do you still love me? | minsu...

kurakuralino tarafından

book 2 of "friends with benefits" after six years away, minho finally returns to seoul, playing on an america... Daha Fazla

intro
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031

019

946 70 51
kurakuralino tarafından

morning came, minho woke up to his boyfriend nowhere beside him. he sat down, stretching and yawning. he saw the note on jaemin's pillow which read 'good morning min! i'll be out with my friends again, i'll be home later tonight. don't skip any meals! =)' the cute smiley face written by jaemin made him smile.

he got out of the room, and walked through a hallway which led to the kitchen, seeing chan in with felix, cooking breakfast for everyone. "oh, morning minho!" chan cheerily greeted.

"morning.." minho said back with a croaky tone, "where are the other two?"

"still asleep in the living room, felix, can you wake them up?" chan asked felix who was making orange juice. he looked focused so minho volunteered instead, "i'll go wake them instead."

he walked to the living room and towards the couch bed, only to stop a few steps away when the two came to view. he doesn't know why but seeing the younger in the arms of another made his eyebrow twitch. but why? they're not together, so why should he feel anger?

his brows furrowed, but quickly shook his away the thoughts he's having as he went to changbin's side to lightly shake changbin awake. "bin, changbin?" the younger groaned, "wake up bin, it's time for breakfast, wake jisung up too.."

changbin looked around for a second before draping and arm over jisung's waist. minho just looked away to somehow ignore that simple move changbin made on the boy, for some reason he wanted to be in the place of changbin who slept next to jisung who clung onto him in his sleep.

fuck... no, think of jaemin.

minho thought to himself, his mind filled with his and jaemin's happy years together. he once again looked at jisung who stirred in his sleep then waking up. he tried to keep himself from cooing at the younger's eyes that blinked sleepily.

he cleared his throat, catching jisung's attention. jisung stared at him for a moment before tapping changbin awake.

"umm- good morning," minho said quite nervously, "chan's calling us for breakfast.." he said then started to walk away to the hall that separated the kitchen, leaving jisung with a sleepy changbin.

jisung looked up, gently smacking changbin's bicep to see if he'll wake up. nothing happened so jisung wiggled his way up, pressing kisses on changbin's neck.

"bin, wake up."

"mhmm, no.." changbin whined.

"chan hyung's gonna get mad if we don't get up. now come on." jisung bit on changbin's clothed shoulder, the older only hissing in pain.

"you're such a biter.."

"i know, now let's gooo..." jisung cutely elongated which made changbin pull jisung up with him and bit on his shoulder the same way jisung did to his.

"ow! that hurt.." jisung pouted, changbin kissed the pout away and chuckled.

"you started it!"

jisung rolled his eyes playfully, "whatever, now come on."

light sounds of kisses that minho heard after taking a step or two out of the living room was what made him stop in his tracks.

with his eyebrows knitted, he tried to hear what was happening inside clearly.

"i know, now let's gooo..."

"ow! that hurt!" he heard someone wince in pain, then clearly heard a sound of a peck on the lips, "you started it!" the other male defensively answered back.

he bit his inner cheek as he clenched his fist. he heard footsteps approaching which made him snap him out of his trance and calm down before going back to walking to the kitchen.

"did you wake them up? it's quite difficult to wake them up.." felix said.

"they're awake." minho said before plopping down on the chair. the chanlix couple only glanced at each other from the sudden odd change of their friend's behavior.

"is.. everything okay?" chan asked.

"huh? yeah, yeah... everything is fine." minho answered, not in the mood anymore after earlier.

suddenly, a squirrel looking boy yawned as he came in the kitchen with changbin behind, "good morning~" jisung greeted them.

"good morning jisungie!"

"good morning changbin, good morning ji!"

"morning..." minho lazily said and pursed his lips, looking away from the boy who sat next to the seat opposite of him, talking to changbin about stuff.

he groaned internally, seeing jisung with changbin felt like getting a good flick in the middle of the heart. he really doesn't know why but whenever the younger giggled because of changbin, he couldn't help but roll his eyes.

jisung's eyes flickered to the male next to the empty seat across him. he tapped on the spot on the table in front of the male, seeing that the older looked at him, he asked, "is everything okay? you look down.."

minho shook his head waving a hand, "i'm fine ji, still sleepy is all." he lied and gave a small smile to make it believable.

the younger nodded and let him be, "alright, eat up before it gets cold!" chan exclaimed happily as he placed the food down, felix sat beside chan who sat on the vacant seat in front of jisung.

they ate in a comfortable silence, complementing the food chan cooked from time to time. minho, however, ate rather slowly, glancing at jisung who happily ate his breakfast.

he gripped his spoon tightly as he saw changbin feeding jisung a bite of the bacon chan had cooked. he started questioning what they were, but that wasn't any of his business so he just huffed and ate.

thoughts like he should be the one sitting next to jisung and getting his full attention invaded his mind, he should be feeding jisung and not changbi-

argh, why am i thinking this way?

sudden realization hit him that he shouldn't be having thoughts like that. especially not when he's in a relationship with jaemin.

he just couldn't imagine hurting someone as sweet as jaemin. the boy deserved more than getting hurt. but ever since he came back, he started to think about jisung more. and that made him question a lot of things regarding his relationship with jaemin.

it was bad, he knew that, but his mind wouldn't stop thinking about jisung. jisung still had this effect on the older that he thought had gone away after all those years.

well, he was wrong.

he found himself glancing at jisung who just finished his orange juice. "i'm finished, thank you for breakfast chan!" he thanked before putting the items he used on the sink.

"just leave it there with the others, i'll wash it after-"

"don't worry chan, i'll wash them, i'm already done anyways." minho cut chan off.

"oh, well... okay.." chan simply said.

everyone was now finished with eating, leaving minho in the kitchen washing dishes while the others were waiting for chan to get ready.

a boy made his way in the kitchen, minho figured the person was just going to take something so he didn't mind them. but he was quite surprised when the person came to his side, taking the cloth and a washed dish.

"i'll help." jisung smiled at the older.

"no, no, you should just get ready. i'll be fine on my own." the older refused.

"it's fine min, we're just waiting for chan." jisung said and started wiping the plates dry.

minho just gave a small nod and continued washing the dishes. they worked silently until jisung broke the silence.

"you and jaemin make a good pair.." jisung smiled sadly.

"oh, thank you. we get that a lot back in america.." minho said, "you and changbin look great together too." he hid the bitterness in his tone as he spoke.

"oh- us?" the younger chuckled softly.

his chuckles, it was still music to minho's ears.

"we're not a thing, it's quite complicated-"

"then why are you both lovey-dovey if you guys aren't a thing?" minho turned off the faucet, taking off his rubber gloves and placing his hands on the sink.

jisung blinked a few times, quite surprised from the change of his aura, processing what the older had said, "w-what?"

"you're both lovey dovey, how come you two aren't a thing?" jisung put the last dish on the rack, clearing his throat nervously and placing the cloth neatly on its usual place.

"we are not-"

"a thing?" minho finished the younger's sentence and stepped closer to the younger.

"i see otherwise, jisung." jisung stepped backward as minho got closer.

"is he courting you then?" one step forward from the older results to a step backward from the younger who looked around to avoid his gaze.

jisung flinched as his back hit the wall as he had his head down and eyes shut, minho was leaning close, right in front of him.

"tell me." jisung gently tried pushing minho away. but to no avail, the older just stood there.

"m-minho.." he called out and looked up when the older stepped back.

"i... i'm sorry, i didn't know what came over me. i shouldn't have acted like this. i should have just minded my own business." minho sighed.

jisung could have sworn he heard frustration lacing in the older's tone before walking away from the kitchen. leaving jisung on the wall, confused.

"jisung! let's gooo, channie's already done!" he heard felix from the living room which snapped him out of his trance.

"coming!" he yelled and took a deep breath to compose himself before going out.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

551K 17.8K 29
Jisung has been in love with his best friends big brother ever since they were kids, who soon enough becomes his dance teacher in JYP'S university. ...
9.3K 664 21
Hyunjin and Jisung work part-time at a popular coffeehouse on their university's campus. It's a pleasant job, quiet most of the day (Until exam seaso...
75.5K 3.6K 39
SEQUAL TO REBOUND Life has ups and downs, unfortunately for Minho and Seungmin, they lost each other: they wanted different desires but, it all chan...
4.8K 120 16
(this is book 2 so i'll suggest to read book 1 so you can know what happen!) jisung and minho miss each other but doesn't show it. the video is still...