The Dreadful Truth ★ COMPLETE

By Ch0c0_writer

Can she fall for human or forget about him forever? The secrets that been kept for thousands of years long, a... More

Chapter 1 - He's A Surgeon
Chapter 2 - Demon Under The Bed
Chapter 3 - Human Or Not
Chapter 4 - Bear The Pain
Chapter 5 - Living Together
Chapter 6 - The Nightmare
Chapter 7 - It's Him
Chapter 8 - This Feeling Growing
Chapter 9 - Parasite
Chapted 10 - Parasite II
Chapter 11 - Off Day
Chapter 12 - One Heart
Chapter 13 - Flirty!
Chapter 14 - Confession
Chapter 16 - Dark In Disguise
Chapter 17 - Revealing Truth
Chapter 18 - The Last War
Chpater 19 - Tears In Fire
Extra Chapter - Reincarnation
Second Life 1 - Back To The Earth
Second Life 2 - Dance With You
Second Life 3 - Accepted Or Rejected
Second Life 4 - We're Not For Eachother
Second Life 5 - Because Of Sentence
Second Life 6 - Disclosure
Second Life 7 - Living Together With Me
Second Life 8 - In The Abyss Of Life
Second Life End - Our Eternity

Chapter 15 - The Coincidence

1 0 0
By Ch0c0_writer

The next day…

"Dahee-ssi…~" he said while hugging her from behind.

"Ne~" she said.

"Tonight, I need to go somewhere…"

"Okay…carefully while driving" she said while cutting the fruits.

"Are you not asking where I'm going? With whom I'll go? What am I doing?" he asked.

"Why do I need to do that? That's so annoying~" she giggled.

"Don't you think that I'll cheat on you or something?" he asked.

"What am I supposed to do if you're cheating, hmm? You don't love me anymore that time, I'm not forcing you to stay either~" she said.

Jihwan turned her around and they were facing each other.

"You don't care if I'm cheating?" he asked seriously.

"Are you cheating?" she asked in a gentle voice.

"There's no way for me to cheat on you!!" he said.

"Then I still care about you~" she gently hugged him.

"I care about you when you want only me in your life but I'll not care about you once you cheat cause that time, we're not related to each other anymore…" her hug became tightly.

Jihwan put his head on her shoulder.

"Dahee-ssi…let's say one thing that only can be said by both of us…" he said.

"Hmm? What do you mean?" she asked.

"I mean…let's have a secret code only for us, okay?" he said.

"Sure! What is it!?" excitedly she wants to know.

"It's, “would you die for me?” and “I would but not my love for you”..." he said.

"Would you die for me?" she asked.

"I would but not my love for you…" he continued.

They hugged until Jihwan wanted to tell her something.

"Actually…tonight, I need to go outstation for a week…" he said and Dahee broke the hug.

"What is outstation?" she asked.

"I need to go work outside of the country for a week…" he said.

"You mean, you're gonna get on the airplane?!" she asked.

"K-kinda" he looked away.

"Then, have a safe flight~" she smiled.

"Thank you~" he said with a smile.

"For what?" she said.

"For being part of my life~" he kissed her forehead.

"T-that's…fate…" shyly.

"The most beautiful fate I've been through for the rest of my life~" he said.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Welcome back, you little punk~" Hyunwoo grabbed his shoulder.

"Sangcheol hyung…" he said.

"Seems like everyone was already here…let's proceed this thing, Hilux will not wait for us anymore…" Daehyun said.

"Since when was he waiting for us?" Soohyuk teased.

"The dark forest was already attacked last night and fully destroyed…" he said.l and everyone gasped in silence.

"Did the souls escape?" Sehyuk asked.

"They did…but Daejin already built a fortress and increased the number of soldiers…" Daehyun looked at them one by one.

"The main thing is, how was Dahee?" Sangcheol asked Jihwan.

"She's fine. I already gave her the potion that Spell that Soohyuk told and make her drink potion. She should be fine for this week" he ssid.

"Look at this man in love~ very protective~ the potion was already enough to destroy 3 Alpha souls…" Soohyuk teased.

"Jihwan fell in love?" Daejin asked.

"No! I didn't!" he denied.

"C'mon Jihwan-ssi, don't lie! Daehyun and Daejin hyung will be curious about both of your relationships~" he said.

"Just keep your mouth shut, Soohyuk…!" he's trying not to get on his own nerves.

"Cut the crap, we got something important now and every second was valuable!" Daehyun is mad at them.

"Sorry hyung…"

"Mianhae hyung"

"Anyway, where's the Phlox stone? Did both of you already manage to get it?" he asked Sangcheol and Hyunwoo.

Both of them were looking at each other and bowed their heads.

"You didn't manage to get it?" Daejin frowned and almost burst out in anger until Daehyun held him.

"We didn't manage to get it because it was taken by someone else…" Sangcheol said.

"What do you mean? Phlox stone was well taken care of by the Incubus! How can it be taken by someone else! Only 7 of us can take it!" Daejin scolded them.

"We already asked him and he said, the next heir of heaven already took it," Hyunwoo continued.

All of them were confused to hear Hyunwoo's explanation. How can the next heir of heaven enter hell? How can the Incubus allow an angel to touch the Phlox stone?

"This is nonsense!!" Daejin said.

"Maybe it's Hilux who pretends to be an angel?" Sehyuk made a speculation.

"There's a high chance for him to take it,  but…the thing is, how? The door we built was even under our spell, there's no way for him to get through all of it easily…" Daehyun said.

Phlox stone was the strongest stone which contains the darkest spell that can destroy thousands of demons with 1 gram of the weight.

It was being protected by 7 doors of deadly sins that represent them. Every door was spelled by them with their own blood and souls.

"Maybe, we should ask Cheonsa?" asked Jihwan.

"We should…" Daehyun sighed.

Jihwan and Soohyuk were told to go meet Cheonsa in the middle of the main door.

"Cheonsa-ssi…" both of them greeted.

"Jihwan-ssi…Soohyuk-ssi" she bowed.

"As you heard…someone took the Phlox stone of Hell," Jihwan said.

"Yes, I heard that…and you also told us that the heir of heaven, Seon, was the one who took it, right?" she asked to confirm.

"Yeah, we're here to hear the truth…the Phlox stone was the base spell of the 7 deadly sins, we need it back" Soohyuk said.

"I'm sorry gentlemen but the Arval stone of Heaven was also taken by the next heir of Hell…" her words made both of them stunned.

They frowned and looked at each other "there's no way for the Demon King to take it…he's the one who built the stone with heaven, why did he suddenly want to steal it?" Soohyuk asked.

"I know it's not the Demon King but this thing was a dead end…the Guardian that trusted for thousands of years itself telling the truth that it was the Demon King…" Cheonsa continues.

"Maybe we missed an important mark in this problem…" Jihwan said.

"I can't think of anyone that was powerful enough to steal or take away the stones, even the Incubus and the Guardian themselves gave the stones…maybe we should ask them…" Soohyuk suggested.

"I agreed with Soohyuk…we'll ask the guardian too and we'll talk about this again," Cheonsa said.

"Sure…" they dismissed and both of them returned.

"Got something?" Sehyuk asked.

"No, even the Arval stone of Heaven was taken away…" said Jihwan while walking towards all of them.

"What?! By whom?!" Daejin asked.

"By the next heir of Hell, the Demon King…" Soohyuk continued.

"No way…he was the one who built it…" Daehyun looked at Jihwan.

"That's what I said…" Jihwan said.

"Then, let's meet the Incubus, we have no choice…" Daehyun said.

"Sir Daehyun…" the Incubus bowed to seven of them.

"Jaehwa…how was the security here?" he asked.

"All the doors stand still until today since they were built thousands of years ago and there's no sign of break in…" he said.

"The stone?" Daejin asked.

"The stone is still with the heir…" he said and it made all of them frown.

"Who's the next heir?" Jihwan asked.

"I don't know…" said Jaehwa while shook his head.

"How come that you don't know?!" Daejin scolded him.

"Calm down Daejin…let him finish his words…" Sehyuk said.

"The stone was going to the heir by itself and same with returning…" he said.

"By itself?" Daehyun mumbled.

"That stone can walk?!" Hyunwoo asked.

"It probably flies at light speed or teleportation, don't be so ridiculous, hyung…" Sangcheol said.

"I just said though, don't be so serious~" he tapped Sangcheol's back and he just eye rolled to Hyunwoo.

"If you said like that, we're leaving now, thank you…" he said and Jaehwa bowed.

All of them were clueless and returned to the palace.

"Wait a minute! Jihwan calls Dahee!" Daehyun said suddenly.

"Why?" he asked.

"Just call her and put on a speaker!" he said.

"Okay…" Jihwan called Dahee and the phone was ringing until it was connected to her.

"Chagiya~~" she called him.

Everyone widened their eyes but Soohyuk just held his laugh as he already knew this was gonna happen.

"D-Dahee-ya~ can you please not call me chagiya~" he said nervously.

"Why can't I call my own boyfriend chagiya?" she said and it makes Daehyun clean his throat.

Jihwan is already sweating "c-cause, I'm here w-with…Soohyuk-ssi!! Ne! I'm here with him!" he said.

"Yeah!! Respect the singles here!!" he said.

"Ouh?! Soohyuk-ssi? Annyeong~~" she greeted.

"Annyeong sister-in-law!!" he said loudly and Daejin gave him a death glare.

They can hear Dahee giggling through the phone.

"So, why are you calling?" she asked.

"I'm calling because I missed you…" he said gently.

"Aww, I miss you too and I felt better when I heard your voice~" she said.

"Uhuk uhuk single is here uhuk uhuk single is here" Soohyuk.

*Pretend to stab himself many time because can't accept himself being so single* Hyunwoo.

*Sighed heavily because holding himself from the sweet talk* Sangcheol.

*Death glared at Jihwan* Daejin.

*Shook their heads with thousands of embarrassment* Sehyuk and Daehyun.

"Same with me~ I just wanted to know how you're doing~" he asked while ignoring his hyungs behaviour.

"I'm just doing fine~ eating some snacks after doing house chores…I also tidy up your clothes!!" she said excitedly.

*Pretend dying because can't hold the sweetness anymore* Soohyuk.

*Executed his head many time because single for a long time* Hyunwoo.

*Nosebleed by the sweet call* Sangcheol.

*Grabbed Jihwan's collar* Daejin.

*Surrender with surrounding* Sehyuk and Daehyun.

"O-okay~ I-I need to go now~ the nurse is calling~" Jihwan said.

"Wait!! Can we have a night call tonight?" she asked.

"Of—" Jihwan saw all of them shook their heads.

"—f duty! When I'm off duty and free, we can have a long call~" he said.

"Okay? When is it?" she asked.

"Maybe on Sunday? What do you think?" he asked.

"Sunday? It's 2 more days to go…okay! I'll wait for your call~" she said excitedly.

"Okay~ see you later~ bye bye~~" he said.

"See you soon~ bye bye~" she replied and both of them ended the call.

"Wahhh!" everyone sighed.

"What?" Jihwan asked.

"Jihwan-ssi, I think of it well and now I've decided to get a girlfriend or even a wife now…" Soohyuk said.

"Same…" Hyunwoo supported.

"Since when were both of you closed and ended up in the relationship?" Sangcheol asked.

"It's just been a few days since both of us…confessed…" Jihwan looked away.

"Geez, I hate to admit it but both of you better have a healthy relationship…!" Daejin said.

"Don't worry hyung, I'll take care of it…" he said.

"If you said so…" Daejin sighed.

"C'mon guys, youngsters nowadays need their own time together…Let's continue our business just now…" Sehyuk said.

"Sehyuk was right, we still have a lot of work, so stop teasing Jihwan…" Daehyun continued.

All of them nodded and they continued with their plans.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Why did he suddenly give me a call?" Dahee mumbled as she put down her phone and continued watching the television while eating the chips.

"I hope he'll return back early…I don't know what to do now and I already miss him" she sighed.

Her day was full of boring activities such as watching television, taking a walk at the park and zoning out.

"Argh!!! I need to do something!!" she said while sitting down on the cradle.

Then, she started to swing the cradle and happily fly even though she can really fly.

"Eonni…" someone called her and she stopped.

"You called me?" she asked the kids on the left.

The girl nodded and came towards her.

"Can we go home now? I'm hungry" she said suddenly.

"What do—" Dahee lowered her body until she saw two men were directly looking at the girl.

"Sure! Let's go home~" she said and patted the girl's head.

The little girl held Dahee's hand tightly and she carried the little girl.

While Dahee was walking away, she could hear footsteps coming towards them.

"They're following us…" the girl whispered.

"Close your eyes and ears…" she said and the girl immediately did it.

Dahee stopped walking and started to step back. She was stepping back and made both of the men confused.

A few steps back from her and she stopped, when she heard footsteps from both of them, immediately she changed her appearance to a demon and turned around. Dahee was chasing both of them and they were running miles away with screams and almost hitting everything in front of them.

Dahee was laughing so hard until she couldn't feel her cheek.

"Can I open my eyes now?" the girl asked.

"Yeah, the two men had already run away…" she said and put the girl down.

"Thank you eonni!" she hugged her and Dahee felt a feeling flowing through her heart. It's a type of feeling that is the same with love but this time, it's more lovely.

"Where's your house?" Dahee asked.

"My house at…" she stopped.

"Actually, I don't know where it is…" she lowered her head.

"It's okay, we can find your home tomorrow, let's go to my house first, okay?" Dahee suggested.

"Okay!~" she replied.

"Feel free to make it your house~" she said and the girl nodded.

"Are you living alone?" the girl asked.

"No…I live with my boyfriend but he is outstation now, so only me here" she smiled.

Both of them were spending time together and everything in the house felt lively to Dahee.

"Are you lost or something? Why aren't your parents wasn't with you?" Dahee asked.

"My parents were busy, I live with my brother and he kept making me his maid…so I ran away," she said and Dahee giggled.

"Your brother must be very annoying~" she said.

"He is!! I hate it for having a brother like him!!" she stomped her feet.

"Okay okay~ I also have a brother but this time, two brothers…" she said.

"You have two brothers?!" the girl said.

"Yeah, both of were annoying and can't be cooperated together, my first brother was strict and tough but my second brother was lovely and gentle~"

"Lucky for you to have a gentle brother!!"

"I know, it's a gift for me but most of the time, he used to be on my first brother's side…" Dahee lowered her head.

"Why?"

"Because both of them want me to be independent with life…" she explained.

"Then…how about now? Are they still the same as before?" she asked.

"Of course! But I don't mind it cause it feels like they're trying to give me a second chance to fix everything that has been wrong in my life…" she said.

"Then, what happened now? You don't communicate anymore?" she asked.

"We…have a bit of a problem, because of that I live with my boyfriend" awkwardly she smiled at her.

"Ouh…" she replied.

Dahee treated the girl like her own daughter and not gonna lie that she enjoyed it very much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80 57 37
This is an original, organic book created by me, some ideas inspired mine but not copied and pasted (Not entirely) This book is owned by me and me on...
152 7 22
I'll tell you now. This is a tale of Heaven. Of ancient God's and history. Of lust, power and trickery. Of control, betrayal, and secrecy. A tale o...
35K 3.2K 28
Unjustly accused of murder, the Demon of Wrath joins forces with the Archangel of Justice to find the true culprit. ____ Sannarah lives from one dead...