something"

"I'm never going to live this down, am I?" She sighed.

"It's just- I thought you had no clue who I was, and you despised me". Harry chuckled.

Y/n buried her head back in her arms, "it's fucking embarrassing"

"Do you wanna hear about when I first fell for you?" He asked.

~another magical flashback~

"Amos!" Mr.Weasley called happily.

Everyone gave relieved sighs, as they were tired from walking.

Suddenly someone fell out of a tree. Cedric Diggory groaned and stood up.

Amos introduced his son with pride.

Though, there was still someone laughing from the tree above.

Harry looked up and felt a smile grow on his face. The girl up in the tree was one of the prettiest girls he had ever seen. Did she go to Hogwarts with them? Had she gone all these years?

"And, you have a daughter also, am I correct?" Mr. Weasley asked.

Amos nodded with an exasperated sigh, "Y/N!" He called.

She jumped down from the tree and, unlike her brother, didn't land on her arse, but her feet.

She grinned at her brother and raised her eyebrows challengingly.

Mr. Diggory introduced both his children to the Weasleys.

Once all the introductions had been made, the group began walking again.

Y/n had been walking ahead with her brother, but had suddenly body checked him to the ground.

"Payback's a bitch" she said quietly to him before running to the back of the group.

Harry watched the whole thing and turned to Ron, "she's pretty, isn't she?"

"Who? Y/n?" Ron looked back to where Y/n was now talking to Ginny, probably bonding about annoying brothers, "guess so." He shrugged, but turned to Harry with a devious grin after a few seconds.

"No. Shut your mouth right now."

~end of magical flashback~

"You became whipped after I shoved my brother out of a tree?" Y/n laughed.

"Yup. But wait- this means you technically liked me first" Harry grinned.

"Yeah but then I stopped so... also, you liked me more"

"That's fair, I had a slight obsession... not a creepy one! I mean- I only stalked you twice..."

"When was the second time?!" Y/n asked.

"On your date with Zabini..."

Y/n laughed into her hands, "if it makes you feel better, I did visit you in the hospital wing after your incident in first year"

"You did?!"

"Yeah"

Harry smiled at her with admiration as she looked down and picked up a dessert to eat.

"Wow"

"Ok, you're going to need to get over this" she sighed. He just laughed and leaned into her shoulder.

A/n- oh em gee how crazy 😱

In other useless news about my life, I got new bedsheets and they feel amazing🤩

Enjoy this double update and Ty for reading ilysm😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 802 50
as the title suggests, these are a collection of imagines/ one shots featuring harry potter characters. i strongly support reader request and will up...
166K 1.8K 195
"α΄α΄κœ±α΄› α΄˜α΄‡α΄α΄˜ΚŸα΄‡ ᴀʀᴇ Ι΄α΄α΄›ΚœΙͺΙ΄Ι’ Κ™α΄œα΄› α΄˜α΄€α΄‘Ι΄κœ± ᴏɴ α΄€ α΄„Κœα΄‡κœ±κœ±Κ™α΄α΄€Κ€α΄… ΚŸα΄‡α΄… ʙʏ α΄€Ι΄ α΄œΙ΄α΄‹Ι΄α΄α΄‘Ι΄ Κœα΄€Ι΄α΄…" #1 in instagram book 02-05-2020 Instagram based book including the Harry P...
570K 16.2K 71
[ C O M P L E T E D ] ❝ LET MY BAD JOKES AND I LIVE, WILL YA? ❞ β˜†β˜†β˜† [ TOM HOLLAND SOCIAL MEDIA FIC ] ( cover made by @goodhYOUman )
122K 1.3K 48
This is a book on how the HP boys reacts to stuff i will be doing the following peeps: Fred George Ron Mattheo Draco Harry Neville Cedric Tom Include...