I'm out of your league

By JaNyaStephens

Meet badass Ms. Asha Oshae. She's not your average 17 year old teenager. She's more "Cold-hearted" than anyth... More

Intro
The unexpected
What happened?
him again
Check Up
It's final
The big date
Falling for you
afterwards
The reality check
It's over
Moving on
Goodbye
Welcome
First Day On The Job
The life of Atlanta
Why did I do it?
Check Up
What happened?
The Homecoming
Migos
First day back
It's ALL over

Untitled Part 24

200 8 2
By JaNyaStephens

Alright, I know that it's been a minute. I have some great news though! Now a lot of my readers have been begging me to continue the story and at first I wasn't so sure. But I'm here to tell you that I AM going to continue writing a second book. It is titled I'm Out Of Your League: Empire. Please be with me, I am a busy person, so I won't updated as much. But I promise that this book will be even better then the last.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.5K 1.4K 106
⚠️ Warning!!⚠️ ⚠️ Contains mature content such as smut, violence, language and drug use⚠️ Completed ^^^^^^^^^^^^^* " Bad things happen to everyone a...
1.2K 42 15
India (India westbrooks/but she can fight like stunna girl and is the hight of stunna girl) is a fighter and got a locked up for gang violence and se...
4M 73.1K 56
Emery Ashford had a smart mouth. She was known for it. As an outgoing teenager Emery was always hanging out with friends and with a lack of filter sh...
7.3K 713 19
Welcome to Diva's Story. I know a lot of you read that wild story "Can't Knock The Hustle" & it's sequel. I'm glad you wanna find out why Diva is th...